It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Excellent observations faulcon and berenike.

Just wanted to share a thought I had today. I haven't drawn any conclusions from this concept yet because I'm still digesting it.

In the opening song on the Sgt Pepper album we're familiar with Faul introducing Billy but then Ringo sings as Billy. So, when Ringo sings, the point-of-view is the character Billy. So the lyrics are the sentiments of Billy, not RIngo. Identity shift.

Another identity shift, according to the clue on the White Album (John admitting "the walrus was Paul") was that the singer of "I Am The Walrus" although the voice of John Lennon was in the point-of-view of Paul. So, John portrays, as if an actor, Paul. The sentiments of the lyrics of "I Am The Walrus" are those of Paul.

Since our theory is that Paul was already deceased when John wrote "I Am The Walrus," it must be that John was telling us what he thought Paul was going through mentally before his death.

All these years, I assumed John was singing about his own feelings and mental state in "I Am The Walrus" but no, he was playing the part of Paul just as Ringo played the part of Billy in Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. If that isn't true, then John's line "the walrus was Paul" wasn't to be taken as truth either.

I am currently looking into the Beatles' psychedelic period catalog to see if I can spot any other identity shifts. This "identity shift" concept I think is significant. Not sure the full meaning of it yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
In the mainstream media, they're talking about the possibility of legalizing marijuana and taxing it...

abcnews.go.com...

Like we've discussed before in this thread, TPTB want the public to smile as they work in service for the coming utopia. If they do legalize marijuana, perhaps a combination of pot and anti-depressants will become the pharmacological numbing of the populace.

People serve corporations almost like prison sentences. The ratio of personal incomes to cost of living is terrible. People work for big companies mainly for the health insurance. There are no pensions, unless you are in a civil service career.

As we have noted, The Beatles were probably used by their control handlers to promote the use of recreational drugs. When the Illuminati do eventually achieve the new world order (the utopia), workers will most likely be very doped up. Whistle while you work (Disney). Work will set you free (Nazi sign at Auschwitz).

What will this worldwide utopia look like in the future? I think they want to kill off about 90% of the world's humans (they will probably use a pandemic to do it --- swine flu may just be a test of how widespread and how fast a virus can encircle the globe). The 10% left over becomes the new 100% and will be comprised of 90% artificially 'happy' workers and the remaining 10% will be the country club of the super wealthy elite. Thousands of suburbs worldwide will be demolished and turned into wildlife preserves.
Extremely tight control of the population (except the small minority of rich) will make 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 look like child's play.

I think the Beatles' psychedelic period was a step TPTB took in their long march towards their totalitarian idea of Utopia. Most people will end up dead and those that survive will be given some pretty amazing pharmaceuticals, or 'happy pills'. Something like a combination of valium, pot, prozac, and/or whatever they're developing behind the scenes. Billy Shears endorsed '___' just before it was made widely available to the masses.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have an old paperback, copyright 1975, called The Beatles Lyrics Illustrated. It's the one with the strange, occult illustration on the cover (I think faulcon will know that one). Anyway, the introduction is by Richard Brautigan.

The book has a little promo page first before the introduction. At the top of the page, we have this quote from "Paul"... "There's a lot of random in our songs. Writing, thinking, letting others think of bits --- then bang, you have the jigsaw puzzle."

Then there is a strange note (not a quote) from the publisher...

"The Beatles were themselves and no one else."

Odd, isn't it? Then Brautigan says in his intro...

"Some of the songs in this book are like the silence of flooded houses. This is all I have to say."

Richard Brautigan was signed to Zapple, the spoken word division of Apple. He recorded a record that Allen Klein would not release (however, it was released years later by another label), Brautigan was, at one time, a mental hospital patient who endured many episodes of electro-shock therapy or ECT.

At the same time Brautigan was working with Apple, so was James Taylor (Peter Asher introduced Taylor to "Paul" then he was signed with Apple). Taylor also had a background as a mental hospital patient and was given Thorazine treatments.

I don't know if there are any dots to connect here. I'm just pointing out some facts according to what I've read.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I have an old paperback, copyright 1975, called The Beatles Lyrics Illustrated. It's the one with the strange, occult illustration on the cover (I think faulcon will know that one). Anyway, the introduction is by Richard Brautigan.

Is it this one?

The book has a little promo page first before the introduction. At the top of the page, we have this quote from "Paul"... "There's a lot of random in our songs. Writing, thinking, letting others think of bits --- then bang, you have the jigsaw puzzle."

Right... kind of like how some things like "The Propeht" just *somehow* appeared in song?

...One of his most notable lines of poetry in the English-speaking world is from "Sand and Foam" (1926), which reads : “Half of what I say is meaningless, but I say it so that the other half may reach you”. This line was used by John Lennon and placed, though in a slightly altered form, into the song Julia from The Beatles' 1968 album The Beatles (a.k.a. "The White Album")...

en.wikipedia.org...

Or how "Helter Skelter" was a comment on the fall of the Roman Empire:

...McCartney then "wrote 'Helter Skelter' to be the most raucous vocal, the loudest drums, et cetera" and said he was "using the symbol of a helter skelter as a ride from the top to the bottom—the rise and fall of the Roman Empire—and this was the fall, the demise."[1] ...

en.wikipedia.org...(song)

Or how "1234567 All good children" was smeared in blood during the Manson murders, & then just *happened* to turn up on Abbey Road.

Yeah, just completely random.... lol

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
More about Kubrick...

Eyes Forced Shut
Who killed Stanley Kubrick?
by Robert Sterling Published October 4, 1999 in Whoa!

...Kubrick warns that anyone who reveals upper-crust secrets can be snuffed without punishment. Was he predicting (and warning of) his own farewell?

Kubrick wouldn't be alone: As Uri Dowbenko's film review on Steamshovel Press noted, Mozart died soon after he revealed Masonic mysteries in "The Magic Flute," Stephen Knight, who wrote about Freemasonry and the Jack the Ripper slayings in two books, died mysteriously while working on a third, and 19th-century author William Morgan appears to have been murdered after he exposed Masonic activities.

The last major film to reveal occult secrets like Eyes Wide Shut was Roman Polanski's Rosemary's Baby. Soon after its release, Polanski's lover and unborn child were slaughtered by Manson's occult "family," and he was later run out of the States...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Here's the cover art I was talking about...

ecx.images-amazon.com...

it's ghoulish, for no reason?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I like the little devil horns on Faul. Seems about right. lol

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yeah, the demonic Beatles in that book cover art are sticking up out of the green leaf that's in the shape of an exposed human brain.

Okie-dokie, then. No subliminal message there, just another coincidence.

Here's the feverish promo copy on the back cover...

"We all know their names. We all know their songs. The '60's made them and they made the '60's. Now at last their unforgettable lyrics are between the covers of a book for us to read and reread, remember what was and savor what is, ponder the meaning and treasure the magical mystery.

Here are the great songs from Revolver, Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Yellow Submarine, Abbey Road and all the other now classic albums. Here are songs of love, songs of hate, songs of social feeling, songs of mystical communion, songs that mock, songs that mourn, songs that praise, songs that shimmer with joy."

Haven't done this yet, but I've been thinking about typing all the lyrics together as if they were one whole text without titles or breaks. Then, I would edit out all the repeated phrases thus making an edited reduction of the whole thing. Then, I would highlight certain key words (for example "crime" in We Can Work It Out and "dying" in Magical Mystery Tour, and so forth. Then, look for any patterns or the emergence of one, big, overall message that is told through all the song lyrics. Some words may have double meanings, like for example "eat their bacon" in Piggies might be referring to Sir Francis Bacon and not the meat, although obviously that more important meaning is buried in the vernacular bacon = breakfast food.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Here's a news story about Beatles' arrest records going up for auction...

www.contactmusic.com...

The interesting thing here is these were in the collection of a fingerprint expert. What if the busts were done by a black ops counter-intelligence team wanting fingerprints to compare with early Beatles' prints. The set up drug busts would have been a good way to get prints to see how many doubles were being used. Just speculation.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Those drug busts might also have been away to get attention to drug use & connect the very trend-setting Beatles to drug use, increasing its caché in the minds of the public.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
...Haven't done this yet, but I've been thinking about typing all the lyrics together as if they were one whole text without titles or breaks. Then, I would edit out all the repeated phrases thus making an edited reduction of the whole thing. Then, I would highlight certain key words (for example "crime" in We Can Work It Out and "dying" in Magical Mystery Tour, and so forth. Then, look for any patterns or the emergence of one, big, overall message that is told through all the song lyrics...

Switching Yard,

This would no doubt be a most worthwhile endeavor although a daunting task. What decoder would you use? The British had perfected some during WWII which may well have been downgraded to civilian Tavistock use? Or do you think that there is some sort of occult symbolism embedded into the lyrics?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't have any training or any special knowledge of decoding encryptions or anything like that. I plan to use simple text editing.

The premise is that there may be a coherent message that spans all of the lyrics from Help! on through Abbey Road. One would experiment by trying to edit out the words that aren't part of the message. It's more difficult than it sounds because it is a bit like 'reverse engineering' a UFO. Maybe even more difficult than that because if there exists such a message (we don't know that one exists, just guessing at this point), it is buried (pardon the pun) in a lot of words that camo the message.

I'm making the assumption that whole words can be lifted out of the lyrics, as opposed to a message made up of just alphabet letters spaced out in the large text block that would require something like the Enigma machine. In that case, it would be very hard to crack.

The reason I think a message could be there in whole words is a hunch that this was part of the social engineering experiment. Perhaps the Tavistock psychologists were into experimentation with subliminal messages. Maybe they were testing the concept of embedding a subliminal message to just see if anyone would catch on to it. I think John Lennon would have been keenly interested in participating in this game.

I plan to use unofficial lyrics, as well. That would be the spoken bits like "I buried Paul" and "O untimely death" and all the spoken bits in Revolution 9.

It will take me a couple of months of tinkering with it, I reckon. If I get anything coherent, I'll post it. You all can try this too, if you're game to have a go at it. Warning... it's bound to be a tedious and frustrating exercise.

I may do some more research into theories of such an overarching message hidden in Shakespeare's work by Sir Francis Bacon. Seems to me, if there is a secret connection between mind control of The Beatles and Baconists, the same or similar encryption techniques may have been used. Of course, British Intelligence could have helped embed a message in a way so sophisticated that getting it right would be extremely difficult.

I just don't know. But I think this may be uncharted territory I'm venturing into. I've never heard of anyone trying to do this. We'll see what comes of it, if anything.

The words making up a sentence or set of sentences in the message that comes out of this decryption effort may be placed in the overall text (combined and reduced and condensed lyrics of all songs from Help! through Abbey Road minus redundancies and titles) backwards, like word one is in one of the last songs of Abbey Road and the last word may be in the song Help!, who knows? I'm going to attempt to find out.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That is such a great idea, Switching Yard. We might gain insight into certain named individuals, too, such as the drug-supplying (psychiatrist?) Dr. Robert & Her Majesty.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thanks, I'll report back on it if or when I discover anything.

FYI --- here is an example of cult ritual murder...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Wiki on Druids...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here's a bit of gossip from Chris O'Dell who used to work for the Beatles and Rolling Stones and had affairs with many of them.

She has now written a book which should be an interesting read. She went on to marry the son of a baron.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's funny how that article contradicts itself. It says" "Although Harrison didn't make a notch on O'Dell's bedpost..." Then right below it says: "All her lovers: While with the Beatles, O'Dell had affairs with George Harrison..." lol Still, an interesting article.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Some articles from that source can be a bit poorly written or edited.

I'm still getting over the idea of George having an affair with Ringo's wife

Maybe The Beatles really were interchangeable

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Those drug busts might also have been away to get attention to drug use & connect the very trend-setting Beatles to drug use, increasing its caché in the minds of the public.

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

My personal feeling is that Paul must have refused to go along with some part of the agenda....

So, Paul, not being a "team player," was eliminated. However, he was popular, so they found a replacement who would be able to exploit Paul's popularity to "sell" the drug agenda.

So, in 1967 'Faul' (and two other Beatles) announces to the world he's quit drugs - just a few months after the Illuminati hired him to, er, "sell the drug agenda."

Your theory is completely ridiculous and refuted by the facts.

Still, I'm sure that won't stop you continuing to peddle this patent obsurdity to the gullible.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
Here's a bit of gossip from Chris O'Dell who used to work for the Beatles and Rolling Stones and had affairs with many of them.

She has now written a book which should be an interesting read. She went on to marry the son of a baron.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hi Berenike,

That is indeed a very interesting article. We may consider these events under the light of what we may know regarding Beatles replacement and Tavistock and CIA mind control.

It is not very likely that this young lady, from out of the blue, without a deeper reason would be called upon to take on what would appear to be the most coveted job in the world at that time, Apple Secretary and Private Assistant to what she herself terms Rock Royalty.

What an extraordinary transformation in lifestyle it was for the homespun girl brought up in a conservative family in Oklahoma...

Whether it was her infectious personality, her enthusiasm or her sheer good looks is unclear, but she suddenly found herself in the group's inner circle at the height of Beatlemania...

Chris O'Dell's introduction to rock royalty came through a chance meeting with Derek Taylor, press officer to The Beatles, in Los Angeles. He invited her to London to work for the band's Apple label. She was 20 years old when she arrived in the swinging capital and had just £60 in her purse...

She was a 20 year old girl from Oklahoma visiting Los Angeles who stumbles upon a man who identifies her among the entire planet's female population as the ideal person for such a job. Either she was extremely skilled in the Kama Sutra and refrained from mentioning this aspect of her self promotion in her memoirs, or there is another reason she was chosen.

She was a "corn-fed blonde" from Oklahoma, the ideal candidate for MK Ultra mind control. She was probably invited to where she would then be once again invited until she was placed where she was to arrive. We know that the CIA trained quite a few girls in those days to be sex slaves, and somehow it appears that Miss O'Dell had a tendency to seldom say no. Such a mind controlled agent would have access to intimate knowledge and be able to be present much of the time, offering total access to people under tacit surveillance.

They had already replaced the Beatles when she arrived. They needed someone new, from far away, innocent enough to not arouse suspicion and who didn't know them well enough to be aware of the switch, or be sensitive to any revelations of such wrongdoing. They needed an inside person to inadvertently spy on their doubles, as well as spy their double's handlers. Placing her as a live-in sex doll made this a viable solution.

'If there had been a job description being employed by the Stones back then, I'm pretty sure it would have included a proviso that went something like this: Sleep with Mick whenever he asks.'

Herself being convinced that she had somehow reached fame vicariously was how they rationalized the dedication of her life to such a shallow and aimless pursuit.

She also writes about how she thought she was about to die in a plane with John and Yoko after meeting with them... So we just chanted our way to the earth basically until we landed and it was like oh, OK. And I thought "Well, if I die here at least I'll be on the front page".'

My conclusion is that this woman's life was stolen from her, taken by CIA mind control hypnotists who programmed her and lent her to Tavistock and MI-5 to spy on their Beatles doubles. Although she tried to drink herself to oblivion to forget the trashing of her life, is she now trying to pick up the pieces while still blocking out the real reasons for her sad destiny?

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would agree with Getsmart's assessment of the role of O'Dell.

Anyone with the time and money can meet Chris O'Dell and May Pang on a sea cruise. I'm sure they have 'fan club' type stories for the general public and much more secret details to share with each other (unless certain parts of their memories have been wiped blank by electro-shock therapy or some other means)...

www.beatlesnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join