It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
By the way, still doubt the followers of Francis Bacon had anything to do with the Beatles' psychedelic period? Here's a tasty morsel...

www.baconsocietyinc.org...

www.baconsocietyinc.org...

"Many Baconians of the esoteric persuasion hold that Bacon and his fellow occultists encoded secret messages or cryptograms into printed books, using both text and image. Bacon himself is believed by some to have told an outlandish secret history through such cryptogrammic methods."

Does anything about that paragraph remind you of the Beatles psychedelic period and PID?

Relevance to PID... see above posts on this thread.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

I find it very interesting, this model of a secret committee producing great works that the common masses would flock to see and read and be influenced by. Perhaps this model was so successful in deceiving the public that TPTB in London knew very well of it and set about to gain control of the powerful Beatlemania "for the purpose of inculcating a philosophical system".

switching yard I so enjoy your posts. What a pity we can't give stars on BTS.

You make a good point here. I think the most well-known example of Shakespeare's works influencing public opinion is how he depicted Richard III.

Writing during the time of the Tudor Dynasty, of course the author would want to paint Richard as darkly as possible.

Centuries later, poor King Richard is still thought of as an evil hunchback although the Ricardian Society tries to show him in a more sympathetic light.

Reading through the links provided by you and faulcon, I've picked up a few odd snippets of information which may or may not be useful. I don't know whether it's worth pointing out, for instance, that both Mick Jagger's brother and one-time girlfriend were in the cast list for Kenneth Anger's film.

Going on to Julian Huxley, I wonder if John Lennon named his son after him? It's not a common name.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by berenike]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thanks, berenike! I enjoy your posts too, as well as faulcon's and getsmart's posts.

They say Julian Lennon was named after John's mother Julia.

Since I read faulcon's post about the implanted device that receives mind control by radio waves, I've been wondering what kind of mind control techniques are so classified we in the public have no idea of them. So much stuff has been kept secret.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
I think the most well-known example of Shakespeare's works influencing public opinion is how he depicted Richard III.

That is a great example of propaganda! Richard was obviously not a hunchback, since he was a warrior - killed on the battlefield. They also tried to pin the murder of the 2 princes on him. History is written by the victors, right? It just makes one wonder how much of "official history" is really true.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It's true, isn't it that history is written by the victors. Funny thing is that I'm so jaded that if I see the phrase "authorized biography" I know right away it's bound to be loaded with propaganda and falsehoods.

This spring, I read the book Many Years from Now by Barry Miles and "Paul McCartney" as well as Geoff Emerick's book Here, There, and Everywhere and one gets the strange feeling that so much has been left out of those books and many others. Lately, I've been re-reading The Longest Cocktail Party by Richard DiLello. This is a guy who was known as 'the house hippie' at Apple. He reports witnessing the general day to day scene at Apple, usually minus any Beatles because apparently they rarely made an appearance! So, there's not much substance there, really.

What is I think striking about a lot of the books about the Beatles is that there could possibly have been something like a three tiered compartmentalized reality they existed in simultaneously. Tier One could have been a secret life (what we've been speculating about in terms of meetings with British Intelligence and having some secret agenda), Tier Two could have been what was witnessed by people around them like Geoff Emerick who granted worked with them in the studio but readily admits he knew very little about their personal lives, and Tier Three would have been what was reported out there in the general public.

Furthermore, a lot of the lore and legend stories that have been retold ad nauseum could have been just made up or distorted.

An example of a possible distortion... much has been made of the drug busts of John and George led by Detective Sergeant Norman Pilcher. Legend has it that these were surprise raids, Pilcher was corrupt, Beatles were shocked and upset when they were raided and so forth. Here's a blurb on it...

en.wikipedia.org...

Not only is the name Pilcher too much like Pilchard, as in Semolina Pilchard, to have been a coincidence, but these busts could well have been entirely staged by British Intelligence with the full advance knowledge and cooperation of the Beatles for public relations purposes or secret agenda purposes. It's the kind of thing intel agencies can arrange to look real when in fact it's a black ops operation in which the 'victims' aren't victims at all, but willing players. Just another way of looking at the lore and legend. This is how stories get into the history books all twisted. Yes, there were raids, but was all as it seemed to the press and public or was there a ruse? Sometimes you never know.

When Faul was busted in Tokyo with a large bag of weed right there in full view on top of things in his suitcase, doesn't that seem really odd? Doesn't it kind of smell of a frame up like someone planted that on him to get him into the police station where the perpetrator knew an identity problem might force Faul to admit he isn't Paul? Could there have been some kind of little plot like that to blow his cover if someone knew about the impostor situation and wanted him outed? As we know, he escaped with the world thinking 'no harm done, he's just a hippie pot head', right but we also have heard the rumor that the Tokyo police may have indeed discovered he's a double.

My point is just that events on the surface may look like something but in truth be something else entirely. I learned this from researching the JFK assassination over many years. Events are sometimes staged to look a certain way for the media. The Watergate break-in is another example. We know the generally accepted cover story of what that was about, but serious researchers will tell you that to this very day no one really knows what black ops were up to with that break-in. Many researchers don't buy the story that these guys were sloppy and that's why they were caught by security. The whole thing including the arrests could have been a staged set up.

How much of the general public's overall notion of the life and career of Paul McCartney is just made up, often repeated, cliche lore? I reckon quite a lot of it is fiction and I imagine Heather Mills would agree but apparently she not only got hush money but would prefer to stay alive unharmed according to what one can infer from watching her interviews. I doubt if she will ever reveal what she knows. She has been successfully cast as an 'unstable fantasist' by TPTB.

Sorry about all the edits. Typo errors mainly.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

...I know, from having lived through those years, that the world changed during the Beatles' psychedelic period. Mass consciousness changed. The Beatles pioneered many changes in Western culture, just one of which was that before this period the word hallucination meant sickness but during and after the Beatles' psychedelic period, hallucinations were somewhat desired by a great many people. If a chemical radically changed your state of mind, it was now thought to be not only O.K., but desirable. Was this a set up for what Huxley was concerned about... a drug culture that would make servitude seem painless?

...I think there was an agenda afoot to distribute and promote illegal drugs as a means to further enslave the masses. Rumors have floated for years that intelligence agencies have been smuggling and distributing vast quantities of illegal drugs for many years (perhaps one reason the Afghan poppy crops are never completely eradicated)...

That was one pertinent analysis. We must remember that over two centuries ago the British Crown was enslaving China by growing opium in India and shipping it to its "coolies" to destroy any hotbeds of resistance by drugging them up. The Opium Wars were Chinese resistance to the drugging of their nation by a foreign occupying power.

In the late 18th century British merchants built up a flourishing traffic in opium from India to China, for they had been unable to find any other product to import into China in quantity, as the country was almost self-sufficient.

The Chinese government tried to curb the opium trade and the emperor appointed a radical patriot, Lin Tse-hsu, as Imperial commissioner for an anti-opium campaign. In 1839 Lin arrived in Canton, which was the main port for foreign trade. He confiscated and destroyed more than 20,000 chests of opium. The British merchants appealed to their government and in 1840 16 British Warships arrived in Hongkong and sailed to the mouth of the Pei Ho river.

Next year they attacked the walled city of Canton. The local militia and the Imperial troops were powerless against the navy guns. In 1842 the British received reinforcements and they seized several cities including Shanghai and Nanking.

The Treaty of Nanking, concluded at the end of the war in 1842, ceded Hongkong to Great Britain, and opened several ports to British trade. It also fixed the customs duties on imports at such a low level that China was prevented from protecting her new industries from competition of cheap imports.

This treaty was the first in a series of 'unequal treaties' which gave foreigners special rights in China. American and French treaties soon followed, and the economy of China experienced a breakdown of self-sufficiency in the traditional system of agriculture and craftsmanship.

www.hyperhistory.com...

Interestingly, it is this same policy that has been waged today on the entire world through Globalization, a wholesale attack on the economic and cultural self-sufficiency of nations to build in dependence on external powers which thus gain control of our economies and lives. Accompanying this is the pharmaceutical drugging of populations through a henceforth invisible "occupying power" engineered by secret committees obsessed with totalitarian control, presumably for the good of humanity? Even in the UK where this policy may have originated, some object as we can see here:

EDITOR ASKS BRITISH MINISTRY OF DEFENCE WHAT WE ARE DOING IN AFGHANISTAN

Please provide me with a written statement indicating what specifically BRITISH national interests (NOT international interests) are served by our operations in Afghanistan, with specific reference to the drug trade.

Please further confirm in writing that the British authorities are not engaged in any way in drug-trafficking, or in facilitating drug trafficking in connection with their operations in Afghanistan, and that the British authorities are not supporting drug-trafficking operations known to be conducted by elements of other foreign intelligence and military services operating in Afghanistan.

www.worldreports.org...

Fortunately somebody is opposing this by battling the western Military/Intelligence apparatus seeking to use that country as a cheap source of drugs to numb our minds. NATO (serving its ancillary purpose as the world's leading drug provider) appears to be turning its sights toward Burma. where there may not be as militant a religious opposition to being put in the service of Evil.

While there is of course big money involved in selling drugs to billions of addicted customers, we must not let the cash numbers mask the true agenda here. For even if the super rich LOVE money, they crave absolute power more yet.

Drugs keep people from thinking clearly. Victory one. Drugs make you less capable of coordinating your plans and actions. Victory two. Drugs also remove motivation to rebel. Victory three. Drugs are sold through armed street gangs, also used for hits against political opponents. Victory four. Drug dealing gangs serve as a secret militia that can be turned against the population in gang wars to bring chaos. Victory five.

We can now better understand why MI6, the CIA and other military industrial powers were behind fomenting the 60's drug laden counterculture and, however unlikely it appears at first, they had a very serious agenda in creating The Beatles, "inspiring" their lyrics and engineering their promotion to con young people by the millions into using mind distorting drugs.

Paul was no fool, knew too much and wouldn't play ball. Worse yet for them, he was probably planning on blowing the whistle. Given the stakes involved, the assassination by the military or intelligence spooks, whose trade is murder and more destructive forms of mass death, would seem a trivial matter. And the tragic loss by millions of fans would of their beloved idol, James Paul McCartney, would just have to be a problem to manage.

We can also see why it is more than likely that a number of PIA militants in this and other message boards systematically attack the PID movement. Because it is key, not just to one man's assassination, but to an ongoing conspiracy to enslave humanity fueled by war.

It is called organized crime.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

...Lately, I've been re-reading The Longest Cocktail Party by Richard DiLello. This is a guy who was known as 'the house hippie' at Apple. He reports witnessing the general day to day scene at Apple, usually minus any Beatles because apparently they rarely made an appearance! So, there's not much substance there, really.

Having read that book, it would be interesting to know a bit about how work was organized at Apple Records.

The reason I wonder, is because we can probably assume that the same name, Apple, was used to promote another counterculture, this time no longer in youth, but in institutions. This is exactly what Apple Computer has done since its appearance. First they have the myth regarding a couple of hippie types inventing a prototype in their suburban garage. This gives them the official heritage with roots in the 60's Beatles youth counterculture.

They bring this sex, drugs and rockn'roll motif to the Corporate World of serious business computers. Then they get cited by the press almost as frequently as The Beatles were, actively promoted as the second stage of cultural revolution. From Harvard Business Review to your home town newspaper, Apple was the smart way to be. Unlearn everything you thought you know and be like Apple! Its company culture was the new wave, leading to the end of business suits, relational protocols in companies and the normal ways of doing business. Rethink the world became the leitmotiv of multinationals and small companies alike, a revolution was afoot. The trick is to seduce everyone by the announced new freedom of ditching the neck-tie and hanging out at work in a teeshirt and bluejeans. Then comes the hypershift into the new control matrix. How to get from Chaos to Control, using once again Satan's notorious poisoned APPLE?

How Apple Got Everything Right By Doing Everything Wrong
by Leander Kahney

... Jobs' fabled attitude toward parking reflects his approach to business: For him, the regular rules do not apply. Everybody is familiar with Google's famous catchphrase, "Don't be evil." It has become a shorthand mission statement for Silicon Valley, encompassing a variety of ideals that — proponents say — are good for business and good for the world: Embrace open platforms. Trust decisions to the wisdom of crowds. Treat your employees like gods.

It's ironic, then, that one of the Valley's most successful companies ignored all of these tenets. Google and Apple may have a friendly relationship — Google CEO Eric Schmidt sits on Apple's board, after all — but by Google's definition, Apple is irredeemably evil, behaving more like an old-fashioned industrial titan than a different-thinking business of the future. Apple operates with a level of secrecy that makes Thomas Pynchon look like Paris Hilton. It locks consumers into a proprietary ecosystem. And as for treating employees like gods? Yeah, Apple doesn't do that either.
But by deliberately flouting the Google mantra, Apple has thrived.

And now observers, academics, and even some other companies are taking notes. Because while Apple's tactics may seem like Industrial Revolution relics, they've helped the company position itself ahead of its competitors and at the forefront of the tech industry. Sometimes, evil works.

Over the past 100 years, management theory has followed a smooth trajectory, from enslavement to empowerment...

Jobs, by contrast, is a notorious micromanager... At most companies, the red-faced, tyrannical boss is an outdated archetype, a caricature from the life of Dagwood. Not at Apple... Insiders have a term for it: the "hero-#head roller coaster." Says Edward Eigerman, a former Apple engineer, "More than anywhere else I've worked before or since, there's a lot of concern about being fired"...

But Jobs' employees remain devoted. That's because his autocracy is balanced by his famous charisma — he can make the task of designing a power supply feel like a mission from God. Andy Hertzfeld, lead designer of the original Macintosh OS, says Jobs imbued him and his coworkers with "messianic zeal"...

In Cupertino, innovation doesn't come from coddling employees and collecting whatever froth rises to the surface; it is the product of an intense, hard-fought process, where people's feelings are irrelevant. Some management theorists are coming around to Apple's way of thinking. "A certain type of forcefulness and perseverance is sometimes helpful when tackling large, intractable problems," says Roderick Kramer, a social psychologist at Stanford who wrote an appreciation of "great intimidators" — including Jobs — for the February 2006 Harvard Business Review...

"Openness facilitates a genuine conversation, and often collaboration, toward a shared outcome," says Steve Rubel, a senior vice president at the PR firm Edelman Digital... In an April 2007 cover story, we at Wired dubbed this tactic "radical transparency." But Apple takes a different approach to its public relations. Call it radical opacity. Apple's relationship with the press is dismissive at best, adversarial at worst; Jobs himself speaks only to a handpicked batch of reporters, and only when he deems it necessary... And Apple appears to revel in obfuscation...

Even Apple employees often have no idea what their own company is up to. Workers' electronic security badges are programmed to restrict access to various areas of the campus. (Signs warning NO TAILGATING are posted on doors to discourage the curious from sneaking into off-limit areas)... "We have cells, like a terrorist organization," Jon Rubinstein, former head of Apple's hardware and iPod divisions and now executive chair at Palm, told BusinessWeek in 2000.

"Apple has destroyed the music business," NBC Universal chief Jeff Zucker told an audience at Syracuse University. "If we don't take control on the video side, [they'll] do the same." At a media business conference held during the early days of the Hollywood writers' strike, Michael Eisner argued that Apple was the union's real enemy: "[The studios] make deals with Steve Jobs, who takes them to the cleaners. They make all these kinds of things, and who's making money? Apple!"

By exerting unrelenting control over his employees, his image, and even his customers, Jobs exerts unrelenting control over his products and how they're used... He's at the absolute epicenter of the digitization of life.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yes, Getsmart, there are lore and legend stories from the Beatles' Apple enterprise that suggest a hidden, alternate reality.

From John & Faul's announcement of the Apple concept to the break-up of the group, they want us to believe that there was nothing there but hippie incompetence. The impression one gets from reading about Apple is that it was poorly organized, haphazard, full of random people and random events, dysfunctional, etc.

What I suspect is that the Apple we have heard of from books like The Longest Cocktail Party (en.wikipedia.org...) was a shell or front. This is quite common among intelligence agencies. You can see this concept of the spy agency storefront in pop culture like the Robert Redford film THREE DAYS OF THE CONDOR or going back to the TV show The Man From U.N.C.L.E. in which the opening sequence shows Napolean Solo going into a Manhattan dry cleaners or tailor shop only to access via a secret passage the headquarters of his spy agency. Now, I'm definitely NOT saying there was such a secret doorway in the Beatles' Apple offices, but I am saying I believe it was a storefront made to look like some hippies who have no business sense bumbling around blowing wads of money on foolish projects and the left hand not knowing what the right is doing.

In one chapter of the book, John & Yoko's prototype album cover for Two Virgins shows up at Apple we are to believe totally unexpectedly. We are told that everyone at Apple was completely surprised and shocked, as were the other Beatles and EMI. They want us to believe Two Virgins came completely out of the blue and shocked everyone. I'm not so convinced that is true at all.

Appearing naked on the cover of Two Virgins, John was permanently, psychologically welded to the dominance of Yoko (control handler). He was 'made', so to speak. Also, it would not escape notice among researchers like we on this thread that when you consider the archetype of Adam & Eve and the Apple and you look at John & Yoko standing there naked as they are connected to their company Apple, well let's say some coincidences, if not all, are not coincidence at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My latest remote viewing session regarding PID took me to this...

en.wikipedia.org...

You can read more about him on allmusic.com

If there was a synthesizer with which a person could sing into it and the sound of another person's voice comes out, this fellow Emitt Rhodes would have been just about perfect as the input voice for the transformed or morphed output voice of Paul McCartney.

Just a hunch.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
About front companies... i know for a fact that intell agencies will use fake front companies. You could be sitting next to someone on a plane or where ever, get their card, call the number on the card, & get a nice "receptionist" on the phone. Yeah, the whole thing could be fake - perhaps all for your benefit!

And about Emitt Rhodes... I remember hearing a musician from back then that sounded "too much" like Paul McCartney - it actually hurt his career. I don't think it was Emitt Rhodes, but maybe (I've forgotten now - it was a couple of years ago). Anyway, it's possible that there was a voice double. It's also possible that some sort of voice morphing technology was used. There were plenty of recordings of Paul's voice to use. This article is from 10 yrs ago. I'm sure the technology was already decades ahead.

When Seeing and Hearing Isn't Believing
William M. Arkin
Monday, Feb. 1, 1999
www.washingtonpost.com...

...By taking just a 10-minute digital recording of Steiner's voice, scientist George Papcun is able, in near real time, to clone speech patterns and develop an accurate facsimile...

Digital morphing — voice, video, and photo — has come of age, available for use in psychological operations. PSYOPS, as the military calls it, seek to exploit human vulnerabilities in enemy governments, militaries and populations to pursue national and battlefield objectives.

To some, PSYOPS is a backwater military discipline of leaflet dropping and radio propaganda. To a growing group of information war technologists, it is the nexus of fantasy and reality. Being able to manufacture convincing audio or video, they say, might be the difference in a successful military operation or coup...

Whereas early voice morphing required cutting and pasting speech to put letters or words together to make a composite, Papcun's software developed at Los Alamos can far more accurately replicate the way one actually speaks. Eliminated are the robotic intonations...

Didn't they show this on "Wag the Dog"? Anyway, "Paul's" existence post 1966 seems to be a psy-op, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

...Appearing naked on the cover of Two Virgins, John was permanently, psychologically welded to the dominance of Yoko (control handler). He was 'made', so to speak. Also, it would not escape notice among researchers like we on this thread that when you consider the archetype of Adam & Eve and the Apple and you look at John & Yoko standing there naked as they are connected to their company Apple, well let's say some coincidences, if not all, are not coincidence at all.

Switching Yard,

Those are some fine observations. Taking Adam and Eve back to the Garden of Eden to administer them a New Age Apple is what today's Mind Control manipulators are striving to do to all humanity. Its symbolism was imprinted in our subconscious through that image, in order to dispose us to usher in the New Age with open arms and open minds, as well as to remind us that biting the Apple is our inevitable human destiny.

We can see how this would sound with a more clearly expressed political political agenda cynically couched in technological concepts to make it sound like an inescapable natural progression of modern society:

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. The capacity to assert social and political control over the individual will vastly increase. It will soon be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and to maintain up-to-date, complete files, containing even most personal information about the health or personal behavior of the citizen in addition to more customary data. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.”

“In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities effectively exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason.”

“Though Stalinism may have been a needless tragedy for both the Russian people and communism as an ideal, there is the intellectually tantalizing possibility that for the world at large it was, as we shall see, a blessing in disguise.”

“Marxism represents a further vital and creative stage in the maturing of man’s universal vision … Marxism is simultaneously a victory of the external, active man over the inner, passive man and a victory of reason over belief … Marxism, disseminated on the popular level in the form of communism, represents a major advance in man’s ability to conceptualize his relationship to the world.”

Zbignew Brzezinski, from ”Between Two Ages” 1971

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Excellent points made by faulcon and Getsmart.

Here's Emitt Rhodes in 1967 with his band Merry-Go-Round...

www.youtube.com...

Didn't I see Don Knotts' name come up somewhere in a theory he was a double for Brian Epstein or somebody? I know that sounds absurd but I think I saw that somewhere.

The Merry-Go-Round very obviously trying to sound like the Beatles and doing a pretty good job of it! If you turn away and just listen to the voices, it does kind of sound a bit like Paul McCartney singing in some of it. They even have a left-handed guitarist (although I don't think he would have worked as a double). Kind of uncanny, however.

Emitt was about five years younger than Paul, but still would have been a pretty good choice to do vocals or even help with songwriting. I downloaded the new box set of all the Emitt Rhodes solo albums and they're really quite good with some songs definitely as good as or better than the Faul solo material. Another parallel is that the first solo album by Faul entitled McCartney was said to have been recorded on a 4-track in the Scotland farmhouse. The first Emitt Rhodes solo album was recorded on a 4-track in a garage. Faul played all the instruments and vocals on his and Emitt did his just the same. So here was "Paul McCartney" next to John Lennon the most influential rock star on the planet recording his first solo album by himself on a primitive 4-track in a farm shed... and no one thinks that a bit odd? And here was Emitt Rhodes, I think obviously loaded with musical talent and the record labels don't support him? Weird.

This would have been a pretty good group of guys to write and create Beatles songs in a lab... Lennon, Harrison, Ringo, George Martin, Eric Clapton, Harry Nilsson, Emitt Rhodes, Leon Russell, previously unreleased tracks that were song fragments recorded by Original Paul and some occasional lyrics writing help thrown in by Bob Dylan. Yes, I know it sounds absurd but most people would and do laugh at our general line of inquiry on this thread. Fact is sometimes stranger than fiction, has always been my motto!

Another guy about Paul & John's age I always thought sounds like Paul is Gilbert O'Sullivan (Alone Again, Naturally) although I'm not sure he would fit into our conspiracy theories very well. But hey, when I first heard "Alone Again, Naturally" on the radio, I thought it was Paul's new single until the DJ said it was Gilbert O'Sullivan (a made up name, by the way. His real name was Ray).

Here's Leon Russell in 1964. You can see why Harrison loved this guy's musical style. I could easily see Leon writing Rocky Raccoon...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-10-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Here's a creepy video of "Paul" teaching viewers how to play bass...

www.youtube.com...

This kind if thing is over the top egomania. I feel embarrassed just watching this. First of all, it's a very mediocre song, at best, not a "great track" as he says praising himself. This is what I can't stomach --- the ego. His egomania has gotten worse over the years until now it is embarrassing and unbearable.

I know this isn't adding much to the discussion, but I just found this and had to say it is really awful.

More egomania... (I've seen this entire show on DVD and you can just gag on the egomania served up)...

www.youtube.com...

If you notice, in the youtube viewers comments under the video frame for both of those youtube clips, people are confused about the left handed / right handed thing. Like in the first clip I think someone is confused about how since he's left handed are the graphics for a right handed player or left handed one and in the second clip someone is wondering if Presley's bass player was right handed is Faul playing it backwards or did he restring it for a lefty and they sort of settle on him playing it backwards.

It's kind of funny these comments keep coming up about the left hand / right hand confusion.

Sorry, now back to a more intelligent discussion.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm still analyzing the lyrics for these, but just look at these Emitt Rhodes song titles with PID in mind, it's eerie...

Someone Died

Come Ride, Come Ride

Let's All Sing

Mary, Will You Take My Hand

The Man He Was

In The Days Of Old

'Til The Day After

With My Face On The Floor

Somebody Made For Me

Long Time No See

Live 'Til You Die

Promises I've Made

You Take The Dark Out Of The Night

You Should Be Ashamed

You Must Have

Side We Seldom Show

Mirror

Really Wanted You

Take You Far Away

Warm Self Sacrifice

See No Evil

Drawn To You

Shoot The Moon

Trust Once More

Nights Are Lonely

Bad Man

In Desperate Need

Those That Die

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This kind if thing is over the top egomania. I feel embarrassed just watching this.

You should be embarrassed that you think it "creepy" and "over the top egomania".

It a nice little video of Paul teaching bass. If you look at all the youtube comments no one agrees with this ridiculous opinion.

Not surprising.

First of all, it's a very mediocre song, at best, not a "great track" as he says praising himself.

He never says it's a "great track"! Get your facts right.

If this is an example of the quality of your "research" then I feel sorry for you.

He says: "The bass on this track is very simple... the bass part is really simple".

How is that "praising himself"?!

This is what I can't stomach --- the ego. His egomania has gotten worse over the years until now it is embarrassing and unbearable.

Only to people who have a negative agenda against him - naive and silly people who have been brainwashed by a 40 year old hoax and insult and abuse him on the internet.

Sorry, now back to a more intelligent discussion.

I'm still waiting for it to start. :shk:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm not interested in getting down into the gutter to mudsling with you, but he does say "great track" as he puts on the headphones. People who don't see the egomania are brainwashed lemmings.

What's the point of teaching left handed bass to kids who are about 80 percent right handed anyway? It's goofy. He doesn't even mention anything like "I know most of you are right handed." It's kind of a ludicrous video. Harrison and Lennon would have a big laugh and some very sarcastic comments if they were alive today to see the two egomania videos I've posted above.

Why does this person playing the role of "Paul" have to keep desperately proving himself? I find it suspect. The self promotion and egomania really tipped the scales with that wretched film GIVE MY REGARDS TO BROADSTREET. What a crock.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This kind if thing is over the top egomania. I feel embarrassed just watching this. First of all, it's a very mediocre song, at best, not a "great track" as he says praising himself. This is what I can't stomach --- the ego. His egomania has gotten worse over the years until now it is embarrassing and unbearable.

"Ever Present Past" is a terrible song, IMO. The guitar in the beginning is very annoying to me. The bass isn't interesting - just root notes as he said. I am a big fan of Paul's bass playing, though. I suppose he inspired me to learn bass. I like the bass in this song a lot:

Paul was just an insanely talented musician.

There was a video of Faul cooking that was pretty bad, too. I can't find it now, though.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm not interested in getting down into the gutter to mudsling

Oh, I dunno - you don't seem to mind doing that to Paul McCartney.

but he does say "great track" as he puts on the headphones.

WRONG!

He says "Headphones.... Click track".

Like I said, your so called PID "research" is a total joke. You hear things that are not even said!

False claim after false claim...

Doesn't say much for the rest of your so called PID research.

People who don't see the egomania are brainwashed lemmings.

No. The person who thinks they have heard something - which in reality hasn't actually been said - is obviously the "brainwashed" lemming!

Why does this person playing the role of "Paul" have to keep desperately proving himself?

He's not. That's your imagination again - just like when you hear things he never even said!

There are loads of bass tutorials online - are all these teachers "desperately proving" themselves, too?

I find it suspect.

A famous bassist gives a video tutorial on playing the bass and you think it's "suspect"?!!!

Give me strength....

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This whole article is interesting...

Beatlemania, Mind Control and the New Objectivity
by Zabode
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

...Face it, human beings have an aversion to sinister conspiracies and inexplicable violence. With the JFK assassination Americans got both. No wonder that most people at the time bought the ridiculous verdict of the corrupt Warren Commission. Quite possibly the Beatles helped to soothe and distract an outraged collective conscience -- outraged first at the perpetrators and second at we-the-people for going along with their psychotically audacious scam! A gentleman by the name of Dave Marsh makes some fascinating connections between JFK and the Beatles, writing in Rolling Stone's edition of Feb. 24th, 1977:

There is something about the clamor for a Beatles reformation that gives me the creeps . . . . I think there is a connection with the equally persistent hunt for the assassins of John Kennedy. . . . [I]f we can only find the men on the grassy knoll the great tragedies of the Sixties might be rescinded. . . . [T]here would have been no Vietnam . . . no psychedelic and sexual culture traumas. Perhaps not even any Beatles.

And more directly:

The Beatles have always had an intimate connection to the JFK assassination. . . . Even Brian Epstein [the group's manager] believed the Kennedy assassination helped their rise -- the Beatles appeared to bind our wounds with their messages of joy and handholding. . . . replacing Camelot with Oz [did he just say "Oz"!].

In our line of enquiry the question naturally arises: If it is true that the Beatles rose in good measure on the slumped shoulders of JFK, did this occur as a natural juxtaposition of unrelated events, or was a very confident somebody with myriad left hands pulling strings all over the place? Obviously there was (nothing but) string-pulling in, around and after Dealy Plaza, so why not, too, in regard to the Beatles manic ascent! Many have noted how, in the early going, Beatlemania was a first-class con job. Riotous displays of mass-adulation were fabricated by the public relations and media people in much the same way that Richard Lester, as director, created such scenes for the Beatles' movies. One doesn't get the cooperation of major newspapers and/or TV networks -- mouthpieces for the Agenda, remember -- unless it works to the advantage of some very big, very scaly boys and girls. Sorry, folks, it looks like the lads from Liverpool were co-opted. What the GSE gained by this is hard to say. It may've been the drug thing -- "psychedelic culture trauma" in Dave Marsh's words and a miscalculation in John Lennon's opinion -- or something else entirely.

Co-opted they may have been; one thing, however, I want to stress: The talent, the wit, the joie de vivre that typified the Beatles and their music I believe were genuine... It's quite feasible in light of his biases that the good doctor was himself disinformed in regard to the Beatles. Such disinformation would serve to discredit his book in general and also to demoralize his readers by suggesting that the GSE are 100% behind all great creative endeavors, the implication being that we, the human herd, are unimaginative clods from whose ranks nothing exceptional springs lest it be nurtured by evil ... The Agenda must place limits on this creative potential, including our awareness of even having it, because this is our strength...

[edit on 19-10-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join