It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Whoever thinks I might be HATE FILLED has failed to do their research. All it takes is to search through all my posts here at ATS. Run a search and read my contributions, they are largely POSITIVE aiming for us to be FREED from oppression and enslavement. I have NO HATE. I only relish the TRUTH, and while it is true that I have little patience for those who work for a DISINFORMATION Agenda, it is not out of hate but out of LOVE FOR THE TRUTH that I do heartily combat them.

Here is an interesting video on YouTube where a member there candidly explains his own discovery of the existence of Shills. This is only for reference purposes to show that this is a widespread phenomenon which any Conspiracy forum such as ATS has a duty to observe and monitor as well as address directly. I hope others here will notice that we are not entirely left to our own designs to discuss whatever we please without organized interference. This has been promoted recently by the Intelligence Community as a primary objective of their Cyber Infiltration Teams.

Getsmart

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Whoever thinks I might be HATE FILLED has failed to do their research. All it takes is to search through all my posts here at ATS. Run a search and read my contributions, they are largely POSITIVE aiming for us to be FREED from oppression and enslavement. I have NO HATE. I only relish the TRUTH, and while it is true that I have little patience for those who work for a DISINFORMATION Agenda, it is not out of hate but out of LOVE FOR THE TRUTH that I do heartily combat them.

Getsmart

I know it is hate filled because I saw the post removed due to an "extreme" T&C violation. In that post, you among other things declared that certain people here who disagreed with what you posted were going to hell. People doing research can not see it because it was removed. (It is also easy to see the hate when they see all of the words IN ALL CAPS.)

Dude, there is no disinformation agenda. When you declare that innocent, loving deaf people, and their loved ones are satanists because they use the I Love You sign, that is hate-filled. You, without proof, have declared that the person we know as Paul McCartney is guilty of fraud and murder. We are not aliens, or paid agents or satanists. We are every day ordinary people who are McCartney/Beatle fans who do not like what you are saying about someone we like and respect. When you, again without proof, accuse us of being satanists, paid agents along with other nasty things, and tell us we are going to hell, that is hate-filled.

You can post your theories; we can respond. Free speech. The people who read the thread can make up their own minds. Fair enough.

edit on 23-8-2011 by edmond dantes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
after watching 'the winged beatle' i was espeically intrigued by heather mills' interview portions toward the end of the film. she mentions terrible betrayal but is quick to specify that it was not infidelity, does anyone know what exactly happened to make her so angry?

also in the film it is mentioned that mal evans' suitcase had been actually found. i assume this was not the one purchased in australia, does anyone know if this suitcase was found, what was in it?

i hope we don't have too many more pages of vitriol and off-topic stuff in this thread. i don't understand why some people are so threatened by the notion of someone else thinking differently about something. those who are pained by the theories and/or info in this thread should avoid it!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i was a kid in the 60's when this was all going down, i was also a huge beatles fan. as for this being a publicity stunt...i suppose it could have been, but the beatles didnt need any help selling albums..they were riding the crest of the wave and doing it in great style. they were a defining moment in history.
we didnt have internet or utube so all we had was albums to listen too to try and figure out what was going on. and listen we did!!
urban legends ran wild in the pre internet world..alice cooper is eddie haskel from leave it to beaver..remember that one? point is we had no way of checking things out back then like we do today so we believed a lot of crap!!
even in 69 on abbey road, paul was barefoot..so meant he was dead. but you cant fake someone that well and it was definately him on the album so it all eventually faded away. i was disappointed by some of his solo albums too....the magic was gone...sometimes the whole is greater than the individual pieces....peace..love

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer
after watching 'the winged beatle' i was espeically intrigued by heather mills' interview portions toward the end of the film. she mentions terrible betrayal but is quick to specify that it was not infidelity, does anyone know what exactly happened to make her so angry?

also in the film it is mentioned that mal evans' suitcase had been actually found. i assume this was not the one purchased in australia, does anyone know if this suitcase was found, what was in it?

i hope we don't have too many more pages of vitriol and off-topic stuff in this thread. i don't understand why some people are so threatened by the notion of someone else thinking differently about something. those who are pained by the theories and/or info in this thread should avoid it!

According to sources, the terrible betrayal had to do with domestic violence. Heather even said that Paul abused Linda.

And no, those who disagree with the things said on this thread should be free to post the other side of the argument. Telling those who disagree to stay away is oppression. The PID people here have accused Paul of fraud, murder, stanism, child molestation and other vile things. Yoko Ono has been accused of murdering John Lennon. In addition, deaf people and people wishing to communicate with them are accused of being satanists because they use the ASL I Love You sign. Having two deaf people in my family makes that quite personal. We're not just going to sit back and let those things pass. People with opposing points-of-view should not be told to stay away from the thread. If the theories here are so sound, they should be able to stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Whoever thinks I might be HATE FILLED has failed to do their research. All it takes is to search through all my posts here at ATS. Run a search and read my contributions, they are largely POSITIVE aiming for us to be FREED from oppression and enslavement. I have NO HATE.

LOL. Who you trying to kid? Your last post had to be removed because it was so offensive!

I only relish the TRUTH...

No you don't. The only 'truth' you relish is the fantasies your paranoid mind dreams up. For example, you accuse other posters of being shills and devil worshipers without a shred of evidence to back it up.

You live in a dream world, mate.

You "relish the truth"?

Bwwwhahahaha!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Folks who have had the endurance to read through the organized attacks mounted by a gang of hecklers, yes right here in this thread purposely designed to offer an unpolluted place where aggressive hate wouldn't be lashed out by militant debunkers, well you are the ones who have probably noticed that it isn't simply a group of people who happen to share an opinion but a more grotesque movement to manipulate public opinion.

Here is a revelation which might have its pertinence when it comes to propagandist organizations seeking to hammer into your minds that Paul is Alive. It has been explained extensively in previous pages that Sir Faul has since Paul's death served an Agenda. What is interesting if you consult the patterns of behavior and the tight knit grouped attacks by a small packet of hardened debunkers, that they might not even be several different people as such groups have at their disposal dedicated software which enables a single Agent to replicate into several identities" after CEO Aaron Barr bragged that he'd "infiltrated" the group...

Er, so let me get this right....... Your latest brainfart is that me and Edmund aren't really human beings at all but are actually software bots operated by a single illuminati "Agent" who is sat behind a computer screen at some secret illuminati headquaters?

And this "Agent" is responding to your ramblings about centuries old dead dudes and satantic hand signs on some obscure thread on the internet because otherwise such 'revelations' would lead people to discover that Paul McCartney was murdered in 1966 and has been replaced by a satanist who murders people?!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0c08c7b4c91.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Paul McCartney to release a new song he sang to wife Nancy on wedding day
by Simon Boyle and Mark Jefferies, Daily Mirror 21/12/2011

In the radio interview last night, McCartney also said he found it strange singing Beatles songs that he composed so long ago, saying: “In a way, someone else did write them - it was a 24 year old me.

"And I look back on him and think, I’m looking at his writing as if he’s, like, another person, some of the lyrics thinking ‘that wasn’t bad - it was good the way he did that.”

Read more: www.mirror.co.uk...< br />

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Hi Someotherguy,

You do well to highlight the burps of truth emanating from Sir Faul himself. This is something that all the paid shills and hecklers which pollute this thread cannot contest, it is their beloved hero who is shamefully untalented and also a poor character actor ill cast in the role of a musician from Liverpool. Yikes!

We have been right to bash at Sir Faul over the years since he is the one wearing the Paul Mask! Yet it isn't the first time that he semi-confesses that he is an impostor. It seems he can't really go all the way, and always must keep it in the form of jest in order to avert the consequences of his outing the conspiracy.

I used to think he suffered from twinges of remorse, but now I wonder if it isn't either a way of needling his handlers that they ought to treat him better or indulge his demands since he signals in such a way that at any point in time he can out them? Or could it be due to a possible "amnesty" that might be offered to repentant members of the cabal which has been deceiving the public for decades if not centuries?

In that case he would be making motions to point towards a pattern of repentance, to later invoke that he was held in this role against his will? Either way, it is very spooky that such a spook should out himself in such a flagrant way. Of course it was written by another man. It was written by the long deceased James Paul McCartney!

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Of course he was speaking figuratively. He says "In a way."

Now that I approaching a half century, I feel the same way looking back. In many ways, it was a different person that played in my band way back. After marriage, kids, deaths and major tragedy, I am a much different person that I was then. And that goes even more so for Paul at his age and all of the things that have happened since he was 24.

In no way is he "admitting" that he is really a different person.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes

Now that I approaching a half century, I feel the same way looking back. In many ways, it was a different person that played in my band way back. After marriage, kids, deaths and major tragedy, I am a much different person that I was then. And that goes even more so for Paul at his age and all of the things that have happened since he was 24.

I'm afraid (
) I'm going to have to agree with this.

By the way, I hear his latest album is called " Kisses on the Bottom" (Yikes!), but the first track actually sounds really good.

No one has got to me, I've just been weighing things up.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by edmond dantes

I'm afraid (
) I'm going to have to agree with this.

Very good.

The claims of the Paul Is Alive Deniers are fancyful nonsense that get more idiotic as time goes by.

All they can do here is twist words and meanings to fit their deluded and warped agenda.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
is it possible to have 2 FAUL ? who replaced PAUL ?

1/ Billy Shepard in public appearance with Jane A etc, not a musician
2/ Phil Ackrill, musician,playing /imitating his vocals in the studio , since he's blond and has green eyes, don't you think the current FAUL has blond hair and green eyes? also, Phil used to play in a band with Danny Lane whom he teamed up to play wings after the break up
if your theory is Bill he must be a musician if not then Phil Ackrill is more credible

digilander.libero.it...

digilander.libero.it...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
Phil used to play in a band with Danny Lane whom he teamed up to play wings after the break up

It;s 'Denny Laine'

Your research is astounding!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Faul McCartney, Templars, and Khashoggi

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Faul McCartney, Templars, and Khashoggi

Hi Someotherguy,

Well, it seems that SIR FAUL may be celebrating his promotion to Templar Grand Master?

"Kissing the Grand Master on the anus in Templar rituals is how they would end their rituals. They would do their conjuring and they would do their spells and, at the end of it, they would all line up in a row, the Grand Master would bend over and expose his bare buttocks, and spread his cheeks so his pink starfish would stick out, so the guys would line up and kiss him right on his anus. It was part of the magical ritual, the Black Magick stuff that they were into."

This is more evidence, had there ever been a need for yet more of it, that Sir Faul just like his beloved Cold-Blooded Queen Elizabeth II is deep into Black Magick and the Luciferian human sacrifice, cavorting with legions of demons and sucked up to by PIA followers who are probably aching to smooch his tasty derriere. LOL

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The design of Faul's new album also makes it look like Faul is telling Paul to kiss his *ss. Unacceptable!

Paul kisses McCartney on the bottom...

The cover design also makes me think of that Stones song "Dead Flowers."

BTW, here is a PID-cast from January 21, 2012 that explores some of the motivations for the murder of JPM. LINK

And.... That Hollywood star belongs to Paul, not that lame CIAlebrity impersonator

edit on 10-2-2012 by someotherguy because: b/c

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi again Someotherguy,

Thank goodness for genuine Paul Is Dead researchers such as you in this thread which was purposely dedicated to DISCOVERING WHO MURDERED PAUL. That the thread has been violently hijacked and derailed by a gang of psychotic PIA shills is distasteful for other members, who are justified in being disappointed when they betray the very purpose and title of this thread. To them I sincerely apologize but the ATS moderator responsible for this section seems to believe that there is no such thing as a PID conspiracy and has sided with them despite the very clear vocation of this forum to grant truthseekers a place to discuss conspiracies without being hecked or polluted.

I contratulate you, Someotherguy, for noticing that there was a purposeful intention in tearing the text of the album title into two sections in order to reorganize the words in a different order. And yes, it does clearly say "Paul kisses McCartney on the bottom". Up until now I had mitigated feelings about the degree of guilt that Sir Faul had regarding the actual ASSASSINATION OF PAUL MCCARTNEY but this is insulting the dead, soiling one's victim after murdering them and stealing their legacy, their wealth and their future.

SIR FAUL IS CLEARLY ONE OF THE MOST VILE SATANIST = HE IS MOST WORTHY OF THE DAMNED TEMPLARS !

GS

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Hi again Someotherguy,

Stop kissing her ass, you wimp.

Thank goodness for genuine Paul Is Dead researchers

That's a bit like saying 'Thank goodness for genuine The Earth Is Flat researchers.

such as you in this thread which was purposely dedicated to DISCOVERING WHO MURDERED PAUL.

We have established who murdered Paul. No one. If someone is alive, they have not been murdered.

That the thread has been violently hijacked and derailed by a gang of psychotic PIA shills

Ah, the same old paranoid delusions you are famous for, Getsmart.

I sincerely apologize but the ATS moderator responsible for this section seems to believe that there is no such thing as a PID conspiracy

Maybe because they have the good sense to realise that PID only exists in the paranoid minds of PID nuts.

SIR FAUL IS CLEARLY ONE OF THE MOST VILE SATANIST = HE IS MOST WORTHY OF THE DAMNED TEMPLARS !

More literary diarrhea in the absence of any credible evidence, whatsoever.

65 pages into a thread endevouring to unmask the 'killer' of Paul McCartney and all you can resort to is confused babblings that Paul McCartney is a Satanist who puts funny messages in his album covers.

Way to go! Truth seeking at its finest.

Someotherguy and Getsmart - the last champions of PID on the internet. Desperately trying to keep their dead conspiracy theory going as it sinks into oblivion.....

edit on 17-2-2012 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
The design of Faul's new album also makes it look like Faul is telling Paul to kiss his *ss. Unacceptable!

Paul kisses McCartney on the bottom...

LOL! In the English speaking world, we read from left to right - not down and up.

Let's play along with your delusions, though: How can 'Faul' be "telling Paul to kiss his *ss" if the 'hidden' message reads "Paul kisses McCartney on the bottom."?

'Faul' is not Paul. Nor is he McCartney.

Yet you are saying one reference to PM - McCartney - is to Faul, yet the other is to the real Paul. Where is the evidence to support this? There isn't any. BOTH references are directly about Paul McCartney. Yet some how you come up with some bull# that McCartney actually means 'Faul'?

WTF?

Your 'interpretation' is clearly ridiculous.

This is seriously scraping the barrel of total and utter idiocy.

edit on 17-2-2012 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65 >>

join