It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Thanks for posting the long version of the video of "Paul" in the pub in Liverpool.

"Paul" looks very nervous throughout the entire video.

Matter of opinion. I don't think he does. Bottom line: Even if he did look nervous - is this credible evidence he is an imposter? Of course not!. He could be nervous for a variety of reasons.

He is not seen reminiscing about old times with anyone.

You are watching an edited film. How do you know he didn't during parts of the film not used - or when the cameras weren't running?

Bottom line: The fact that he doesn't reminisce about old times in the broadcast is not evidence he is an imposter.

He is cordial to all, but remains aloof.

So, if someone is cordial but aloof, this is evidence they're an imposter? Please - give your head a wobble.

Everyone seems to get drunk

LOL!

Yeah - Mildred looks completely off her head, doesn't she?

Switching yard - who do you think you are fooling with your BS?

Controller Linda is jolly on the spot to help deflect any questions that might "embarrass" the person posing as "Paul."

Another ridiculous statement with no substantiation. Linda is there, yes. But where is your evidence that she is there "to help deflect any questions that might "embarrass" the person posing as "Paul.""?

You haven't a shred of evidence to back this stuPID claim up.

It really is sad how you interpret innocent occurences to fit your fantasy and then state these wild, unsupported claims as fact.

Self delusion in it's highest form.

You have failed to make one claim about the content of this video which provides objective proof that it isn't Paul.

All you do is state a fact, ie. Linda is there. You then [interpret this fact the way you want, ie. Linda is the "controller", there "to help deflect any questions that might "embarrass" the person posing as "Paul."

I can interpret facts to fit whatever nonsensical claim I want:

Linda is there. She is actually Paul's secret sister and is there to make sure nobody blabs this 'family secret' in front of the cameras.

Easy to make a silly claim with no evidence, isn't it?

At one point, it looks like they both bow out of a conversation just starting, to go to the loo.

Er, so?

An impostor can get drunk and sing "You Are My Sunshine" and the crowd will just think "that's our boy, look he sings."

They would with the real Paul, too.

Your video clip of "Paul" in the pub proves nothing on the PIA side,

It doesn't need to. It is Paul McCartney in a pub with his friends and relatives. It is not a video intended to prove he's not an imposter.

but looks disturbing to PID theorists.

LOL. The most innocent, inconsequential thing "looks disturbing to PID theorists".

These events on film are staged events.

Of course this was staged! Do you think a film crew just happened to be wandering around Liverpool, popped into a pub for a couple of beers and just happened to have the good fortune to find Paul McCartney having a drink with a few pals?!

Deary, me!

There's nothing in the video that proves he is the original Paul.

As has been pointed out - there doesn't need to be. The onus is on you to prove it isn't Paul. You are the one claiming that video is evidence it isn't him.

Look, friends and family can suspect something but keep it to themselves.

Why would they? And you haven't mentioned ALL the hundreds of people who knew Paul. You want us to believe that they ALL thought he wasn't the real Paul but decided not to say anything?

C'mon! You are twisting rationality here till it screams.

If Paul's father sees that an impostor is playing the role of his son, he's not going to call the cops.

Unbelievable BS! You're having a laugh, mate - you really are.

He's going to think, as other relatives do, that this is government sanctioned, which means that it's a deadly serious situation.

WTF?! Why would he automatically think "this is government sanctioned"?

Why wouldn't he think that some professional criminals have decided to switch Paul for a double so he could cash in all Paul's millions in the bank and then do a runner?

There is as much 'evidence' for this scenario as your "government sanctioned" claim. IE: NONE!

And if he did think some criminals were involved in a plot to steal Paul's cash - why wouldn't he go to the police? Many people do after their relatives have been kidnapped.

This, of course, would have happened in 1966. Yet nothing came out.

Extended family and friends who haven't seen him for years are going to presume it's the same person they knew years ago.

Er, hang on a minute.... Let me check I've got this right....

You are saying that a double who doesn't look like Paul McCartney appears in a Liverpool pub and all his "extended family and friends" just "presume it's the same person"?

Are you really unaware how ludicrous you sound?

The video actually supports the PID side.

Of course it doesn't. There is not one shred of factual evidence you can produce to support this statement. Your whole basis for this claim is built upon nothing but the sand of biased interpretations and opinions.

You have already been exposed as not being able to accurately report what happened in that video, so you have little credibility in analysing it now.

Everybody has seen how your previous claims about that video were exposed as totally fraudulent.

It does not look like anyone is having fun there.

Good grief! And how - in the name of sanity and all that is holy - is this evidence that it is an imposter?!

Talk about clutching at straws!

edit on 15-12-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hmmm... switching yard has gone very quiet. LOL.

Anyway, here is a postcard written by John to Paul in 1970:

Why would John send a postcard to - and express his "love" for - an imposter implicated in the 'murder' of one of his best friends?

Answer: He wouldn't.

No sane and rational person would.

He sent the postcard and expressed his "love" because Paul was never murdered and there was never any imposter.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Same dude.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo
Hmmm... switching yard has gone very quiet. LOL.

Anyway, here is a postcard written by John to Paul in 1970:

Why would John send a postcard to - and express his "love" for - an imposter implicated in the 'murder' of one of his best friends?

Answer: He wouldn't.

No sane and rational person would.

He sent the postcard and expressed his "love" because Paul was never murdered and there was never any imposter.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

Great find! There is no way that John would do such a thing, just like there is no way Paul's father would be laughing and smiling with an imposter responsible for murdering his son.

Your other point above made me smile. He would have us think that back in 1966, when Paul's father first saw an imposter representing his son, that the first thought that would pop into his mind was that it was government sanctioned and it must be serious. LOL! Only to somebody with a warped mind. I can readily say that if some imposter showed up claiming to be my son, the first thing out of my mouth would be, "who are you, and where the hell is my son?" And he would not leave alive until I found out.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The most hilarious thing is the little voice-over intro in the long version of the video you're posting of "Paul" in the pub. I don't know the exact quote because I'm tired of viewing such rubbish, but you know, it's like "Liverpool. A place of ships and the sea. I spent most of me life here."

C'mon now, any of the original Beatles would howl with laughter. That's the stupidest intro ever in the history of anything.

Absolutely NONE of the original Beatles would say those lines for a film. Are you kidding?

The postcard thing... could be a real postcard from Impostor "John" or fake propaganda, take your pick.

Liverpool. A place of ships and the sea. I spent most of me life there.

Ha, ha, ha, ha. ROFL

That's great comedy material. Are you sure that isn't a Monty Python skit?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Why haven't you apologised for all the lies you have been proven to have told about the Paul in the pub video?

You have no shame, have you?

Instead, you come back with more nonsense.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The most hilarious thing is the little voice-over intro in the long version of the video you're posting of "Paul" in the pub. I don't know the exact quote because I'm tired of viewing such rubbish, but you know, it's like "Liverpool. A place of ships and the sea. I spent most of me life here."

WTF?

What's wrong with that?

You know, you seem to find fault with anything.

If 'Faul' tied his shoelaces you'd find something 'odd' or 'funny' about it.

"The real Paul wouldn't tie his shoelaces like that."

LOL!

C'mon now, any of the original Beatles would howl with laughter. That's the stupidest intro ever in the history of anything.

Ok, humour us all, oh Expert On The Beatles. Why is it the "stupidest intro ever in the history of anything."

Once again, you just make a bland statement but don't back it up with anything whatsoever.

Has anybody ever told you that you're full of hot air?

Absolutely NONE of the original Beatles would say those lines for a film. Are you kidding?

"Absolutely NONE of the original Beatles would tie their shoelaces like that. Are you kidding?"

LOL!

It's so nice to have such a knowlegable person on The Beatles in this thread. Someone who actually knew them so well - their characters, idiosyncrasies and personalities - that he even knows what lines they would not agree to say in a film!

WOW! That is some personal knowledge.

We are indeed, honoured. When did you first meet The Beatles, switching yard? You've kept this quiet, haven't you?

How long were you personal friends of theirs?

The postcard thing... could be a real postcard from Impostor "John"

LOL. So we also have a 'Fohn', do we? This gets sillier and sillier.....

And you have the bare-faced audacity to call the intro to the pub film the "stupidest intro ever in the history of anything."

Any credible evidence for this 'Fohn' to regale us with?

No?

Ok, let's move on....

or fake propaganda, take your pick.

Why would they bother to 'fake' a postcard? It's not as if people everywhere where going "Oooh, that doesn't look like the real Paul", so the illuminati had to desperately come up with something to fool people.

How many people have actually seen that postcard, anyway? I hadn't before it was posted on the Beatles photo blog.

Hmmmm.... the illuminati aren't very good at publicising their "fake propoganda", are they?

LOL.

Your "fake propoganda" excuse doesn't stand up - sorry.

Liverpool. A place of ships and the sea. I spent most of me life there.

Ha, ha, ha, ha. ROFL

Words fail me......

edit on 17-12-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If this doesn't prove Paul is still alive...

Being a bass and guitar player myself it's not hard to recognize a players style.

That is no doubt Macca, one of the best bass players there is.

Playing double bass, once owned by Bill Black, and singing Elvis...

Here he is teaching guitar, and drums...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Dakudo, Wally Hope and your PIA acolytes who have been effectively COLONIZING this thread, you are a living testimonial to ATS FAILING MISERABLY in respecting its self appointed duty of moderating its threads.

You are MILITANTLY opposed to us investigating Paul's murder, so be it, say it and leave us be.

If you really believe that Paul is Alive, which I doubt given the flagrant dishonesty of your arguments and propagandist techniques used in your posts, then you'd have your laugh and then get on to other places where folks gloat at how great Faul is. Why aren't you there, and why are you here? Is it your mission in life to prevent us from investigating Paul's Murder? You see you aren't convincing anyone he's alive, there are plenty of other places where you'd accomplish that better. Yet you remain here lavishing us with PIA PROPAGANDA.

We are NOT trying to convince you that PAUL IS DEAD. We happen to believe that, but are not trying to convert anyone to our opinion. This is a THREAD dedicated to discussing WHO murdered Paul and you along with your gang of PIA buddies have not made a single constructive suggestion to help in discovering this. Instead you have done everything you could to sidetrack our investigation.

You gargle with "Paul is alive" mantras - so be it, we know that, enjoy and let others disagree, especially in this thread which I created as a place where DISSIDENTS can discuss the conspiracy of what organization killed Paul.

THIS THREAD DEDICATED TO DISSIDENTS WHO DISAGREE WITH THE POWERS THAT BE AND THEIR ESTABLISHMENT STAR WHACKER COVER STORY THAT PAUL IS ALIVE AND THAT FAUL ISN'T AN IMPOSTOR.

Our purpose here is investigating A CONSPIRACY TO MURDER AND REPLACE A CELEBRITY.

We are doing so in the Internet's leading CONSPIRACY FORUM. If you think there's no conspiracy then what are you doing BLINDLY OPPOSING A CONSPIRACY THEORY? Get a life, or get help, unless your motivation is darker than can be seen on the surface.

You are once again UNINVITED as your posts are nonconstructive, off topic and so frequent that they disrupt and derail the thread. As OP of this thread I politely request that you consider that you have made your point, that it will serve no further purpose to continue, and to leave us to discuss our own perspective which is based upon THE THREAD TOPIC that Paul was murdered and that this murder must be investigated. Thanks in advance for kindly complying with this normal desire to keep the thread ON TOPIC.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Haven't we done this one already?

Isn't it against T&C to keep whining so much?

:yawn:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Here'a another postcard from Paul to Cynthia in 1985:

Why would an imposter write to her? She would have known he was implicated in the 'murder' of John's great friend - Paul. And according to PIDers - John's 'murder/replacement'.

If you were Cynthia - would you have anything to do with 'Faul'?

Of course not.

When this postcard was written, Cynthia had never even met 'Faul'. So why would he even write to her - a complete stranger?

The PIDers won't be able to come up with any convincing answers to these questions.

If they wish to investigate a 'murder' - they firstly have to establish that a murder has taken place.

They have not done so.

Evidence such as the postcards are evidence that Paul was never replaced - yet the PIDers cannot rebut them. Instead, they completely ignore them because they disprove their bizarre theories.

A real murder investigation involves analysing ALL the evidence in an objective manner.

Clearly, this is NOT a sensible murder investigation.

I'm glad getsmart is not a real policeman. Imagine all the innocent people he'd be locking up!

edit on 18-12-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Good try, but the postcards prove nothing.

Why not have your man submit to an impartial forensics exam? A fingerprints comparison might be all that's needed. It has to be done with no trickery. Ask "Sir" to comply and he can make a P.R. photo op out of it and this whole thing will be over.

Please explain what is meant by "here's another clue for you all" in 1968 when there was no controversy at the time the white album was released. "Lennon" couldn't have been singing that as a satirical jab at any PID theory because there was no PID theory in 1968. So what was the "clue" business about on the white album? Was that word "clue" just a random word that "Lennon" improvised or did it mean something? Would you like to tell us what you think it meant?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

But bro it's up to you to prove Paul is dead, not for us to prove he isn't. You are the one making the extraordinary claims that require extraordinary evidence.

Even though we have offered plenty of evidence that he isn't, dead that is.

Until you can offer substantial evidence he is dead, then I'm afraid the jury isn't going to agree with ya. Your claims have no merit.

Fans started finding the 'clues' in the mid sixties before they knew what they meant, which was nothing.
The connection to PID didn't come about until the radio show.

Here's what John said about it....

"I threw the line in—'the Walrus was Paul'—just to confuse everybody a bit more. It could have been 'The fox terrier is Paul.' I mean, it's just a bit of poetry. I was having a laugh because there'd been so much gobbledygook about Pepper—play it backwards and you stand on your head and all that...John Lennon"

edit on 19-12-2010 by Wally Hope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Good try, but the postcards prove nothing.

They are credible, tangible evidence that Paul was never replaced. It is up to you to prove they aren't since you are the one making the claim that Paul is dead. You have not done so.

So far, your 'explanations' to account for them being 'fake' just do not stand up to analysis.

If you cannot demonstrate they are 'fake' how can you carry on with a 'murder' investigation? You need to:

1. Rebut and disprove ALL PIA evidence in order to establish that Paul was replaced.

2. Once you can do that, you can then proceed to gather evidence to establish if he was 'murdered'.

3. Once you can do that, you can then investigate who did it.

The PIDers in this thread have completely ignored 1. and 2. and just started on 3. This is ridiculous. Imagine if the police adopted the same process in their investigations:

Start with a conclusion and ignore all the evidence disproving it.

StuPID.

Why not have your man submit to an impartial forensics exam?

Ok, I'll mention it to him next time I'm down his house for coffee and biscuits.

A fingerprints comparison might be all that's needed. It has to be done with no trickery. Ask "Sir" to comply and he can make a P.R. photo op out of it and this whole thing will be over.

No it won't. You PIDers will just claim that it was faked. No evidence will convince you that Paul was never replaced. You are too far down the rabbit hole of delusion to come back out into the light of truth and common sense.

Please explain what is meant by "here's another clue for you all" in 1968 when there was no controversy at the time the white album was released.

Glass Onion - in which the phrase "here's another clue for you all" appears - was, like, "I Am The Walrus," just another playful song in response to those people who pondered his work looking for hidden clues and meanings.

And as Wally has already posted:

"That's me, just doing a throwaway song, à la Walrus, à la everything I've ever written. I threw the line in, 'the walrus was Paul', just to confuse everybody a bit more. It could have been 'the fox terrier is Paul'. I mean, it's just a bit of poetry. I was having a laugh because there'd been so much gobbledigook about Pepper - play it backwards and you stand on your head and all that."
- John Lennon

There you go - from the man himself.

But I'm sure it won't be enough to satisfy you.

edit on 19-12-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Actually, your "Lennon" quote is problematic. It couldn't have been "to confuse them more" because people were playing it backwards, because at that time, when Glass Onion was recorded, nobody was playing anything backwards. So, that quote is historically incorrect.

Why would "Lennon" get his own history wrong? Because he is deflecting and trying to brush off a probing question. He gives the bogus reason that people were playing tracks backwards and standing on their heads... trying to belittle conspiracy theorists by suggesting they're easy to confuse... when in 1968, he released that Glass Onion track before there ever were any Beatles phenomena conspiracy theorists. He knows it's a bogus excuse and only the most naive and ignorant people have bought that explanation.

This is the impostor (or one of them) who said in the big Rolling Stone interview that he didn't know if the Sgt Pepper release was before or after Brian died. Well, there are ample photos that "John" was at Brian's home with Brian present having the official Sgt Pepper release party! Couldn't remember because he was one in a succession of impostors and the earlier one was there while the Rolling Stone interviewee was not there.

Look, it's painfully obvious. Something is terribly amiss in the "official story" of Beatles history. Were they all killed? I don't know, but the more you examine things closely, the fishier it all gets.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
PID Interview on AxXiom Rule of Law Radio now available

A4L_2010-11-12_128k.mp3

A4L_2010-11-12_16k.mp3

The PID, Beatles, & the 60's discussion starts at 20 minutes in.

The host agreed Paul was replaced.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope

Haven't we done this one already?

Isn't it against T&C to keep whining so much?

:yawn:

Well, actually, we're all going to hear soon what the site owner's interpretation of ATS T&C shall be.

We can only hope that they will not espouse devious censorship methods used by gangs of trolls.

Not having received a reply, I leave the interpretation of the Administrator's current silence to your discretion.

COMPLAINT REGISTERED ON DECEMBER 18, 2010

Complaint about TOPIC CENSORSHIP using organized disinformation tactics in the following thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

December 18th, 2010

This message is sent due to the absence of ATS moderation in a thread which has been derailed. Please note that I have no problem with members freely posting anything they wish whatever their opinion. However a small group of people have joined together to DENY THE VERY TOPIC OF THE THREAD.

This is their privilege, but once done, their position is noted, and it is equally noted that they cannot contribute constructively to the thread, because they state that THE THREAD SHOULD NOT EXIST.

It is important that ATS consider its position about this vital issue of CENSORSHIP OF A DISCUSSION TOPIC. While anyone can think and say a thread shouldn't exist, does ATS accept an organized BARRAGE OF DENIAL POSTS in its threads stating that THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY to be seen, and to move along in an orderly fashion?

This is a matter of TOPIC CENSORSHIP. It is also a matter of defining ATS's position towards organized opposition to the discussion of a topic.

To this effect I request that you examine the very first post where it was made perfectly clear what the VOCATION of the thread was, DEFINING ITS TOPIC and by virtue of that also explicitly defining at the same time what is OFF TOPIC. Theirs is not innocent off topic wandering, it is an organized effort to DERAIL A TOPIC.

I attest that a small organized group of ATS members have DERAILED my thread purposely by DENYING ITS VALIDITY and filling it with OFF TOPIC chatter which is taking up most of the bandwidth of the discussion, preventing the thread from achieving its intended purpose.

Dakudo, Edmond Dantes, Wally Hope, Seaofgreen and The Gorn have every appearance of a group of Militant Anti-activists, publishing their own Conspiracy Denial Blogs, and notorious for trolling many discussion forums as a group to DENY CONSPIRACY THEORIES which suggest that Paul McCartney might be Dead.

That question is NOT what my thread is about. Yet they are repeating that rehearsed pattern of behavior in my thread although that is officially NOT the topic of the thread. My thread was specifically dedicated to INVESTIGATE A MURDER and NOT to discuss that question which cannot in any way help achieve the very objective of the thread. I leave it to ATS to conclude what you may of the motives for this pattern of behavior, but must request that you at last MODERATE that thread.

I respectfully request that ATS at its highest Administrator Level take a look at this thread in the light of 2 major issues:

- ATS official position towards Contelpro Disinformation actions

- ATS official position towards organized OFF TOPIC thread derailing

I look forward to a decision demonstrating in practice how you view the duties of ATS regarding the defense of TRUTH-SEEKING efforts and respective to what sanctions are brought against what has every appearance of Counterintelligence Program operations extended to your discussion forum.

For reference here are postings in that same thread outlining how this small group of posters uses the standard Disinformation techniques of Counterintelligence Programs, the list of which I would highly recommend you dispatch to ALL ATS MODERATORS.

25 COINTELPRO TECHNIQUES used in Internet Discussion Forums:

8 Traits of the DISINFORMATION OPERATIVE:

In the light of recent revelations by the Quaids of a "Star Whackers" program in Hollywood with complicities in local and Federal law enforcement, your decision in moderating a thread treating a Murder Investigation in a similar context will be most relevant to the public.

Respectfully,

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Actually, your "Lennon" quote is problematic. It couldn't have been "to confuse them more" because people were playing it backwards, because at that time, when Glass Onion was recorded, nobody was playing anything backwards. So, that quote is historically incorrect.

Sorry, you are completely wrong. Again, you are MISINTERPRETING what he said. His quote about "playing it backwards" was about Pepper - NOT about Glass Onion.

The quote, again:

That's me, just doing a throwaway song, à la Walrus, à la everything I've ever written. I threw the line in, 'the walrus was Paul', just to confuse everybody a bit more.
- John Lennon

His quote about "playing it backwards" was about Pepper - not about Glass Onion. This quote came in 1980 - over a decade after the events, so it's understandable that he might have been mistaken about exactly when people started playing Pepper backwards.

Why would "Lennon" get his own history wrong?

Er, because he wasn't infallible, like the rest of us? Do you have a perfect memory about everything that has ever happened to you?

No? Then why do you expect Lennon to have one?

C'mon, get real!

Because he is deflecting and trying to brush off a probing question. He gives the bogus reason that people were playing tracks backwards and standing on their heads... trying to belittle conspiracy theorists by suggesting they're easy to confuse... when in 1968, he released that Glass Onion track before there ever were any Beatles phenomena conspiracy theorists. He knows it's a bogus excuse and only the most naive and ignorant people have bought that explanation.

Again, you are just interpreting things to fit your theory. This isn't evidence.

This is the impostor (or one of them)

Oh, good grief!

who said in the big Rolling Stone interview that he didn't know if the Sgt Pepper release was before or after Brian died. Well, there are ample photos that "John" was at Brian's home with Brian present having the official Sgt Pepper release party! Couldn't remember because he was one in a succession of impostors and the earlier one was there while the Rolling Stone interviewee was not there.

Or maybe he just forgot. He was well into drugs at this time. You may not realise this, but people on drugs do tend to forget a lot of what they have done while under the influence.

Look, it's painfully obvious. Something is terribly amiss in the "official story" of Beatles history. Were they all killed? I don't know, but the more you examine things closely, the fishier it all gets.

Only if you want to see it that way, and ignore all the evidence to the contary.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Ha, ha, ha, ha. ROFL

Hi Switching Yard,

They are indeed laughable like the gang at Monty Python, with just about as much logical coherence and that nasty twist of hateful British humor which might be representative of Tavistock brain rewiring?

It's a shame that the IGNORE function isn't as easy to find in the new ATS interface because there is a so much derailing of this thread's topic that it is clear that we're in a ZERO MODERATION NO MAN'S LAND.

So to get us back on topic, here is a quote from a source published after Paul's murder which outlines the network of jackals who possibly assassinated him and put Faul up to his endless masquerade.

The following article, titled "THE ASSASSINS" [KPFA., Berkeley, California -- June 2, 1984], was released by John Judge., P.O. Box 6586., T St.Station NW., Washington, DC 20009: Remarks by independent researcher John Judge.

1) Must understand that the US intelligence network, and its worldwide network of intelligence operations and connected foreign agencies kill people. They carry out both specific hits on political targets broad and domestically] as well. They also have as their goal the control of human minds. What Orwell called "the space between our ears". For thirty years they have experimented on methods of mind control, under the code name MKULTRA, and other programs. Again both individual and mass control.

2) These intelligence networks have a name, CIA, DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency), NSA (National Security Agency), and include a world intelligence network since WWII that interlinks British, Nazi, US and Russian intelligence operatives (Note: Most likely all ultimately controlled by the BAVARIAN secret societies such as Illuminati, Thule, etc. - Branton).

3) They are an extension of an international FASCIST network. NAZI SS men escaped punishment after the war with the help of US intelligence (Bavarian -- Scottish Rite branch of US Intelligence? According to researcher Edmond Paris many of the Nazi SS were German JESUITS - Branton). SPIES, SCIENTISTS and MILITARY MEN went around the world under the cover of the ODESSA, DIE SPINNE, and KAMARADENWORK groups SET UP TO SAVE NAZI WAR CRIMINALS. 300 NAZI SPIES UNDER GEN. REINHARD GEHLEN FORMED OUR CIA AND GERMAN BND (so, people, the VERY SAME human vermin who slaughtered our fathers in WWII and millions of others in the concentration camps, are the very ones [CIA] who have been killing off certain UFO researchers over the years... to cover up their secret saucer bases in Antarctica, etc? - Branton).

Hundreds of aerospace, and munitions experts formed our MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX (the very one's who are now building the 'Black Budget' CIA 'Alternative 002' bases and who have been collaborating with the reptilian Grays, as the Nazis and certain American-Bavarian Illuminists had been doing since the early 1930's - Branton). To fund themselves and to maintain control abroad, they also recruited and used trained assassins, mercenaries, provocateurs, and torturers. These people carried out hits, assassinations, paramilitary operations and terrorism, and continue to the present day. They are financed by the international traffic in drugs (esp. opium and coc aine), arms sales and taxes by the governments and military structures they control.

4) In every major assassination operation, the Navy Intelligence group has had a role in recruiting, training and placement of the killers or the patsies. Other sources include the Green Berets and the Soldier of Fortune Mercenary groups (the CIA and its superior the NSA -- the "Nazi Socialist Aryans", let's call a spade a spade -- intentionally targeted Navy Intelligence for infiltration and takeover, as it was a major threat to Hitler's "New World Order" domination program. However they were not entirely successful, as evidenced by growing anti-fascist movements within Navy Intelligence such as "COM-12", etc. - Branton)

5) Recruitment, cover and movement is handled by a combination of dummy front corporations, foreign governments, evangelical operations, and cooperative government officials here at home.

6) Examples of specific hits: Patrice Lamumba of the Congo, Salvador Allende in Chile (Green Berets), the Guevara (same), Malcolm X, the Kennedy brothers, Martin Luther King, and more recent deaths like Congressman Leo Ryan, John Lennon, Ronald Reagan... and Jessica Savitch and David Kennedy (Don't forget the "NAZ-CIA" coup d'etats of foreign governments - Branton)

7) Examples of mass murders: Phoenix program in Vietnam, Chemical Biological Warfare experiments on large populations (Cuba), Jonestown murders, and the continued killing of psychiatric patients (300,000 in Nazi Germany).

8) Training: London Sunday Times, February, 1978, revealed that at a Nato Conference on Stress Reduction a Navy Lt. Commander Thomas Narut stationed in Naples, admitted to a training program for killers. Candidates were military men already convicted of murder and released for this purpose. Others were chosen based on the use of MMPI psychological tests for a "passive-aggressive" personality, or inkblot tests for strong reactions to color (violent). These people were then trained to be part of "combat readiness units", commando operations that would work out of US embassies to carry out political assassinations abroad. Training involved three steps: weapons training, disaffection from the emotional response to violence, and dehumanization of the enemy target in the killer's mind. The disaffection was accomplished by locking their head and eyes in clamps, forcing them to watch films of violence, and asking questions unrelated to the violent acts. Similar to CLOCKWORK ORANGE methods shown in the popular film. Once no emotional response registered to violence, they ready to be programmed with RACIST and dehumanizing myths and lies about the target populations involved.

SOURCE: The CosCon files leaked by Branton

You will note that there is a reference here to the notorious film director whistleblower Stanley Kubrick who in multiple works told the story of what goes on behind the scenes, from recruitment into criminal networks and the Illuminati's satanic mind warp. Kubrick died for this so it is worth taking notice.

There are a number of well known and lesser known organizations mentioned there and we would do well to investigate any and all of the above to verify how and to what extent each may have been involved in the murder of James Paul McCartney and in running the CIA Hollywood mobster ring of Star Whackers.

GS

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
PID Interview on AxXiom Rule of Law Radio now available

FIXED: Higher quality 128k mp3 Broadcast

FIXED: Faster bandwidth 16k mp3 Broadcast

The PID, Beatles, & the 60's discussion starts at 20 minutes in.

The host agreed Paul was replaced.

Many thanks for that long awaited Radio Testimonial about Paul's murder. This is the sort of stuff that this thread was designed for, not the boring dribble of self-fondling wanna be rock star fans.

NOTE: The links in the quoted posting above this paragraph have been fixed in the quote, as ATS no longer allows to edit the original post after 4 hours have passed. I also noted that Tina Foster's arrival on the show is at minute 19':45" just so folks don't miss out on any of the revelations made or the highly deserved Intro reserved for this leading edge Truth Seeker investigating the program of Celebrity Replacements perpetrated by the CIA among other agencies and organizations.

I especially like the part about sharing the experience of first discovering that Sir Faul is not Paul and how once you open your eyes there is no going back plus the fact that this opens a Huge Can of Worms. Some of which can be seen to be wiggling around in this very thread.

I will quote the radio host Andrew Griffin at minute 25':50" saying "I've looked at these comparative photos of Paul from 66 and before, and post that time - it's shocking how different they are, and that people couldn't notice that? Um, that's just a normal thing, why would that be different?"

Andrew Griffin also said the following at minute 29':00": "I also noticed that the veins in his hands, where he's playing the bass, were different! And how do you... you can't change that! So, I would say that's... I mean, there are all these clear clues that this is a different person. That's what just amazed me that more people aren't talking about this. Tina, we've got to go to a break here, but we'll be back and talk more about... Paul, Paul McCartney, call him what you will. He's not the guy we knew on Ed Sullivan back in '64, that's for sure!" His colleague Howard then chimes in with "we're talking about Paul or Faul, the NOT REAL Paul McCartney." with Andrew picking up the ball and referring to "that man who claims to be Sir Paul McCartney".

Folks, this was on national radio and has reached countless people who were either wondering why they had that uneasy feeling in the pit of their stomach when it came to Faul's McCartney vaudeville circus or who never knew the original James Paul McCartney and had never had a chance to compare his physique or his talent with the lame replacement substitute - Faul being to Paul what Aspartame is to Sugar.

I commend Tina for advancing the spirit of our ongoing investigation into the death of Paul by the appeal made on public radio broadcast for information regarding the suspicious death of Mal Evans at the hands of the Los Angeles County Police, which is in all probability tied to the murder of James Paul McCartney and his replacement by an Impostor.

The host of Truth Radio's AxXiom for Liberty program is an interesting and well informed person. For example, at minute 54':00" he talks about how many rock groups of the sixties had ties to the Military Industrial Complex and were coordinated out of Laurel Canyon, bringing the discussion with Tina onto the topic of TPTB orchestrating a 'controlled opposition' and extending their agenda through the CIA's MK-Ultra Mind Control Program to topple our civilization and bring on Helter Skelter as promoted by Charles Manson, embraced by Sir Faul and fomented by satanic rock groups all of whom endorse Aleister Crowley, the Beast 666 and co-founder of the Tavistock Institute for social engineering and cultural control.

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join