It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnessie
There were several people that saw the car accident.

There were several billion people that saw Paul alive and well throughout the 60s and beyond. Back then, he was one of the most, if not the most, publicly scrutinised man on the planet.
edit on 9-12-2010 by seaofgreen because: typo

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Oh, there was, was there?

Then how come you know about them and no one else seems to?

Several people saw Paul McCartney die in a car crash and yet they kept quiet about it?

Don't think so. It would have been all over the news at the time. The Beatles were the biggest band in the world - everything they did was reported on. Yet several people saw Paul die and didn't go straight to the papers with one of the biggest stories of the sixties?

Yeah, okaaay...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Double post.

In a Paul Was Replaced thread?

How strange. Spooky. Very odd.

I bet getsmart is concocting a wild theory about this as I type...

edit on 9-12-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Funny thing is people don't have to change much for those that know them well to notice, right?

So how in the hell could nobody notice a completely different person all of a sudden?

You know it's more than just the way a person looks. Everyone of us has our unique mannerisms, and there is no way in hell someone could copy someone else enough to fool everybody that new him.

You might fool the public with pictures but you couldn't fool his family, friends and associates. He would have been exposed instantly. I guess everyone Paul ever came in contact with must have been in on it huh?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Noooo!
There were some articles about the accident in 1966.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Noooo!

You mean this?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope
You might fool the public with pictures but you couldn't fool his family, friends and associates. He would have been exposed instantly. I guess everyone Paul ever came in contact with must have been in on it huh?

That's one of the greatest holes in PID. You're talking literally hundreds of people that mustn't have noticed there was a completely different Paul. Or who did notice and were either payed off, brainwashed or threatened with death in order to keep a lid on the conspiracy - according to the PIDers.

With that many people involved it's just ludicrous to think that something wouldn't leek out in over 40 years.

And how many illuminati agents must have been involved in contacting all of the hundreds of Paul associates and friends to warn them to keep quiet? All within the space of a few weeks. All these illuminati Men In Black running around all over the world paying people visits - and yet nobody associated with Pauls's friends and associates noticed anything odd? None of them noticed these strange people visiting their friends?

Did the Men In Black then have to warn all those friends of Paul's friends and associates to keep quiet?!

And what if some of the friends and associates of the friends and associates of Paul noticed something odd? Started asking 'awkward' questions?

Did they get a visit too?!

And what if some of their friends and associates noticed something odd.....

You get the drift!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo
You get the drift!

Not only that but Faul would have to know EVERYTHING Paul did, his own history, his family history, his friends histories.

It would be impossible to replace ANYONE without someone noticing. Haha but PIDers claim people did notice, hence the hoax. Except the hoax didn't come about because someone close to Paul noticed something odd. It came from fans, and the 'clues', and then the radio station broadcast in the States. It had nothing to do with anyone noticing Paul had changed. All that photo analysis is new and had nothing to do with the original PID claim.

It's crazy that people actually think this is real, kids lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Ok. Name them.

Please provide documentation supporting this statement.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Noooo!

Ok. Produce them.

Please show all articles about the accident that appeared before the PID hoax story broke in late 1969.

Dakudo has shown the only one I have ever seen, and that one declares it to be a false rumor and states that Paul's car was safe in his garage.

Where is the proof that backs up what you say?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm only on page 2, but i had to ask:

Is Paul the only suspected celebrity to be killed and then replaced?

Someone earlier said that Faul would have to be one of the best imposters in the world; but what if there's more, and Faul is in fact one of the worst, because, i mean we ARE posting about it lol

Sorry, OP, I'm not trying to derail the thread, just curious

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
I'm only on page 2, but i had to ask:

Is Paul the only suspected celebrity to be killed and then replaced?

Someone earlier said that Faul would have to be one of the best imposters in the world; but what if there's more, and Faul is in fact one of the worst, because, i mean we ARE posting about it lol

No Ringo was replaced by Bingo or Fingo, or whatever.

We are not posting about this because anyone noticed Paul was an impostor, good or bad. It came from 'clues' and art work on albums, noticed by American students, not people close to Macca. No one who was close to him have ever claimed anything strange about him post '66, now that would be a different kettle of fish. The analysis of actual pictures of Paul came about after the fact, and the pics used have been obviously altered to fit someones desire to make this hoax seem real, years after most of us new it was a hoax.

What I'm curious about is why against all contrary evidence do they still make this claim?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Hope

Yeah, i was asking someone that actually read the OP where it said "THIS POST IS FOR PEOPLE THAT ALREADY BELIEVE"

I'm not trying to argue with you over whether or not it happened.. I think it could have happened, and we won't know until we get to the wonderful libraries they have in the Afterlife that tell about everything....

Please read more than just the Headline of a Post before you start rambling on about it

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

You can't tell members they can't post replies in your thread. ATS is for open discussion, if you don't want to hear opposing views then go post somewhere you won't be disturbed. There are already plenty PID discussion sites for that very thing. ATS is not for your private conversations.

Before you reply, I only allow people who agree with me to reply to my posts, thankyou...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Lol i didn't mean it like that, but the OP did say this thread was for the people that ALREADY believe in the Paul conspiracy, and that was the discussion, not whether or not it happened..

Sorry, it's kind of hard not sounding like a d**k online

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

What I'm curious about is why against all contrary evidence do they still make this claim?

Yes, that's a very interesting question. And why - when they have their own PID sites to 'investigate' the "murder"- do they come on a PUBLIC forum such as ATS to discuss it while trying to censor and silence any opposing opinion to their own?

Rather strange behaviour, if you ask me. Do these people have an agenda?

edit on 10-12-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

Lol i didn't mean it like that, but the OP did say this thread was for the people that ALREADY believe in the Paul conspiracy, and that was the discussion, not whether or not it happened..

Sorry, it's kind of hard not sounding like a d**k online

Fair enough, sorry for being so harsh, but I get tired of being told what I can post in a thread by members.

Again a thread starter cannot dictate who posts in their thread, as long as ATS T&C are followed.

Obviously if the OP cannot deal with people questioning their premise, the thread IS based on the claim that PID, then their claim had no logic to begin with. As long as T&C allows me to disagree with the OP I will do. If the OP wants to only hear from believers then they need to find somewhere else to have their private discussions.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Yes, that's a very interesting question. And why - when they have their own PID sites to 'investigate' the "murder"- do they come on a PUBLIC forum such as ATS to discuss it while trying to censor and silence any opposing opinion to their own?

Only thing I can think of is they're trying to get interest in the PID hoax to attract traffic to their web sites?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Only thing I can think of is they're trying to get interest in the PID hoax to attract traffic to their web sites?

Yes, that seems a logical conclusion. It's not a 'murder' investigation at all. Just a sad, desperate attempt to brainwash people to PID.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Noooo!

Surprise, surprise..... No sign of imnessie with these alleged articles.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join