It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

This one really reminds me of the aliens in "They Live." Maybe that's what they were getting at...?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Even if they are only possessed by power-mongering and other human evils, whatever is going on is not good for the rest of us!

Having personally witnessed a classic, triangle UFO in the Arizona desert in 1976, and having had a subsequent, classic, abduction experience, I'm a believer in the alien presence.

The sighting was unmistakable, real, and two friends of mine witnessed it along with me. The abduction experience happened about 12 years later and seemed very real, but somehow inter-dimensional.

I don't have any idea about aliens tampering with The Beatles, but I wouldn't rule it out.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

First, we will note that Roman Emperor Justinien and his closest friends had more than a passing resemblance with The Beatles.

Or at least his resemblance to the Faulster

To this we can ad that there were early reports by his contemporaries in antiquity that Justinian "Shapeshifted" much to their amazement.

yes... Getting back to that.

Who'll see the Sun? (who'll see)

Who'll sing like the Sun? (the sun)

I am....the Lord's Lucifer

Who's even worth savin'?

ah, I'm.....the Sun (who's even worth savin')

I see, he must die...

I'm Satan (die...)

(see...why)

Come save me

Woah....

He's not

Where was my savior?

Ah..I....why....I

Look [buried in the mix]

Where was my savior?

Why....

"Really Love You" on the Flaming Pie album reversed:

***Reversed Lyrics***

We're evil, yeah
We're evil
They're evil

Hey y'all
We're so evil
Ooh, we're so...we're evil

Hey y'all
We're evil, you know it
Hey y'all...Ooowee

Woah...I am a believer
I wish I'd had Paul with me
I'm a believer
He always was
Beelzebub
Oh yeah, I'm Saint Paul

Yeah source
Yeah, I'm the source of evil
(just a moment)
Yeah, we're evil (moment)
Yeah, Yeah, we're all evil
(yeah, this evil)
Everybody's evil tonight (always)
I'm real evil

The evil life
Hey y'all
You all believe
Yeah, I am that high horse
Bye now, bye now, goodnight

Hey now, fool
Get high, the evil force
True evil, believe it
Yeah we're, yeah we're evil
We're evil, we're evil
Do it right
Ah yes, ah yes
We're evil, we're evil
Lord, lie

WOooh Ooh...
Woo oooh ooh...
yeah yeah
evil

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Live and Let Die reversed:

A man of evil
I gave money
I became of evil

I became of English
Believe me, police scam
Within him lives human blood
Make me a pervasive fellow
(make me one, please make me one, please make me one of)
They hid them with the last, so intriguing

Woah, yeah!
I went with fired me, its funny
I help me with money
Lose mustache, love me now
I used him, easy now

What became of him?
I became a Beatle
What became of him?
I became of English

Nark...believe me, police scam
Within him lives human blood
Make me a pervasive fellow
(make me one, please make me one, please make me one)
They had loved him, its intriguing
The number one is out
Ah, a horny man, oh yeah we knew

"The London Sunday Times named him [Crowley] one of their 1000 makers of the Twentieth Century. The Beatles included him on the "people we like" cover of Sergeant Pepper's not once but twice—the second photo was reportedly dropped as Crowley too closely resembled Paul [Faul] McCartney."

www.tomegatherion.co.uk...

And Faul's son - even stronger resemblance

At 5:00:

"Humans who achieve some measure of wealth or prominence are likely to be displaced by a shape-shifter who appears to be the same human..."

In this video, Faul talks about "inhabiting a body":

Does Cream of the Beatles hint at what Faul is?

"A close look at the image shows one of the background figures, the British comedian Issy Bonn, raising his open palm directly over Paul's head.

This gesture, according to the clue hunters, is an Eastern symbol of the presence of evil."

ludix.com...

Posted by Jo_6 at Icke:

The Ram = code for serpent bloodline

And 'Sir' Paul = Serpent Paul

I don't think this bloke who's pretending to be Paul Mccartney was just some random roadie hanging about who happened to look like him and stepped in. And I dont think they found the replacement at a Paul Mc lookalike contest either!
He is serpent bloodline! He is 'one of them'!

www.davidicke.com...

[QUOTE=jo_6;1058947063]And I do not think 'The frog chorus' (or yellow submarine) is just some innocent song for the kids! No, no, no. Not coming from this "Serpent' of the British Empire!

In the video to Frog chorus, the 'illuminated frog gods' rise from the water on lily pads/lotus flowers

Wikipedia

So we see an Egyptian creation myth; The lotus blossom that floats on the water comes to symbolize the birth of the sun god. Because the Gods dwelt within the water, they were symbolically depicted as frogs. From the mound emerged the sun, which rose into the sky to light the world. As the rising sun the name was Khepri, the great scarab beetle

Also in that video, we see a triple frog goddess

The Egyptian goddess Heket attends the Sun as it is born again each morning.
This goddess is depicted either as a frog or a woman with a frog's head.

From H.Blavatsky, The secret doctrine Vol. 1, Page 385
(And so are scarab beetles!)

Interestingly, Heket is the female consort of Khnum, the Ram-headed god! He is depicted as a ram or with a rams head (some say a serpents head).

In the earliest of versions of the creation story, Khnum was a creator god, and through him, Heket gave birth to all of his creations. They were the first gods who were at the beginning, who built men and made the (serpent)gods.

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
The abduction experience happened about 12 years later and seemed very real, but somehow inter-dimensional.

Care to elaborate on the inter-dimensional aspect?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I was very impressed with Getsmart's comments a few pages back, so organized them into a new Plastic Macca blog post.

Sir Paul and the Serpent Cult: Rock n' Roll and Nazi Mind Control

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

=

=

edit on 4-10-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dakudo

What exactly are you trying so say? That stitching two photos together gives a poor match?

I really enjoyed your erudite remarks and the mature way you conduct yourself, and especially the fascinating and insightful comments you made that have added to this discussion.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
reply to post by Dakudo

What exactly are you trying so say? That stitching two photos together gives a poor match?

edit on 4-10-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dakudo

Hmmm, looks different than your avatar!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Dakudo

Hmmm, looks different than your avatar!

LOL.

Who, exactly?

They are all Paul. There is no "Faul".

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I post this photo:

And ask the 'Faul experts' in this thread if it is Paul or the evil 'Faul'.

I predict they will refuse to answer who it is.

They will completely ignore it. Or try and fool the reader by giving some excuse as to why they won't such as saying my post is off topic.

Why? Because they won't know 'who' it is. There's no tell-tale moustache. No obvious haircut difference, etc.

Their refusal to answer will expose this thread as the pile of empty, worthless, illusionary fantasy that it is.

The illuminati will be very happy that a few delusionists are deflecting Truther's attentions from the real issues by clogging up boards with this abject nonsense.

Paul or 'Faul'?

edit on 5-10-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dakudo

Personally, i would say it's Faul as the nose is too pointy for Paul.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
An anonymous tipster just posted this on the Plastic Macca blog:

I see that Dakudo is back at the ATS/BTS PID forum. Just so you know, he is getting his photos from the Beatles Photo Blog (google it, there's great photos of JPM mixed in there, but Faul is in there too). In case you haven't checked, he posted a photo of Paul (he's sitting in a chair biting his finger) and is trying to get readers to decide if it was Paul or Faul.
The answer is Paul from the awry Manila Tour in 1966.

Oh, but he's going to keep trying to convince people Faul is Paul, even though we're waaayy beyond that on this thread. lol

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
Reptilian?

Guess who else?

And there's more, but I'll save it for next time.

BTW, Hillary looks like she might have been impostor-replaCIAed.

Hi Someotherguy,

FAUL really is "Some Other Guy" than PAUL - unless he is fact not a HE but an E.T.?

This is a very legitimate question. Quite a lot about him goes to show that he isn't really very human at all. No human being would have been able to fake it for so many decades without some far more serious breakdowns.

Regarding the Mars Colony option - an explanation of the Celebrity replaCIAment program as a Noah's Arch leaving us here to see if we can survive whatever is our pending fate: anything including gravitational pole shift, solar storms, asteroid collisions, planet X induced orbital compression, major earthquakes, or maybe a full fledged Alien Invasion?

President Eisenhower, who allegedly signed an agreement with Aliens, has not been forgotten where outer space projects and programs are concerned. His very own great granddaughter was reportedly approached by

Revelation of Secret Mars Colony

"The alleged purpose of the secret Mars colony was to provide a survival civilization for the human race on Earth in the event of a planned (such as HAARP or bio-weapon induced) or natural cataclysm (such as by solar flares) that might depopulate the Earth."

"In revealing these secret Mars colony plans, Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia have emerged to join a growing cadre of independent whistle blowers disclosing secret technologies and extraterrestrial-related covert operations of U.S. military-intelligence agencies and corporate entities."

The military Hierarchy obviously put into place procedures and ordered non intervention to its troops, but did not however so inform the men confronted with the UFO presence near their bases. Here is the latest testimony given at the end of September 2010 at the National Press Club in Washington D.C.

US Military Testimony on Reality of Moon Base

Astronaut says at minute 8:00 that Buzz Aldrin wants to "GO BACK TO MARS"

However it seems more likely that this is not about 2012 and some impending disaster known only to the ruling ELITE, but that it is a technological development of a process of control which has been going on for hundreds if not thousands of years. What that AGENDA really is will be at least part of what we need to discover in order to fully understand WHY JAMES PAUL MCCARTNEY WAS KILLED and Replaced. And in so doing we stand to probably understand a whole lot more about what is really going on in this Planet..

GS

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Even if they are only possessed by power-mongering and other human evils, whatever is going on is not good for the rest of us!

Having personally witnessed a classic, triangle UFO in the Arizona desert in 1976, and having had a subsequent, classic, abduction experience, I'm a believer in the alien presence.

The sighting was unmistakable, real, and two friends of mine witnessed it along with me. The abduction experience happened about 12 years later and seemed very real, but somehow inter-dimensional.

I don't have any idea about aliens tampering with The Beatles, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Hi Switching Yard,

I had at one time, long ago, wanted to one day see a UFO. I never did and honestly would rather never see one if they carry entities such as the one I saw and described in the thread linked at my signature.

Beyond the refusal to officially recognize the reality of the Abduction phenomenon, despite its clear genetic engineering overtones and patterns of perpetration along specific social class lines, it is harder yet to explain due to our reality paradigm whereby there are no other dimensions other than those we can see with our own eyes. Yet our own eyes can testify, when UFO's suddenly disappear and reappear, that something of that order might be occurring.

However, as of yet, the Alien/Extraterrestrial or dimensional theory is only a Hypothesis when it comes to explaining the death and disappearance of James Paul McCartney. Other factors will need to be figured in to be able to grant it higher consideration. Until then it is useful to speculate, but we must also pursue the more mundane down to Earth theories of Elite Mind Control of populations.

GS

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I see that Dakudo is back at the ATS/BTS PID forum. Just so you know, he is getting his photos from the Beatles Photo Blog (google it, there's great photos of JPM mixed in there, but Faul is in there too). In case you haven't checked, he posted a photo of Paul (he's sitting in a chair biting his finger) and is trying to get readers to decide if it was Paul or Faul.

Oh, but he's going to keep trying to convince people Faul is Paul, even though we're waaayy beyond that on this thread. lol

Not only are we way beyond that in this thread, but this thread is NOT ABOUT identifying Faul as an impostor given that this has already been irrevocably done for anyone with eyes to see.

We are here to examine the MOTIVES for his murder, and there are currently a number of competing theories as to whom or why he was killed and replaced. One thing for sure, there were countless accomplices, pointing to a Military and/or Masonic pressure group involved.

So please, let us get back on topic. Thanks!

GS

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Dakudo

Personally, i would say it's Faul as the nose is too pointy for Paul.

Welcome to PIA!

Hopefully you will now start to see how nonsensical someotherguy's and getsmart's ridiculous claims are.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

LOL. "anonymous"? We all know it's you.

Awww - you cheated! That doesn't count.

edit on 6-10-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

We are here to examine the MOTIVES for his murder........

So please, let us get back on topic. Thanks!

GS

Yet......

I had at one time, long ago, wanted to one day see a UFO. I never did and honestly would rather never see one if they carry entities such as the one I saw and described in the thread linked at my signature.

Beyond the refusal to officially recognize the reality of the Abduction phenomenon, despite its clear genetic engineering overtones and patterns of perpetration along specific social class lines, it is harder yet to explain due to our reality paradigm whereby there are no other dimensions other than those we can see with our own eyes. Yet our own eyes can testify, when UFO's suddenly disappear and reappear, that something of that order might be occurring.

GS

Try practising what you preach, huh?

Now you're claiming 'Faul' could be an alien.

Oh, boy!

What next in your endless list of bizarre theories? 'Faul' could be a CIA trained, genetically modified chimpanzee wearing a mask?

Just as stuPID.

No sensible, clear thinking person would 'Faul' for your ridiculous 'alien' claim.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hi aorAki,

Good to see you again here as you always bring constructive criticism and useful input to the thread. However there are some who seek to perturb friendly discussions such as ours, and would have this thread DELETED if they could as we present ideas they would want to CENSOR and BAN. Failing to oppose us using logic or intelligence, they resort to bombarding this thread with countless posts mocking us and ridiculing our ideas.

Such individuals are clearly not participating in the thread but are here to attempt to derail the discussion.

Thus it is wiser to avoid "feeding the trolls" - offering them NO REPLY to provide less fodder to reduce their pollution of the thread - they seek to make the discussion less fluent and harder to read for those not yet aware of the facts or clues which we are following in our investigations.

In criminal cases such behavior is subject to judicial charges for Criminal OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. Those seeking Justice for Paul who was presumably murdered can consider attempts to hinder our investigations as similarly motivated acts.

This is not an entertaining Discussion, but a thread which encourages a preliminary INVESTIGATION of the Murder and Replacement of James Paul McCarthy, upon which clues and evidence may be uncovered and assembled which may lead to official criminal charges as well as judicial proceedings.

Getsmart
edit on 7-10-2010 by Getsmart because: of typo

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join