It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think you're right. We've all been conditioned to think that celebrities are so private that almost no one can contact them. Average folks who knew Paul or any other celebrity in the star's youth before fame would be very hesitant to "bother" the star with any contact. That works in favor of the replaCIAment program.

I've been thinking more about the time of the switch. Seems to me there could have been a group of impostors working on the Sgt Pepper album perhaps a year earlier than the official story. The real Beatles were on tour while the replacements were already in the studio (a secret location, not Abbey Road) with George Martin preparing the amazing Sgt Pepper album which in my opinion could have easily taken a year and a half or two years to develop.

I theorize that this group of doubles were required to learn the playlist the real Beatles were using on tour. But when they were called upon in "an emergency" to go play Candlestick Park, they were not only very nervous but were a little rusty in their practice of the playlist. This is why the performers at Candlestick sounded so crappy (there's a recording or two of Candlestick that sounds like a lousy cover band trying to do Beatle songs). The "emergency" was when the murder(s) happened.

After Candlestick, the impostors became the New Beatles and went right into reclusion, growing moustaches and so forth. The facial hair and crazy clothes were done as a distraction so people wouldn't notice the change but the funny thing was that the hippie culture was born out of these sneaky distraction techniques! LOL So now, all the kids want to grow facial hair, wear eccentric clothes, flower power and all that. The whole flower power thing was started because of the Sgt Pepper cover! LOL

[edit on 2-8-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Mal Evans said he helped write "Fixing a Hole" & "Sgt. Pepper." Seems that Faul needed help. Didn't Paul & John use collaborate on songs...? lol Anyway, my personal opinion is that those behind the switch took & used songs that the originals had written & had maybe even laid down tracks for. I think those behind it just took what the Beatles had done, used it on future albums, & when they ran out of material, the Featles broke up. I think they probably used other musiCIAns to help w/ the songs, for ex. Eric Clapton on "While My Guitar Gently Weeps." Does anyone know a lead guitarist who would give up a chance to play solo? Please. That would never happen. lol

JMO

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I agree with you.

Looking at the timeline, the fast output of material from 1967 through 1969 could mean that it was almost all pre-written at least in fragments and as you say, possibly vocal tracks had been laid down on tape in an unfinished state. Unacknowledged guest musicians could have added some brilliance in either composing or performing anonymously.

Let's not forget that at the time of the White Album release, it was not known, credited or made public that Eric Clapton played on the album. It was only years later that it was revealed that he was the main lead guitar player on While My Guitar Gently Weeps. When it finally was revealed, fans realized that they could be tricked by the Beatles and who knows if anyone else played on Beatles' tracks. We do know that Brian Jones played sax (poorly) on You know My Name Look Up The Number (which is a worthless song except that its lyrics may have been in some code or cryptology.

The psychedelic period albums appeared in rapid succession, a virtually superhuman rate of composing and production.

It would have been easier if most of it was pre-written and in notebooks or the odd 'save it for later' fragment recordings. The Side Two mash-up on the Abbey Road album is a bunch of fragments strung together into a bizarre but beautiful rock opera.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
New PBS documentary about "John Lennon" to air on anniversary of JFK hit.

content.usatoday.com...

Pure coincidence?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Welcome back, Getsmart!

Of course, the shills are out there in force trying to keep a lid on things. One of their main tactics, as you know, is to frustrate PID researchers. They can be quite effective at confusing and deflecting issues while ratcheting up "drama" between posters with varying points of view. The drama tends to derail any serious discussion, as you well know.

Anyway, we have not been troubled by the shill forces here on this thread as of late (knock on wood).

The PID mystery only deepens as we continue to research it and delve deeper into the myriad possibilities.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thanks friends, it's good to come home to roost.

Here is some news of an event which might help serve bring forth public awareness of the agency manipulation of The Beatles after their replacement by impostors.

John Lennon's killer up for parole again in NY

BUFFALO, N.Y. – John Lennon's killer will seek his freedom this week for a sixth time.

Mark David Chapman is scheduled to appear before a parole board at Attica Correctional Facility in upstate New York. It's Division of Parole policy to identify only the week, not the day, the hearing will take place.
Parole officials are expected to release their decision the day after the hearing and a transcript about a week later.

The former maintenance man from Hawaii has been in prison nearly 30 years for gunning down the former Beatle on a Manhattan sidewalk in 1980. He was sentenced to 20 years to life after pleading guilty to second-degree murder.

Now 55, Chapman has been denied parole five times, appearing before the board every two years since 2000.

A number of researchers have noted that it was probably NOT this man who killed John Lennon but more likely an agency employee working as security guard at the Dakota in those days. Yoko Ono was probably called upon to give false testimony against David Chapman, who was a CIA MK-Ultra Mind Control victim placed there as a stooge to take the rap and muddle the trail of evidence to their own agency's guilt.

His coming up for parole might be an appropriate time to call for a mistrial and contact his attorney or the media bringing to their attention that he may be the fall guy for a much larger conspiracy.

Just an idea for your perusal.

GS

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
According to Fenton Bresler's book, Mark David Chapman had an awful lot of money on hand for his job. He'd also spent time in Beirut. He definitely seemed to be involved in some sort of intell operation.

Also strange was that he lived in Hawaii & made 2 trips to NY to kill John Lennon ('s double). The 1st one didn't work out for some reason. If MDC was the trigger guy, which I doubt, then he was probably a delta-programmed MK assassin, IMO.

Anyway, the agents at the Icke forum have now closed the PID thread. I think that too many people were seeing Paul McCartney had been replaced. And being the domino issue PID is, that couldn't be allowed to continue. I don't think they shut down discussion of any other topic. Oh, well, they're not going to be able to keep the info from getting out. That is but one channel.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The point is, the thread on Icke was NOT a PID thread. The title was 'Paul McCartney: Alive or dead?' so the people taking the "alive" position belonged there as as much as the "dead" people.

Since the title asks ALIVE or dead, people posting taking the point of view that Paul is still alive were not derailing the thread, but were patricipating and on topic. Who are you that you feel it your right to determine what positions were allowed and which were not?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I agree about MDC being a manchurian candidate programmed to kill "John Lennon." Didn't he behave just like Sirhan Sirhan? Both of them gave themselves up after shooting. Programmed. Whomever was the Irish actor playing the role of John Lennon --- his mission had been completed and he was no longer needed, just a security risk if he talked. MDC was assigned to take the fall for assassination in the same way as Sirhan Sirhan.

The OP is clear about who may participate in this thread. PID researchers only.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes
Since the title asks ALIVE or dead, people posting taking the point of view that Paul is still alive were not derailing the thread, but were patricipating and on topic. Who are you that you feel it your right to determine what positions were allowed and which were not?

Edmond Dantes,

You were very politely uninvited from posting here by the initial post opening this thread on page one. Please refer to it.

Unless you were hiding by another name in that thread which has since been closed to silence PID truth, you cannot know exactly what went on there. Those who were there and participating actively noted a clear pattern of disinformation tactics practiced by teams of operatives pretending to be regular run of the mill Beatles fans.

Read up on that thread if you are genuinely interested and post your comments elsewhere than here if you still can't get your head around the fact that James Paul McCartney was murdered and replaced.

This thread is ONLY for those whose insight has matured enough to understand this as fact, and who seek to answer the important questions UNDERLYING his assassination and replacement:

WHO IS BEHIND PID ?

WHAT IS THEIR AGENDA ?

WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS FOR HUMANITY ?

WHAT CAN WE DO TO AVENGE HIS DEATH ?

Until that time you are kindly "uninvited" from posting DENIAL rhetoric which can only impede our ongoing murder investigation.

GS

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

I've been thinking more about the time of the switch. Seems to me there could have been a group of impostors working on the Sgt Pepper album perhaps a year earlier than the official story. The real Beatles were on tour while the replacements were already in the studio (a secret location, not Abbey Road) with George Martin preparing the amazing Sgt Pepper album which in my opinion could have easily taken a year and a half or two years to develop.

I theorize that this group of doubles were required to learn the playlist the real Beatles were using on tour. But when they were called upon in "an emergency" to go play Candlestick Park, they were not only very nervous but were a little rusty in their practice of the playlist. This is why the performers at Candlestick sounded so crappy (there's a recording or two of Candlestick that sounds like a lousy cover band trying to do Beatle songs). The "emergency" was when the murder(s) happened.

After Candlestick, the impostors became the New Beatles and went right into reclusion, growing moustaches and so forth. The facial hair and crazy clothes were done as a distraction so people wouldn't notice the change but the funny thing was that the hippie culture was born out of these sneaky distraction techniques! LOL So now, all the kids want to grow facial hair, wear eccentric clothes, flower power and all that. The whole flower power thing was started because of the Sgt Pepper cover! LOL

Hi Switching Yard,

Your novel analysis is quite interesting. Back when Sgt Pepper was recorded it was rumored that it was being done in a secret location. I remember wondering why they'd do that, given that there's always plenty of security available to properly protect even them in normal locations.

I am also intrigued by your impression that it was as a side effect of Sgt Pepper that the Hippie movement got its garb and style. I was one of those, and was very aware at the time of where the lifestyle cues were coming from. There was the British "Mod" look which was then complemented by mystical Indian fakir fashion with love beads and priestly demeanor, and then the wild psychedelic acid trip came from San Francisco's Haight Ashbury even if echoed in London's posh upper crust acid dropping set.

I think that it was Tavistock along with the CIA's MK-Ultra cultural destruction program under the guise of a cultural revolution which brought forth the general disguise. To hippies into the psychedelic stuff already present in the USA, the original real Beatles before their replacement seemed to be demure, classical and not very rebellious at all. This only changed after their replacement and with the release of Sgt Pepper which gave them an acidy tone and removed the stigma being 'respectable'.

Their disguises to mask their significant physical differences were likely designed by the same crew working at creating a "uniform" for rebels to use for peer pressure purposes, to show WHO WAS COOL and who was uncool. I found it ironic in those days of political rebellion against fascist regimes such as Franco's in Spain and many elsewhere that the counterculture would adopt modified military uniforms, even if colorful and unconventional. It didn't make sense, but now it does.

Thanks for your insight.

GS

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Looking at the timeline, the fast output of material from 1967 through 1969 could mean that it was almost all pre-written at least in fragments and as you say, possibly vocal tracks had been laid down on tape in an unfinished state. Unacknowledged guest musicians could have added some brilliance in either composing or performing anonymously.

The psychedelic period albums appeared in rapid succession, a virtually superhuman rate of composing and production.

It would have been easier if most of it was pre-written and in notebooks or the odd 'save it for later' fragment recordings. The Side Two mash-up on the Abbey Road album is a bunch of fragments strung together into a bizarre but beautiful rock opera.

Hi Switching Yard,

This fact happens to contradicts the public relations version given as a reason for The Beatles ending all public appearances. They were said to be too "burned out" (forgive the anachronic term) to continue touring in public. No way would a burned out band release so much in so little time. Others musicians who give up touring stop sometimes for several years before cutting their next album.

GS

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I agree about MDC being a manchurian candidate programmed to kill "John Lennon." Didn't he behave just like Sirhan Sirhan? Both of them gave themselves up after shooting. Programmed. Whomever was the Irish actor playing the role of John Lennon --- his mission had been completed and he was no longer needed, just a security risk if he talked. MDC was assigned to take the fall for assassination in the same way as Sirhan Sirhan.

Hi Switching Yard,

The interesting thing which has emerged about quite a number of what we call Manchurian Candidates is that they cannot be fully relied upon. This is why they are routinely accompanied by a back up team.

This means that Manchurian Candidates are not, as they were previously hoped to be, retained as solitary killers summoned to do one's bidding without fail. They often will have "bugs" in their programming, as this often tends to go against their conscience.

Since before Lee Harvey Oswald their use was apparently reformed from earlier plans, which have remained in the public perception and also serve the supplementary purpose of providing additional protection for the real culprits.

Oswald served as stooge for the JFK assassination and all the while was a convenient cover to prevent inquiry into the other shooters disseminated around Dealy Plaza. Eliminating dozens of witnesses by unnatural deaths was simply a mop up operation by their wet teams.

Sirhan Sirhan was convinced that he was the killer so that when the murder took place he wound up believing it himself, until later when it was too late. Here we have a more professionally prepared assassin who took the rap presenting signs of mental instability which helped protect the plotters and Robert Kennedy's assassins. He didn't have to be killed in an obvious cover up fashion like Oswald was, and remains "living proof" in Corcoran State Penitentiary in California that the Illuminati had nothing to do with killing a presidential candidate. Interestingly the Illuminati's mind controlled assassin Charles Manson is held at the same location.

Regarding the actual guilt of Mark David Chapman, this is just as unlikely as that of Sirhan Sirhan or Lee Harvey Oswald. He was clearly a MK-Ultra Mind Control victim and just so happened to be quietly reading a copy of Catcher in the Rye before being arrested at the scene of the crime.

There are a number of far more plausible theories of how John Lennon was killed in front of the Dakota building, among which this one is interesting:

The Killer's Face and True Identity

"Last, but certainly not least, according to identical matching photos of Stephen King attached to book reviews about Firestarter months before the assassination, the man photographed getting Lennon’s autograph hours before he killed him is not Mark Chapman like we were all told. Chapman’s glasses are the wrong prescription, his features are more centrally boxed in the middle of his face and his hair is the wrong texture, as well as the fact that the killer has dimples that Chapman does not. Only Stephen King’s features exactly trace the proportions of the autograph hound. Chapman is a look alike actor."

SOURCE: Stephen King Shot John Lennon

That the man killed was not even John Lennon is also quite likely, given that it appears that he was killed and replaced after the Japanese tour, a while before the US Tour during which James Paul McCartney was replaced and murdered. Yoko Ono herself let it slip out recently during an interview that it was a nice John who was gunned down versus some of his previous doubles who may not have been nice to be handler for?

Regardless of whether or not it really was John Lennon who was shot, this still makes Mark David Chapman a scapegoat for a high profile assassination. This is of course a controversial theory which I do not have elements to support, yet when confronted with trumped up false mainstream media versions it is useful to examine all other potential avenues of investigation.

Mark Chapman, every two years, comes up for a parole hearing

GS

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by edmond dantes

Edmond Dantes,

You were very politely uninvited from posting here by the initial post opening this thread on page one. Please refer to it.

Unless you were hiding by another name in that thread which has since been closed to silence PID truth, you cannot know exactly what went on there. Those who were there and participating actively noted a clear pattern of disinformation tactics practiced by teams of operatives pretending to be regular run of the mill Beatles fans.

Since this is addressed to me, I am welcome to post my reply here, and it is on topic.

It was someotherguy who brought up the Icke thread here on this thread, so my post was on topic.

My post stands. I was at Icke, so I am well aware of what was going on. (I was not hiding. I have been fully open with who I was over there.) The thread's title did ask the question ALIVE or dead? Therefore, people who think he is alive had just as much business being there as people who think Paul died. And you, nor any other pidder had a right to deny the PIA people the right to post their points of view. Since the title of the thread showed that the PIA position was welcome, posting evidence backing up the fact that Paul is alive was not derailing the thread, it was participating in it.

And it was shut down, not in order to hide "PID truth," but because you, wakeuptime, HerMajesty and the other cronies continually violated the long standing rules by calling the PIA people shills, paid agents and operatives. A habit that you continue to do here. The mods were quite clear about it and issued several warnings. So stop all the cloak-and-dagger melodrama.

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join