It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
There are some who think Denny Laine might have been a Faul, but I don't see it, personally.

I don't think so either,but I did find it curious that the 'composite' appeared likehim!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Yeah, it was very interesting.

Another one of John/Fohn.

Nose on the right is more curved & the lips are thinner.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The chin seems different, too.

I've been thinking about Philip Norman emphasizing the word "supernatural" to describe the story of The Beatles.

What's up with that? Supernatural? What do you think he meant by that?

I've got jury duty today, so I'll take along a book or two for research. There's always a lot of sitting around and reading on jury duty.

Here's the latest from Sir...

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I've been thinking about Philip Norman emphasizing the word "supernatural" to describe the story of The Beatles.

What's up with that? Supernatural? What do you think he meant by that?

My personal belief is that all of this is part of a larger spiritual battle. I think the Beatles were (are) powerful light-beings (good souls) that came to help people in their struggle against the dark forces that have enslaved humanity & been controlling this planet for aeons. The dark ones who took them out all those years ago only bought themselves a little bit of time, though, IMO. When someone recognizes that one or all of the Beatles was replaced, that can act as a powerful trigger for that person to wake up. So, it may have been expedient for the dark ones to replace the Beatles back then w/ their own stooge doubles, but it didn't really help them too much long term. I believe (& hope) Paul's replacement is going to expose the impostor-replacement program that has been a carefully guarded secret for too long.

From an anonymous source:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
From Sherlock on Doppels:

When John sang he had a very distinctive and consistent stance at
the mic.

Feet well apart (about twice as far as Paul or George).
Knees slightly bent.
Left foot tapping in time (usually).
Head tilted slightly back (even when lip syncing without a mic).
Some upper body motion but it had a certain stiffness to it.
Not much neck twisting or head motion except for mild rhythmic
bobbing in time to music...

But, at the time that John's appearance seemed to change (not sure
of date) this signature stance of his was gone. The later "John"
just didn't have either the stance or the motion at the mic that the
original John had.

The way that an individual walks and stands and moves is as
unique as a fingerprint. In fact, computer technology to ID people
using these criteria already exists.

For me, this is the most apparent evidence of John's replacement.

Unfortunately, there was a video comp of "Dizzy Miss Lizzy," but the one of John/Fohn in Toronto got removed, so here's "Money."

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Nice posts, everyone.

I've noticed the stance thing before. It's a whole different stage presence. The rooftop LET IT BE concert is a very different stage presence of the group. None of them have the same body language the Originals had. Fohn has to have cheat sheets to sing from because what they want you to think is that his memory is gone from too many acid trips.

Not sure what the truth might be regarding that... on the one hand I suspect Tavistock was using ETC and powerful pharma (could've been pure Sandoz acid or some other powerful psychotropic or combination), but on the other hand I have a sneaking suspicion that this 'loss of memory' thing was another charade. If Fohn or any of them mess up an interview by not knowing something they should know (or some other giveaway), their backup is "hey, all those acid trips did in my memory!" so it's an excuse.

I got Cynthia Lennon's first book A TWIST OF LENNON today and started reading it. I'm surprised at how well written it is and how sharp she is/was and how literate it is.
John was married to a very intelligent and good looking woman. Cyn certainly wasn't a control freak like Yoko (or controller, is more like it).

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sounds like a good read.

From Anonymous:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
ok- im only here because there were exactly 666 replies when i clicked on "recent posts".....

the Beatles were essential in the forming of the modern American "Left" wherein ecology and "love" (definition continues to change.....) are tantamount and unquestionable....you know- the fascism of love......love me or else!!!
christianity helped too.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This was from an anonymous source today:

I go every day on the [David Icke] forum to read on the topic of 'Paul is alive or dead' but I don't participate directly and I noticed that we discusses on the fact that John has been replaced. I confess that it is a thing that I had not thought of it but that I find that it is possible when we compares John's pictures before August 1966 and after September 1966 possibly in the same period that the death and Paul's replacement. It would be necessary to know if the John who appears outside to Paul's side of the EMI studios (December 1966) would be the true John or the impostor!!! The appearance of John's facial feature in the pictures that you especially showed to the page 238 the first picture is rather suspected. He's seem thinner as well as his face. Fohn seems to look more like the original that Faul. I believe as you you have it say that Faul would be the one that looks less like the original but that seems yet to have deceived the more of possible people even today.
You would have to mentioned in the forum that a double of George W. Bush a comedian of the name of Steve Bridges who played in an episode of NCIS (Season 1 episode 1) ( [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLBZpgINN00&feature=related[/media] ) his resemblance is striking enough that we swore that it is him. I'm a huge fans of NCIS. Put the link in the forum so that the skeptics can see that we can make itself deceive by a double very easily

There are clues that all the Beatles were replaced, especially in "Yellow Submarine." Remember the duplicate Beatles band? Here was one of them:

[edit on 7-5-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
hi i've been listening to the White Album for the first time recently.

paul's vocals are so weak on that album. whilst john's are quite strong.

Bungalow Bill seems to be a message.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hi Aratron and welcome to the thread !

You'll notice in the previous pages, this is more of a brainstorming thread to shake the coconut tree and see what comes tumbling down. We really want to get to the bottom of this, mostly because we are aghast at what happened to Paul and maybe to the other Beatles too.

There is a general impression that those behind Paul's replacement with a double were up to no good. Who they were and what they were up to is the object of this inquiry, as well as zooming in on what actually happened to Paul and his mates. Good to have you on board.

GS

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Could it be possible that the fab four were kidnapped and replaced then were stowed onthe first Apollo mission?
The USA did not want any risk of their bodies being found on Earth?
Lets say this is true.
They landed on the moon, they were confronted by aliens after being abandoned by the evil armstrong and aldrin.
The aliens blackmailed the US govt, and an agreement was forged , after a few missions to appease the nasa mongers no earth missions to the moon would be embarked upon.
Future missions landed on the lifeless part of the moon.
In return the Aliens wouldn't tell theworld of their existence or the fact that the USA kidnapped the beatles.
That explains why no moon missions have been embarked upon since the mid seventies?
REmember the John Lennon double song about UFOS over New York?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
Could it be possible that the fab four were kidnapped and replaced then were stowed onthe first Apollo mission?

Hi Dr Conspire,

May I direct you to the very first post in this thread ?

It politely requests that those who wish to ridicule the quest for JUSTICE concerning the assassination of James Paul McCartney kindly go elsewhere to engage in distasteful mockery.

I hope your posts in other threads are more constructive or at least less disrespectful of other ATS members.

GS

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

No, b/c the "moon landings" were a hoax, probably used to siphon off money for black ops during the Vietnam War. See Wagging the Moondoggie by Dave McGowan.

But even if Apollo go to the moon, do you really think there'd be room in that tin can for 7 people & a moon buggy? lol

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I found a rather chilling passage in the book SHOUT! The Beatles in Their Generation by Philip Norman...

This is a quote from Aunt Mimi about John Lennon as a child, "I'd go to the butcher's for pheasants' feathers and I'd make him up like an Indian with gravy browning, and put lipstick for warpaint on his cheeks. And when he said his friends were dead, they were dead."

It occurred to me that she may have made up this little story so that she could deliver the last line with emphasis, like maybe she was trying to get something out and be blameless at the same time.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is an interview with Dr. Stephen Lynn, the physician who attended to John - or the impostor - after he'd been shot.

The doctor says he was John Lennon's neighbor and saw him regularly but didn't know who it was until he opened the wallet.Why?

The nurse at the hospital said it didn't look anything like John Lennon.

Lennon was supposedly shot three times in the chest. There was no suggestion that his face had been injured. Why was he so hard to recognize?

Questions about John Lennon's assassination

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Iam sorry if my prievious post appeared mocking, I did not mean to offend.
This thread I say is valid and has merit.
So can I mention turning off Pauls or is it Fauls? microphone at live aid?
Was this Geldofs message to the world that Paul was a Faul?
I dont know thats why Iask questions.
Please dont judge me as a naysayer Iam very open minded.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So can I mention turning off Pauls or is it Fauls? microphone at live aid?
Was this Geldofs message to the world that Paul was a Faul?

If you are legitimately investigating PID, then you are very welcome here. We are happy to answer questions for people who are honestly seeking the truth. You have to understand, though, that this topic has spawned tons of disinfo attacks, even to the point of exposing people's identities on public forums. Yeah, it's gotten nasty, so we're a little sensitive.

Faul in Line: MIoPIA at David MI-cke Forum (updated)

PIA Disinfo Agent Extraordinaire: Light_man/Dakudo

I had not heard that about Faul's mic being turned off at Live Aid. Pretty funny.

From an anonymous source - pointing out the height discrepancy.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
With this post, I'm going to start a series of reporting what I call 'anomalies' in the book LENNON REMEMBERS (1970 interview of "Lennon" by Rolling Stone magazine editor Jan Wenner).

page 2

Regarding recording the backing tracks first, then overdubbing:

LENNON: "Putting the backing first, which is what we used to do in the old days.
But [those tracks are] always dead. They'd gotten to that sort of dead Beatles sound."

"Lennon" probably said "They're always dead." Wenner changed it to say "those tracks are."

The fact is that in the old days, The Beatles recorded live in the studio. Then, after the first few albums, they started doing the overdubbing.

I don't understand why he would say "dead Beatles sound."

-----------

page 2

LENNON: "You'll have to push me if you want more detail --- 'cause otherwise I'll just forget."

-----------

page 3

Wenner asks "Lennon" what he meant when he had recently told the press that his album "John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band" (released within a few months prior to this interview) "is the first primal album."

"Lennon" responded with "Did I say that?" Yoko jumps in to remind "Lennon" that he did say that publicly.

----------

page 4

LENNON: "So I was just full of it. I conned myself."

----------

page 4

Regarding primal scream therapy...

LENNON: "I don't even want to talk too much about it."

----------

page 5

LENNON: "Yoko and Phil Spector sort of love me."

----------

page 5

LENNON: "The looseness of singing developed on "Cold Turkey."

The Original Lennon developed looseness of singing on "Twist and Shout."

----------

page 6

LENNON: "The only folk music I know is those about miners up in Newcastle."

Original Lennon knew all the Liverpool folk songs, pub songs, and quite a lot of skiffle folk --- Lonnie Donegan stuff, etc. There's never been any other mention anywhere that I know of about The Beatles knowing any Newcastle miners folk songs.

----------

page 6

LENNON comments on Bob Dylan: "I never listened that hard to him, you know?"

Original Lennon was an avid Bob Dylan fan who collected Dylan's records and listened to them quite a lot. Lennon's own music in the middle period was greatly influenced by Bob Dylan. Yes, Original Lennon did listen to Bob Dylan's music and lyrics quite well.

----------

More anomalies to come. I'll give you all that I find in this lengthy interview.

Somebody stop me if this is too tedious.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hey someotherguy, good find on the photos of the happy couple. It doesn't look like the same people or the same clothes. Looks like clothes that are supposed to look like they're the same. Combined, it looks like four different people instead of two... one couple and a different couple dressed to look like the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join