It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
aorAki, point well taken re the Springbok Tour. You're right about that and I'm sure there have been other protests since 1967 (the current Red Shirt protest in Thailand is another example).

I think that overall, however, TPTB have adopted a plan of medicating the masses or allowing them to self-medicate. I'm going to re-read BRAVE NEW WORLD to look for other parallels.

In his essay, Brave New World Revisited, Huxley regrets that, for contrast, he should have written into the original novel an example of a Utopia that is not totalitarian, but one in which humankind is elevated to a level of more freedom, more wisdom, and more comfort. Interestingly, that refreshing and uplifting concept of Utopia is the version Bacon was working on when Bacon was murdered and most of his Utopia manuscript stolen. It's as if some powerful group behind-the-scenes don't want the public to know that life could be better if we revolt and kick out the profiteers.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
There is this somewhat puzzling passage in LENNON REMEMBERS...

YOKO: And what I respect about John's music is it's very real. You know how people tell children about Santa Claus and all that, and you know when you start not to believe in Santa Claus and all that [expletive], but the thing is, like George Harrison, the only thing I object to is that he is still saying Santa Claus is there.

JOHN: But that --- he --- that's nothing.

YOKO: Cause he's just saying...

JOHN: Well, that's a question of age or whatever, or the --- his --- he can't --- he believes it, there's...

YOKO: It isn't that...

JOHN: It's not --- it's not a conscious choice. He's 25 or something.

YOKO: Well, it's just that the fact is...

JOHN: But it's no good --- don't compare it with George...

YOKO: Oh, O.K. I won't compare it with George, but he's...

JOHN: We're not talking about that anyway. We're talking about social revolution in England. No, I don't --- I don't like --- I don't want this --- it's hard not to compare with George, even for us. But I don't want to be compared with George. Why should I be compared with George? What?

YOKO: You're right.

JOHN: You know, my music has nothing to do with George's.

------------------------------------

I just thought that passage in the interview sounds like a programmed mind controlled agent responding to trigger words and control techniques being manipulated by controller Yoko. That stammering around and not forming complete sentences kind of reminds me of Syd Barrett.

The phrase "Santa Claus" seems to have been a trigger. Notice when he says the discussion is about social revolution in England, suddenly he veers way off that and gets on this weird rumination about being compared with George. Very odd discussion or some of it was in code or psychological triggers and manipulative devices.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by switching yard]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
There was one interview in which George was saying how supportive John & Paul had been of his songs. I should think that it would be more George worrying about forging his own musical identity rather than John or Paul having to worry about being compared to George.

And John used to have a way with words. He used to be a super-sharp wit w/ a razor tongue.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Throughout this and other interviews, Yoko is there ready to jump right in with a comment and "John" seems to be constantly wanting her permission. It is well known that he called her Mother. That whole relationship was kind of sick, I think.

I had read somewhere (I wish I could recall the exact reference) that one of Lennon's friends in the pre-1967 period said that John's preference for women was anglo blondes, like Cynthia. This friend said that given any choice at all, Lennon would always go for a Brigitte Bardot look-alike. It was said, even admitted by Lennon himself, that he had a crush on Brigitte Bardot. When he wrote "Girl", he was supposedly dreaming of an imaginary girl who looked like Brigitte Bardot.

www.gazeta.lv...

It's always seemed strange to me that Lennon ended up with kind of the opposite type of woman in appearance and everything. As we know, he went for an older Japanese woman who invaded the group, making herself an ever present annoyance and distraction. Apparently, she even convinced him that she was more of an artist than he was.

I don't know, but I just find it very strange that the real Lennon would have gone for Yoko in the first place. I would really like to read Cynthia Lennon's books (I've just ordered them from Amazon).

My attitude these days is that I want to read whatever Cynthia, Maureen, Patti, and Jane have said about what was happening. We know Heather Mills got totally freaked out about something. I now give great creedence to anything the ex-girlfriends/wives have had to say about the group.

I also find it strange that the post-1966 Lennon seemed to have absolutely no compassion for Cynthia or Julian. I've always thought, how could he have been so cold. But, you know, people will say "Oh, that's a rock star for you! They always mess around." Well, maybe so. I don't know.

It is clear that Yoko took over Lennon and had an extremely, extremely powerful, dominating influence on him. That is clear.

Legend has it that John went to Yoko's art show at the Indica Gallery (which I suspect was an agency front) and was so intrigued by her art that he eventually fell (very, very hard) in love with her. She had already hit up "McCartney" for funding. She simply knocked on Paul's front door like a door-to-door salesperson (as legend has it) and Paul was kind enough to this stranger to point her in the direction of John whom Paul said might have some notes of lyrics that she could auction off for money.

The whole episode sounds bogus.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by switching yard]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Throughout this and other interviews, Yoko is there ready to jump right in with a comment and "John" seems to be constantly wanting her permission. It is well known that he called her Mother. That whole relationship was kind of sick, I think.

Very bizarre behavior for John, who delighted in giving interviewers good-natured sh*t. You've seen the Sweden interview, right?

I had read somewhere (I wish I could recall the exact reference) that one of Lennon's friends in the pre-1967 period said that John's preference for women was anglo blondes, like Cynthia. This friend said that given any choice at all, Lennon would always go for a Brigitte Bardot look-alike. It was said, even admitted by Lennon himself, that he had a crush on Brigitte Bardot...

It's always seemed strange to me that Lennon ended up with kind of the opposite type of woman in appearance and everything.

I've read that, too. That was why he liked Cynthia.

Brigitte Bardot:

Cynthia Lennon:

Yoko Ono:

Ok, this is just my opinion, but I don't think John would have left his beautiful wife & child for this woman. I remember an interview in which someone said they didn't really let new people into their circle once they became huge. It was like, if you knew them before, you were in, but it was really hard to break in. I mean you could imagine how many people wanted a piece of them. John's family, I could imagine, would have been a bastion of normalcy for him, where he was a husband & father & not "super famous rockstar." Pure speculation, of course, b/c no one really knows what's going on in a marriage.

I don't know, but I just find it very strange that the real Lennon would have gone for Yoko in the first place. I would really like to read Cynthia Lennon's books (I've just ordered them from Amazon).

Guess who else is coming out w/ a book? It's "fiction," but could be informative, nonetheless: Now Heather Mills writes a novel: Surprise, surprise... it's about a model who weds a rock star

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

I also find it strange that the post-1966 Lennon seemed to have absolutely no compassion for Cynthia or Julian.

There have been major discrepancies between the amount of time Julian said he spent w/ "John" & the amount of time "John" said he spent w/ Julian. Interesting...

Legend has it that John went to Yoko's art show at the Indica Gallery (which I suspect was an agency front) and was so intrigued by her art that he eventually fell (very, very hard) in love with her. She had already hit up "McCartney" for funding. She simply knocked on Paul's front door like a door-to-door salesperson (as legend has it) and Paul was kind enough to this stranger to point her in the direction of John whom Paul said might have some notes of lyrics that she could auction off for money.

I don't think the Beatles opened the door for just anyone who knocked on the door. That story is completely ridiculous that she just rang Faul's door & got an audience w/ him. Please. There were fans camped out all the time Plus, we know Yoko was from an elite banking family, probably Illuminati.

And I'm sure the Beatles gave out the other Beatles' phone numbers & addresses to all the fans that knocked on the door, too. lol

The whole episode sounds bogus.

You think? lol

BTW, I read that John & Paul were both into girls w/ the Brigitte Bardot look. That's one reason why I think Paul's relationship w/ Jane Asher may have been just for show. Jane was cute, but a red-head & not blonde, & not that beautiful, IMO. But that's just speculation, of course.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Great post, someotherguy.

John's personality changed radically from 1966 to 1967 and then again later when he met Yoko (presuming she wasn't involved in mind control behind the scenes beginning in 1967, which is possible). Hard to make sense of if it's the same John Lennon, but much easier to understand if post-1966 John is not the original, as you suggest.

I think I may have stumbled upon something. If the character "Sgt Pepper" didn't derive from Billy & The Pepperpots, perhaps it was a take-off on the product name Dr. Pepper.

In 1966, Dr. Pepper was advertised all over the USA and that's when The Beatles and their entourage would have been exposed to the name Dr. Pepper. It isn't much of a leap to get to Sgt. Pepper from Dr. Pepper.

To make this possible connection more intriguing, consider the movie MIRAGE, released in 1966...

www.answers.com...

I'm ordering this movie from Netflix.

The plot description is interesting... a man is dazed and confused, his memory erased, he's embroiled in some deadly conspiracy, the "detective" is constantly drinking Dr. Pepper.

Poe was found in a dazed and confused state, mumbling that his life was in immediate peril, then he died mysteriously.

If our theory is true about Tavistock using electro-shock and drugs to mind control Beatles or actor/agents taking on Beatles' roles, then maybe there is some correlation to this MIRAGE movie and thus a connection between Dr. Pepper and Sgt. Pepper.

So, I haven't seen the film yet, but I will soon. I know it sounds like an unlikely stretch to make this connection, but I suspect the name "Sgt Pepper" is a clue in and of itself and it relates to something. Billy & The Pepperpots, yeah I still think that might be the link... or, perhaps Dr. Pepper in MIRAGE.

At the very least, the name Sgt Pepper could have been a twist on Dr. Pepper that Faul or someone used to scam record sales off the subliminal popularity of Dr. Pepper in America.

It does intrigue me, however, that a google search for Dr Pepper 1966 revealed the plot of MIRAGE, which sounds like a mind control experiment. Hmmm, mind control experiment, hmmm, what a coincidence!

The other thing is, I'm not sure when this ad campaign started, but there was a huge ad campaign in America for Dr. Pepper and went something like "I'm a pepper, he's a pepper, she's a pepper, you're a pepper, too!" So, you know, that's another way Sgt Pepper could be linked to Dr. Pepper. Subliminally, if "you're a pepper", then that links your mind with the whole Sgt Pepper "campaign" coming out of the Beatles camp. Like, "do drugs and drop out, 'cause you're a pepper, too!"

[edit on 2-5-2010 by switching yard]

[edit on 2-5-2010 by switching yard]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

John's personality changed radically from 1966 to 1967 and then again later when he met Yoko (presuming she wasn't involved in mind control behind the scenes beginning in 1967, which is possible). Hard to make sense of if it's the same John Lennon, but much easier to understand if post-1966 John is not the original, as you suggest.

Check it out. Yoko first met "John Lennon" on November 9, 1966 => 9.11.66. Gotta love the numerology of that. [from wiki]

I think I may have stumbled upon something. If the character "Sgt Pepper" didn't derive from Billy & The Pepperpots, perhaps it was a take-off on the product name Dr. Pepper.

To make this possible connection more intriguing, consider the movie MIRAGE, released in 1966...

www.answers.com...

Plot:

"A dazed man, David Stillwell (Gregory Peck), wanders down the stairs of a New York skyscraper during a power blackout, only vaguely aware of who he is, where he's been, and why he has this nagging feeling that danger lurks all about him. Stillwell does know that many of the people in the building are acquainted with him -- and that he is somehow linked with the death of wealthy philanthropist Charles Calvin (Walter Abel), who has fallen 27 floors to his death ... From this point onward, everyone Stillwell meets is connected with Calvin's death, or is in some way threatening Stillwell's well-being. When he seeks the help of Dr. Pepper-imbibing private eye Ted Caselle (Walter Matthau), he is told that "you don't want to remember" -- shortly before Caselle is murdered by persons unknown. Only the enigmatic Sheila (Diane Baker) evinces any real sympathy, and she too is part of the conspiracy aimed at silencing and/or neutralizing the dumbfounded Stillwell..." Source

I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think that Faul is somehow "linked to the death of a wealthy" musician. This guy in the movie sounds like a Manchurian Candidate, though. Faul is just a CIAlebrity impersonator, IMO. But maybe he's been forced into playing that role...?

The other thing is, I'm not sure when this ad campaign started, but there was a huge ad campaign in America for Dr. Pepper and went something like "I'm a pepper, he's a pepper, she's a pepper, you're a pepper, too!"

Yeah, I remember those ads. It makes me think of how different people are "Pepper." Like a revolving cast of characters could be playing "Pepper."

Good connection there, Switching Yard.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Sometimes even I am shocked by what comes out of Faul's mouth sometimes. At the end of this video, he says he's not "HIM," just some guy "masquerading as the famous guy."

watch?v=JEfp5IVTyNU

What do people need from this guy? A signed confession that he isn't the real Paul?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
George's comment was the most telling....such a sly look too!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Throughout this and other interviews, Yoko is there ready to jump right in with a comment and "John" seems to be constantly wanting her permission. It is well known that he called her Mother. That whole relationship was kind of sick, I think...

I don't know, but I just find it very strange that the real Lennon would have gone for Yoko in the first place...

It is clear that Yoko took over Lennon and had an extremely, extremely powerful, dominating influence on him. That is clear.

Hi Switching Yard,

Those were some very interesting posts with a lot of analysis. Some of what you mention strikes a chord. I guess that even when we aren't paying attention we aren't as oblivious as it seems. Here are some indications of that.

We know that one of the prime clues as to Paul's death, and not just his vanishing and replacement, is the notorious Black Carnation. The other Beatles are wearing Red Carnations. It appears that Red Carnations may carry a special symbolism, which may pertain to belonging in MI-5. What brings this to mind is a clue elsewhere, one which is relatively contemporary given that it from the introduction of the 6th season of the cult 60's British TV Series The Avengers about MI-5 operatives going at it for Queen and country.

Just as Ian Flemming's James Bond character, meant to instill a desire for recruitment among those who otherwise would shun a profession based upon betrayal and deceit and in which they would risk their lives to advance the horrid agenda of a ruling class - - this TV series also served the purpose of glamorizing spies as well as making them into role models of blind service against ever more preposterous archetyped enemies.

Knights Armor mixed with Red Carnations

We will note that even though Faul wore a Black Carnation he nonetheless did happen to get knighted by The Queen. This must be part of the incentive program: "Murder, lie and deceive the planet and we shall discern upon your unworthy carcass a shiny medal with coloured ribbons."

Regarding Fohn Lennon, John's replacement doppelganger, calling Yoko Ono Mother we needn't look any further than the selfsame series which cast Patrick Newell as an overweight wheelchair ridden "MOTHER" or main controller and handler for MI-5 agents John Steed and Tara King. We cannot know if this is in echo to Ian flemming's head of MI-6 called "M" or to the use of a "Father figure" in Nazi mind control experiments with a corollary "Mother figure" perhaps used in Tavistock's programs? Either way, loyalty can be thus instilled in the agent by associating their feelings of filial devotion to a parent transposed to the identity of their designated handler.

AGENT 1056, AKA "MOTHER"

Considering from this that Fohn was MI-5 is hardly a stretch of the imagination. After assassinating a major world celebrity one would need to be certain of the level of control exercised over his impostor masquerading as his genuine replacement. It is likely that this MI-5 Fake John he was taken out because his Mind Control started to break down, maybe he realized that Yoko wasn't his real mother? Maybe it doesn't always work like in fiction. This episode dates from 1967 when tthe Beatles Sgt Pepper album came out:

Maternal Memories and Mind Control Triggers

And some people are even Mind Controlled by their own mothers...

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Got this from an anonymous source today:

Last night I was re-watching "Phantom of the Paradise", the Brian de Palma movie suggested to me by an insider. Its jammed with symbolism on every level and exposes the entertainment industry. "Swan" runs everything and he's sold his soul to the devil/reptilians. I suggest you buy this movie. (I got it cheaply thru Amazon.com.) The opening bit has Rod Serling (The Twilight Zone) talking about Swan. One of his accomplishments was "He brought Liverpool to America." Could be a clue. Check it out.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The novel Psycho is full of "Mother" references and you'll find the same in Lee, a "biography" of L.H. Oswald purportedly written by his "brother." The book about Oswald is pure propaganda. Get a copy and read it. It's like a couple of guys at CIA cooked up this propaganda vehicle and in a big lie said it was by Lee's brother, Robert. "Mother" is the manipulative controller behind the insane murderer in Psycho, also the powerful, manipulative controller of LHO.

Possible trigger words used by Yoko to somehow steer the conversation in the LENNON REMEMBERS interview...

"real"

"heavy"

"Santa Claus"

--------------------

Is it true that when the "John Lennon" personal journals stolen by Fred Seaman were recovered, the 1980 journal was still missing? That would have been the crucial one to read as far as the state of mind of Fohn in 1980 before his death. Perhaps that 1980 journal reveals why they thought they had to take him out.

--------------------

The Philip Norman interview about how you can't trust PM because he's making things up all the time and that Ringo was never privvy to what was really going on... wow, I want to know more of what Norman knows!

Can't quite make out what "George" is saying when he's talking about 'a line in this or that song.' Can someone type that out, what he's saying? Is he saying that all these claims that John & Paul wrote a line or two in each other's songs is a lie?

------------------

P.S. --- I had a big boyhood crush on Diana Rigg a.k.a. Emma Peel. Looking at the old clips now... I still get excited seeing Emma!

[edit on 4-5-2010 by switching yard]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I'm not quite sure how this all relates, but during the 'Rock and Roll Circus' there was a 'band' called "The Dirty Mac'. It could be innocent (lol) or it could be a play on words.

?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Faul also had a "band" called the Plastic Macs in the video "Coming Up." That was the inspiration for the Plastic Macca blog.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
A recent report shows that The Illuminati still have operations run out of the UK with a vocation to use shell companies to fund and orchestrate social engineering and cultural change on a wide scale. Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, who is well known as being a mid-level MI-5 operative infiltrating the Labour Party, so happens to be continuing to be the "Front Man" for a multiplex of such endeavors.

"Our Malaysian correspondent, Matthias Chang, has provided the following description of what happened when Tony Blair appeared at a pyramid-shaped (i.e. globalist-esoteric, as in Las Vegas, Astana (Kazakhstan) and other deluded geomasonic ‘points of light’ locations around the world), on 24th April 2010 to provide a confused audience with the benefit of his sterile prognostications..."

"FACTS: Blair and his wife Cherie have ‘certain interests’ in Kuala Lumpur. Back home, Blair has acquired a Jacobean mansion at Weston Underwood, within the Bernwode area adjacent to where the Editor is writing this report in Buckinghamshire. According to recent press reports, he has a staff of more than 130 lackeys, and needs a very large staff to maintain the formal gardens and the mansion (which used to belong to Sir John Gielgud, the actor), in the pristine state to which it is historically accustomed."

"Investigative reports have established, by perusing Companies House entries, that the ‘Blair Machine’ operates via a complex, Maxwellian network of interrelated companies and private partnerships. Specifically, there are two tiers of these Blair entities – uemploying geo-esoteric names: Windrush and Firerush (Wind and Fire)."

"The provocative selection of these names proves that Blair’s religiosity (like Wanta’s: see below) is fraudulent and that in reality he is engaged, when he is not enriching himself further, in promoting the sterile ‘New Age of Aquarius’ World Pantheistic (= pagan) Religion, which seeks to ‘merge’ all organised religions into one – a work of Satan – and to ‘legitimise’ vile abominations such as the primary activity in which these people engage after moneymaking: paedophilia."

"Indeed in the vast pyramid structure designed by the agnostic British architect Sir Norman Foster at Astana (anagram of the Russian for Satan, satana), Kazakhstan, is a huge circular meeting room built round a sun image dedicated to meetings of the controllers of organised religions around the world, who meet at this venue, named after Satan, for this very purpose"...

"Note that the Windrush entities are DUPLICATED by the Firerush entities. To both groups of Blair corporations, which must file accounts with Companies House, are attached private partnerships, which do not file accounts available for public scrutiny. Any private citizen trying to bamboozle HM Revenue and Customs nowadays with such a complex tax structure would immediately trigger a mandatory investigation. But, as we have repeatedly pointed out, if you wind up belonging to the intergovernmental élite, the Rule of Law doesn’t apply to you."

Source: mid-page Here

It is useful to note that complex structured financial fraud and money laundering entities are a 'racketeering' component of the Illuminati, one closely associated with their social engineering agenda furthered by TheTavistock Institute and Clinic as well as the CIA's MK-Ultra Mind Control Manchurian Candidate and sex slave programs. It also brings to light that the ruling Elite are so deeply involved in satanic practices that they routinely use symbology as well as numerology in many of their devious undertakings. This obsession with mystical significance is something important to pay close attention to, whenever investigating clues about James Paul McCartney's assassination as well as the murder of the other members of the "Original" Beatles band.

GS

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
All the original beatles were murdered?
So John Lennon, Paul Mcartney,Ringo Starr, George Harrisson , the earnest four, those four who wouldnt toe the line , they were all bumped into the ditch?
Four doubles?
Thats what the serious Beatles Conspirasists think.
Was John Lennon2 ?shot for being the whistleblower?
Its all perhaps a looking glass farce or not.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
All the original beatles were murdered?

We think they were all replaced, not necessarily murdered. I'm convinced John & Paul were bumped off, though.

So John Lennon, Paul Mcartney,Ringo Starr, George Harrisson , the earnest four, those four who wouldnt toe the line , they were all bumped into the ditch?
Four doubles?

Yes, 4 stooge doubles who would "cooperate" & didn't say things that were disadvantageous to the war effort, for ex.

PAUL, JOHN AND GEORGE 1966
(press conference excerpt)

Q: "What is your opinion of Americans who go to Canada to avoid the draft?"

PAUL: "It seems like anyone who feels that fighting is wrong should have the right not to go."

JOHN: "We all just don't agree with war. There's no need to kill anyone for any reason."

GEORGE: "The words, 'Thou shalt not kill' mean just that... not 'Amend section A'... There's no reason whatsoever. No one can force you to kill anyone if you feel it's wrong."

www.beatlesinterviews.org...

Thats what the serious Beatles Conspirasists think.

Yes. After researching this for a year and a half in depth, that is what I think - 4 doubles.

Was John Lennon2 ?shot for being the whistleblower?

Maybe, or maybe his programming was breaking down, or maybe he'd just reached the end of his useful life.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
At this site, on this page there is a composite picture thus:

I noticed that the 'composite' looks intriguingly like Denny Laine!

My head hurts!

[edit on 5-5-2010 by aorAki]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There are some who think Denny Laine might have been a Faul, but I don't see it, personally.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
From anonymous source:

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join