It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Excerpt from LENNON REMEMBERS, the 1970 interview of Lennon by Jann Wenner of Rolling Stone...

Wenner: What did you think of Manson when that thing happened?

Lennon: I don't know what I thought when it happened. I just think a lot of the things he says are true, that he's a child of the state made by us. And he took their children in when nobody else would, is what he did. But of course he's cracked, alright.

Wenner: What were your feelings when he quoted "Helter Skelter"?

Lennon: Well he's barmy. He's like any other Beatle kind of fan who reads mysticism into it. I mean we used to have a laugh --- put in this, that, or the other in a light-hearted way, that some intellectual would read as some symbolic youth generation whatsit. But we also took seriously some parts of the role. But I don't know what's "Helter Skelter" got to do with knifin' somebody, you know? I've never listened to the words properly, "helter skelter", which is a sort of noise.

Wenner: Everybody was talking about the playing backwards thing on 'Abbey Road'.

Lennon: Well that's [expletive]. I've just read one about Dylan, too, that if you --- that he sings... I don't believe it, it's [expletive].

Wenner: That rumor about Paul being dead...

Lennon: I don't know where that started, that was barmy. I don't know, you know as much about it as me.

Wenner: Were any of those things on the album that they said were on the album?

Lennon: Name a few.

Wenner: A whole list of clues or...

Lennon: No, that was [expletive], the whole thing was made up. We never went for anything like that. We put tit-tit-tit in "Girl". It would be things like a beat missing or something like that, see if anybody noticed --- I know we used to have a few things, but nothing that could be interpreted like that.

Wenner: Why do you think something like that whole death thing would happen?

Lennon: Just people have got nothing better to do than study Bibles and make nits about it and study rocks and make stories about how people used to live and all that. It's just something to do for them. They live vicariously.

-------------------------------------

"missing beat"? ... or missing Beatle? Yeah, we noticed.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Good observation there, Switching Yard.

Someone just posted about this guy on the Icke forum:

============================

Joseph Melville See

Joseph Melvin See Junior was born in New York in 1937. It is thought that he was the Jojo referred to on the Beatles single Get Back.[1]
While at the University of Arizona, he met Linda Eastman who was also a student. They married in June 18, 1962, and had a daughter, Heather Louise, but split in 1964 and divorced in June 1965. When Linda married Paul McCartney in 1969, he adopted Heather as his daughter. There was no animosity and he remained on good terms with the McCartney family.
He committed suicide with a self-inflicted gunshot wound on March 19, 2000, at his home in Tucson. This happened one week after he discovered that Linda's entire estate, valued at over $220M was left to Paul McCartney.
============================

Add him to the pile of dead bodies stacking up.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is a bit of an aside, but where was the 7/7 London bus bombing?

When I found out I raised my eyebrows 0.o

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
This is a bit of an aside, but where was the 7/7 London bus bombing?

When I found out I raised my eyebrows 0.o

Tavistock Square

7/7 Witness: Bus Was Diverted To Tavistock Sq. By Two Unmarked Cars

Tavistock Institute & social conditioning

[edit on 26-4-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
More from LENNON REMEMBERS...

Wenner: Let me ask you about one on the double album, "Glass Onion". You set out to write a little message to the audience.

Lennon: Yeah, I was having a laugh because there'd been so much gobbledegook about Pepper, play it backwards and you stand on your head and all that. Even now, I just saw Mel Torme on TV the other day saying "Lucy" was written to promote drugs and so was "A Little Help From My Friends" and none of them were at all. "A Little Help From My Friends" only says get high in it. It's really about a little help from my friends, it's a sincere message. Paul had the line about "little help from my friends". I'm not sure, he had some kind of structure for it and --- we wrote it pretty well fifty-fifty but it was based on his original idea.

Wenner: In "I Am The Walrus"...

Lennon: That was the B-side of "Hello, Goodbye," can you believe it?

Wenner: You say in "Glass Onion," "Here's another clue for you all..."

Lennon: The walrus was Paul.

Wenner: Paul.

Lennon: Ray Coleman (Melody Maker writer) asked me. At that time, I was still in my love cloud with Yoko, I felt, well, you know, I'll just say something nice to Paul, that it's alright and "You did a good job over these few years holding us together. " He was trying to organize the group and that, and do the music, and be an individual artist and all that stuff. I wanted to say something to him. And I did it for that reason. I thought, "Well, you can have it, I've got Yoko, and thank you, you can have the credit."

----------------------------------------

So, let me get this straight. He wanted to recognize Paul's hard work, so he did that by singing "Here's another clue for you all... the walrus was Paul." Just to give Paul a credit by mentioning his name.

Somehow, I would say that isn't a satisfactory explanation.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
So, let me get this straight. He wanted to recognize Paul's hard work, so he did that by singing "Here's another clue for you all... the walrus was Paul." Just to give Paul a credit by mentioning his name.

Yeah, b/c Paul's ego was so fragile he needed positive affirmation by having his name mentioned in a song b/c he didn't get enough attention in the press. Please. That is a really lame explanation. It definitely reminds me of Faul's lame explanations for why he was barefoot on Abbey Road.

Faul's Abbey Road Shoes

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
And didn't John used to have a way w/ words?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I've been reading through some old Beatle interviews (these from 1964), & those guys were constantly cracking jokes. They were funny back then. What happened?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
PIA'er, White Horse, admitted to coordinated disinfo tactics w/ mod, Merlincove, against the PID thread on the Icke forum:

Actually, I do appreciate everyone who came along that night to troll the Paul is Dead (Thread is Dead)

F*cking hilarious night... Ex Sheep, JoJo, Hunter, Merlin was an awesomely funny evening!! like a bunch of naughty kids in a school dorm causing mischief!!

Hey Merlin - I only just noticed that you had reopend one of the main PID threads coupla months back... love the style man, nice opening... BANG and they're off, they didn't miss a beat!! An you know, I felt warm in my heart for that!

Hey Exsheep.

You're a f*cking mod haha when did that happen that's hilarious! A sheep (sorry, ex) sheep on a moped a mod! kudos dude! F*ckign brilliant of ya!

www.davidicke.com...

I posted it to the blog:

Faul in Line: MIoPIA at the David MI-cke Forum

There I posted the similarity between White Horse's avatar & the British coat of arms. Maybe that's a hint as to whom he's working for...?

White Horse profile

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Has anyone carefully read this "rebuttal" that was in LIFE magazine in Nov. 1969? Faul says:

“Anyway all of the things that have been, that have made these rumours, to my mind have very ordinary, logical explanations. To the people’s minds who prefer to think of them as rumours, then I am not going to interfere, I am not going to spoil that fantasy. You can think of it like that if you like. However, if the end result, the conclusion you reach is that I am dead, then you are wrong, because I am very much alive, I am alive and living in Scotland.”

1969 Year in Review, www.upi.com...

"To the people’s minds who prefer to think of them as rumours, then I am not going to interfere, I am not going to spoil that fantasy."

Faul is not going to interfere w/ the people who think of PID as a "rumor." He isn't going to "spoil that fantasy."

If you've ever heard him say, "I am alive and living in Scotland," it's a really bad, fake accent.

And of course, he - Faul - isn't dead.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey Switching Yard, just in case you didn't know, your boy, Aldous Huxley, is on Sgt. Pepper:

...Every inch of Sgt. Pepper's front cover was crowded with allusive imagery.

Among the faces appearing in the background collage were past and present heroes of the '60s counterculture.

Aldous Huxley...

ludix.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I know we mentioned the lame story Faul gave about the black carnation before.

...Then there's the black flower on this Magical Mystery Tour photo.

Paul offered a curt explanation for this oddity in the Life magazine article.

He told the reporters, "I was wearing a black flower because they ran out of red ones."
At the time of the scandal, the Mystery Tour film had been unavailable for nearly two years.

It was out of public release until 1974.

If it had been accessible, clue hunters might have wondered why Paul believed they had run out of red flowers, when the movie clearly shows him being handed a substantial bouquet of red flowers, and then dancing around the room with them, during the same scene in which he alone stubbornly continues to wear a black one.

Are we really supposed to believe that Paul McCartney, the director of the movie, could not have obtained a matching flower to wear in this scene ... if he really wanted to? ...

ludix.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
From Anonymous:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I thought you might be interested to see this. John Lennon's hand-written lyrics for 'A day in the Life' which are up for auction at Sotheby's in June. This once belonged to Mal Evans:

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/368185df6af6.jpg[/atsimg]

I've only reproduced one side of the paper. You can see the other side in the link.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by berenike]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the interesting stuff, someotherguy. I watched that guy's presentation that you posted, twice. He's kind of smarmy, reminds me of the insufferable dude on America's Funniest Home Videos. Actually, he seems like the type employed by CIA to debunk. They always get into a very high level of arrogance when bursting a bubble or exposing a silly conspiracy theory. "Weren't we idiots, for believing this?!" it seems these guys would like to intone. Another of the CIA debunkers is that smarmy CASE CLOSED "author" Gerald Posner, who specializes in debunking the political assassinations of the sixties... JFK, MLK, etc.

Yes, I've known for a long time that Aldous Huxley is on the Sgt Pepper cover.

Excerpts from the introduction to Huxley's BRAVE NEW WORLD (introduction by Charles Rolo)...

' "...in the Brave New World, people get what they want, and they never want what they can't get. "They're well off; they're safe; they're never ill; they're not afraid of death; they're plagued with no mothers and fathers; they've got no wives or children or lovers to feel strongly about... they practically can't help behaving as they ought to behave." And should anything go wrong, there is always soma, the delicious wonder drug --- "all the advantages of Christianity and alcohol; none of their defects."
Into this flawlessly regimented Utopia, Huxley introduces an outsider, the Savage, who was brought up on an Indian reservation in New Mexico among practitioners of a religion that is half fertility cult and half Penitente ferocity. The dilemma dramatized by the fate of the Savage in Utopia is explicitly summed up in an arresting dialogue between the Savage and the World Controller, Mustapha Mond. Here Huxley gives the reader, first, an accounting of the tremendous price the Utopia has paid for perfect comfort, chemically pure contentment, and complete social stability. In the Brave New World, God and Good have been abolished; for sin and guilt and self-discipline are a menace to stability. Reading and solitude have been abolished; they reduce consumption, the mainspring of economic stability. For the same reason, Beauty has been suppressed: most beautiful things are old, and, says the Controller, "we don't want people to be attracted by old things. We want them to like the new ones." '

----------

The Sgt Pepper cover symbolizes "out with the old, in with the new".

The remaking in 1967 of the worldwide icon known as "The Beatles" was a social engineering experiment undertaken by Tavistock and its advisors. They wanted to see if they could reform society into something like Huxley's Brave New World, which is a totalitarian state. Conformity is the key. Conformity was the main goal of Tavistock in this experiment. It is through the mass pacification of mankind by way of an enormous proliferation of both "mind expanding" drugs and anti-depressants that they hoped to achieve not only a 'silent majority' but one in which no one protests anything. Everyone goes along.

The Original Beatles had to go if the New Order were to be successful in a sort of mass hypnosis effect of combining mystical and mesmerizing music with so-called 'recreational' drugs, anti-depressants, and ever stronger pain pills.

The program seems to have worked. Except for the anti-Vietnam War protests in America in the late 1960's, there have been no protests, no revolutions, no uprisings, no nothing from the masses but compliance.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

The program seems to have worked. Except for the anti-Vietnam War protests in America in the late 1960's, there have been no protests, no revolutions, no uprisings, no nothing from the masses but compliance.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by switching yard]

*cough* the 1981 Springbok Tour of New Zealand

Anyway, that's just an aside, although I consdier New Zealand to be one of the 'testing grounds' for NWO technology due to our ideal trial population size and our 'love' of things foreign which has been partly caused by our obsession with "home" or the 'mother country'.

We got ATM machines quite early on in the piece and nowadays it is very rare to find people with cash since paying by plastic is more convenient.

I've just spent much of this morning trawling through different PID-related sites and good golly gosh it's an interesting ride!

Keep up the good work folks, this is a fascinating theory! _b

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm trying to lay out the possible scenarios in order to focus on the most likely version of events. Here are 5 scenarios in a range of possibilities. Does anyone have an addition to this list or another variation on one of these?

1. None of The Beatles were secretly killed or replaced and the reality is exactly what Apple's Anthology book says happened. No more, no less, and there are no shocking secrets. Nothing out of the ordinary.

2. None of The Beatles were secretly killed or replaced, but they secretly conspired to produce a series of cryptic clues as a marketing technique, thus boosting sales of their back catalogue just when the money was needed most. They've never come clean and admitted the marketing ploy that did result in millions of record sales.

3. Paul was accidentally killed in a car crash one Tuesday morning on an icy M1 motorway. His accident was attended to expediently by the authorities and the whole affair was kept hush hush. A replacement for Paul was quickly found and Clues were planted as part of the mourning process and to express what happened. The group carried on with New Paul.

4. Paul was murdered and a fully trained, programmed manchurian candidate stepped in immediately and the group continued on, operating under precise instructions of Tavistock. Only Paul was killed and replaced.

5. All four original Beatles were murdered, disappeared and were replaced by four actors who were agents of a clandestine, intelligence agency unit controlled by Tavistock. Fraudulent activity continues to the present day. The mission? That's classified.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Number 5 looks like a winner to me, but w/ a minor variation:

5. All four original Beatles were replaced (murdered or otherwise disappeared) by four actors who were agents of a clandestine, intelligence agency unit controlled by Tavistock. Fraudulent activity continues to the present day.

I am convinced Paul was murdered, & I think it likely John was, too (I mean way before 1980). Ringo & George... well, they could have been "convinced" to quit. Maybe given some money to live quietly out of the public eye somewhere.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I agree with you, someotherguy.

As we examine all (or a lot of) the published material about the Beatles (especially, things released and distributed by Apple), I believe that we will be able to identify some of the lies.

The person going by the name "John Lennon" says the lyric "here's another clue for you all, the walrus was Paul" was a nod of thanks for Paul keeping the group going when this person "John Lennon" was self-admittedly in a "love cloud" with this person "Yoko" and that the mention of the name "Paul" in that lyric was nothing more than a little credit so that "Paul" will know that "John" recognized his wonderful efforts.

This appears to me to be a blatant lie. It cannot be true. There is no explanation (sadly, no follow-up question) of the phrase "another clue".

As I re-read so much of the Beatles official story, I may keep a file of anomalies that suggest a cover-up and lying.

I think I will start with analyzing this book I've been re-reading LENNON REMEMBERS and list the anomalies, list the apparent lies, and point out the many instances that this person purporting to be "John Lennon" can't remember details that should have been quite easy for him to remember.

For example, this "John Lennon" asks the interviewer... "Was Pepper before or after Brian (Epstein) died?"

It is beyond the pale that "Lennon" can't remember that he attended a Pepper release party hosted by Brian in Brian's own home.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Another thing I'm interested in is how these actors will let truth slip out sometimes as perhaps a way of defense if one of them is sued for fraud in court.

For example, when recently interviewed by David Letterman, Sir was asked about the rumor that Paul died and was replaced by an impostor. Sir replies "I am that guy."

O.K., so not only is this a poke of the stick in the eye of serious research on this topic, but if Sir is hauled into court in a fraud case, he can simply say "Look, I was perfectly honest with the world when I said on television in response to the question about an impostor, 'I am that guy.' So there, I was telling the truth."

Not that I think he could win a case based on that, but it could be part of a shrewd defense.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join