It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
We are here to discuss theories about what happened to him. If you do understand, then we can only assume that you have no respect for the intent and purpose of this thread, and that your only aim is to disrupt and derail it.

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob AKA someotherguy
The more the PIA'ers post, the more attention PID gets. That suits me just fine.

If it "suits you just fine" that we post - why are you now throwing a tantrum?!

LOL.

You and the other 2 PIDDers in this thread continually go off the topic.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you need to control the content of a thread, then it probably belongs at PID Miss Him where other opinions are not tolerated.

Classic PIA suppression.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Gorn
If you need to control the content of a thread, then it probably belongs at PID Miss Him where other opinions are not tolerated.

Classic PIA suppression.

Yes - this is clearly a shamefull attempt at PIA Truth Suppresion.

Faulcon is obviously running scared.

When they try and censor you, you know you are onto something.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

Hold on....hold on, deep breaths all round. Lets take a step back and look at things from a broader context.

Heres your account at MFH dakudo -

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

^ Now look at your signature and avatar.

Is this not bullying on your part - a vindictive, borderline hate campaign against an individual who has the courage to stand up for her convictions and beliefs whatever they may be?

Are you not ashamed of yourself for your cruel treatment of one person who just wants to put forward her views... Why do you constantly harrass her?

Only a few weeks back an individual from the mfh forum released a personal picture of the poster Faulcon on the net. Why all this disgraceful intimidation??

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Seems more like mockery than bullying.

When someone says they're a 4000 year old cetacean light being from the 9th dimension, how do you expect people to respond?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Seems more like mockery than bullying.

When someone says they're a 4000 year old cetacean light being from the 9th dimension, how do you expect people to respond?

The only people I'm referring to are the handful of posters on your forum who feel it's alright to consistantly "mock" and deride (to most people that's bullying/harrassment) someone they claim to be mentally ill.

Let's take a look at this thread conveniently titled "PID and mental illness" -

Do you believe Faulcon is mentally ill TheGorn, and why do you see it as ok to "mock" her if you do?

What does this say about you, your forum and the people posting on it?

You also said this on the above thread -

"Well, I have decided against joining the Icke or ATS boards because I went through the exact same series of events at TKIN and then NIR a few years ago. It's essential to understand that you are not going to change the minds of people like Faulcon or Mommybird."

You won't change their minds because they know Paul McCartney was replaced in the Bealtes a long time ago by a very talented double.

Oh and welcome to ATS.... I see you changed your mind.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny
What does this say about you, your forum and the people posting on it?

Ooh, I know this.

It says that we're fed up with Paul McCartney, the rest of the Beatles and all the people surrounding them accused of being involved with all sorts of horrible things including all four being replaced with doppelgangers. Involvement with mind control and secret societies. Ties with the occult. And even conspiracy to commit murder.

What do you think that says about about the people posting that?

Paul McCartney is the victim here. Not anyone posting on this thread.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by The Gorn]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by The Gorn]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It says that we're fed up with Paul McCartney, the rest of the Beatles and all the people surrounding them accused of being involved with all sorts of horrible things including all four being replaced with doppelgangers. Involvement with mind control and secret societies. Ties with the occult. And even conspiracy to commit murder.

Wouldn't you rather get to the truth of the matter.... what purpose does it serve to ridicule people who are reseaching this area?

Look at this again - maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

Paul McCartney is the victim here. Not anyone posting on this thread.

Really........ I don't see him here, never bumped into him on Icke. I haven't seen him say lately he is threatening to sue anyone because he's been victimised by "the PIDers."

The only victim is the truth.

By the way you avoided my question about whether you thought Faulcon was mentally ill or not.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

By the way you avoided my question about whether you thought Faulcon was mentally ill or not.

Right I'll make it easy for you - Faulcon, as with most of the "PIDers" I've encountered over the last 16 - 17 months, is as kind, thoughtful and intelligent an individual as you could meet. She has researched this area in detail and has plenty of thought-provoking info regarding. I think it's unfair that people should be ridiculed and targeted in the manner she has been hit lately. We all have lives to live and none of this stuff is, or should become personal, it's all well and good having a bit of fun but it can go too far sometimes. Now I have to go, so I wish everyone a good day.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, the following post by faulcon a couple of pages ago on this thread has been the best thing posted on this thread. It pinpoints a date range for the replacing of Paul with a double.

Paul of 19 August 1966 is different from the "Paul" of 28 August 1966. What's puzzling is how relaxed they all seem in the clip from 28 August.

In the 28 August interview, "Paul" keeps a hand up in his face as if to casually hide subtle differences between him and the real one. He does a fantastic job of impersonating Paul, but if you look at these clips objectively over and over, you can't escape the fact that these are two different people and the second one is impersonating the first. It's a very slick job, but the replacing of Paul with a double is there for all to see.

I wish I knew how they carried this off so nonchalantly. There is a key puzzle piece missing, a big one. Let's keep researching.

Obviously, without a doubt, using doubles for Beatles was done under the cover of fans being conditioned to believe that the person or persons being presented as "Paul" or in the case of Candlestick as all four of them is or are real. The Pavlov Dog conditioning is maybe a big part of the social engineering experiment.

The most haunting thing is near the end of the interview on 28 Aug when John says "sometimes you can't tell the would be's from the real thing." That really sums it up right there and this was John trying to circumvent what was going on and get a bit of truth out.

I've even toyed with the idea that the reporter who asked the question about the room full of reporters was a CIA plant and the response "would be reporters" was planned to shift the attention to all the non-Beatles in the room. Kind of like saying "you reporter guys are suspect because we know some of you are fake, but of course we're the real thing and that goes without question." It sort of plays out that way and then Lennon (as if he had thought of this in advance) blurts out "hard to tell the would-be's from the real thing." This is pure Lennon sarcasm with one hell of a deeper meaning than it seems to the crowd gathered there.

Anyway, this is an extremely important post, I think the most important...

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Aug 19, 1966 - definitely Paul

Aug 28, 1966

On the right is from Sept 1966, but it looks very similar to Aug 28

Comparing it to Faul in June 1967

Aug 19 v Aug 29

Paul vs Aug 29 vs Faul

Aug 29 vs Faul

[edit on 1-12-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Clearly the same guy.

Either way, it totally discredits one of the foundation theories of PID that says "Bill" had a longer face. And from the Aug 28 video, the head shape is obviously as round as pre Aug. 28, 1966. So instead of being obvious differences, the new theory is that they were virtually identical.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Hold on....hold on, deep breaths all round. Lets take a step back and look at things from a broader context.

Heres your account at MFH dakudo -

^ Now look at your signature and avatar.

Is this not bullying on your part - a vindictive, borderline hate campaign against an individual who has the courage to stand up for her convictions and beliefs whatever they may be?

Are you not ashamed of yourself for your cruel treatment of one person who just wants to put forward her views... Why do you constantly harrass her?

Only a few weeks back an individual from the mfh forum released a personal picture of the poster Faulcon on the net. Why all this disgraceful intimidation??

Hypocrisy: A pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Is this not bullying on your part - a vindictive, borderline hate campaign against an individual

Funny - all that "bullying", 'vindictivness' and "hate" directed at an individual from a PIDDer - yet you don't condemn it!

And from you:

Written by the very same poster who uses various aliases such as Shankly, Uncle Benny and Orbandsceptre.

Only a few days ago faulcon posted personal details of Kathryn.

"Why all this disgraceful intimidation??"

Faulcon continually posts disinfo, and negative, hate filled bile against Paul McCartney:

Fag: Faggot, often shortened to fag, is a pejorative term and common homophobic slur against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people, and is English slang.

"Why all this disgraceful intimidation??"

Orbandsceptre/Shankly/Uncle Benny should stop trying to claim the moral high ground when he is standing in a ditch!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Faulcon, as with most of the "PIDers" I've encountered over the last 16 - 17 months, is as kind, thoughtful and intelligent an individual as you could meet.

:shk:

She has researched this area in detail and has plenty of thought-provoking info regarding.

It's DISinfo. Just 4 examples:

Originally posted by Faulconandsnowjob

How "intelligent" is it - one wonders - to use these photos as 'evidence' of forehead 'differences' when you cannot even see the forehead in the first pic because it is covered by hair?!

However, when the foreheads can actually be seen, there is no "obvious" difference whatsoever:

However:

And of course, the photo doctored signature graphic to fraudulently make Paul look more 'Faulish':

It is "unfair" that faulcon obsessively prowls the internet posting untrue accusations and insults in order to try and fool people into thinking an innocent man is a crook.

You obviously condone that behaviour.

We know faulcon's real name. But we have never revealed it.

Why do you think that is?

If we really were the bad guys you portray us as, we would have posted it.

Funny how the 'saint' like faulcon was only too keen to publicly post the private details of Kathryn, though eh?

What sort of behaviour is that for a 4000 year old cetacean lighbeing who is only here to show us humans how to behave?!

We at maccafunhouse take the mickey, yes. With the ridiculous, innacurate and ludicrous PID 'evidence' faulcon comes out with, that is not surprising.

But we do not resort to what faulcon does: A planned campaign of ridicule, hate, libel and disinformation against a publicly named individual.

So before coming on here pointing the finger, it would be wise to consider the behaviour of the alleged "kind, thoughtful and intelligent" individual you are defending.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Aug. 29 pic definitely Paul.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here's the guy who could have been a secret, ghostwriter for late Beatles' period music and the "Paul" solo albums. His stuff sounds just like that of "Sir Paul"...

www.emittrhodesmusic.net...

Get the album and you'll hear what I'm talking about. Emitt may or may not have been too young to have been involved in Beatles' psychedelic material, but he definitely could have contributed to the Wings albums and solo albums.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am in research mode reading for clues.

I am also trying to think of some plausible scenario for how the switch was made so seemingly smoothly. I can't get over how relaxed the "Beatles" look in the LA interview. I do think that John saying "sometimes you can't tell the would be's from the real thing" is a sort of confession that the "Paul" sitting there is fake.

I think a sudden murder of Paul would have left the others in complete shock and unable to give a press conference.

Seems more likely that Original Paul was compelled to return to London secretly and the other three thought he was just away on a secret but very important trip back to London to MI-5 HQ mid-tour. Only something like that would explain why they're O.K. with the double sitting with them.

I still stick by my hunch that all four were gone back to London prior to the Candlestick Park concert which I still believe was given by four doubles, like one of the many tribute bands of today, only the audience in Candlestick thought they were real.

The CIA could have very easily whisked Paul back to London secretly and after the LA press conference could have flown the other three back to London quite secretly. The fake band just traveled back as "the Beatles" normally.

edit to add: Watch the LA interview carefully. When the reporter asks "are all your press conferences like this one?" Lennon very quickly says "No." Then there's the strange banter about fake reporters. Then, when John says "you can't always tell the would be's from the real thing", notice how that statement freezes the other three. Look at them just frozen after John says that. Like, they're thinking "OMG, he's too close to revealing this charade!" They're like "Oh ****, John, don't go there!!!"

edit to add: I think the "reporter" asking the question about "would be reporters" is a CIA plant and when George says "some of them are just onlookers", he's maybe referring to intelligence agents he knows are there in the room watching how this press conference goes down. The "onlookers" are CIA and MI-5 plants in the room. The "reporter" (CIA plant) who asks the question about "would be reporters" is doing that to divert attention to the crowd in the room. I can imagine when he says that, people are looking around the room at faces in the crowd. It's like a psy ops thing. Divert that idea of the "would be" onto the crowd in the room and away from the "Beatles" as a little psy op. Exactly like the kind of trick a stage magician would do.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by switching yard]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Very good observations there, SW. I definitely agree that there is an intell connection. I don't personally think Paul ever made it home from the US tour. I don't think that was him at the Melody Maker Awards in Sept. 1966. Therefore, the last time Paul was ever seen was in late Aug. 1966. If he had returned home, it seems likely the real Paul would have made an appearance, don't you think? But he didn't. So... but I'm happy as long as people can see he was replaced. That's the main thing :-)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well, Paul could have been flown back to London secretly on some secret task not yet understood, then the real other Beatles plus the fake "Paul" gave the LA press conference. After that, the others secretly flew back to England only to find out that Paul had just been killed in a (staged) car crash. He wouldn't have made any appearances because he wasn't supposed to be there (the world thought he was playing Candlestick).

The USA tour ends and the four doubles return to London. When they return, the three surviving real Beatles are in shock therapy and a rumor has been planted around London that Paul has been killed in a car crash but that it has been hush hush on order of the authorities. The remaining Beatles are now in the care of Tavistock Clinic while the impostors go on separate holiday trips as "Beatles".

After brainwashing at Tavistock, they sequester themselves in Abbey Road studios to make Sgt Pepper.

Or something like that.

Just to clarify... I agree that Paul did not make contact with family or friends when he returned early to London on some bogus secret mission. He was murdered and TPTB staged the car crash which they pretended to keep under wraps but made sure word of it got out into the rumor mill.

I think the double posing as Paul in the LA interview is our Sir Paul of today. I think our Sir Paul went on the Kenya trip (or faked it). I believe strongly that our Sir Paul (the "Paul" of today) is a very talented musician. I think he was a child prodigy on piano and was taught left-handed guitar and bass before he played Candlestick Park. I think the other real Beatles remained in the group and made their albums with the impostor of Paul, who did a brilliant job considering the circumstances.

So, I think our Sir Paul of today has been a Beatle since late August 1966.

I think Lennon was definitely murdered in a Manchurian Candidate operation because they were afraid he was going to come clean and tell the sordid truth of what happened. I believe Epstein was murdered for the same reason.

I think Lennon was in British Intelligence and was a Baconist (Utopian) as well.

Lennon and Harrison at the times of their deaths knew far more than anyone is aware.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by switching yard]

[edit on 16-12-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

It's disinfo.
However, when the foreheads can actually be seen, there is no "obvious" difference whatsoever.

I stopped taking you seriously a long time ago. Your opinions show you up for what you are, an internet shill/disinfo poster.

Socrates (deactivated) D.I forum

Lightman (now reactivated) D.I forum

Redman D.I forum

Krakhead D.I forum

dakudo (here on ATS and Maccas Fun House)

^ The above are just some of your aliases.

Lets not forget your "PaulMcCartney is alive" you tube channel -

www.youtube.com...

and of course your friend Fireman/diabolo1's channel on you tube (disko1) -

www.youtube.com...

So much work put into showing to people that Paul McCartney is alive... WHY?

I may use different names on different sites - I don't know anyone who keeps the same name on every site they visit - BUT I DON'T USE TWO OR MORE DIFFERENT USERNAMES ON THE SAME FORUM AS A DEBUNKER. FOR YOU THIS HAS BEEN THE NORM FROM THE START!

You have trolled the PID threads on the David Icke forum and now you do the same here. I haven't posted on ATS in two weeks and I won't be back here again for some time... but you and your cronies ARE ON HERE LIKE BEES TO HONEY ASAP.

So..... I don't take your opinions seriously dakudo/Socrates/Lightman and who in their right minds does... as they're simply the thoughts of a shill who has a spent the last year and a half trying to snuff out this story on many different forums and on you tube and is failing miserably.

TheBug/Edmond Dante - you've been at it how long now.... At least six years isn't it?

TheGorn and the rest, all shills with a shill forum. The longer that place can be kept open the better. Lets have a look again at this "open-minded" MFH forum, and dakudos signature and avatar in particular -

^ I call this intimidation/bullying... You either don't have the brains or the balls to take it down lol!

Orbandsceptre/Shankly/Uncle Benny should stop trying to claim the moral high ground when he is standing in a ditch

High ground, low ground or middle ground.... like an old tinker dakudo/Socrates/Lightman will park the caravan wherever it suits at the time (like any robotic shill).

Now I'm off - Anyone serious about investigating McCartneys disappearance, I'd advise them to keep an open mind and do their own research.

Faulcon is a diligent truthseeker who is uncompromising in her search, fair play to her and others for digging in and presenting their information.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Uncle Benny,

Once again you have spoken well, and fairly.

Disinfo shill and mocking attackers were DISINVITED from posting in this thread in the very first post.

Their presence here is only a testimonial to their dishonor, and to the inability of ATS Moderators to allow the peaceful pursuit of conspiracy investigations.

I hope that they will find it within their hearts and souls to amend this situation by issuing warnings to the UNINVITED posters which ridicule our thread subject. I also hope this can be done without banning ME from ATS again.

Regarding the Conspiracy to Assassinate James Paul McCartney and replace him with a phony double impersonator better known as 'Faul' we cannot deny any longer the complicity of the Tavistock Institute under British Intelligence supervision nor of the CIA's complicity in his murder and lengthy cover up operation.

Furthermore, given the clues provided in a parallel investigation into other doppelgangers, which can be found in the following ATS threads, I have reason to believe there may be a primary motivation behind the Mass Cultural Manipulation and Mind Control operation furthered with the complicity of MI-6 and the CIA.

There are distinct connections between Illuminati Elite Satanic Cults and the historical presence among us on Earth of an unearthly presence trying to control the Earth and possess our souls. This objective is unfolding before our very eyes in most arenas of public life and social convergence through the news media, cultural events and political strivings.

Their striving is a Global Revolution of Evil, experimented on a smaller scale throughout history in local genocides, variants of modes of enslavement and systems of control, alternative methods of drugging and dumbing down populations, harmonization of mind control mechanisms, dehumanization of social interactions and gross materialism of all transactions, etc.

From World Communism their agenda has shifted to a Global Eco-Fascism in which we are hoodwinked into monitoring our every behavior for its political correctness, policing one another while ruining our fortunes to maintain an exorbitant eco-friendly lifestyle that further enriches the ruling Banksters and empowers their fascist dominance over every aspect of our lives. From Carbon Credits were are only a blink away from Carbon dollars and Carbon Prisons. Quite the natural lifestyle man was intended to live.

To drum in this New World Order of orchestrated dissident groups doing the bidding of the Illuminati manipulators, we find biologically friendly political reformers readied to steamroll all laws under their arbitrary subservience, mind controlled celebrity zombies singing the Ecological version of "We Are The People..." and alien colonized operatives penetrating intelligence agencies, political parties, multinational corporations and international institutions agreeing to disagree while pretending to defend different agendas which happen to all converge in our irreversible enslavement.

For background information, here are the threads - NOT FOR DISINFO SHILLS who will be adamantly and mercilessly BANNED:

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

While nobody is impressed upon to believe or admit any hypotheses or underlying theories, an open mind is encouraged to better establish any potential relevance of the evidence examined. While circumstantial and unproven, some of it is damning indeed. These would be the selfsame interest groups behind the scenes who operated the assassination and replacement of James Paul McCartney among many others. They are still actively working against ALL OF US and even their shill accomplices in this thread will be in turn betrayed and disposed of once their time has come. At least one element of justice to celebrate.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join