It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
If MFH'ers can be fooled by Faul - a guy who doesn't look, act, or sound like Paul - it's not really surprising they'd be fooled by some hacker using someone else's username. lol

:bash:

Did you even see what was posted above? TRJ got his account back from the hacker on December 27th of last year! Months before he posted anything at MFH. It is no longer a hacker using that account.

But I guess if Faulcon can't see freckles on pictures of Paul that she posts, or can't even get the color of Paul's eyes correct, or see that the videos she posts have been doctored, we shouldn't be surprised that her sloppy research missed the fact that TRJ got his account back almost a year ago!

LOL!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

If MFH'ers can be fooled by Faul - a guy who doesn't look, act, or sound like Paul - it's not really surprising they'd be fooled by some hacker using someone else's username. lol

Are you for real?

Seriously?

Do you actually live in the real world?

It has been PROVEN that TRJ got his account back on December 27th last year. Yet you refuse to see this and keep whittering on that it's a hacker!

LOOK:

www.youtube.com...

STUPID!

Faulcon is in denial. It's the same mentality you use when any of your PID claims are debunked. You just deny proven truths. You seem to think by ignoring them they will magically disappear.

Sorry, the REAL world doesn't work that way!

Once again we've PROVEN your claims are false.... Yet you simply ignore them and carry on repeating the same nonsense.

Originally posted by edmond dantes
But I guess if Faulcon can't see freckles on pictures of Paul that she posts, or can't even get the color of Paul's eyes correct, or see that the videos she posts have been doctored, we shouldn't be surprised that her sloppy research missed the fact that TRJ got his account back almost a year ago!

LOL!

Yeah - but despite this FACT being irrefutably proven, Faulcon keeps lying that we've been fooled by a hacker - despite the fact that TRJ got his account access back in December last year!

Do we need any further proof that faulcon refuses to accept reality?

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Faulcon is still using the DOCTORED pic in her sig:

Here's how the REAL Paul looks:

PID FAKE:

REAL:

PROOF PIDDERS ARE FRAUDS:

Faulcon has no shame.

:shk: :shk: :shk:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I need some popcorn. This is going to get interesting.

I really think that having people on ignore is not denying ignorance no matter how you dress it up...it's far better to actually see what people have to say regardless of whether you agree with them or not, or some perceived 'hurt' via the interwebs...I'm sorry Faulcon, but these people are making good points and you're coming out* looking none too credible by ignoring them.

This is a shame, because I think you have made some good points.

* lol coming out...see, I'm not homophobic and I wouldn't call Faul 'faggy'.
Effeminate would have been a better choice, if any.

That's poor form.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Fellow ATSers,

Give the disruption of another ATS thread regarding whether Paul Is Dead (PID) this thread is intended to debate NOT, I repeat NOT whether he in dead and replaced by a double nicknamed 'FAUL' and who may or may not be Billy Sheppard.

This thread is ONLY FOR CONVINCED PIDers who by cross-checking evidence, through testimonials or musicology, or even by virtue of their own reliable deep seated intuition, realize that the person posing as Sir Paul McCartney is an impostor.

The purpose of posting here should ONLY be to discuss possible motivations for this crime, as any proper investigation must address the fundamental issue:

It's already been established that Paul was replaced. See the Plastic Macca blog or PID Miss Him for more info:
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...
only1rad.proboards.com...

When do people think the switch took place? I'm looking at the timeframe between Aug 19 (Memphis) & Aug 28. I do not think that guy on Aug 28 (LA) or 29 (San Francisco) was Paul. I'll post some comps in a little bit.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Aug 19, 1966 - definitely Paul

Aug 28, 1966

On the right is from Sept 1966, but it looks very similar to Aug 28

Comparing it to Faul in June 1967

Aug 19 v Aug 29

Paul vs Aug 29 vs Faul

Aug 29 vs Faul

[edit on 1-12-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Ah.... faulcon's favourite tactic when her nonsense has been ripped apart and exposed.....

....... Completely ignore the truth and hastily post a flurry of random images of Paul McCartney.....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
I'm sorry Faulcon, but these people are making good points and you're coming out* looking none too credible by ignoring them.

Faulcon thinks the best way to deal with facts which disprove her claims is to ignore them as if they don't really exist.

She has shown this trait time and time again.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

Originally posted by aorAki
I'm sorry Faulcon, but these people are making good points and you're coming out* looking none too credible by ignoring them.

Faulcon thinks the best way to deal with facts which disprove her claims is to ignore them as if they don't really exist.

She has shown this trait time and time again.

www.psychnet-uk.com...

Delusions are false beliefs, sometimes with bizarre content, that are held with strong conviction even in the presence of contrary evidence. For persons suffering from Capgras Syndrome they typically believe they exist in a world of impersonators. This feeling in a delusional world of doubles can be so alarming that it drives the Capgras sufferer to psychotic behavior.

I think this explains a lot.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So, with the Capgras syndrome label you're diagnosing faulcon with, we are now to believe faulcon is a lone nut, right?

Oh, how they love their "lone nut" angle. Sheesh.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
So, with the Capgras syndrome label you're diagnosing faulcon with, we are now to believe faulcon is a lone nut, right?

Oh, how they love their "lone nut" angle. Sheesh.

Who said anything about faulcon being a "lone nut"?!

"Sheesh"!

There's a whole bunch of her fellow "nuts" right here:

only1rad.proboards.com...

Delusions are false beliefs, sometimes with bizarre content, that are held with strong conviction even in the presence of contrary evidence. For persons suffering from Capgras Syndrome they typically believe they exist in a world of impersonators.

That board is a perfect illustration of deluded people unknowingly suffering from Capgras syndrome.

Faulcon and her fellow sufferers think that virtually every celebrity has been replaced!

They need to seek psychiatric help, seriously.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Capgras? LOL! The thing is, a lot of people can see Paul was replaced. Everyone who called into the Freeman show agreed he'd been replaced.

I'm diagnosing those people who can't see the difference with prosopagnosia, or "face blindness."

Prosopagnosia (sometimes known as face blindness) is a disorder of face perception where the ability to recognize faces is impaired, while the ability to recognize other objects may be relatively intact...

The study of prosopagnosia has been crucial in the development of theories of face perception. Because prosopagnosia is not a unitary disorder (i.e., different people may show different types and levels of impairment) it has been argued that face perception involves a number of stages, each of which can be separately damaged.[5] This is reflected not just in the amount of impairment displayed but also in the qualitative differences in impairment that a person with prosopagnosia may present with.

This sort of evidence has been crucial in supporting the theory that there may be a specific face perception system in the brain. This is counter-intuitive to many people as we do not experience faces as 'special' or perceived in a different way from the rest of the world...

Until early in the 21st century, prosopagnosia was thought to be quite rare and solely associated with brain injury or neurological illness affecting specific areas of the brain. However, recently a form of congenital prosopagnosia has been identified, in which people are born with a selective impairment in recognising and perceiving faces. The cases that have been reported suggest that this form of the disorder may be highly variable and some newer research suggests that it may be heritable and much more common than previously thought (about 2.5% of the population may be affected).[1] It has been suggested that very mild cases of face blindness are much more common, perhaps affecting 10% of the population, although there have not been any studies confirming this.[2] The inability to keep track of the identity of characters in movies is a common complaint.[8]...

Apperceptive prosopagnosia
Apperceptive prosopagnosia is thought to be a disorder of some of the earliest processes in the face perception system. People with this disorder cannot make any sense of faces and are unable to make same-different judgements when they are presented with pictures of different faces. They may also be unable to work out attributes such as age or gender from a face...

Unconscious face recognition

One particularly interesting feature of prosopagnosia is that it suggests both a conscious and unconscious aspect to face recognition. Experiments have shown that when presented with a mixture of familiar and unfamiliar faces, people with prosopagnosia may be unable to successfully identify the people in the pictures, or even make a simple familiarity judgement ("this person seems familiar / unfamiliar"). However, when a measure of emotional response is taken (typically a measure of skin conductance), there tends to be an emotional response to familiar people even though no conscious recognition takes place[9]

This suggests emotion plays a significant role in face recognition, perhaps unsurprising when basic survival (particularly security) relies on identifying the people around you...

en.wikipedia.org...

It could also be that their beliefs are blinding them to the Truth. It's amazing how they can keep insisting it's the same person, even though scientists have proven they are not.

Paul McCartney is dead: proof he was replaced

I suppose some guys on MFH think they are somehow qualified to refute the findings of forensics experts. lol Give me a break. The faces don't match up. It's not the same guy. It's really not that complicated.

Now, let's try to stay ON TOPIC. Please, don't feed the trolls.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There was no proof by scientists. It was not published in a peer reviewed journal.

All photos were from a PID website run by Sun King. Sun King is the one who promotes the idea that Faul is the clone of a female WWII spy who was Paul's mother.

As has been shown many times, not even the so called scientists claim that they proved Paul was replaced. If they don't claim it, then neither should Faulcon.

Get the truth about this phony truth.

Forensic Expert Debunks PID Comps

*Facial identification and reconstruction is a very complicated process which requires measurements using actual human skeletal remains not photographs. Even anthropologists have difficulty sometimes reconstructing the depth of tissue around the eyes and nose to fully determine the person's weight. This website has attempted to take photographs and apply scientific principles in forensics that are just not applied that way.

*Eye color can be manipulated very easily and Paul could have contacts in or anything in those photos of eye comparison-that is a very weak argument when calling your claims forensic science.

*Also with the eyes, you cannot compare photos of eyes where in one picture the person is looking in a different direction. There again, I am referring to comparison photographs used in forensics. Those photos have to be as near exact as possible.

*Ear identification-which they refer to on their website has not been an
accepted science. Refer to www.forensic-evidence.com. It explains a few of these principles. Holland had a case of ear id. Inspector Van der Lugt
testified to the id of an individual based on ear evidence. You can find this at www.forensic-evidence.com/​site/​ID/​IDearNews.html

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

You state that forensic science has proven that Paul was replaced. That is simply NOT true.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Maybe one of the problems here is the inability to grasp the concept that people are replaced with doubles. That's why I've tried to provide information on that.

Background information on doubles

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Capgras? LOL!

Yes, that's what you are suffering from, probably. We know you won't accept it. But there you go....

The thing is, a lot of people can see Paul was replaced.

Oh, really? How many exactly? There are a mere 207 members of your PID forum!

Compare that to the MILLIONS of people who don't think Paul has been replaced!

There are more members of the Flat Earth Society forum than PID Miss Him.

Yeah - faulcon - "a lot", huh?

Pull the other one. You must take us for suckers.

Everyone who called into the Freeman show agreed he'd been replaced.

Just because a few people agree with something doesn't mean it's true.

I'm diagnosing those people who can't see the difference with prosopagnosia, or "face blindness."

Yeah - anybody who doesn't agree with you that:

Eddie Murphy, Sylvester Stalone, Jennifer Aniston, Christina Ricci, John Travolta, Brooke Shields, Jane Asher, George Martin, Brian Epstein, Mick Jagger, Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Dana Carvey, Burt Reynolds, Mark Hamill, George Michael, Sting, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Ringo and George Harrison, etc., etc., etc, have been replaced are all suffering from face blindness.

That will be 99.99% of the world's population then!

Yet you are right and the rest of the world is wrong?

Please, you need to get help.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes
You state that forensic science has proven that Paul was replaced. That is simply NOT true.

Since when has faulcon been concerned with TRUTH?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hi Friends,

You do have my most sincere apologies for having been negligent, many other areas of life have been neglected, not just this PID Motivations thread.

One of the reasons for posting this thread was that the debate over PID focused entirely on hair splitting about photographic tampering. Regardless of whether you believe photos are intact or doctored, regardless of whether you think Paul is Dead or Paul is Alive, this thread is to discuss only the following:

Possible Motivations for the MURDER of James Paul McCartney

This doesn't mean that other pursuits are not interesting or worthwhile. It does mean that if we don't accept off the bat that Paul was Murdered, then there is no point in discussing the motivations of that murder.

What criminal investigator can do a proper job if they believe no crime was committed?

So to continue in the thread we must remember that:

1. Paul IS Dead

2. Paul was Murdered

3. His Murder must be Investigated

4. Why was he murdered?

5. Who murdered him?

6. What was the Modus Operandi (M.O.) ?

7. Are there other connected crimes?

8. Was his murder part of a Conspiracy?

9. Who stood to benefit ("Qui Bono") ?

Placing on IGNORE those who are not on board and who want to DERAIL this thread is Highly Encouraged. There are other places to cause a ruckus and get attention. A crime scene is not a place to start a fight, you need to quietly and methodically gather evidence and Concentrate far from useless distractions.

There is another thread to apostatize that Paul is Alive. If others don't contribute positively in a way that helps us understand the nature of this crime, don't hesitate to use the IGNORE Button. Also, please don't quote those we Ignore, because it just pops them in our face.

I also think that it is important to widen our investigation to the other Beatles. For the skeptics, a fleeting glance at the photo showing Ringo on the previous page will do plenty to dispel your disbelief. His physical size is so substantially smaller than the original Ringo that he looks a full third smaller.

Regardless of whether you are willing to entertain the possibility of further replacements of members of The Beatles, this thread is purposely for that: entertaining such speculation in a productive manner. If this displeases some, they are not retained longer than they wish to indulge in such flights of fancy... which just may reveal who was killed, why they were killed and by whom.

Thanks also for immediately CEASING the characterized attacks on specific members here who have contributed a great deal to this thread, and many others. It is as if instead of investigating a crime, you started yelling at another detective that he had a lousy magnifying glass. Is this really what this is all about? Let us please remain professional, collegial, and agree to disagree without disrupting this investigation.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Once again, I most highly recommend The Shakespeare Code by Virginia Fellows. It is about a hidden, secret identity and about the coded message embedded in the "Shakespeare" works regarding that secret identity.

What does it have to do with the Paul Is Dead theories? I believe there are parallels --- a well known person was not whom the public thought he was. Clues revealing the truth were placed in creative works. I think that whatever or whomever orchestrated and coordinated the coverup of the replacing of Paul McCartney (among others) was keenly aware of Sir Francis Bacon not being whom the public thought he was and was keenly aware of the planting of clues in the "Shakespeare" works. The Bacon story was precedent for the manipulation of The Beatles.

Within The Bacon Society as well as within other more powerful secret societies, I believe there exists a cult of striving for world utopia.

The power of the original Fab Four, I believe, was overtaken, controlled, and used to further the interests of a cult of utopia.

This is the main thrust of my current research, however I am very open to the discussion of Aleister Crowley, whatever connection there might be to Poe and his mysterious demise, Luciferianism, and so forth.

With 100% certainty, we can say that there is an element of mysticism that appeared in the creative output of the Beatles beginning in 1967. Of that, there is no doubt. Was it just harmless, innocent fun and games and entertainment? Just random words and phrases made up to create surreal poetry in songs just for the fun of it? My hunch is that there is much more beneath the surface.

More homework to do.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
On wiki, here are some interesting topics...

Luciferianism

en.wikipedia.org...

Chaos Magic...

en.wikipedia.org...

Sigil

en.wikipedia.org...(magic)

Austin Osman Spare (side note: Osama bin Laden is rumored to have gone by a CIA
moniker "Tim Osman" while in L.A. a few years before 9/11)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
At about 4:30 about Crowley

Secret CIA 'Magic' Manual Reveals Cold War Spy Tricks
During Cold War, American Magician Wrote 'Trickery and Deception' Manual for C.I.A.
By KI MAE HEUSSNER
Dec. 4, 2009

abcnews.go.com...

[edit on 6-12-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join