It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
aorAki, why don't you ask faulcon why she is using a doctored photo in her sig:

The pic on the right has been stretched to make Paul look more 'Faulish'.

Here's the ORIGINAL, VINTAGE version from the 1967 cover of Life:

Let's compare:

DOCTORED!

Irrefutable proof that PIDDers doctor photos in order to 'brainwash' people into thinking Paul was replaced.

Ask Faulcon why she is using this doctored photo.

You won't receive a credible explanation.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think this is a fair question and deserves an honest answer. I don't want to hear that PIAers have been doctoring evidence, as it is obvious that proponents of both sides have manipulated the 'evidence' to push their cause, which is why I am still 'on the fence'.

Yes, Dakudo can be rude and unpleasant, as we all can.

However, it seems a fair enough question, regardless of who asked it.

Originally posted by Dakudo
aorAki, why don't you ask faulcon why she is using a doctored photo in her sig:

The pic on the right has been stretched to make Paul look more 'Faulish'.

Here's the ORIGINAL, VINTAGE version from the 1967 cover of Life:

Let's compare:

DOCTORED!

Irrefutable proof that PIDDers doctor photos in order to 'brainwash' people into thinking Paul was replaced.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There are even people on MFH who are questioning whether "TRJ" who is suddenly posting on MFH is the same one who was on PID Miss Him. Anyone can sign up w/ another person's username. They are just trying to discredit his research. Even IF TRJ did doctor photos, which I don' think he did, Paul & Faul are not the same person. That position is supported by strong forensic evidence. Just having a decent eye for detail reveals the differences. These are screen shots I took myself. I did not tamper w/ the photos.

Anyone can go & look at the videos & see for themselves that they aren't tampered w/.

Anyway, getting back on ON TOPIC:

In the interview with the doctor about John/Fohm Lennon's assassination, he said all of John's bloodstained clothes were destroyed & that the body was cremated the next day without a funeral. There was no autospy.

I wonder if it was standard operating procedure to destroy evidence in a murder investigation. They could have been charged with rendering criminal assistance in the 1st degree. Doesn't look like a cover-up at all, does it? lol

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
These are screen shots I took myself. I did not tamper w/ the photos.

Told you, didn't I?

All faulcon can do is evade the question and desperately post a completely different comp in order to try and confuse the issue!

THIS is the photo in question - in her sig:

And here is the PROOF it's been doctored:

WHY WON'T FAULCON EXPLAIN THIS PROVEN FRAUD?

She clearly has something to hide.

Anyone can go & look at the videos & see for themselves that they aren't tampered w/.

We don't need to look at videos to see the blatent photo faking at faulcon's PID forum.

Here's yet another DOCTORED version of that photo. This time by trj22487:

LINK TO THIS PID FRAUD

Here's a fade of trj and faulcon's two doctored photos:

DOCTORED!

Now, let's also include the vintage photo.

Watch, as Paul's face becomes thinner......... and thinner right before your eyes.....

PID is nothing but a SCAM.

If it were true - why would they have to stoop to outright, deliberate fraud and doctor photos to provide fake evidence?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
I don't want to hear that PIAers have been doctoring evidence, as it is obvious that proponents of both sides have manipulated the 'evidence' to push their cause,

To support your claim, please give an example of "doctored evidence" from PIAers.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I don't want to hear that PIAers have been doctoring evidence, as it is obvious that proponents of both sides have manipulated the 'evidence' to push their cause,

To support your claim, please give an example of "doctored evidence" from PIAers.

lol. yeah I can't really be bothered digging up any so my comment will have to suffice...unfounded...without evidence...:shk:

I can't be bothered with much at the moment to be honest...health over forums.

I think it's all the bickering and name-calling that's getting to me, from 'liars' to 'fags', it's just becoming more and more unpleasant.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

lol. yeah I can't really be bothered digging up any so my comment will have to suffice...unfounded...without evidence...:shk:

Thanks for acknowledging that your claim is without evidence.

I think it's all the bickering and name-calling that's getting to me, from 'liars' to 'fags', it's just becoming more and more unpleasant.

That is true. PID is an unpleasant hoax.

Defending the honour of Paul McCartney against deluded people who want him to be dead and spread nothing but lies, doctored evidence and disinfo about him will obviously lead to friction.

Hope your health issues are resolved.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't think it's TRJ posting at MFH. It's just some guy who saw an opportunity to discredit PID research. I think the ploy will ultimately back-fire b/c it betrays how dishonest those people are. Anyway, I have done plenty of my own comps that I know weren't tampered with. They are straight-up screen shots & anyone can go & look at the videos for themselves.

Anyway, more about the suspicious circumstances of John/Fohn's assassination:

- The doctor said everything, including Lennon's bloodstained clothes, was destroyed
- The medical records were given to an administrator and put in a vault

Why did the hospital destroy evidence in a murder investigation? Why weren't the medical records, clothes, and other evidence given to investigators? Are the records still locked in the vault, or were they also destroyed?

- The doctor was John Lennon's neighbor and saw him regularly but didn't know who it was until he opened the wallet
- The nurse at the hospital said it didn't look anything like John Lennon

Lennon was supposedly shot three times in the chest. There was no suggestion that his face had been injured. Why was he so hard to recognize?

Questions about John Lennon's assassination
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm glad you've added John's replacement and double murder to the thread because it cannot be without a direct connection with Paul's murder.

Cremation is routinely used soon after the death of someone who either died in ways not publicized, or in the place of someone else. In this instance it might well be both. And let us not forget the potentially valid and worthy of investigating lead of Stephen King being a double for his would be assassin. Using 2 MK-Ultra mind controlled killers is pretty much routine for these clowns. Add the doorman with a dubious history and unclear motivation plus Yoko Ono's profile as an Illuminati offspring accomplice and convenient witness and you've got one nasty scenario.

Also, I think you are smack on about the Blue Meanies.

Given what we know about the Bloodline families of the Illuminati satanist Elite, it stands to reason that they are referring to the Mean Bluebloods who cannot be described any better without resorting to graphics such as the Butcher's Album Cover.

Switching Yard, here is a link to some 30 pages of that book you mentioned.

The Science behind Mind Control

And another interesting one to check out.

New Instruments of Surveillance and Social Control - Wireless Technologies which Target the Neuronal Functioning of the Brain

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Very glad to see you're back on posting, Getsmart. Thanks for the links to the mind control material!

I don't believe Faulcon would intentionally use doctored photos and I am not convinced hers have been intentionally distorted by anyone. I would have to see an original print from an original negative to make any judgement as to what is accurate and what is not. After many generations of copying and usages of photos, sometimes slight distortions occur that are not intentional. Some of the photo comparisons presented by Dakudo and company seem to be blatant nonsense, however I am not getting down into the gutter to mudsling with Dakudo as he tries to derail the more ON TOPIC discussion we've been having. Suffice to say that in my opinion, I've seen enough in videos and photos to tip the scale in favor of PID.

I am currently reading The Murder of John Lennon by Fenton Bresler. Quite an eye-opener. According to emergency room doctors "Lennon" was hit with a tight grouping of shots consistent with a very well trained shooter who practiced at a range on something of a weekly basis --- someone with well honed skills and calm, steady aim. Basically, a professional. Not a goofy loser and not likely a "lone nut" case as TPTB and their lap dog mass media love to perpetuate. The tight grouping in a well known kill zone left no doubt whatsoever that the individual would be D.O.A. Similarly, Ruby shot "Oswald" (quotation marks because I'm not necessarily buying that these individuals were who we are supposed to believe they were) in just the right spot that guaranteed death. Pro hitmen know how to get the job done and are very well practiced.

Much more reading to be done. Lots of homework to do.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Very glad to see you're back on posting, Getsmart.

I know! I thought he'd forsaken us for the clone thread :-)

I don't believe Faulcon would intentionally use doctored photos and I am not convinced hers have been intentionally distorted by anyone.

No, of course not. I posted some screenshot comparisons that anyone can go & check up on for themselves. PID'ers always want *vintage,* untampered photos b/c they are the ones that show how Paul *really* looked. The people who have been tampering w/ photos are the ones deliberately trying to conceal the truth. Here are some doctored beauts - at least 3 of which are "official" photos:

Photo-tampering & illusion creation
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

Getting back to John's/Fohn's assassination, MDC spent time in Beirut & seemed to have way too much money on hand for someone w/ the kind of job he had. Plus, he traveled twice from Hawaii to NY to kill John - & had $3,000 cash on him? And I'm sorry, but the fact that he just sat & read "A Catcher in the Rye" & waited for police is just too much. Poor guy was most likely an MK victim. Wasn't there something about the doorman having CIA or Cuban ties? I should re-read Bresler's book at some point...

Of course, we're making assumptions here. Was a fake assassinated, or was the assassination faked? What's up w/ this picture?

[edit on 29-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You can buy your very own doctored photo of the Beatles Memphis interview here:

gallery.pictopia.com...

Here is the interview:

Notice how Paul didn't look like that:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I don't think it's TRJ posting at MFH.

Just like you didn't think Paul had freckles.... or you didn't think Paul had hazel eyes....

Your track record on accuracy isn't particularly impressive - is it?!

It's just some guy who saw an opportunity to discredit PID research. I think the ploy will ultimately back-fire b/c it betrays how dishonest those people are.

More empty rhetoric without a shred of substantiation.

Here's PROOF of who is "dishonest":

Proof Faulcon is a fraud.

PID is dead.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You can buy your very own doctored photo of the Beatles Memphis interview here:

gallery.pictopia.com...

Where's your proof it's "doctored"? Where's the original so we can compare?

Ah, once again it's just empty words from you....

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

PID'ers always want *vintage,* untampered photos b/c they are the ones that show how Paul *really* looked.

Like this:

collectorsshowandtell.abc.net.au...

The people who have been tampering w/ photos are the ones deliberately trying to conceal the truth.

Yes, and here's the proof who is doing it:

PIDDers.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Yeah, I hate to break it to you PIA'ers but that person pretending to be TRJ on MFH isn't the *real* TRJ. Looky what I found.

TRJ22487 was replaced (really!)
« Thread Started on Dec 26, 2008, 10:04am »

A hacker stole my youtube account (TRJ22487) ...

The really great thing is TRJ22487 is my alias for so much stuff
So its like he can make disinformation about me now
And can pretty much hack any account I have now, including this one

only1rad.proboards.com...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Yeah, I hate to break it to you PIA'ers but that person pretending to be TRJ on MFH isn't the *real* TRJ. Looky what I found.

TRJ22487 was replaced (really!)
« Thread Started on Dec 26, 2008, 10:04am »

A hacker stole my youtube account (TRJ22487) ...

The really great thing is TRJ22487 is my alias for so much stuff
So its like he can make disinformation about me now
And can pretty much hack any account I have now, including this one

only1rad.proboards.com...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

Faulcon you should do your research better:

www.youtube.com...

This is what TRJ himself wrote on his (second) Youtube account

As of 2:20 PM EST December 27th, 2008
I have been given back my real account.

PS3man917 is the person who stole my account
I forgive him totally and ask everyone to not harass him, he's a good kid.
Thank you for making the right choice
And thank you to everyone who was behind me

So once again, I am TRJ22487 and will be using that account.
If you deleted your subscription, please resubscribe, I'm sorry I made you do that.
I didn't think I'd ever get my page back

I will be keeping this page as a carbon copy of my own page, and as a reminder to myself not to let this happen to me again

..so?

Anyway, we at the MFH never claimed to be sure it was really TRJ. Even if he wasn't the pictures were still doctored and posted at PID MISS HIM. It's all in that thread:

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by diabolo1]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Note: This is on topic since it is a reply directly to the above post by Faulcon.

LOL! Looky at what the PIAers found.

Great work by Diabolo1.

Yes here is what TRJ said, again.

As of 2:20 PM EST December 27th, 2008
I have been given back my real account

PS3man917 is the person who stole my account
I forgive him totally and ask everyone to not harass him, he's a good kid.
Thank you for making the right choice
And thank you to everyone who was behind me

So once again, I am TRJ22487 and will be using that account.
If you deleted your subscription, please resubscribe, I'm sorry I made you do that.
I didn't think I'd ever get my page back

His account was hacked in December 2008, and he got it back December 27th, 2008. This was long before TRJ joined or posted anything at MFH. BUSTED!

Oh. And the TRJ at MFH had me verify that it was really him by communicating with him on his YouTube account. The one he got back on December 27th of last year.

This again shows the absolute sloppiness, or dishonesty, of Faulcon's research.

The fact remains that PID Miss Him is using doctored photos to make post '66 Paul look different. Faulcon is using one in her own sig. She also uses doctored videos as proof.

The wheels are coming off the PID bus, and it is heading for a crash.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by edmond dantes]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Also TRJ posted this on Faulconandsnowjobs very own YT page:

You'll never see me at PID Miss Him again (or another forum). That place...flat out sucks..I've been wanting to leave for a long time, but never felt done.. the ultimate failure of the internet is that anyone can use it. Good forum, too much # though. It's been nice to know you. Enjoy your fight. It is a waste though. Honestly. But enjoy.

(page 2 of her comment-box)

www.youtube.com...

..of course she ignored that..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If MFH'ers can be fooled by Faul - a guy who doesn't look, act, or sound like Paul - it's not really surprising they'd be fooled by some hacker using someone else's username. lol

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join