It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks for that re-cap, SY. I agree w/ a lot of it.

Originally posted by switching yard

This concept of the noble knights (The Beatles) defeating evil and war (the Blue Meanies) through popular song appealed to the group very much and they signed on.

I think Blue Meanies = Illuminati

1966. Original Paul has gone along until now but he's had enough cloak and dagger so he decides to quit the group. There is a row.

IMO, Paul would not go along w/ the agenda & wouldn't quit, thus necessitating his replacement w/ a stooge who would do whatever TPTB wanted. Paul was headstrong, it was their band, & he probably thought they could do what they wanted - that they were popular enough at that point to not be controlled.

Before the Candlestick Park concert, Paul is kidnapped and murdered by black ops elements working for both the MI5/CIA programs and for The Illuminati.

Yes, I absolutely agree w/ this. I think Paul was killed before the LA interview of Aug 28, 1966.

All four doubles (including the Faul of today) take the stage at Candlestick Park and do a Beatles concert. CIA makes sure the filming and recording of the event is so minimal it's almost non-existent.

I think John was taken out about the same time Paul was. I think Ringo was replaced sometime between "Beatles for Sale" & "Help!" (not necessarily killed, just replaced). Still trying to work out what the deal was w/ George...

But yeah, it is strange w/ the Candlestick show. It has not been hyped as one would expect for the last Beatles concert ever. By all accounts, it wasn't a particularly good show.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The Featles... introducing the Faul of today! ...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Did it sound like they played in the wrong tempos, didn't get the harmonies right, played guitar licks not known in previous performances, and just kind of 'got through it'?

Sounds to me more like a Beatles cover band than the real thing.

For comparison, Candlestick vs. Japan 1966

BTW, someone sampled interviews of Paul/Faul from Aug 22, 1966 & Dec. 1966, & came up w/ quite a different voice print:

www.pauldryden.co.uk...

Different voice prints mean they are different people, at least according to US law.

T]he term "record" means any item, collection, or grouping of information about an individual that is maintained by an agency, including, but not limited to, ... other identifying particular assigned to the individual, such as a finger or voice print or a photograph...
5 USCS § 552a(4).

[T]he term "means of identification" means any name or number that may be used, alone or in conjunction with any other information, to identify a specific individual, including any--
... (B) unique biometric data, such as fingerprint, voice print, retina or iris image, or other unique physical representation; ...
United States v. Hawes, 523 F.3d 245, 249 (3d Cir. Pa. 2008); United States v. Mitchell, 518 F.3d 230 (4th Cir. S.C. 2008). ...

[T]he district court found that duty titles were not comparable to captured immutable characteristics such as finger or voice prints or photographs. The district court reached these conclusions because an individual's duty title changes over time, because multiple people can concomitantly have the same or similar duty titles, and because each individual has predecessor and successor holders of the same duty titles. We agree with the reasoning and conclusions of the district court. In circumstances where duty titles pertain to one and only one individual, such as the examples of identifying particulars provided in the statutory text (finger or voice print or photograph), duty titles may indeed be "identifying particulars" as that term is used in the definition of "record" in the Privacy Act. For the reasons detailed by the district court, however, the [**9] duty titles in this [*188] case are not "identifying particulars" because they do not pertain to one and only one individual.
Pierce v. Dep't of the United States Air Force, 512 F.3d 184, 188 (5th Cir. Miss. 2007).

Paul vs. Faul voice prints
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
BTW, someone sampled interviews of Paul/Faul from Aug 22, 1966 & Dec. 1966, & came up w/ quite a different voice print:

www.pauldryden.co.uk...

Different voice prints mean they are different people, at least according to US law.

More flawed 'evidence' from our legal 'expert', faulcon.

Those interviews do not contain the same words and phrases needed for a CREDIBLE comparison:

Speech samples obtained should contain exactly the same words and phrases as those in the questioned sample because only like speech sounds are used for comparison. Be cause the voice, like handwriting, is dynamic and variant, several samples of each spoken phrase are desired for analysis.

expertpages.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes
Admission of photodoctoring on Faulconandsnowjob's PID Miss Him forum:

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

Faulcon and her cronies like Uncle Benny have accused the PIA people of doctoring photos and being dishonest.

Well, now we see proof of photo doctoring at PID Miss Him. Add this to the doctored videos that Faulcon is offering and we can see that the REAL disinfo agents are the pidders.

Now see how faulcon twist the truth and lies through her teeth by claiming MFH is campaigning to convince people that TRJ has tampered with photos!

:shk::shk::shk::shk:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Another voice print -

This one sampled 3 interviews w/ Paul (?): Aug 19, Aug 22, & Aug 28, 1966

www.pauldryden.co.uk...

The guy who made it (Dreamdoc) said the noise in the higher bands above the 12000hz line is above most hearing levels and is probably tape hiss from the recording equipment.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Another voice print -

This one sampled 3 interviews w/ Paul (?): Aug 19, Aug 22, & Aug 28, 1966

www.pauldryden.co.uk...

Still pushing your flawed voiceprint bunkum, eh?

My I refer readers to my earlier response:

Originally posted by Dakudo

More flawed 'evidence' from our legal 'expert', faulcon.

Those interviews do not contain the same words and phrases needed for a CREDIBLE comparison:

Speech samples obtained should contain exactly the same words and phrases as those in the questioned sample because only like speech sounds are used for comparison. Be cause the voice, like handwriting, is dynamic and variant, several samples of each spoken phrase are desired for analysis.

expertpages.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have decided to do more research on my own before making another post.

I am looking at the following...

* The Shakespeare Code, by Virginia Fellows as well as reading
The New Atlantis by Sir Francis Bacon

* Aleister Crowley (the links in the box at the bottom of this page will be looked into...
en.wikipedia.org...)

* Analysis of Beatles lyrics from Help! to the breakup

* Analysis of the Beatles Anthology book and videos. Looking for lore and legend stories that do not ring true in light of what we are finding out and theorizing

* General research on mind control techniques and mass consciousness experiments

* Research on the effects of excessive use of '___' as well as ECT

* Beatles' interviews over the years

* Thinking outside the box to try to uncover new connections and undercurrents

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I have decided to do more research on my own before making another post.

How about you do some research on how a change of hairstyle and a moustache can change one's appearance?

You may actually learn something that's true and based in reality.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Request... could the moderators please delete off topic posts.

Thank you, kindly.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The plot thickens w/ respect to the Aug 28, 1966 interview. According to the guy who made the comp (Dreamdoctor):

Looking again at it and comparing it to the earlier one, the Aug 28th is much noisier - as if it's been tampered with...

only1rad.proboards.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
On the topic of mind control...

11/22/09 on C2C, George Knapp interviewed Kenn Thomas, JFK assassination researcher and editor of Steamshovel Press...

steamshovelpress.com...

(note "the satanic torch is passed" photos at the bottom of the front page of the Steamshovel Press website... one could add the famous John Lennon satanic hand signal --- see illustrated cover (and poster) of Yellow Submarine).

Anyway, Kenn Thomas told Knapp that there is reason to suspect that Oswald had a brain implant chip put there in an MK-Ultra experiment as part of the research of a Dr. Jose Delgado who developed a brain chip called the transdermal stimulator --- mid 1960's technology --- see this article

www.earthops.net...

note this excerpt from the article... "It is... (1960's) already possible to induce a large variety of responses, from motor effects (human physical behavior) to emotional reactions and intellectual manifestations by direct electrical stimulation of the brain."

Were the Beatles' doubles prior to the murder and the surviving 3 Beatles after the murder of Paul, given anesthesia without their knowledge and secretly fitted with these radio controlled brain implant devices which could induce "emotional reactions and intellectual manifestations" at the commands of mind controllers? A brain implant combined with '___' could be quite a powerful hold over someone or some group.

With that said, view this clip again and notice the odd "high" that the Beatles plus Faul are on (especially George Harrison is strangely wacked out)...

www.youtube.com...

Has today's Faul been mind controlled by a radio signal activated brain implant that in the words of Dr. Delgado (in the 1960's) could function for an entire lifetime with no batteries and modify that person's behavior?

You can bet that CIA and MK-Ultra would have been all over experimenting with this technology, Oswald may have been a victim of it, and Tavistock would have been hugely all over using it in experiments, as well.

"

[edit on 28-11-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Check out the title of Yale scientist Dr. Delgado's book published in 1969...

www.abebooks.com...

Physical control of the mind; toward a psychocivilized society

Bingo!

Social engineering. TPTB used the remaining Beatles and Faul in one of their grand social engineering experiments and mind control of those involved figured into it. Did they and does Faul now still have a brain implant? Who knows... but as I have demonstrated, it is possible.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The idea that the doubles are & were mind controlled has come up before. Here's a thread on some methods:
mind control with silent sounds
only1rad.proboards.com...

Was that person on C2C pushing the idea that LHO was a mind-controlled assassin? B/c I really don't think LHO/Alex Hiddell was a shooter at all. Sirhan Sirhan, Mark David Chapman - probably, but LHO - I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Not at all. Kenn Thomas was suggesting that Oswald was manipulated and positioned as a patsy using mind control (suggesting possibly the use of a brain implant). Oswald had to be stationed in that building at the appointed time for the plot to work. He was commanded or compelled by mind control to be there and to be in some out of the way place in the building while the real shooters did the diabolical deed. Thomas says he thinks Oswald never fired a shot, but his positioning was critical to the overall plot.

So, the possible connection to the PID theories is that brain implant technology was available to intelligence agencies in the 1960's for manipulation and control of persons.

The phrase "psychocivilized society" is pretty bizarre. Wonder what the heck that means?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
So here's some more on the thing about a "psychocivilized society",,,

www.ftrbooks.net...

Apparently, this Delgado was a sort of mad scientist working with intelligence agencies.

I've always been suspicious of the guy the Beatles called "Magic Alex"... not saying he's one and the same guy as Delgado but could have been a controller. They laugh it off now like Magic Alex (in charge of electronics at Apple) was a silly charlatan who couldn't really do electronics very well, but I think that's a cover for whatever his real role was. The guy was there for a reason other than clowning around.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

With that said, view this clip again and notice the odd "high" that the Beatles plus Faul are on (especially George Harrison is strangely wacked out)...

www.youtube.com...

To be honest, I don't think they're on a strange high at all.
They just seem to be quite stoned and that is typical behaviour of stoned people...I've been there myself and see nothing out of the ordinary for the behaviour of stoned people.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Fair enough, aorAki.

Been there too, so I know what you mean. I could be wrong and overly paranoid about it.

I've watched the clip many times and sense there's something weird going on, with Harrison mainly. When he makes the joke "I'm too great to be doing Twist and Shout!" he has a strange look on his face and almost bites his tongue or something. I dunno, just seems weird to me, that's all.

Yes, I know all of this can be chalked up to being very stoned and you may be quite right about it.

I'll stop ruminating on that particular clip. I know the guys goofed off a lot in the studio and got very stoned, so yeah, I'll concede that could very well be all that's happening there. Harrison seems severely affected by something... whatever it is.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Social engineering. TPTB used the remaining Beatles and Faul in one of their grand social engineering experiments and mind control of those involved figured into it.

This is basically my position. I think the Featles were used as change agents - used to promote '___' & other drug use & rebellion against societal norms. They (Fohn, mainly) were also used as ineffective leaders against Vietnam - hi-jacking the real resistance movement just like Jim Morrison & some of the other 60's figures.

If the Featles were using drugs, then might that not in itself be an indication of mind control? The military & intell services were not interested in '___' for its recreational value...

[edit on 29-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
An interesting quote from Elin Nordegren, wife of Tiger Woods...

“I admire the relationship she had with John Lennon and hope I can be a similar influence to Tiger."
- Elin Nordegren, on Yoko Ono.

www.askmen.com...

"influence" or "control?"

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join