It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BTS Factor! - Talent contest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Welcome one and all to the first ever The BTS factor! Talent Contest.
Most of us have watched one or other Reality “talent” show, enter the room “Idols”, “America’s Got Talent”, “America's Top Model”, “Project Runway”, “Popstars”, “X-factor” and so on. Many of us watch it simply out of Morbid Fascination, aka to laugh at other people.
And I’m sure many of us have thought “I can do better than that!”...

Well. Here’s your chance to show your stuff. BUT don’t forget that this is AboveTopSecret where Alternative is the name of the game. In other words we don’t want to see you karaoke to “No Woman No Cry” or your rendition of “Lady in Red” on the piano. It’s been done. We want to see weird, wonderful and wacky. We want to see you whistle the X-files theme song through your nose. We want to see you play “Piano Man” on a Didgeridoo. We want to see you juggle 3 cats, 5 hamsters and the washing machine...

Post your clip in the entries thread HERE.
If you want to comment on an entry or ask a question you can do so HERE.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Dear God, the potential this has...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This could get interesting. Im looking forward to this.

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Asala....what a FOX.

Gotta love the vast variety. Some great stuff and evryone gets a star but I love the guitar and Omega logos gets my top vote so far.

Great job guys.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is my first post...still deciding how this path of the truth is going to alter my life so I am taking things slowly. This is a wonderful idea and the vast amount of creativness that could possibly come out of this is unfathomable!
Hopefully these projects spread like wild flowers, resulting in our extraterrestrial buddies being seen at local libraries and internet cafes watching the videos and trying to come up with clever Username handles.

Great Idea

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Wooo doggy this could get nuts. Any prop bets on being able to juggle 3 cats, 5 hamsters and a washing machine? If the price is right I might just go for it.

top topics

join