It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldier conformed Drills are underway for Roadblocks and Quaratine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
It will be nice once flu season is past, and the ridiculous videos being made, and the fear-mongering and panic will go away. There will be no forced vaccinations. No martial law. No roadblocks and FEMA camps. Put it in the books.

The fear-mongering went both ways.

The government does force vaccinations already for children enter schools. No vaccination, no public school. Hitting kids with as many vaccines as they get these days when their immune system is developing is very nanny state and Big Brother when you consider that they a) must go to school by law, and b) can't go to school without the vaccine.

If they are willing to force vaccine children, some government workers, the military now, if they are putting through emergency pandemic legislation in states now, if they are testing RFID in cities now, either next year or the year after we will be hit with some sort of Select Agent breakout that will require it. That is my prediction. If nothing like this happens within the next two years then feel free to call me an idiot and I will be happy to be called one.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join