It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldier conformed Drills are underway for Roadblocks and Quaratine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

The reason I disregard is because things do not add up.

If you look into her youtube profile, you can see that she is very religious. (Like god warrior religious)
and that she is someone that focuses on the end times.

I've noticed a trend on people that focus on the end times. They will look for any thing they can to make it part of their end times scenario. There was a pastor who cam on Coast to Coast roughly a year and a half ago and said that he had proof that four major events would happen in prophecy by the end of 2008.

Sure enough, they didn't.

But there is something illogical in her words to me. In one video she claims that her friend was not issued equipment because he had recently born again. This sounds like the ever so popular trend that christians love to take where they claim that they are being persecuted by everyone else. She says that everyone in this mans unit got equipment besides him, and that the had been recently born again. I'm sorry if this raises a red flag, but I doubt the military.. Which has Christianity as a dominant religion among troops is going to make someone unable to do their job because they are a christian.

I've seen people like this before. There are christians out there that essentially say "If I have to dance with the devil to do the lords work I will!"
In other words.. there's converters that will make up lies and play upon fears just to convert people.

And that's how I see this woman.

I still am completely curious about "Force vaccinations" in several weeks because I don't believe they even have the doses to force vaccines.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I really hope that you are right.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

I do too. Because I don't believe I am prepared to handle any sort of martial law.

But I don't believe it will get there. I think there will be a t-virus outbreak before that.

I'm prepared for a t-virus outbreak.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
ohhh dear uu are all very paranoid.. flu is flu.. other year it was bird flu.. now it is swine flu.. get a life and stops worrying.. haha bell ends..

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by emayarsh

You are on a conspiracy website.

Get used to the paranoia.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
well this doctor sounds as though she knows what is up, yet has something positive to say at the end.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
hi everyone

Has anyone else noticed troops "helping" out in their towns?

I've found several videos from September 2009 that show the National Guard being employed in Police and security related duties and functions against the public.
Military Checkpoints in Newport, Kentucky - Sept. 6 2009

Kingman Arizona - Friday Sept. 18th 2009

Why is there a cop shortage in both the places?

Anyone else catch the words "just following orders" in both videos?
That sent a chill down my spine...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by liveandlearn
reply to post by Alethea

It might be easier to blow him off if the braclets were not already in use in Boston

Is this the permanent shackle bracelet that is non-removable? hahaha
I believe that is an urban legend.
Do you have proof? documentation?

If not, your statement is propaganda, too.

Not an urban legend. They exist.

www.washingtontimes.com...

I don't feel like filtering to find the state link because I know someone else will post it, but other states have stated that those who refuse the prescribed health measure in an emergency pandemic will have to wear the bracelet. It did not say H1N1 it was a generic emergency pandemic--possibly in anticipation of select agent. I would not imagine these bracelets used for the H1N1 now that its not the bogeyman they wanted it to be, but maybe a leaked bioweapons?

I don't think it will be this year unless it's select agent, but I do think next year. We're being prepped to see how well we will move to RFID in some capacity. Perhaps this training was expected to leak to see what people would think about it?

*shrugs*

It is obvious to me with the way technology is moving that everyone will start pushing RFID anyway. Everything has to be smaller, easier...people will willingly take it like they did for that club in Spain--especially those RFID bracelets that look like swatch watches.

Oh, that heavy old wallet! Who needs that anymore?

I have to ask...are you really that uncynical of TPTB? You really believe they wouldn't give you shock bracelets?

As soon as cops were issued tasers we see grammies and peepaws getting tasered left and right--as thought all rules of society are tossed away. Cops have tasers--look out!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks for posting this. Very interesting. Also, I like your new avatar.

My parents are from a former Eastern block nation and all of this really scares them, having seen where it leads. Most people excuse these little things and come up with a reason why it is not a big deal, but everything matters. Little things add up.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Miraj,

I have to ask in regards to her religion...so what?

Maybe you know some that "dance with the devil" as you say, but not all do. Perhaps, her friend was not issued one because they only had so many samples and he was new to the unit, but he and she assumed it was because of his conversion. Then it could be true in spite of their perception of the "why", yes?

There is this Christian stereotype that I find really annoying on ATS and borderline rude. I haven't tried to convert one person on here, I don't swing my Bible around except with other Catholics or Christians, and I rarely talk end times unless with a Christian. I voted for gay marriage in my state, I believe the DEA should be dismantled and drugs legalized, I'm anti-war, anti-death penalty, and pro-life. I don't "fit" into a mold. I'm just a JPII Catholic.

Should what I have to say be discounted because I am in love with the Gospels?

I think it is wrong to box people in and throw out someone's post because of a label. A lot of Christians think Catholics are going to hell but I don't discount their opinions on other matters just because they think I'm doomed to everlasting fire. They may be an exemplary mathematician or an engineer and just wrong about where my eternal soul is going to reside.

This chick obviously believes something is going on with the bracelets. I have no doubt she knows about their drills, she may be speculating as to the what, however, so it is an interesting view to say the least.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well IMHO, the reason I think that they may be doing these kinds of "drills/exercises" is to get the public used to seeing uniforms on city streets. Sort of a familiarization/desensitization type of thing.

The more people see "uniforms" around the more accustomed they become - therefore, the less they will be worried/nervous/scared of their presence and the less likely they will be to start to question their presence.

To me it seems like a way to ease society into a new state of being - they will be so used to seeing them around that it will be like seeing the mailman, etc.

Not that I think this is good by any means - its for their own agenda. But of course, like I already said, its just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

I'm not saying all religious people are that way. Most are not. But there are those out there that will make up lies to make you convert.

And I am saying that I believe that is the case with this woman.

It matters greatly. Because people spin information to their agenda, or they just make it up. If you want to see examples of this just turn on MSNBC or Fox News.

I'm trying to offer a rational opinion to a group of panicing people. Do you know how many times I've been the one that paniced? I've learned from that experience.

We get these warnings all the damn time on ATS. We go the same exact warning that this same exact scenario would happen back in May and that it would happen in june.

I'm sick of people screaming fire to a group of paranoid people in a theater.

It is not religion that discounts you. it was when you use an event to compel your religion on another, that is when you are discounted.

And it seems to me as if she is using the message of fear (swine flu, martial law, ect) to push the saviour Jesus christ.

But ultimately the main issue is that only one soldier came forward about this. I have family and friends in the military that actively train.. and I have heard not one word of anything like this.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Miraj]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Nope, not around here. In fact, it's rather difficult to even find a cop on most days. Have to say, it would not go unnoticed if the military (would have to be the Guard, there are no active military here) were out and about as it is so uncommon. If it does start happening, it would be a true puzzle and question, that is for sure.

Originally posted by warrenb
hi everyone

Has anyone else noticed troops "helping" out in their towns?

I've found several videos from September 2009 that show the National Guard being employed in Police and security related duties and functions against the public.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Has anybody here looked at this???

The rfid bracelet is real.

Just sayin.

www.pdc-media.com...

www.pdcorp.com...

[edit on 123030p://f34Wednesday by badgerprints]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
It will be interesting to see what happens in October. I am completely unprepared

I, too, am completely unprepared. It takes money to prepare, and I was laid off from my job back in December, and am currently working intently on getting back on my feet.

I read a quote....perhaps in someone's signature here on ATS, that said something like 99.9% of preparation is knowledge. So, in our small ways, we are all preparing for whatever may come, and my sincerest best wishes go out to you all.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It will be nice once flu season is past, and the ridiculous videos being made, and the fear-mongering and panic will go away. There will be no forced vaccinations. No martial law. No roadblocks and FEMA camps. Put it in the books.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

yeah right...no offense but go back to sleep...
they went this far to stop...

get real!..

[edit on 23-9-2009 by whatshenneping]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by whatshenneping

I suppose when he is proven right and no force vaccinations take place and all goes well you will be primed and ready for next season.

Maybe that extra time will allow you to think of something more clever then "wake up".

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
These people are not credible.A former police officer and a very very low ranking part time military person.

ALL those who are wearing a bracelet in Boston are volunteers. No one was forced.

If anyone are going to be forced to wear bracelets I hope it is ex-cons that they have to be releasedd from prisons due to over crowded conditions.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
well this doctor sounds as though she knows what is up, yet has something positive to say at the end.

Thank you for this video. I needed something positive today, even if it was only a little positive.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join