It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldier conformed Drills are underway for Roadblocks and Quaratine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

US Soldier conformed Drills are underway for Roadblocks and Quaratine

www.fightbackh1n1.com

New York : Things are getting nasty and scary by every single passing day.Down below video was videotaped while a convention in Oklahoma was going on regarding federal plans to implement a bracelet tracking system and suppress travel rights during the coming flu season and the ever spooky H1N1 outbreak.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The man speaking is Greg Evensen, a former Kansas state trooper who left his position after learning of the plans for martial law being implemented through FEMA integration with state and local law enforcement agencies. Down below video has been posted recently on youtube please have look ..

And now another video surfaced over youtube according to video poster she is on duty soldier and conformed that Drills are underway for Roadblocks and Quaratine.

www.fightbackh1n1.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-9-2009 by save_usa]

[edit on 19-9-2009 by save_usa]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The man in top video, Greg Evansen, claims to be a former sheriff.

He has 0 credibility.

He has already made a retraction concerning the above video.

His only proof of these "bracelets" are..."somebody told me"....????

Come on. Get a brain. Where is your discrimination?

Look at the posters in the background. This is more from the religious right pandering their fear-mongering!

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
The man in top video claims to be a former sheriff.
He has 0 credibility.

He has already made a retraction concerning the above video.

Whats about your CREDIBILITY

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

this one freaked me out.

there are A LOT of videos out warning about october and many of them are either in some branch of the military or law enforcement or are getting their information from someone they know affiliated with them.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

It might be easier to blow him off if the braclets were not already in use in Boston

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

That last video gave her credibility in my book. She was reprimanding Alex Jones for misquoting her. It is early in the video for those who want to look.

She seem gentle and genuine.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
reply to post by Alethea

It might be easier to blow him off if the braclets were not already in use in Boston

Is this the permanent shackle bracelet that is non-removable? hahaha
I believe that is an urban legend.
Do you have proof? documentation?

If not, your statement is propaganda, too.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

No , I don't know if it is permanent, but did you believe the bracelet with an RFID chip would be there when it was first reported?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by save_usa

I don't mean to discourage your efforts to help us..

But we've seen these warnings so many times before and nothing ever happens.

We get these from soldiers, alien contactees, psychics, loosely applied bible prophecy, bible codes, nostradamus.. ect..

So anyone that has seen these warnings many times before raise your hand.

-Raises hand-

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

The soldier in the video only said that the bracelets were designed to stay on, but I took this to mean that maybe law enforcement could have a tool to take it off, but that as a citizen we couldn't take them off ourselves. Not that it couldn't be done though. Think about the anti-theft devices they have in stores.

I empathize with people who want badly to believe this is all bunk. I really do understand where you are coming from. But I've never seen so many soldiers come forward to warn the public, all at one time, about something like this. I mean, we've known about those coffins and camps for a while now. Some mainstream media covered the camps, and one of our ATS members went to one of the coffin locations and took pictures of herself in front of them. It's not like there isn't other evidence to back up these claims.

Then there is the article about Boston getting ready to use the bracelets. I mean, at some point, what would it require to take this seriously? In history when things like this take place, many people who should have seen it coming deny until it happens.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So following the link in at the bottom of the flyer here is what I found:
ee.usc.edu...

C.-C. (Jay) Kuo, Ph.D. - Professor

Research Interests:

Digital signal and image processing, multimedia data compression, wireless communication technologies, media networking and delivery protocols, multimedia database management, and bioinformatics.

Biographical Information:

Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, 1987, MIT, Cambridge, MA. Dr. Kuo is a member of SIAM, ACM, a Fellow of IEEE and SPIE. He is Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, Associate Editor for IEEE Transactions on Speech and Audio Processing and Editor for the Journal of Information Science and Engineering and the RURASIP Journal of Applied Signal Processing. He served as Associate Editor for IEEE Transactions on Image Processing in 1995-98 and IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology in 1995-1997. Dr. Kuo received the National Science Foundation Young Investigator Award (NYI) and Presidential Faculty Fellow (PFF) Award in 1992 and 1993, respectively. Dr. Kuo has guided 35 students to their Ph.D. degrees. He is a co-author of more than 500 technical publications in international conferences and journals as well as three books.

Research Areas:
Communications
Networks
Signal and Image Processing
Research Centers and Institutes:
Integrated Media Systems Center
Signal and Image Processing Institute

So my question is if this is as serious as the lady in the video says that it is, this could be the right place to start looking at what is in store for us in the future:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6339448188c.jpg[/atsimg]
Signal and Image Processing
* Advanced Video Displays * Array Signal Processing * Holography * Image and Video Compression * Image Database Management * Image Reconstruction and Analysis * Immersive Audio * Intelligent Signal Processing * Medical Imaging * Multimedia, Multimodal Signal Processing * Neural and Fuzzy Systems * Optical Networks * Optoelectronic VLSI System * Photonic Computing Systems * Real-Time Audio Signal Processing * Speech and Language Processing * Statistical Signal Processing * Video Processing Architectures * Video Transmission over Networks * Wavelets

If you ever considered what Dark4Kn1ght had to say, this could very well play into what the dying Military man had to say about the images people would be seeing and hearing in teh future which would lead to the most horrific and complex set of challenges to maintain ones sanity and life.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well, im just gonna throw this out there and say this is all bullcrap...October will pass as normal, thousands if not millions of people will be scared for life after visiting a few Haunted Attractions mostly in the Pocono Mountains of PA of USA and all other will go as normal. Obama will be on TV daily as normal, his approval ratings will continue to tank, markets will go up and down. more people will lose the jobs. More Talk of Health Care etc etc etc

Seeya hahahah

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

I think you may be right.

That said, the training is out there for a reason. If not this year for the swine flu, then another year, soon to come, for another flu or something else.

In my state they give flu vac's in offices, hospitals, public health, grocery stores and pharmacies. There is no additional info given.

Boston is a trial in one area only. But for the states that has made it mandatory already, who knows.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I believe the main issue with force vaccinations is that I don't believe they have enough to go around.

I have family and friends in the health care industry.. what they told me was that.. There are not enough vaccinations.. so they are rationing them to the people that are at bigger risk of getting the flu.

This works particularly well over all if you're just a company that wants to make money. "Oh hey. You want to H1N1 vaccination? Well.. it's going to cost a bit more than usual due to limited supply"

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The woman in the video has the most credibility because she actually shows you the device and the official letter. It will be interesting to see what happens in October. I am completely unprepared

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
No offense to religious people.. but

This woman has no credibilty in my eyes.
Why?

Because she is pushing a religious agenda. When someone pushes a religious agenda accompanied with a message of fear it is a giant red flag in my eyes.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
To be completely honest i've been told by my doctor to wait until his first round of patients have taken the new flu shot to see how it affects them (since i'm high risk diabetic AND renal disease), but ONLY due to the fact that he wants to make sure the side effects don't outweigh the benefits. Most likely i WILL be taking the flu shot.

On another note....all these people saying the shot will be forced...have no idea. There aren't 300 million doeses AVAILABLE (45 million initial doses and another 20 million available sometime in october) and they're not even ENCOURAGING everyone to take it. They're telling the same groups of people to take it as they tell EVERY flu season EVERY year for the past god knows how many years.

But, leave it to ATS to predict anything and everything from NWO conspiracy to Anti-christ Obama wanting to cull christian america with the evil swine flu (thats less deadly so far than the NORMAL flu) to the ever favorite MICRO RFID tags in the new manditory vaccination....honestly it never gets old, i'll keep coming to the site to see what you guys come up with next.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by outlander6436

I noted the lack of vaccinations available in my own post.. But it doesn't matter.

The woman in this video screams fear monger. Her screen name on youtube is literally entimes777.

I was told by my family member that their provider would only have about so many vaccinations to offer (A million at most, but I don't remember the real number.)

As one of the other highly hyped warning videos said "Cool heads prevail".

But october will probably pass, and this woman will.. for whatever reason delete her own video soon. Nothing will happen. Then in January she will put out information that she knows there will be a nuclear attack followed by martial law.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Maybe because I grew up in the Bible Belt, I can disregard the overt religious overtones to things like this and remain somewhat objective. But that is the way religious people talk when they are really scared. She is coming forward even though it may not be in her own best interest, because her faith compels her to do so.

Maybe she is wrong. Maybe she is excited about nothing, and everything will be fine. I certainly hope that is the case, but to disregard her based on her religious rhetoric is a mistake.

I'm not a religious person either, but religious people sometimes are very smart and have valuable observations. They just use a different vocabulary than us.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join