It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crossing the zero-point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The universe is believed to be expanding. This means that the relative density is decreasing but potential energy is increasing. Think of it as the universe being a capacitor that stores potential.

Stars are simply spots where this flow encounters resistance, and instead of potential, it turns into heat (energy&mass) -> the appearence of gravity thru positive feedback.

on 21.12.2012 a great quarter will end, and and a new age will emerge. The universe passes the middlepoint between cyclic expansion and contraction. The point where the derivative = 0. Zero point. The 'timewave' inverts.

1. This might be when human minds can start to enter the spiritual world as a species and use their full set of genes rather then the current subset that is used during the decreasing half of the cycle. This could lead to life taking a (temporal) single sex direction. www.abovetopsecret.com... misinterprets this phenomenom.

2. The poleshift and various other changes that are predicted can be accounted for by the fact that the whole polarity of the universe will change. North will be south and south will be north on a grander scale.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by above]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
expanding on this idea: Thoughts about the nature of consciousness.

what if at crossing of this zero point consciousness would also turn polarity?

Consciousness would be connected to the astral plane while awake, and when going to sleep, instead of entering the astral plane from the physical plane, the conscious enters the physical plane from the astral plane.

This would mean that all that is 'alive' now (the consciousness experienced by everyone of us) is actually consciousness in the parallel antimatter universe taking a nap!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

This means that the relative density is decreasing but potential energy is increasing.

Its time and space thats expanding. i dont think it works the way you are imagining.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by above

yeah if I survive only to find out that I am no longer able to have sex I'm gonna be pretty bummed.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
On second thought this will never happen.

It does happen in the marijuana industry, but only because marijuana has adapted because of proximity from male to female plants. There are hermaphrodite plants that are able to reproduce with themselves

However, this could not happen as we continue to evolve unless something was destroying our sex life, like say a children of men type scenario or swine flu vaccines that destroy our reproductive systems.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
perhaps, it would look like this when passing galactic center

www.youtube.com...

you open the door and heading toward to the sky. houses trees and building stay on the ground.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think whatever happens, won't happen fast enough for anyone to notice. In fact, whatever is 'happening' is already taking place around us. Whatever change, if any, this new age will bring us, is already under way.

top topics

join