It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Authorities Probing $100 Billion of Bonds Seized in Italy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Of course it’s just coincidental but these continued occurrences of staggering sums of money in the form of securities that fit snugly into a person’s brief case do not exactly hurt my theory that Rome has never stopped conquering the world and what more secretly runs it.

That’s an awful lot of money flowing clandestinely out of Rome and Italy at a time when most people are looking to bum change for a cup of espresso!

I think the only coincidence we're seeing is that with the economy in the crapper worldwide some Phillipinos or North Koreans in cahoots, have decided to try the old phony securities trick fo the nth time.

Last time, as I noted here or elsewhere, a Filipino woman in Texas was at it. Like the Nigerian banking swindle, it might work occasionally.
Apparently there are warehouses full of these phony securities available at the same price per yard as toilet paper.

Governments may surreptitiously decide to sell off their Fed note holdings, but they don't send couriers with anonymous bearer bonds to cash them. For one thing there never were such huge denomination bonds in existence. Anything over a million is registered. Banks do not credit accounts without validity confirmation at this scale.

The odd cash loaded Drug Lord, Texas multimillionaire, "oil sheikh, might be conned into thinking he's buying hot goods for a fraction of the face value. They'd be too embarrassed to come forward if they have.

The media just reports what people tell them, then tries to embroider on it. Wishful thinking conspiracists eat it up.

There are big conspiracies. This isn't one of them.

Mike

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Me thinketh thoust protestest too much friend Michael.

Caesars fine hand is everywhere! The amazing thing about incredibly powerful, rich, despotic and demented deviant people is they can actually do what ever they choose to how they choose to.

They don't exactly have a rule book. That's for the unwashed and down trodden masses.

Rome rules the world Michael!

Hail Caesar!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
We have different approaches to knowledge, Herr Proto. Some people just pick a few threads from wherever they lay. Google is a good place. Then weave a fabric that fits their presumed conclusions.

I try and put it all together and figure out what's really going on.The puzzle has a few billion pieces. The more you assemble the closer an approximation you have of the bigger picture.

Stringing together a few dozen factoids does not provide answers.

Mike

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

You know Michael my friend, they say the Devil is in the details!

Tis Caesar I wish to have a word with not Lucifer!

These things you speak of are mear trivialities. They are of no consequence or concern.

Michael the incredible thing is that this planet has a 100% mortality rate! That's the real conspiracy. Something is causing everyone to eventually die. Amazingly enough instead of working on this propblem it seems like everyone is intent upon killing one another even more quickly that the nature of this place itself is.

Wow! Talk about self defeatist. These silly details of your Michael? Are you sure that's a wise investment of time all things considered.

All roads do lead back to Rome anyway after all.

It looks like a game of "Ring around the Rosies" to me.

Ashes, ashes we all fall down.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
You know Michael my friend, they say the Devil is in the details!

Tis Caesar I wish to have a word with not Lucifer!

These things you speak of are mear trivialities. They are of no consequence or concern.

Michael the incredible thing is that this planet has a 100% mortality rate! That's the real conspiracy. Something is causing everyone to eventually die. Amazingly enough instead of working on this propblem it seems like everyone is intent upon killing one another even more quickly that the nature of this place itself is.

Wow! Talk about self defeatist. These silly details of your Michael? Are you sure that's a wise investment of time all things considered.

All roads do lead back to Rome anyway after all.

It looks like a game of "Ring around the Rosies" to me.

Ashes, ashes we all fall down.

Proty,

I'm just interested in preventing more death and destruction. There are some lunatic leaders out there with money to burn who like to extend their prejudices and tribal mentalities to the outside world.

Taking these guys out early can prevent more suffering and massive losses of life. Allowing them to carry on with their murderous agendas is not the way to go.

Psychopaths who grab power always declare themselves victims of some sort. Don't buy it.

M

[edit on 4-10-2009 by mmiichael]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join