Roswell Whistleblower: The Real Story, From The Documents!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I lean towards disinformation here. Many things just don't add up. First the classification issue is crazy. You do not under any circumstances treat classified material in this manner. It's a quick path towards lots of jail time.

Second the idea that 90% of Japans military was in China doesn't hold much water either. In fact the Russians invaded China and smashed the Japanese army there at the end of the war, as the Americans were closing in on the Japanese mainland.

Also how crazy is the idea that nukes have no military value? Is your war effort impaired when your homeland is a nuclear wasteland and 90% of your population is dead or dying?

Finally to attribute the sighting of aliens to small bald Japanese men is ludicrous. Most intelligent people would be able to tell the difference I believe.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
In fact the Russians invaded China and smashed the Japanese army there at the end of the war, as the Americans were closing in on the Japanese mainland.

Russia did not invade China and smash the Japanese!

Second Sino-Japanese War/WWII-Soviet support

With the signing of the Anti-Comintern Pact between Germany and Japan, the Soviet Union wished to keep China in the war to hinder the Japanese from invading Siberia, thus saving itself from the threat of a two front war. In September 1937, the Soviet leadership signed the Sino-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact, began aiding China, and approved Operation Zet, a Soviet volunteer air force.

As part of the secret operation, Soviet technicians upgraded and handled some of the Chinese war-supply transport. Bombers, fighters, military supplies and advisors arrived, including future Soviet war hero Vasily Chuikov, who won the Battle of Stalingrad. Prior to the entrance of Western allies, the Soviet Union provided the largest amount of foreign aid to China, totalling some $250 million of credits in munitions and supplies.

In 1941, Soviet aid ended as a result of the Soviet-Japanese Neutrality Pact and the beginning of the Great Patriotic War. This pact enabled the Soviet Union to avoid fighting against Germany and Japan at the same time. 3,665 Soviet advisors and pilots fought for the Chinese side[29] In total, 227 Soviets died fighting for China[30].

The United States saw the Chinese theater as a means to tie up a large number of Japanese troops, as well as being a location for American airbases from which to strike the Japanese home islands. In 1944, as the Japanese position in the Pacific was deteriorating fast, the Imperial Japanese Army mobilized over 400,000 men and launched their largest offensive in World War II to attack the U.S. airbases in China and link up the railway between Manchuria and Vietnam. This brought major cities in Hunan, Henan, and Guangxi under Japanese occupation. The failure of the Chinese forces to defend these areas encouraged Stilwell to attempt to gain command of the entire Chinese army, and his subsequent showdown with Chiang that led to his replacement by Major General Albert Wedemeyer.

However, by the end of 1944 Chinese troops under the command of Sun Li-jen attacking from India and those under the command of Wei Lihuang attacking from Yunnan joined forces in Mong-Yu, which succeeded in driving out the Japanese in North Burma to secure the Ledo Road, a supply route to China[34]. In Spring 1945 the Chinese launched offensives and retook Hunan and Guangxi. With the Chinese army well in progress training and equipping, Wedemeyer planned to launch Operation Carbonado in summer 1945 to retake Guangdong, obtaining a coastal port, and from there drive northwards toward Shanghai. But the dropping of the atomic bombs hastened Japanese surrender and these plans were not put into action.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Russia did not invade China and smash the Japanese!

I don't know what you are smoking, but in fact they did crush Japanese forces in China, shortly after 1945. Moreover there is quite a bit of film footage about this invasion:

The Soviet invasion of Manchuria or, as the Soviets named it, the Manchurian Strategic Offensive Operation (Russian: Советско-японская война, lit. Soviet-Japanese War), began on August 9, 1945, with the Soviet invasion of the Japanese puppet state of Manchukuo and was the largest campaign of the 1945 Soviet-Japanese War. The Soviets conquered Manchukuo, Mengjiang (inner Mongolia), northern Korea, southern Sakhalin, and the Kuril Islands. The rapid defeat of Japan's Kwantung Army was a significant factor in the Japanese surrender and the termination of World War II.

from
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by SevenThunders]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Manchuria

The area in question is in orange/red.
I'd hardly call that invading and crushing the Japanese in China.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Why would the government choose to force someone to work and organize certain documents, especially if that person had no interest in them?

[edit on 19-9-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

You've obviously never been in the military.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
WoW! This video should have had a warning labeled "Only for the most gullible" What an insane crackpot!!!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by chazb11]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm not asking for a bibliography or anything, but after he mentioned the container marked above top secret, he never mentions any specific documentation again. Maybe he doesn't think to tell his story in that way, but you'd think that if all of his information was gained through reading government documents, the story might sound all government documentishy?

And so what the hell was the point of his job that he was forced to do? He was probably forced to do the job, but not because his superior wanted the job done. The kid probably refused his boss's homoerotic advances and tried to 'blow' the whistle, and so he dungeonized him. I don't know, maybe not. But my point is, if those papers are sitting there, and they're military in nature, aren't they probably already collated? Yes, they probably are. Why then, would they send ONE GUY WHO DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO DO IT in to look at things above his clearance?

If what the guy says is true, he came about his information in because of the situation that I described above, in conjunction with his commander or supervisor being a complete idiot. Then this is possible.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
As I read these posts, I'm amazed at how many of the things the guy said that are actually factually based are the things people are railing against as wrong or implausible.

First of all, do our public school history teachings no longer go into the depth and breadth of the might of the late Japanese empire? Oh, wait... They never did. So in summary, the Japanese have been defeating the Chinese for time immemorial, in fact, there are few or no accounts of a real political or strategic military triumph of the Chinese over the Japanese. It's no real surprise to hear that Hirohito's ground and marine commander was poised to wage a second front of their war, one to the west. Probably would have kicked ass, too.

Also, their navy and air forces were only commendable compared to their ground force, and the Japanese force as a whole was better trained and disciplined than any military the world has ever seen, arguably. I find it not hard to believe that specialized soldiers had standing orders to commit suicide or in any way sabotage efforts of the enemy. In the dude's description, they do both at the same time. Good soldiers. Too many people wrongly assume that size of force is attributable to success militarily. Size of force is hardly the sole consideration in military strategy, and in most cases it's only a mitigating obstacle. Terrain dictates.

This whole thing does work well within the underpinnings of a disinfo campaign, though. You take a guy, who obviously can't keep his mouth shut for 5 minutes, and who is already resentful toward the chain of command because he's gay and they know it - add further resent by threatening them with lifetime imprisonment for treason, force him to read documents that are false, so that in the future, he'll flap his gay gums all over the place. Sounds like a plan to me, and cheap, too!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh, hey SLAYER. Saw that spot on CNN about the annual Marine Mud Run. Those Marines looked about as hard as cheese sandwiches. You guys always were a bunch of football bats.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Man that was allot of information in a short period of time. Interesting information....it sounds like he was saying that the Roswell incident in 47' was in effect a Japanese Gondola that was brought down by the Army Air Corps. It would be nice to see any documents pertaining to this event or events I wonder if the documents are de-classified? This information sure adds a different possibilty to the Roswell incident. If substantiated it could change the whole story surrounding the events in 47'. It certainly would explain allot. This is one I'm going to follow. Star & Flag!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The man seems credible and as far as I am concerned the veil has been pulled back for a view. Now to address some points other posters have brought up.

The military does whatever it wants and that includes using personnel with clearances. I had a top secret clearance going in the door. I didn't meet the physical requirements for the MOS I wanted so I ended up in another MOS that didn't require a clearance but had one anyway. Believe me they used it. I can recall many many times I was privy to meetings, people and documents that I had no business near. I, as Mr. Deitrich did, pointed out on a number of occasions that I had no business involved with what I was doing. The reply was always the same, shut up and go with the flow. I did on a couple of accasions refuse to cooperate and was excused- no one ever threatened me- but, when they wanted me there I was there and that was the end of it.

I remember one instance where I had to accompany my boss to a meeting with the commanding general of the base where I was stationed. At the time there weren't enough senior NCO's to go around and I was given a job that should have had an E-7 or above in the billet. I was an E-3. The general walked in, took one look at me and asked out loud "What in the hell is he doing here?"

It was explained to him that eveyone was shorthanded and I was all that they could come up with to take over a certain project in my department. It was laughable. He refused to adress me directly and I was not allowed to participate in the dicussion. He would address questions to my boss who leaned over to me so that I could whisper the answer in his ear. You talk about pissed off. About half way through the meeting he finally looked at my boss and asked him why he was there.

The military is a screwy place. To say that they have a "bible" that they follow to the letter is ridiculous. To steal a line from Platoon- "there's the way it ought to be and then there's the way it is". There were many times I figured that I would spend the bulk of my enlistment in Leavenworth. It never happened and life went on. And let me tell you I saw some stuff that made my hair stand on end. Nothing UFOish but hair raising none the less.

It was absolutely amazing that once you were known in a particular group how freely they would discuss anything and not a single time was I ever asked to excuse myself because the discussion was going to go above my clearance. I was the provberbial "fly on the wall". But, I always figured that if I ever opened my mouth they knew where I lived.

Now, as to the video I feel that the major failing is that the gentleman was given 15 minutes to cover an experience that would take hours to flesh out. I think that under that time pressure he got out what he considered to be the highlights. Imagine if you were given ten minutes to explain the workings of and internal combustion engine. Air, fuel, water and then you're done. Would anyone believe that you knew what you were talking about- I doubt it. I can only hope that the guys at projectcamelot.org caught this and follow up with a "real" interview. They will do the subject justice and I imagine at that point there would be enough info presented to make an intelligent decision as to the veracity of Mr. Dietrich's testimony.

For me, everything fits. I'd like to know more but for now I'm inclined to believe what is said in the video but I reserve the right to change my mind.

The bottom line for me is this, Roswell may have been explained but there's a literal mountain of evidence concerning UFO's that Roswell does not and cannot explain. If Mr. Dietrich turns out to be on target we should be greatful. No more time spent flogging a dead horse and we're free to move onto that mountain of evidence that begs a look.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Seems difficult to believe that after the war that Americans could not tell rice paper and bamboo sticks from metal and other materials that were first stated to be found at the accident. This story is just to hard to believe.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
But it's good to know that flying Japanese dwarfs ended the war.

That was funny.

...killing innocent civilians that were only trying to move on with their lives just to prove a point always is.

If you actually believe this, it's not funny.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

"All governments, whatever their political complexion are at present willy-nilly in their grip of natural forces which can only be dealt with by a degree of intelligence of which mankind hitherto has shown little evidence." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970 so where do we go from here God have mercy! mercy! We already have the technology to journey to the stars but it would take an act of God for it to ever benefit humanity. Ben Rich LockheedMartin

About the Roswell crash debris: "Thus, 'MATTER' is not a part of the ultimate material of this world but merely a convenient way of collecting events into bundles." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970 Where do we go from here God have mercy, mercy
"What an extraordinarily serious situation is that of us mortals!" Terrestrial Officer Denver On The Now! The Eternal Presence of Military Perfection!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Denver]

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Denver]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What I'm curious about is, why do you think its "dis"information if it's false, not just "mis"information or hoaxes?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mike3

Yeah, and the whole thing could just be crap, that's true.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think UFO’s are real but this nitwit doesn’t seem too convincing. He has a “speaking to the choir” body language. He also has a abnormally rehearsed attitude. He comes off as plain goofy!

While we Americans can be quite ignorant at times, We know the difference between Asians & aliens. Sheesh!

Did the ones having problems with this video loading let it sit for a few seconds after the commercial ended? I had to wait a few seconds after the commercial finished before the actual video loaded. No offense intended, I’m just offering a friendly suggestion. Peace.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I just don't buy the dirigibles being (I pressume Hydrogen filled) highly inflammable with nuclear weapons suspended in these "gondolas",ok it might be argued that the US were testing these weapons as built,but surely as the worlds sole producer of large quantities of Helium,the dirigibles would have had their envelopes enlarged to utilise helium particularly when they were careless enough to let the Japs who flew them carry signal flares;-)

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't buy it either. He's giving way too much information. When someone lies, they tend to go on, and on, and on, and on... I only lasted about 1/2 way through his boring speech.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

So in summary, the Japanese have been defeating the Chinese for time immemorial, in fact, there are few or no accounts of a real political or strategic military triumph of the Chinese over the Japanese.

Time immemorial kind hard to prove since the both the Japanese and Chinese histories kind of have a habit of leaving out losses. On top of that the Chinese also had a habit of burning mentioning’s of certain parts of their history. I also wouldn't put money on the Japanese winning more times than not given the fact at one point in time in the Chinese history they had the man power (which they still do) and superior technology to everyone else in the world of that time period. I could go further into the Chinese history what there is of it anyway but that's not what this thread is about.

As for my opinion on this guy and what he has to say. I don't doubt some the historical stuff he was saying but the story as whole sounded fishy. It almost came off as he had told himself and others the story so many times he came to believe it. It was his mannerisms and gestures that made me think it was bull not his words and how he said it. Then again you could chalk that up to nerves. I still don't buy it though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join