It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Whistleblower: The Real Story, From The Documents!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
uh,

China was an Allie of the USA in WWII. Japan would not just be able to go invade USA, China, and heaven knows where else. I'm sure he read something that was deliberately put in front of him and believed every printed word!

Again I am sure he believes everything he is saying......

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If you want the best analysis of Roswell by far -- focusing on the Japanese angle of Unit 731 involvement read Nick Redfern's Body Snatchers in the Desert. ufomystic.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I smell disinfo, but I think this gentlemen was a victim of disinfo, he is not to blame I think he was set up.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

yep, that's true. I think the chinese, koreans, japanese could each blend into their populations probably including thais, vietnamese, taiwanese and singaporeans as well. but that goes for the various white europeans, russians, and americans as well...

but to mistake another race for ET before thinking its a human earthling...that's really a stretch.

I think some ETs don't look too different from humans anyway; they probably walk among humans freely

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
According to my memory of a story in UFO magazine; Paul Smith,( or..?) who was in the Army and a trained remote viewer had made some similar claim of some story about small Japanese people and victims of a nuclear bomb that were used in some type of test flight and possible relation to the Roswell crash. That was in an issue of UFO magazine as far as I can recall.

I searched for the article in the four UFO mags I have and can't easily locate it. (sigh)

Another site related to Remote Viewer Joe Mc Moneagle and transcript of C2C also mentioned Roswell and some man made collision.

ART Now, before we leave the subject of aliens or dimensional beings or whatever it is you all sense and agree would be out there, one obvious target in this area would have been the Roswell episode, and I've got a person faxing me from Los Angeles saying, "Somebody must have tackled that one. Has anybody looked at Roswell and if so, what have you determined?"

JOE I can respond to that first I guess, this is Joe. [ART: OK Joe.] I had a private client who actually targeted me against Roswell, and at the time of course I was totally blind to the actual target, and what I produced was essentially a very accurate description of the location that was being targeted in Roswell which was the believed crash site. There were some indications that there probably was an incident there but it did not involve an alien craft, it involved a possible midair collision between some earth-bound traffic. And probably involved some materials that were sensitive.

ART And hence, then of course the story about the weather balloon.

JOE Yes. The data I had did not specifically match a weather balloon, but it did indicate that there was probably an event, but it was probably not alien associated

www.mceagle.com...

They still seem like disinfo agents to me.

All seers are not all sayers.

Joe Mc Moneagle has been said to only have around a 50% accurracy rating. To me, that's like only telling a half truth.

95% of Remote Viewing tasks were said to still be classified?

In that respect, there's still a large chance they never stopped using Remote Viewing for intelligence gathering.

Russia is said to be more interested in remote influence? or is that remote control? Even China has been said to be using it and training children as remote viewers.

But I guess we already knew all of that by remote viewing future events several years ago.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is the most ridiculous Roswell story I have ever heard. This guy, Douglas, is obviously trying to shove some pro-Japanese propaganda to all of us, similar to the "no holocaust" people who believe that it did not exist, this guy apparently thinks that Japan did not surrender and were much more powerful than they really were in reality. I found it QUITE obvious he was trying to push the whole "Japan really won the war" issue the whole time. Not to mention most of his 'facts' are just ludicrous. I will believe this guy when I see some documents and those documents are verified by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the President himself. Just because he knew a "top secret clearance level", which by the way is QUITE common throughout the web, adds nothing to his story IMHO for the aforementioned reason.

LOL, his connection about why nuclear weapons were never used again is totally ignorant of the facts. Nuclear weapons have not been used again because they are too destructive and harmful. It doesn't matter how far underground your military is when you have the potential to exterminate your entire civilian population with a few bombs. This guy is just ridiculous in my humble opinion. Oh and before I go I just want to point out this about the "ceasefire":

On 2 September 1945, representatives of the Japanese government and the Japanese armed forces formally surrendered to the Allies by signing the Instrument of Surrender aboard the U.S.S. Missouri anchored in Tokyo Bay. Immediately following the signing ceremony, General of the Army Douglas MacArthur, Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers (SCAP), issued his General Order no. 1 laying out measures for the surrender of Japanese forces in Japan and her territories. General Order no. 1 assigned responsibility for demobilising Japanese forces in three areas, China, Indochina, and Formosa, to Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek. On 9 September 1945, pursuant to the General Order, Japanese commanders in China and representatives of Generalissimo Chiang signed the Act of Surrender – China Theatre in Nanking. Because the surrender of Japan is alleged by China to be the event transferring sovereignty of Formosa to China, an examination of the events surrounding the surrender and the Act of Surrender is warranted.

www.taiwandocuments.org...

By 1951 the Japanese holdouts on the island refused to believe that the war was over and resisted every attempt by the Navy to remove them.

www.wanpela.com...

The Japanese DID surrender, there was no 'armistice', or 'ceasefire'. It was a clear cut surrender. The only thing related to what that guy was erroneously talking about is the fact that some territories were not covered in the surrender until 1951, as well some rouge Japanese forces still fought, regardless of their own governments orders to surrender. There was no "continuing Japanese government military tests or strikes" against any allies except for the rouge groups I mentioned. This is basic history, which the man in the interview twisted to fit his own paradigm, which is FARCE, to say the least.

I could go on and on debunking this guy but I hope these simple history facts should be enough. In my opinion this guy was only trying to use the Roswell incident, and possibly ATS, to propagate his own twisted fantasy about the end of WW2 while using Roswell to help do that.

[edit on 9/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Interesting.

I find that statement ignorant of what Americans knew about how Asians looked and I doubt they would have mistaken a bald Japanese as an Alien. If anything they would have thought it was a bald Chinese.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

I'm in total agreement with you on that one Slayer. Every American in 1947 was familiar with the Japanese cartoons from WW2. They would never mistake the round coke bottle glasses and buck teeth of the Japanese as being an Alien from another world. A balding Chinese fellow, however, I cannot be so sure of. A misidentification with an Alien race could be possible.

The only sure fire way to tell is to throw them into water and see if they sink or float. If they levitate, they are Aliens.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yet another story that distracts from the facts. They'll come up with anything they can to explain away the alien and saucer reports -- weather ballons, crash test dummies, now this.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I didn't write I agreed with what he claims and don't much care about that part. The connection to Roswell and Japanese radiation victims has been mentioned, even if it is disinformation. There's so much we still don't know. Chances are, what he claims is just leaked disinfo. But if he's right, you owe him an apology. At least he made a video. Which for some odd reason just made me think of CP3O.
I sure would have liked some sound effects.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
i am only 2 minutes into the video but this dude's hand motions are epic

lol yea there's no way nuke radiation/heat would make a japanese person look like a gray alien

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Well]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
So assuming that this is a disinfo piece by a former government employee. There are only two possibilities.

1) The employee was purposefully 'force fed' the bogus info.

2) The employee is manufacturing the info himself.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Thats very funny, this guy is saying the Airforce sent suicidal Japanese prisoners of war up as test pilots with nuclear weapon payloads over the U.S.A.

He's very funny!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Question:

If Japan were winning the war, why would they have sent so many of their young men to their deaths as Kamikaze pilots?

Isn't the Kamikaze strategy an act of desperation?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Useless and ineffective?

Tell that to them.......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62761e1c31f0.jpg[/atsimg]

A dense column of smoke rises more than 60,000 feet into the air over the Japanese port of Nagasaki, the result of an atomic bomb, the second ever used in warfare, dropped on the industrial center August 8, 1945, from a U.S. B-29 Superfortress. (August 9, 1945)

Note: I added a red circle at the bottom in case their was any doubt as to where Nagasaki was during this bombing.

www.gensuikin.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3b2ceebff1e.jpg[/atsimg]

This boy, who was burned to death with his hands placed on his chest, leaving an impression of agony, is believed to have been a mobilized student exposed to the A-bomb in Iwakana township, which is about 700 meters from the hypocenter.

In those days, students who were in the 7th or 8th grade or in middle school were mobilized to munitions factories, farms, and national defense crews. They hardly did any learning at school. In the Urakami district of Nagasaki, there were several factories, including the Mitsubishi munitions, to which many students were mobilized. The death toll of mobilized students is unknown.

Regarding the disaster in Iwakawa township where this student was burned to death, the record of the Nagasaki A-bomb War Disaster reads as follows:

The instant the A-bomb exploded, almost all of the houses collapsed. The scattered pieces of wood and other debris covered the ground, and in some places they were heaped into drifts. Those who were outdoors all died, and those who were caught under the collapsed houses were screaming for help, and those who barely escaped frantically ran around. The town got dark, and, when visibility was regained, the collapsed houses started to smolder and then took fire. While there were mixed outcries of calls and for help, the town turned into a sea of flames."

Honestly, the hide of some people to say these atrocities did not occur, or were insignificant and ineffective, is astounding.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Negative input sorry.

CRAP!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The US had far more advanced VTOL aircraft than the Japanese ballons which basically just floated powerlessly on the jet stream.

Two US WWII examples:

1. K Class Blimp which also carried MAD (magnetic anamoly detector) and Air-to-Surface radar for hunting submarines.

2. Helicopters! Yes, the US had them and even used them operationaly in the pacific:

The Japanese did have a bacteriological program but did not have an effective way of delivering the payload, so it was pretty limited militarily.

I don't know what this guys motive is, but divulging the truth isn't one of them imo.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Sounds to me like this guy is a victim of a disinformation scheme. I can't prove anything, but, it certainly seems like he was forced into the job that he was enacting on behalf of the government.
Why would the government choose to force someone to work and organize certain documents, especially if that person had no interest in them?

Having kicked around and seen my share of honest folks and professionally prepped liars, I'm with you.

This guy probably doesn't even know it, but he is NOT telling even a fathom of truth. His body language is a dead give away. When you are telling the truth, you are matter of fact. You don't need to enact it with an incredible display of gestures to give visual credence to your statements. Even Italians wouldn't use such an array of technical motions to try to hypnotize an audience into believing this stuff.

I honestly don't think that this guy could be consciously aware of that his so called "memories" are implanted, or he would have done a heck of a better job presenting his case. What is more preoccupying than his story is the ATS backdrop which affords his statement credibility, despite the disclaimer. Is it true that ATS is a DisInfo Tool?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Broadcaste

www.blifaloo.com...
above is a link to the information i will be dealing with. It's the simplest to understand, that I could find on short notice.

IMO this man is a disinformant.

In my line of work I have come to rely on body language and eye movement to tell me if someone mey be lying. It's not a perfect science, but if you are a naturally good judge of character, it can be VERY useful.

The supposed whistleblower's hand gestures as he tells the story to the camera, indicates that his story is well crafted and practiced. He doesn't miss a beat in the wording during this part of the speech, like he does in the beginning where he's introducing himself and gathering 'actual' information from his mind, as is typical for most people.

when he describes his feelings about the danger of viewing the documents, his eye movements indicate that he is infact recalling an actual emotional feeling. However, when he begins his tale about these gondolas, and the true reason for the coverup, he indicates conjured creations of his mind, which lead me to believe the following about this individual:

This man is, in fact, an employee of the government who has viewed the case files concering the crash at roswell, against his will. A random person wouldn't simply be handed the keys to the city, however, which means his background with the government would be much harder to conceal or erase, as with the case of someone like Bob Lazar. He was therefore instructed to comee up with something believable to tell, being the intelligent person that he is [and capable of believable storytelling], and sent on his way to make you believe something completely off course with what's being hidden.

We sheep, afterall, will believe anything a video tells us, right?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by toltecnightmare

Disinformant? No.

Just another making up stuff (with no regard to whether or not it makes any sense) in order to draw attention to himself.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GigaloCool
I think the real question is "Why are they still trying to disinfo Roswell?"

Because Roswell is a lucrative business. There will always be another punter proclaiming to have the 'Real Story'. Selling their book/DVD about it and talking at UFO Cons - which you pay a pretty dollar to attend.

I'm starting to have a mental aversion to anything Roswell. I tend to switch off these days... as do many other people.

IRM

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join