It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF To Sell 888,463 Pounds Of Gold

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by angelx666

gold is worthless, you cant eat or breath gold

monatomic or 'white powder' gold when eaten is said to give you immortality

An ancient Illuminati secret

graal.co.uk...

that gold was the fools gold- its produced from urine by alchemists , aka 'elixir of youth', 'philosophers stone', etc

dunno worry, i researched this all, was going to make one and all, but found out you can get it for cheap now- its called 'Pyrite' nowadays

[edit on 19-9-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 10001011

Why wouldn't a regulated bartering system work? I mean everyone needs something, and for the most part everyone has something they are good at, sometimes more than one.

The answer to that question can be found in the following article. Actually barter was used here in the USA until the central bankers got involved..

What has Government Done to Our Money? is a really good article starting at the barter system in the USA and follows the different exchange systems to the current fractional reserve/fiat currency system. I recommend the article to everyone. It is a bit long but well written, interesting and easy to read.
The three articles: What has Government Done to Our Money?, G Edward Griffin's article and 'Eustace Mullins - The Secrets of the Federal Reserve' Should be required reading for everyone in this WORLD. Then the bankers would be known as the thieves and con artists they are.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

But you forget that the average person has no use for gold if they don't even have a job or lost a house... so what you say may be wise for an investor with money he stands to lose, but of little use to the 'common' man with a family to feed
reply to post by zorgon

Well, I consider myself pretty average, and I was able to turn a pretty nice profit on some gold I had laid aside. I had an unexpected event and had to cash a bit in. I had bought at around $600 dollars an ounce and fetched over a 1000 an ounce when I sold it. A forty percent profit in a couple years when everything on the market had lost fifty percent.

There are reports out of asia that dollars are being shunned. So as I said before, we don't know how bad the collapse will be. It may just be the Dollar that tanks hard and other currencies (euro, yuan) might rise. Which would leave silver and gold, which china just opened up their people, still standing large against a worthless or devalued dollar.

Wood stove and pantry are great. I been gardening hard and used the 'stimulus' money to set us up with a pressure canner and tons of jars.
Working on my fireman skills to keep the right temp while I'm canning on the wood stove.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

This will teach people to never buy gold when its high.

This is the way the NWO controls gold prices.
they buy when gold prices are low. and hold these sales when prices are high to steal money from the idiots that buy gold when its high.

Wait about 3 months after the IMF holds there sales and see what the gold prices are then.

They should be down to the $500 to 600 range that is when you buy for the next round of gold price rise. then sell when gold goes above $1000 again in about 5 to 8 years.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer

If gold was to be the currency again, then like another poster said huge mining corps would be the new world powers and that will get very messy.

Maybe these huge mining corps could be nationalized?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Bartering in a very small community = good.

Bartering world wide.... = are you #in kidding?

MONEY is not the root of all evil. Despite what your brainwashing has told you.

MONEY is not the problem.

If it weren't for some form of currency, it's absolutely probable that the computer you're sitting at reading this would not exist.

DESPERATION and it's sister POVERTY are the root of all evil.

Why do we have DESPERATION, brought on by POVERTY? That's because we have a FRAUDULENT money system. It's essentially the worlds biggest ponzi scheme in all of history.

Money, without compounding interest, issued by the state government, and backed by any precious metal is the solution. It always has been and always will be.

The only dilemma, was that with a currency that was backed by something(anything), there was a limit to how much currency could be created. This is a huge "no-no" for international bankers, because without the ability to instantly create ANY amount of money. They would not be able to enslave entire countries at their whim, which is highly documented through IMF loans - particularly to third world countries.

But, the first world countries are not any luckier. We too are slaves, some have come to see the chains that bind them, some continue to blissfully ignore them. But the fact remains, we are all slaves.

ERASE THE BRAINWASHING THAT HAS TOLD YOU MONEY IS EVIL, IT IS NOT TRUE. INSTEAD AKNOWLEDGE THE REAL ISSUES OF THE MONETARY POLICY (PRACTICALLY WORLD WIDE).

Imagine the good that one could do, if 50% of his income wasn't squandered to tens' of different taxes. All so that an imaginary compounding interest debt payment can be made.

The monetary system is the ultimate conspiracy, that has enslaved the world. And no one wants to admit it.

Excellent post. Absolutely on the money.

Although I just want to add one thing: I believe that greed, instead of money, is the root of all evil.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED

This will teach people to never buy gold when its high.

This is the way the NWO controls gold prices.
they buy when gold prices are low. and hold these sales when prices are high to steal money from the idiots that buy gold when its high.

Wait about 3 months after the IMF holds there sales and see what the gold prices are then.

They should be down to the $500 to 600 range that is when you buy for the next round of gold price rise. then sell when gold goes above $1000 again in about 5 to 8 years.

The Bankers have lost control. The old game won't work. China is salivating at the chance to get its hands on this 13 Billion worth of Gold. Have you seen the commodities deals they've been doing all over the world? They can't spend their dollar reserves fast enough. They also told the manipulators that they will not honor their OTC derivitave shorts in gold and silver, which is the other manipulation used to control prices. The jig is up, just watch and see.

China is also cutting off exports of rare earth metals of which they produce 95% of the global output.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEarChina is salivating at the chance to get its hands on this 13 Billion worth of Gold.

They need the gold for their space program

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

They need the gold for the worlds newest reserve currency.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Maybe they've finally realized that apart from a few industrial/electronics uses, Gold is relatively worthless. And now they've realized that, what will they do? Get rid of it of course. But to who? Probably us, the masses who are ready to be sold a crock at any time. They've even got some pretty effective spokespeople like Ron Paul to sell us this bridge.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Imagine the good that one could do, if 50% of his income wasn't squandered to tens' of different taxes. All so that an imaginary compounding interest debt payment can be made.

Thanks to the "inflation tax" and all the hidden taxes rolled into the cost of goods, most citizens of first world countries are paying between 80 to 90% taxes. Here in the USA the minimum wage now has a value 1/4 what it was in the 1950's, no wonder it take two people working more than one job to just barely support a family!

The politicians and the bankers are in colluding to fleece the citizens. Until we as a group understand that we can not change it

From the Bank of England forward all the governments of Europe had central banks for a very good reason. The kings and princes of Europe had learned from hard experience that they could raise the taxes of their subjects only so high and then they had a revolt on their hands and they tended to lose their jobs (and heads). It appears that that natural level was about 40-43%; people will tolerate taxes up to about 40-43% and then they start digging in their heels and they just won't allow it to go any further. But with the central bank mechanism in place the lid was off. Now these governments could tax their people 50%, 60%, 70% and in some cases 80% of everything they produced and they did not have a revolt on their hands. They did not have resentment because the people didn't know that they were paying a tax. They knew that prices were going up, but they didn't understand why, they didn't know who was getting their lost purchasing power. www.bigeye.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I believe a good deal of it was handed over to the IMF by the corporation known as "The United States Government" during the bankruptcy in the 1930s. Of course, the more correct approach would have been to go to war with them for the infiltration and covert war the NWO has long been waging.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It's funny that this should come up because I've just been watching an absolutely superb documentary. It is over three hours long, but if you want a really good historical perspective about this whole thing, check out....

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

I've watched it a couple of times and that's not nearly enough.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Rich23,

You are absolutely correct. If every American would watch this video, there would be a revolution tomorrow. Gold is money. It is portable, personal and private. I have been buying it for many years regardless of the price in FRNs. FRNs are worthless and represent nothing of value. Gold is cheap at 10,000 FRN's.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The canaries in the coal mines are singing in more markets than you can count. Just to name a few, the Baltic Dry Index of shippers is off 40% since June. The S&P 500 is trading at 5 times its highest valuation in history. Gold has broken out higher in every currency in the world (the beginnings of a CRACK UP BOOM as paper reverts to intrinsic value) and is attempting to do so in dollars - to the consternation of Barrick gold ($3 to 5 billion of losses on hedges) and all the big banks who are short the metal for POLITICAL purposes.

Gold now has an ACTIVE head and shoulders bottom pattern in place which TARGETS $1,350. A flight to REAL money has begun. The Chinese government is ACTIVELY pushing their citizens to buy gold and silver and they have the ability to STAND up to the manipulators and protect their people. THEY WILL DO SO and defend the value of their peoples’ gold and silver. Call it a BEIJING Put. The manipulators have never had to deal with someone holding over 2 TRILLION dollars on the bid and would be more than happy to TAKE DELIVERY.

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

The Debt problems are only just beginning..... Treasury says millions more foreclosures coming do to Option-ARM and Alt-A resets, which have already begun.

FDIC going to Treasury for printed money because they're already Broke after 94 banks collapse this year, with their 'problem' bank list grown to 400.

Basel II & III requiring derivitaves to be taken onto banks books Sept 30! JPMorgan alone holds Tens of Trillions in Derivitaves.
The only answers are PRINT or DEFAULT. Either way Gold and Silver shine. Of course, take care of BASIC necessities first, Food, Heat, Personal Protection, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join