It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS GOING TO COME OF THIS!!!

David Rockefeller and the rest of his mob OWN THE ENTIRE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LOCK, STOCK AND BARREL!!!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will come of this if it's even true.
Wanna bet? OK...check back on this story in 2 months from today.
Here's what you'll have heard...Nada, nothing, zero, zip, zilch.
Anybody who doubts it...do you want to put up some dough?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
as is often said on this site about posters, so can it be said about horowitz.."incredible claims require incredible evidence"...the dots have to be better connected then what he is describing...leaps of faith are for lemmings

Yep.

And I will repeat,

WHO HAS ACTUALLY READ THE AFFIDAVIT?

The man is an idiot. He doesn't have evidence to back up ONE of his claims. I mean everyone should honestly read the affidavit.

This site goes by "Deny Ignorance". You all are perpetuating the ignorance....10 fold.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Unforunately, this guy is a nutjob, and his affadavit is like those after school specials we all used to see---"Inspired by True Events"---but regretably his use of sensationalism, coupled with his obvious, intense desire to profit from the impending disaster, only further damages the chances for the truth to be believed by the masses, even when it is finally delivered in the proper manner. IMHO.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is normally the kind of thread I would really sink my teeth into.

If you are truly in the know, truly beyond ignorance, do this for me.

Play Devil's Advocate.

Defend the target, here, to the best of your ability. No matter how much you think you know on a subject: with every talent you possess, defend the opposing viewpoint. You'll learn more in thirty minutes than you will in a lifetime of simply falling into line with the popular theory.

Which of you, here, could comfortably stand on this man's side, the side of his family or government, and defend him?

Doing so will help you examine your own arguments and might reveal your personal prejudices. (This is not an attack against you. A prejudice isn't always a bad thing. I have prejudices against murder and torture.) If you defend your enemy, you'll learn more about the other side of the issue than you will just standing over there, shouting accusations.

No one, here has defended this man. He probably isn't aware of this forum, and yet he is hammered and abused. How many of you know him beyond what someone else tells you is true? It very well might be.

But then again, it might not.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Arrowmancer]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Sorry, David owns the CDC & WHO & CIA & UN. You haven't been paying attention since 63

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

You want us to defend genocidal murderers? They maybe had unhappy childhoods. Coming from that clan they had to. They funded Hitler, organized Auschwitz through IG Farben. They must be under a lot of pressure having to lead the Super Race. Now it is their sacred duty and pleasure to use our own resources to denude our planet of people. That must be hard on kids.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The only defense I can come up with for the Club of Rome cofounder is that he is a victim of his environment. I wish he had better spiritual mentors. I wish he had been protected from corruption. He will never face an earthly court. Those who want to get away with murder should forget about hit men. The best way to get away with murder is to have multi million dollar foundations commit murder.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Then again it is a tough challenge to get everything organized for such a large undertaking. There are the State Troopers who have to pretend they don't know its a genocide. The buses w/o windows are all ready, the Fema camps are staffed w National Guards. There have been some practice runs like Katrina and the police are acclimatized to violence against old people. DHS have been trained under CIA who were trained by Gestapo and SS smuggled in through Operation Paperclip. And that's only for the Fema camps. Nazis similarly recruited thru Op Paperclip readied the lethal vaccines. There was a near slip in Checkoslovakia, but WHO got it covered over. DHS has thousands of healthcare persons training and drilling, but that is just to distract them, the lethal bioengineered flu shots will be administered by trained military either US or foreign. Trampling the Constitution was the hardest part. It had to be done gradually, like cooking a frog. The UN had to be set up and whitewashed into sanctity almost worship. The CIA had to be set up to unleash horror and death on most of the world but still retain the respect of all the military dictatorships.
That was a great undertaking. Actually the greatest undertaking on the planet up until this time and date. It beats out the pyramids, WWI, WWII, Korean War & Vietnam and every other war we have ever had put together. Quite a job for one family.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
It is about time that the Rockerfellers, Rothschilds and co. of this world learnt about Ozymandias, 'Ruler of the World' and his eventual fate.....that being the same fate of all so called 'Ruilers of the World'!

Eventually their time is up and they are 'removed' from their thrones!

I am not holding my breath on this one and only hoping that this will 'hold true' and justice be done.....but one thing is certain.....sooner or later, one way or another......no matter how hard our so called 'Rulers' struggle, their time will be up and they WILL be gone......just like good ole Ozymandias! (Percy Bysshe Shelley's Poem, please READ!)

The Elites forget that History tells a Never Ending Story that continues to repeat even to this day!

How I love it when the 'Mighty Fall!' and it ALWAYS happens WITHOUT FAIL and you can take THAT to the Bank!!

Man I Loled when I saw you post, Thoses guys won t be hurt,never beleive me. and more Behind them rule the true masters...There is only one hope and I am sure you know what it is ...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Chances are that we will not be able to stop them right away. The most important thing to concentrate on is getting right with God. I don't think this is the end time, the time when everybody gets raptured. We will probably mostly all die and meet again at the end times a thousand years from now. But God's people will overthrow these murderers somehow, that's in the Bible. People in WWII died fighting Hitler, they thought it was the end times too. The ones who survived thought the world would be a better place after the war, they didn't know that they had let these monsters get away.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
double post!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
Here's Dr. Horowitz's interview with Project Camelot:

He seems very sincere and articulate and passionate here...

Agreed.

All I have to add to this thread is anyone who cannot see that everything this man is saying is not 100% sincere is a true heartless idiot and clearly in need of a trip to the camps. Im not saying that Dr. Horowitz is correct but I think he believes what he is saying and I don't find him to be a charlatan or kook or anything like what these shortsighted skeptics seem to espouse. Just because the good doctor is offering alternatives to tamaflu and tylenol he's a kook? Cumoooon! you guys are pathetic.

Skeptics are all the same, they always need undeniable proof - similar to all of the scientists who delved into the black hole of quantum physics in the 90s and are now left scratching their heads at something they cannot understand.

there comes a time when the shift moves to the heart's intuition for guidance.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The trick is to hide the truth just in front of everyone. The truth is not hidden for us to find. The truth is right infront of us all.

They give us pieces of the puzzle let a few guys take matter in hands then let the public first discredit them once thats done no need to acknowledge a nutcase right?

Some stuff makes sence then some come out and ruin it all for the rest.
Why cant it ever be some respected scientist that received tons of award that comes forward.

Why do we always get the guys thats easy to discredit.

They wont do anything about this guy. They wont even acknowledge him. He's already labelled by his peers as a wack job. Why bother?

Too late 1 month to go unless a miracle happens:
Round up children fall in single rank and pull up your sleeve ... It wont hurt promise ... dont cry, dont worry we'll get to momy and dady too you wont be alone.

Im going to wait and see. I'll avoid it for as long as I can. Thats all I can say.

Hope you do the same!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This is an excellent find!! I have been trying to get additional information out regarding the relationship between the Rockefellers and Novartis, the makers of H1N1 vaccine but twice it has been moved to the trash!

back in May I conducted my own research regarding the history of Chiron, now Novartis and I stumbled across an article stating a massive vaccine deal that had taken place in July 2007.

One of the most significant deals to take place in the vaccine industry in the last ten years was signed late last night between vaccine heavyweight Novartis and biotech firm Intercell.

link:www.novartis.co...

There is one line in the article that really stood out for me and made me think, even more that the whole H1N1 fiasco has been planned.

January 15, 2009 16:00 CET US Department of Health and Human Services awards Novartis USD 486 million contract to build manufacturing facility for pandemic flu vaccine.

Based on your new info. I looked into the relationship between the executives at Novartis and the Rockefellers, and yes, they run mighty deep!

Andrin Oswald : A reshuffle of top executives at Novartis has left Joerg Reinhardt as chief operating officer.

He will report to ceo and chairman Daniel Vasella, whose contract has been extended. Reinhardt is replaced as head of vaccines and diagnostics by Andrin Oswald, currently ceo of Speedel and global head of pharmaceutical development franchises.

Especially for Daniel Vasella, the current CEO of Novartis.

There is a very interesting tool I found at this link:[www.muckety.com...?_r=2D
that shows the relationships between the executives of Novartis and the Rockefellers.

It really makes me think we are looking at members of the Illuminati

If you take the information provided in the Affidavit, you will see a definite link!

Thanks for your time,
Pax

[edit on 21-9-2009 by paxnatus]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Wow, I would love to think it is useful, but cant help but think it is another part of the plan, seriously, along with federal reserve and others, something evil to take the fall in order to let the eviller things go unnoticed...

Everyones too busy celebrating the defeat of these that focus is only on them

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just my observation: when the swine flu broke out, it was just in small mexican towns/ cities. and then they said a bit in mexico city. A city that size did not have as many casualties as what is being touted now for being a pandemic. So I am just thinking it was a test. Then all of a sudden it was in a texas city.. and started to being reported in canada. ( where i live). I can understand.. someone visiting mexico and then bring the virus here unknowingly. But when i travel, I have always seen every airport having an area with a thermal camera to see anyone with a high temp so they can stop anyone with flu symptons. And then, also in canada: all of a sudden there were reports about native people on reserves, far enough away from larger cities having major bouts of the N1H1 virus. How can a virus be introduced to to these remote areas? and this past week the federal govt screwed up and sent body bags to several reserves in advance of any outbreak. Did they know something in advance?
Also never explained is how this virus was contained after the outbreak in mexico. and now almost every country in the world has reported several cases of the H1N1 virus. How can this strain of virus be spread so fast over the whole world , unles there was already strains ready to be introduced to every country. There has been tooo much propaganda about a FLU PANDEMIC, as if they are telling us this is GOING to happen and they are just trying to eliminate the shock of when the flu is going to be introduce at top numbers during the winter months.
Flu vaccinations are given out as strains of this virus at lower levels to help the body build antibodies to fight the flu virus when it does spread. But how do we not know that this time the H1N1 vaccinations are not going to given out to just help spread the virus faster? They have already stated in the past month that this strain is a new and self mutated virus that they have never seen before, but they have already made a vaccination. sounds fishy to me. Govts are being FORCED to come up with billions of dollars to stock pile vaccinations. And as already reported poorer countries are not able to do so with this economic crisis.
I believe as i have from the very start that this has been and will be a depopulation man made virus. They have already stated by the WHO and govt agencies that world wide at least 1 million people will likely die from this. They are just getting people ready for the real shock that millions and millions of people will get this flu virus and those with weak or poor immune systems are going to perish.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow. I'm amazed that a few people in suits can sit around a table and decide to create a virus and then sell the cure to make a load of cash. I mean how miuch money do you think you need to be happy? Is the persuit of money and power so gripping that you would stoop so low as to create a virus.

I think the rapture may have been and gone and we are in hell.

Love and light and all that...but people like this need removing from the world.

God (Which ever one you believe in ) save us.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zeineguy48

Yes Vera Cruz is headquarters to .... I forget.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just for fun let's consider the world governments options on population control. China is the only one who stepped up and limited the birth rate of their people. Everyone else breeds uncontrollably. Of course since there are certain cultures who don't take responsibility and aren't near zero population so what are they suppose to do.
In Africa the infancy mortality rate is so high that women have babies hoping some will survive. In India baby girls are aborted. And of course the population of Islam is growing at an alarming rate. Islam will not cease population growth because of their theology.
So what's going to happen? There are 3 factor to chaos, population density, gender imbalance and resource depletion.

If a smart group of the most powerful gentlemen on the planet get together and decide that there is no way to support these populations and a certain government isn't pulling their weight, even with sanctions and other pressure, then action is needed. Or maybe Mother Nature is just taking her course in thinning the herd. Either way we will be stuck with alot of dead bodies just like other times in history when the events led to chaos.

So be prepared... mentally, physically, and emotionally.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

We are taught to believe the world is overpopulated by our schools which recieve grants (bribes) from foundations run by powerful men. This is not the reason people are no longer having children in the west though. In America no wants to have children because the schools are pits of hell. Children are being maimed by vaccines. Cancer and other diseases are out of control. Most of these problems can be traced right back to foundations which are run by powerful men. They did not become powerful through selfless acts.

On a side note, the middle east is the root of most mystery religions/secret societies. The powerful men usually owe aligiance to secret societies. This and the fact that Bedoins are too smart to drink poison punch has something to do with why middle easterners are not in any danger of being culled.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by eradown]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join