It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
First off Dr Horowitz will be dismissed as a "nut-case" and that will be the end of it as far as the FBI and the MSM are concerned.

Secondly, for many years I have assumed the following scenario will eventually come to pass:

Some wealthy religious group, or some nation, or some other group with tremendous resources will "design" a killer virus. One that will have a short incubation period and kill a very high percentage of the infected within a short period of time. They will at the same time create a vaccine which will provide immunity to the select group of individuals they want to survive. They will then unleash the virus on a worldwide basis. When the dying is done they will then control the entire world. Them and their wealth will be safe from the mass of barbarians that threaten their existence.

I have never been very afraid of the threat of nuclear holocaust. It destroys too many assets and TPTB are aware of that. A worldwide pandemic would accomplish the purpose of these lunatics leaving everything they value intact...

As far as the situation we now see, are we part of those chosen to live or part of those who are doomed, or are we all just paranoid?

My guess is if and when such a thing happens we will not know it until mass numbers of people start dying worldwide. Spreading the virus will be as easy as putting carriers on flights to every major destination in the world and having them crack open a 5cc vial of virus into the ventilation system of the aircraft. If Rockefeller is intent on depopulating the world, I doubt they will attempt to do it by vaccination. My guess is when huge numbers of people in third world countries start dying off like flies it is time to start worrying. As in "bend over and kiss your poor rear end goodbye"

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
NO FAR GONE WAY! yaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! why isn't this mainstream yeT.
time to worry again.
Do we finaly have a hero?
I just had a few affidavits printed and I will be printing more.
I suggest everyone do the same.
Hand them out. no matter what!
We have to back this guy up, or we could end up. right back where we were.
If the FBI does nothing then it's time to dismantle this whole country.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
HUGE NEWS!!

If Dr. Horowitz is legit and has filed this lawsuit with no holes, they are quaking in their boots!

Let the light shine on the cockroaches worldwide!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.healthwatcher.net...

Leonard Horowitz has "educated" the public for over a decade in his own way about the evils of the Illuminati, the perils unleashed on earth by a conspiracy of governments, drug companies, the spread of AIDS, Ebola and other viruses to depopulate the earth. He's partnered with a Christian fundamentalist to spread the word of god. In recent times, he's focused on a conspiracy that involves DNA tinkering, sound frequencies, and the upcoming technotronic revolution.

C-CURE is his latest plan to scam the public. According to Len, it's nothing more than a "skin cancer purgative". Unfortunately, Horowitz doesn't have a clue about treating skin cancer, and anyone who buys into this method as a method of curing their lesions is making a mistake.

Informed consent before taking C-CURE - And don't forget this disclaimer:
"The C-CURE™ Club, its members, managers, leading investigators, and/or the manufacturers and distributors of C-CURE™, accept no responsibility for any costs, payments, or reimbursements for expenses or compensation for injuries said to be connected in any way to either using or not using C-CURE™ as recommended herein as a natural cancer purgative. This includes rejecting liability claims made by individuals who may choose to use C-CURE™ or not, and postpone or forego methods of dealing with cancer more accepted by the medical community."

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
First off Dr Horowitz will be dismissed as a "nut-case" and that will be the end of it as far as the FBI and the MSM are concerned.

Secondly, for many years I have assumed the following scenario will eventually come to pass:

Some wealthy religious group, or some nation, or some other group with tremendous resources will "design" a killer virus. One that will have a short incubation period and kill a very high percentage of the infected within a short period of time. They will at the same time create a vaccine which will provide immunity to the select group of individuals they want to survive. They will then unleash the virus on a worldwide basis. When the dying is done they will then control the entire world. Them and their wealth will be safe from the mass of barbarians that threaten their existence.

I have never been very afraid of the threat of nuclear holocaust. It destroys too many assets and TPTB are aware of that. A worldwide pandemic would accomplish the purpose of these lunatics leaving everything they value intact...

As far as the situation we now see, are we part of those chosen to live or part of those who are doomed, or are we all just paranoid?

My guess is if and when such a thing happens we will not know it until mass numbers of people start dying worldwide. Spreading the virus will be as easy as putting carriers on flights to every major destination in the world and having them crack open a 5cc vial of virus into the ventilation system of the aircraft. If Rockefeller is intent on depopulating the world, I doubt they will attempt to do it by vaccination. My guess is when huge numbers of people in third world countries start dying off like flies it is time to start worrying. As in "bend over and kiss your poor rear end goodbye"

People in 3rd world countries already die in huge numbers like flies. It's the developed world "eaters" they are after now.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It will happen ,surely, if he is correct or if he is wrong. This is the person that claims that AIDS and Ebola were made by US,at least according to Wikipedia.
So he feeds from these kind of things - and it will be pretty easy to make it into non-issue by organizations he attacks.
I personally consider this Flu scare totally out of any proportions and general population vaccination campaign as having no health-related sense at all - but once i read about what this guy said in the past, he is not more credible in my eyes then people who push for vaccination. And maybe it was the point? To make the real issue with all this swine hype (and there must be some true reason ,surely not medical ,but maybe financial or even worse) be dissmised by general public seeing that person who is now stirring the pot, was the one doing the same with AIDS,Ebola and SARS.
One thing is certain, this flu is not worse then last year's one, at least as far as fatalities go. And for some reason there is a lot of fear being created around it. Both by health officials and by those who attack the establishment.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
www.healthwatcher.net...

Leonard Horowitz has "educated" the public for over a decade in his own way about the evils of the Illuminati, the perils unleashed on earth by a conspiracy of governments, drug companies, the spread of AIDS, Ebola and other viruses to depopulate the earth. He's partnered with a Christian fundamentalist to spread the word of god. In recent times, he's focused on a conspiracy that involves DNA tinkering, sound frequencies, and the upcoming technotronic revolution.

C-CURE is his latest plan to scam the public. According to Len, it's nothing more than a "skin cancer purgative". Unfortunately, Horowitz doesn't have a clue about treating skin cancer, and anyone who buys into this method as a method of curing their lesions is making a mistake.

Informed consent before taking C-CURE - And don't forget this disclaimer:
"The C-CURE™ Club, its members, managers, leading investigators, and/or the manufacturers and distributors of C-CURE™, accept no responsibility for any costs, payments, or reimbursements for expenses or compensation for injuries said to be connected in any way to either using or not using C-CURE™ as recommended herein as a natural cancer purgative. This includes rejecting liability claims made by individuals who may choose to use C-CURE™ or not, and postpone or forego methods of dealing with cancer more accepted by the medical community."

First off, Do you see that site? Seriously. Show me where they cite their sources, the links they have dont go anywhere and how credible is this site? Look to see if its just a slander attack before posting

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Doesn't anyone remember the story of the guy who set his girlfriends house on fire.....and then turned out to be the first one on the scene with a water hose....coming to rescue his lovely?

I smell a psych-ops plan.

Of course, the Illuminati want to look like our heros.

That's the easiest takeover plan of all.

Yes I also do not like the smell of this.
Dr. Dr. Len Horowitz also promotes the alleged "Magic Healing Powers
of The "Sacred" Solffegio Frequencies from the bible".
"The Healing power of 528hz" he calls it.

Myself and several others have researched this and have
found the Dr`s. findings to be lacking any serious scientific proof.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So.... I also question his motives

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
How respected is Dr Len Horowitz?
I only ask as if he is highly respected in medical circles,this may at the very least make more doctors look into the subject more.
Lets hope it does a lot more than that though.

Horowitz is on 'quack' list with fda, because of his hiv/aids 'denialism'

there are many videos on youtube

[edit on 19-9-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 19-9-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Spidercow

I did. Its not. I checked Dr. Len Horowitz's official website before posting. You can go to his web site and see that their claims are true by his own admission. The following is taken from his web site. Perhaps you should take your own advice prior to atacking me!!!

Thank you for visiting Dr. Len Horowitz's official website. Currently, he has turned his attention to matters most pressing for world health and civilization's evolution--"The Concert for Living Water." Dr. Horowitz believes this planned event holds the greatest hope for purging ailments, ignorance, and animosity from our global village. He says this science-based musical-mathematical concert, based on his decryption of the real da Vinci Code, is all about LΦVE and just what the planet needs.

"So far a Nobel Prize has not been awarded to Dr. Len Horowitz, but it should have been. He relays some of the most provocative and important information in the world today."

CALL TO ACTION:
Call toll free 1-888-508-4787
to order Dr. Horowitz books, CDs,
DVDs and recommended health care
products.

Humanitarian, Clinician, Prophet, Scholar and Natural Healer Advances Global Healing Event:

Leonard George Horowitz (a.k.a., Dr. Len Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H., D.N.M, D.M.M.) has come full circle over the past 30 years beginning and triumphing in natural healing. A "World Leading Intellectual," once christened "The King David of Natural Healing" for his award-winning books exposing the drug cartel's medical mischief, he is now focused on teaching "the world to sing in perfect harmony" in 528Hz frequency--the main energy of LOVE!

"You are a digital bioholographic precipitation, crystallization, miraculous manifestation, of Divine frequency vibrations. Get it? You are the music echoing universally and eternally hydrosonically!"

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz

His Five Step Plan to Prepare Your "Temple" Against the Current and Coming Plagues. Read Dr. Horowitz's 2nd National Best-seller:

The Monumental Book That Triggered a Revolution in the Way Musicians, Mathematicians, and Metaphysicians Think. Read:

His First National Best-seller That Shocked the World, Proves the Man-Made Origin of HIV/AIDS and Nails the Source:

Hello. My name is Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz. I am a public health professional, internationally known health science investigator, and the author of more than sixteen books, including the national bestseller, Healing Celebrations: Miraculous Recoveries Through Ancient Scripture, Natural Medicine and Modern Science. You can learn more about my credentials, including my numerous scientific peer reviewed publications, at www.drlenhorowitz.com.

The following information is not about me, however. It is about cancer . . . And a most amazing way of overcoming this frightening illness that is never featured in headline news or major medical journals. It will never be as long as the cancer industry is profiting from people’s suffering.

This website is dedicated to informing you about C-CURE™—a revolutionary new herbal formula based on a proven remedy that has already helped thousands of people beat skin cancers. Experimentally, this product is likely to help people eliminate an array of other cancers as well. This product, along with the recommendations in the aforementioned book, provides an approach to naturally purging cancerous cells and tumors from your body.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The bastards wouldn't have dared to create a real killer virus.
All they needed was "a virus (sounding name - although not very kosher)" with "potential" to kill millions, so they can sell their media+vaccine+control. Yes, control is also a commodity, a very popular one, as good as MSM and chemicals are...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Sorry, but I am sceptical when "the affidavit" has numerous ad links to selling homeopathic remedies and books. Not very professional. Guess ya gotts pay the bills, doc. I don't see anything in the press, nothing on Drudge...just a "news release" on his own web site. Hope it's for real but kinda sounds like a PR stunt. Will wait and see.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Truth, Justice, Love, Joy, Fairness, True Freedom...

important stuff...

all hidden Truths revealed..

abundance for all...

namaste'

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Whether this guy is legit or not, I think we all can clearly see that the elite's house of cards are crumbling.

There is little that we have to do, with all the in-fighting among the elite, they are causing their own demise..

Thumbs up to all the 'white hats' that have been working behind the scenes.....don't flame me for this but, yes, Obama is a 'white hat.'

Have you noticed that all the corruption over the past years are starting to surface now...
, under Obama's watch.

keep your eyes on the news, I think there will be a BIG announcement before the end of this month..

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
His website looks like... some crackpot trying to sell some homeopathic stuff... And I was hoping it was legit too

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm not a lawyer...thank god. But what is it that he filed?

He can only file a personal civil suit against Rockefeller, unless he can convince an attorney general's office to issue a criminal complaint. As far as I know, their are no specific criminal charges for causing a pandemic, unless he is seeking relief through an international court.

If he has filed a civil suit, the burden of proof is on Horowitz. Not sure whether he has rights to demand records from Rockefeller. I think that only occurs in a criminal case. Forgot the name for it. Regardless, it is also unlikely that any Rockefeller person would be held accountable in a civil lawsuit. The entity, or the Rockefeller empire, may be susceptible to litigation. It will be very difficult to provide compelling evidence that a specific Rockefeller person is in the wrong. Just think about that for a moment. These guys are protected layer upon layer, and have armies of lawyers at their side.

Anyway, if you watch the video from the link I provided earlier from 2001, he has been after Rockefeller for a very long time. Its sounds rather personal. He may be laughed out of court, since judges only work for the elite. Well, the elite are always first in the line. Rockefellers are probably among the ten most powerful and wealthy individuals in the galaxy.

Horowitz should have come out a lot sooner, like 2 or 3 months ago when this was ripening on the vine. He has very little chance of accomplishing his objective of helping people at this point....if that truely is his objective.

As this whole ordeal progresses, I'm really beginning to wonder which side of the fence is the smartest side to be on. To take the shot or not? If I was as corrupt and evil as these elitist bastards are, I would certainly take advantage of the mindset whereupon many grasp onto conspiracy theories without research or critical thinking. The internet is ablaze with discussions of the adverse effects of vaccinations and how this flu vaccine may be a form of population control. If I were an evil one, why not turn the tables and actually release a deadly form of the virus with an established anecdote (or vaccine). The ones refusing the vaccine would be the ones I would want to eliminate if I were Dr. Evil. A perfect opportunity to rid oneself of the thorns in their feet. All that would remain would be the sheeple, healthcare workers, fire and rescue personnel and whomever else decided to take the vaccine.

I'm not completely sold on Horowitz since he should have come forward a long time ago...at least with public warnings. Maybe he did, I do not follow his preachings. But the video I watched today, he was trying awfully damn hard to be convincing. He even put in a shot at Israel regarding the award of the Israel state essentially being a bribe. Just the thing he would need to say to capture the attention of many of the jew haters and to sink the hook.

These people are far smarter than you or I. They are amazingly intelligent. Don't think for a moment you are invincible, or you can outsmart them. You'll lose plenty.

Ya better think long and hard about what you are doing. And pay attention to those around you who decide to take the vaccine. The elitists need health care for the most part, and they need both uneducated and educated sheeple to do things on their behalf. Its simply absurd to believe that they would want to kill or maim a majority of the population randomly. Just doesn't make sense to me. How about you?

[edit on 19-9-2009 by allclear]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i wonder how big the carpet that they sweep this under will be
these people should be put in jail or worse

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by allclear

allclear,

I think you don't have anything to worry about, this pandemic scare is just that, a scare....FEAR...FEAR...FEAR....

It's time to stop playing their game, stop giving them the fear that they want and start living in peace and love...start playing your own game!

PEACE and LOVE..

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well lets give a listen, does he sound like a quack?

[edit on 19-9-2009 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join