It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+147 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

LOS ANGELES, CA -- Drug-industry investigators have uncovered documents exposing an international drug ring, operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations.

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released evidence in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology "trust" are behind the pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccinations. Their documents, being sent by attorneys to the FBI this week, evidence industrialists are operating a crime ring within the "Partnership for New York City" (PNYC), and are behind the pandemic's creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions.

"David Rockefeller's trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall Street, including media moguls Ruppert Murdock, Morton Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer, and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Jerry Speyer, are implicated in advancing global genocide," Dr. Horowitz wrote to FBI directors.

Given the unprecedented nature and urgency of these findings, Dr. Horowitz has posted his affidavit for public review on FLUscam.com, hoping wide spread dissemination will prompt governments worldwide to cease mass vaccination preparations to avoid becoming accessories.

Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

Do you think the FBI and other intelligence agencies will actually do anything about this, or are they complicit in the conspiracy as well.....?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's about time someone with the ability to do this has done so. I could have filed a suit but I'm just a lone guy out here and no one would listen to me.

Let's pray the FBI does do it's job but I won't be holding my breath waiting for them to get on the ball. They seem to be too worried about some terrorist(s) that may or may not exist and probably wouldn't exist if we hadn't been mucking up the Middle East(everywhere, for that matter) for so long. It's no wonder they are a bit miffed at us over there, nothing the U.S. has done there has been any good.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Yeah, much as I'd love to see the FBI finally bring down the "Dark Emperor" himself, something tells me DR has some way of protecting himself from them..........

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Full Affidavit here:

www.fluscam.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I could not have woken up this morning to a more welcomed thread.

I've been a fan of Len's for sometime now.
It's just so good to see someone who has a following
record these statements in legal form.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
S&F. More people should be made aware that the virus is suspicious.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

Definitely, please pass this on to everyone you know!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Posted this info on Twitter. I advise everyone to do the same.

My mother will be forced to get the shot (high school teacher). My aunt's employer is forcing their employees to get the shot. My grandfather will be forced (teacher). So on so forth.

I'm never getting this shot.. I will fight until the end. I have a feeling that this will be the boiling point and trigger for revolution.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Does this have anything to do with the suicide of the CEO of Rockefeller and Co?

Article

Is this the same Dr Len Horowitz who discovered the frequency tone of love?

Article

[edit on 19-9-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So i wonder if Ben fulford's gang of ninja assassins is going to do something about this if the legal system fails us..

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
wasn't there supposed to be some fall, "public realization" or something like that?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Does this have anything to do with the suicide of the CEO of Rockefeller and Co?

Article

Or how about the dozens if not hundred of Dead Microbiologists over the past 2 years. Or the dead Financial Moguls over the past week, and year?

Seems like this was a long time in the making, and all the key witnesses are already dead!! There have been an awful lot of suicides by one gunshot wound in their own car!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
OK - so what now?

Didn't Jane Burgermeister file some sort of criminal complaint several months ago, can't say I've heard of any particular development coming from that and bearing in mind that they are going to start sticking folk in the next 2 weeks do you think this will have any impact?

I hope this will have some impact but I can't help feeling that this is one steam train that isn't going to be stopped easily

B

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

On the one hand i think a revolution is long overdue. Having said that TPTB will use any uprising as an excuse to violently and mercilessly crush any would be revolutionaries amongst you. After that happens, they will be 'justified' in doing just about anything they want to do, and the majority will be too afraid of standing against them.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k
So i wonder if Ben fulford's gang of ninja assassins is going to do something about this if the legal system fails us..

You know what, as nasty and messy as that would be, something like that may be the only option left if the intelligence community and legal system do fail......

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
am I missing something or just confused or stupid?

Where does the WHO or CDC fit into this?

Does ROCKY own everything?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Hmm..very fishy isn't it.

Anyone with only half a brain could join the dots together and see what the picture is.

Maybe i'm naive, but i would have assumed for every organised group of villains, there would be a counter group, a group who keeps tabs on the wicked and steps in and clears up when things start going in the wrong direction.

Who or what is the counter to the Illuminati, to the neocons, to the pharmacrims, and of course, the counter to the traitors of the last admin?

Do these people exist? If not, we are all in Big BIG trouble.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

I am amazed it hasn't been planned already!

Perhaps it has..maybe they're given them enough rope...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How respected is Dr Len Horowitz?
I only ask as if he is highly respected in medical circles,this may at the very least make more doctors look into the subject more.
Lets hope it does a lot more than that though.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
OK - so what now?

As for the "what now", spread the link to the affidavit as far and wide as you can. He's actually got lots of documentation and stuff included in there in the form of PDFs, it's excellent!

This has got to become mainstream news and FAST............

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join