It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminine Distraction in the Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Something I wrote almost exactly a year ago just thought I would collect other people's opinion on the matter. It's written somewhat comically so I hope you enjoy.

So aparently Alotta Fagina is on T.V.

Now this normally doesn't strike me as odd but its Alotta Fagina!

There's Alotta Fagina on a lot of the news media and Alotta Fagina running and working with the White House.

I do not bring up Alotta Fagina to simply be sexist which I must assure you to preserve the integrity of this blog I am not, but I find the spike in there being Alotta Fagina looking very attractive odd. Now I should probably be very excited about this new trend, seeing Alotta Fagina looking hot on the news because shes already a trend present in Mexico and the Playboy Channel but, I am not.

See a few articles (one recent and one not so recent) got to me before seeing Alotta Fagina on the News very often. The first was a random article on the web that I had stumbled across a few years ago and found rather funny for the main argument of the article was that attractive young female anchors cause both sexes to pay less attention to what exactly is being broadcast on the news and forget more easily the subjects being covered, essentially losing focus.

After laughing off what at the time was something I had hardly seen in mainstream news media very recently its become blatenly in my face obvious that the article was a fortune cookie of the internet of things to come. This brings me to the next article.

I was in a friends room prior to my deployment and noticed a Maxim laying on his bed (I don't subscribe to any mag's so I pick them up when I can and Maxim is one of my favorites, yes I read the articles, thats why they're there). I believe it was the actress from "The Girl Next Door" on the cover or some issue before that, I am not sure of the date anyway, I was skimming through it and caught an interesting article about how hot Alotta Fagina is looking on the news and that the "...more conservative the hotter..." and more numerous. The magazine only detailed in order that Fox 3, MSNBC 2, CNN 2, etc. only about what they possibly concluded the hottest co-anchors or reporters of the choice of news media. This coincidence both did and did not shock me as I am familiar with the tactics of those who control the media as to how to lead the masses.

Anyway this prompted me to do some quick research to find that the past article I had read did indeed hold credible ground. There actually have been tests that prove having Alotta Fagina looking very attractive on T.V. will cause your brain to melt, not literally and a bit exagerated but you get the idea.

I watch news a lot, even though I hate it, but have come to notice this trend growing at an exponential rate! I have never seen so many beautiful women on FOX before or any of the other news networks but damn, Fox trumps the rest! Not to mention FOX has that nice little coach that teaches everyone to smile even if they're covering deaths or disasters, its also part of the nice ploy to make everyone feel 'less depressed' inside, this goes for everyone except the mouth piece that has to yell at everyone to get his point... (I'm sorry I meant to put that in quotations... "your point") across.

Back on track about Alotta Fagina. I would just like to mention two more things, the white house current press secretary and the new Republican V.P. Nominee!

Dana Perino... pretty self explanatory, also, she's 36 years old. You could say she is the youngest and quite possibly the finest looking White House Press Secretary history has ever seen! Just in time for something also very historic, bringing up the popularity of the most hated president in history! Hoover is laughing people! He jumped out of his grave just to have a chuckle!!!

[edit on 19-9-2009 by GenLo]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin... its pretty easy. her whole life has been splashed out across the world. The only people who don't actually know who this person is are the people who are probably going to be voting for her. An inexperienced red vagina to catch all the votes of all the angry vagina's'. Being close to #ing Russia does not mean you have foreign relations you stupid redneck bitch, thank you.

And this concludes Alotta Fagina in the Media. If Alotta Fagina wants to talk later, please feel free to leave a comment below and I will do my best to answer, thank you!

P.S. Just to avoid any confusion or questions later, Alotta Fagina is a character from Austin Powers. And if anyone found the remarks about vagina's or Alotta Fagina offensive, it was just to put a humorous spin on the topic, and I would rather you message me about it so the silly argument does not clutter the comment space.

P.S.S. Apparently there are a lot of men who simply vote with their penis. Sorry to sell out my own kind but when I hear the durrr remarks like, "I like the idea of women in power (sexual innuendo is heavily implied)" or "Ya but she's totally hot and I'd totally put 'it' in her butt.". I even heard these stupid #ing remarks while Hillary was running and while she had the potential of picking some governor from Texas or some place as her running mate. Idiocracy isn't 500 years in the making, its 50! My fellow brothers, STOP IT! Pay #ing attention, I know we're dropping like flies for college attendance but we're not stricken with autism yet! So pick up the #ing books and research the damn internets!

One guys view:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Not exactly a mystery...

Sigmund Freud was the first one to talk about how human beings make their decisions based on emotions and not logic and that was a long time ago...

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
well sigmunt froid was a smart man ):
this women is very...sexy I:,and i also find sarah palin hot,lets face it sex can bring a lot of votes ):

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Let us remember that news in the U.S.A. is entertainment. The sole purpose is to draw an audience and make money. A pretty anchor just helps to draw the mindless masses.

I watched a documentary on John Lennon a while ago. He participated in an interview while he concealed himself with a bed sheet. He called it "Total Communication." Perhaps you should cover your t.v. with a sheet!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The fact is, sex sells. Being in the automotive business for many years, I discovered long ago that one can sell a rusty, worn out car to most any man if you drape a pretty woman on it, or if a pretty woman talks to the man about buying it. Check these links...

15 Ads That Prove Sex Sells... Best?
inventorspot.com...

Seven Brilliant Ads that Sex Sells So Well
inventorspot.com...

Using Sex to Sell Real Estate (and Other Drama)
www.futureofrealestatemarketing.com...

Sexual Advertising on Television
www.nku.edu...

Bottom line: Does sex sell? Yes. Of course it does. Sex has always and will always sell.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Good thread.
There is a thread from a while back about this, but not to the fullest extent. I completely agree, although as a man I like it...but its very attracting, not distracting. Seems as thought TPTB realised that if we put Alotta Fagina on every news channel, we will get more viewers.

My local News even has about 5 hotties running around reporting the news. You know they hired them on their looks.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Like I said earlier I wrote this a while ago as it seemed to become an ever more popular trend in the American Media which, you're right, is nothing more than entertainment but I wanted to collect on other people's opinions.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

I find this really interesting because I dont know if you have noticed this but why is the media trying to distract mainly males?

Just a thought and maybe a hint depending on where your from in life.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Well I don't think its just males that are affected by it. Studies have shown a pretty equal distraction in both sex, generally the affect of having a smoking hot female newscaster causes both male and female audience members to forget about the topics covered after viewing media. Both sexes are generally distracted by the alluring female host for pretty much the same reason.

I've come to the conclusion that if the host isn't over age 50 they are probably trying to hide something
!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by GenLo]

top topics

join