It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen Twenty Minutes Elicits Another Media Character Attack Still No Coverage of Questions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Now, similar "news" coverage is attacking Golden Globe winning actor Charlie Sheen, who dared to ask for a 20-minute meeting with President Obama to discuss 20 points relating to - again - unanswered questions surrounding 9/11. Sheen produced a fictionalized piece, "Twenty Minutes with the President" in which he sat down with "President Obama" to asked about twenty of these yet unanswered questions. Bob McIlvaine, whose son Bobby was killed on 9/11, has also joined with Sheen in requesting this meeting with the president.

Looks like Sheen's request to the president is being supported by the families. (these are the same families the MSM uses as an excuse to bash the truth movement, stating that it "upsets the families")

Time and again we have seen this same tired dance: Tucker Carlson attacking theologian David Ray Griffin and physicist Steven E. Jones. Scarborough Country attempting to discredit 911truth.org Media Spokesman Michael Berger. Glenn Beck's endless screeds calling 9/11 truth advocates "dangerous anti-Americans who work with ... al Qaeda to destroy America" (among other endless blather and name-calling). And not only has the corporate "right-wing" media taken this approach, supposed left-leaning publications have followed suit: Matt Taibbi in Rolling Stone, Matthew Rothschild in Progressive , Bill Maher's Real Time, even Commondreams.org.

This is what the MSM does best. they play the defamation card before they even address their views, and even (in sheen's case) not even talk about the 20 bullet points. this is sad...

Charlie Sheen's statement issued 9/14/09

and his email correspondence to the White House: Another Bin Laden tape has surfaced this morning. I will be monitoring the FBI's most wanted web site to see if this tape finally provides the Bureau with the evidence required to list "9/11?.....

... I urge all free thinking people to ignore these hopeless lap-dogs and responsibly do their own research. We can no longer allow these cowards and shills to contaminate the reservoirs of truth. In addition to their slanderous folly, they have ignored my very public challenge to a debate on Larry King Live. If these cockroaches had but one shred of courage, they would embrace this opportunity.

again, reinforces the fact that the points are ignored, and he even has the support of family members.

this is plain absurd what the media is doing...

911truth.org

[edit on 9/19/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I thought Charlie might have a shot at it.

(I should have known better).

That doesn't mean we stop fighting though!

peace

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6225aa85c09.jpeg[/atsimg]
My friend took this pic last week. (September 11th 2009)

never stop fighting until all the questions the families request gets answered!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Oh My God give that man and his family peace.

That hurt. (Seeing that Picture) Please thank your friend for taking it.

I can't even imagine.

As it is I'm a bit frightened to admit to something I heard first hand about the whole 911 incident.

Maybe it's time.

If you're interested U2U me and I'll share it with you and see what you think.

It isn't a nail in the coffin but it's supporting evidence, I guess?

Thanks

PEACE

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You know what really sucks is you can't even call one of these
networks and be ach them out. there is no way they will let us have a voice unless we pull something like what V did at the BTN.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think the message in V was not exactly what he did at BTN, persay, but the gathering he prompted at the end of the movie. THIS is what they are afraid of...and nothing else.

EDIT: But star for ya anyway, just for bringin' it up.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I have it on good authority Charlie is going to pull something on the red carpet here soon.

GO CHARLIE GO!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

i think he is going to do something too... i think AJ and him are running a contest to see if anyone can answer the 20 question. winner gets 10 grand.

I think...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
(bump)

What do you people think of this? I'm sick of the media selecting what they want to cover, burying everything... ticks me off.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's interesting, in the 'Charlie Seen Announces Contest' vid ( www.youtube.com... ) he didn't once say they're going to rate them based on the answers given. I mean, giving away 10 grand just to do a reenactment? That doesn't make sense.
The answers would be a valid point of having the contest in the first place, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by drac88

Understandable. This will give people incentive to come up with answers... but i don't think anyone will truly win because some of these questions can only be answered by the administration.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well yeah if anyone could really answer them all then I'd say they deserve more than 10,000!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by drac88

not to mention, more media exposure to the questions rather then sheens past with hookers, and drugs.

i see what they are doing. i think they are being clever with this some-'what'.

we have to wait until October to find out more about the contest.

I wonder how long the media with bring up his past before they even bring up the 20 bullet points.

i say, if there is more exposure to the unanswered questions, the better.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Thank You for the constant vigilance on this subject. Of course, the MSM won't cover the topic. It would make the next Terror attack coming be seen for what they all are, and that's a false flag attack.

It only takes opening Your eyes, and seeing all the better vulnerabilities; yet, the "terror attacks" only happen in a degree, and venue guaranteed to win the Hearts, and Minds of the sheeple for a short while, until war

S&F

[edit on 19-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

thanks sancho,

I'm trying, Looks like no one cares about it anymore. either their desensitized to it, or lost hope that a new investigation will take place.

(crosses fingers) i really hope it happens.

i really hope another false flag attack doesn't happen, but if it does, it will fully wake everyone up. But from what i heard (rumors, and especially here) a nuclear false flag attack.

I REALLY hope it doesn't go there though.

Off topic a bit, but looks like Rockefeller co is being investigated for swine flu!!! (GOOD THING!)

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

i think he is going to do something too... i think AJ and him are running a contest to see if anyone can answer the 20 question. winner gets 10 grand.

I think...

From what I understand, Alex Jones is not entertaining anyone to refute Mr. Sheen's "points."

Mr. Sheen's challenge is apparently only to those he knows will ignore him. The 10 grand is to see who can make the best video of President Obama and him during an interview.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Ohhh ok, thanks for the clarification on that.

Well that's still good, more attention.

the more the merrier.

we need to attack this from all angles, i still kinda dislike their tactic, but its still going to inform more people which is good.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Perhaps I miss interpreted your statement about people being desensitized or lost hope. I took that to mean a loss of overall support for the cause. I have to disagree with that statement. Pardon my frankness, but up until about 3 months ago I thought truthers were nutjobs, like many of the reactions that I've seen on video's of countrywide protests. You know the mentality, don't get too close to the protester, you might catch it.

Something happened a few months ago, and I did I caught it
. I suppose because I had heard someone, who was well spoken, appeared to be intelligent (or at least not a "nut job"), and raised some very interesting questions imho. He didn't slam the info down my throat, just raised questions. Me being the person I am sat in front of my computer looking at TONS of info trying to see why he would have these questions, and more importantly why I was beginning to see his point, it just didn't add up.

I was the person who ran out the day 911 commission report was released, purchased it immediately and swallowed it within 2 days. I needed to know why. Thank God I'm also the type of person who writes all over my books, questions for later research, things that do not make sense to me, smart arse comments back at a piece of testimony that didn't match what I remember from that day, and my favorite highlighting the breakdowns in what was thought to be protocol.

After the past three months, I am by no means an expert but I am proud to think of myself as truther. So, you can count at least one more person, and if I eventually saw, I'm sure others have, and I'm sure there will be many more to come.

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Pat Curley has offered to debate the coke snorting, hooker luvin', wife beatin' moron any time he chooses on Larry King....

I think Chuck will decline that invite.....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Dont get me wrong, more people are waking up, but i was referring to people here. (ATS) not nationally/internationally.

9/11 has been covered since ATS was created i think. i said that because everyone here got what they needed to know already, there's not much interest in these threads like there was last year and the years before that.

I hope im still wrong though, and people still care about it here. i was hoping something big to happen with sheen and AJ making that simulated interview.

perhaps im wrong and its making a huge impact.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join