It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lloyd Pye on Coast to Coast right now 9/18/09 Starchild Skull

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
just a heads up
Lloyd is discussing more on the DNA testing for the famed starchild skull.
and speaking on the Annunaki..

on Coast to Coast AM from 10-12 Pacific time.

get your calls in ..they'll be taking calls during the 11:00 Pacific hour.
call and post here

in leu of the new trailer for ' the Fourth Kind" movie.. that these aliens spoke in 'ancient sumerian' ... more and more in popular culture is swaying towards fine details about all this...

-

[edit on 19-9-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i'm listening right now

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
interesting talk about the starchild's brain...

Lloyd Pye briefly discusses why the Starchild Skull's brain is so different from normal humans. ... "Starchild Skull" "unusual brains"

i personally have suspicions that further investigation into the skull and what morgellons' sufferer's brains are going through is going to lead us into understanding the actuality of the origin of the Ark of the Covenant (activated human brain / advanced 'junk DNA' etc )

-

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Ahhh, Mr. Pye...
I really hope he gets the fundings he needs to make his research come thru the huge wall put up by the Powers that needs this information hidden behind fals History and lies in the Evolution ' ' ' Theory ' ' ' (Yes, it is just an theory.)

And I cant wait to see the movie 4th Kind ...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I guess this guy thinks that all retarted children with big heads are star people.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Well,you cant say its retarded man,He didnt say all retards are star children lol.And of course you have your opinion rather than what I think of
but still i can`t wait for the 4th kind and I hope the star child research pulls through

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
For anyone who still dont get it and want to do some reading on how the Starchild Skull is different , check this out

starchildproject

Deny ignorance

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
I guess this guy thinks that all retarted children with big heads are star people.

I'm pretty sure they call these " special needs " children now.

I'd basically written to him awhile back about the possibility of these as hybrids that were dumbed down or down syndrome alien/human dna and he wouldn't accept anything like this. In many ways he's deluded by his own way of defensive thinking.

Aliens or whomever that crossed our dna with theirs would likely be creating something less than expected.

He's been asking for donations and funding for quite awhile. You would think someone else well off would have been more than happy to donate funds or their services for a project like this. Besides, where's the rest of the skull and skeleton? Why haven't more of these been found? etc.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The only reason people believe that this skull is an alien hybrid is becaue they want to believe it's an alien hybrid. I want to believe it too guys, but come on. How is it a hybrid? There's so many funny looking skulls that are nothing more than abnormalities. To say that it's a hybrid is just too much. The reason he gets no funding is because his idea is silly.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Pye is delusional...his little skull was debunked years ago.If you can even call it debunked.Alas being delusional is a common human trait,i hope lloyd finds the help he needs.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Pye's an unadulterated pseudoscientist. He cherrypicks the few things he understands and uses them to present a case that supports his conclusions. The skull has been demonstrated time after time to be human. It contains human DNA from maternal and paternal sides. He's been dining out on this BS for years now. He's got some 'human inferiority complex' that's incapable of understanding the merits and potential of mammals. Crows, chimps, bonobos, gorillas and parrots have demonstrated consciousness and forward planning...did aliens create them too?

If he hadn't been able to make a living out of all his BS, I'd strongly suspect that Pye is an uneducated idiot. Instead, I strongly suspect that his supporters are idiots

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Pye's an unadulterated pseudoscientist. He cherrypicks the few things he understands and uses them to present a case that supports his conclusions. The skull has been demonstrated time after time to be human. It contains human DNA from maternal and paternal sides. He's been dining out on this BS for years now. He's got some 'human inferiority complex' that's incapable of understanding the merits and potential of mammals. Crows, chimps, bonobos, gorillas and parrots have demonstrated consciousness and forward planning...did aliens create them too?

If he hadn't been able to make a living out of all his BS, I'd strongly suspect that Pye is an uneducated idiot. Instead, I strongly suspect that his supporters are idiots

nice with the inferiority complex ..

how about we get a full spectrum DNA analysis then we can jump up and down on his corpse spitting words of the wise like you've prematurely done.

-

new topics

top topics

join