It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Of NY Bomb Plot Probe Admits Terrorist Ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Target Of NY Bomb Plot Probe Admits Terrorist Ties

wcbstv.com

The Colorado man suspected in a New York City subway plot has provided a partial confession to investigators, admitting ties to terrorism but downplaying his involvement in any specific terrorist attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.kdvr.com
www.thedenverchannel.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
FBI unit set for more anti-terror raids in Queens; Fears of Madrid-style subway bombings
FBI searches home of Colorado man in terror probe

[edit on 19-9-2009 by digger2381]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
So this now comes out of NYC, the man who was followed cross country, stopped and searched several times and then flew back to Denver under surveillance, has now admitted AlQaeda ties after several days of interviewing with the FBI.

Interesting turn of events considering the high publicity of the case and criticism of the LEOs involved in the raids in Queens.

wcbstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Downplaying involvement? Good luck to him but that don't wash with me. It's the duty of all citizens to report such people to the authorities. If you don't then your simply a peripheral part of the terror ring. I hope they throw the book at this turd.

IRM

[edit on 19/9/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Well it seems that he can't be an active terrorist, since he's not under arrest at this time and is scheduled to come in to talk again tomorrow... perhaps he's on a sabbatical?

It seems odd that they claim to have found evidence of explosives residue, plans, recipes, and now an admitted AQ link and decline to bring him in. It's not like he can be used to bring in any bigger fish, his mug has been plastered all over the news. If he was/is an AQ operative, he's burned. If not, then what's the hubbub?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This story doesn't surprise me........why? It seems in this country we look for a terrorist and magically they are. And just after calling them a terrorist and a couple times of water boarding they admit it! Amazing how everyone believes the news in this country. I have learned to question any news that I hear from the US, it is either right or left and somehow the truth has never been spoken yet. Just like Nazi Germany with the radio and newspapers.

Tru

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Couple more updates:

NY DAILY NEWS

NY DAILY NEWS

www.google.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">AP Story via Google News

ABC NEWS

Apparently he hasn't shown up for the scheduled questioning today. Looks to be on the advice of lawyers, not that he ran.

OMG he looked at stadiums and Fashion Week sites!!! TERRORIST!

Well he is a Mets fan and single, so it could be totally innocent.

top topics

join