It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I never knew this (graphic video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The Soviet Tale. This is a documentary made by a Latvian producer with support and request from some of the members of the EU. Here is told and explained the truth of Lenin’s, Stalin’s and Hitler’s for that matter, ideologies. That those all originate from one and the same idea published by Karl Marx in 1848-49. The base of it is that for most advanced nations to prosper and to be able to “create” the “New Man” who would be healthier, stronger, smarter and better in every way. But for that to happen the less advanced nations/societies like Slavs, Scottish highlanders, Bretons, Serbs and such have to be “exterminated”. In the advanced nations themselves, the lover society’s classes have to be OLSO exterminated (parasites of the society). This process is called “The War of Classes”. After Lenin took control of the Russia before the First World War, more than 10 million dead! By Stalin’s orders, to confiscate all food from most of the areas in Ukraine, where rebellion was growing. This was year 1932, and winter that year 1932-1933 7 million people starved to death. Under Second World War more than 20 million civilians were killed in the process Class War. After WWII Stalin ordered to clear the concentration camps, first used by Germans, and prepare them for new “prisoners” from all over CCCP (USSR). In Siberia gulags were build and citizens from USSR, mostly from the Baltic’s and south borders were sent there to work and to DIE. Millions more lost their lives there after the war had ended, so that more exact number of victims is unknown and will NEVER be known. This documentary is dedicated to their memory. Please comment; express your feelings and thoughts in my page on youtube, username: vytautas4Xfiles. Please spread the word of awareness to your friends and fellows, so that the dead shall NOT be forgotten and the justice would be served.

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

To clarify, Karl Marx DID NOT call for extermination of anyone, end of story. What Lenin and Stalin did had zero basis marxism or Marx's theory. The closest he came to this notion is that he stated there would be violent over throw between regime changes, but that is not to be confused with genocide. They were totalitarian dictatorships with their own agenda's.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Only problem is....Lenin did not take control of Russia BEFORE the 1st WW....and it wasn't in 1932

Marx also advocated NO SUCH THING!

You lost me right there.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by bismarcksea]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I agree with most of the posters.
I don't think Marx had that in mind...

However I highly recommend this video for those who now romanticizes the old Soviet Union and wants to rewrite history through rose tinted glasses.

top topics

join