It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The satellite link that keeps watch on your children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Its vivid colour is clearly designed to appeal to youngsters. But this watch is really aimed at their parents. For its key selling point is a satellite positioning system that locates the wearer to within ten feet.
The makers claim the GPS tracking device will offer anxious parents peace of mind and allow children the independence to go out to play on their own.

Well isn't this cute.

"If you brightly color it and play on every parents worse nightmare then they will accept the technology sir".

Well I have a question:

What happpens when you color it, ohhh, say silver, and remove the time telling function and make it mandatory for every man woman and child living on the face of the earth to wear one or else you will not be able to buy, sell, or trade?

What then?

Ohh don't worry it'll never happen. I just like to play the what if game sometimes.

P.S. here is the best part, are you sitting down????

The num8 watch costs £149.99 and can be securely fastened to a child's wrist, triggering an alert if forcibly removed

Lol!!! ok, I'm done.

linkywinkywoo

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Or stick it to a car/briefcase if you want to know where it goes. This has all kinds of bad applications.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I started this thread earlier today

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Yep, it shows how the Elite are slowly, but ever increasingly starting to control us more, and more. Kinda sucks; I hope People continue to wake up before it's too late.

S&F

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
D'ont you mean its a tracking device to see which aliens are abducting our children and where they are taking them too.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
How stupid. They could have invented the same thing, only instead of a big, clunky watch, they could put it into a microchip and just inject it into the kids so they can't remove it...

I suppose at least in the case of this device, since it is optional (for now...) it isn't too bad, but I'm more worried at the precedent something like this sets than the actual device itself. I hope it doesn't lead to the semi-sarcastic scenario in my first paragraph.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
What happpens when you color it, ohhh, say silver, and remove the time telling function and make it mandatory for every man woman and child living on the face of the earth to wear one or else you will not be able to buy, sell, or trade?

What then?

Ohh don't worry it'll never happen. I just like to play the what if game sometimes.

P.S. here is the best part, are you sitting down????

linkywinkywoo
[edit on 18-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

Well if that was the case it would be what we Christians call the Mark of the Beast.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

So it would seem. One has to wonder though, is it possible that these sickos at the top, pulling the strings are the ones that wrote the scriptures in the first place only to follow it to the tee 2000 yrs later? Just a thought.

In any case, it seems that the times the scripture told us about in revelations is upon us, or at least for the first time in history has the opportunity to be upon us. When, in the past would it have been possible to control the population of an entire planet???/ To know the whereabouts of an entire planet??? When has technology ever been used strictly for good and not turned around and found an evil purpose????

The end is nigh.

new topics

top topics

join