It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEN: You are being chemically castrated.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

absolutely agree, it's amazing what can happen to normal people when greater forces get involved

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 20-9-2009 by ineverknew]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astarfaraway

Yes, I'm sure there are harmful chemicals in the environment that can cause a low sperm count, but please, give me a break about soy doing it...how long have the Asian people been consuming soy foods? Thousands of years? And they're still here?? How can that be???

FYI - Virtually ALL soy in North America now is grown from Genetically Engineered seed stocks - not the same stuff Asians have been eating for thousands of years.

...either way, soy is an estrogen mimicker, and yes, soy affects your hormones. It's very well documented.

So be aware, and minimize your intake. Remember - Asians don't pig out the way North Americans do. Everything in moderation. Focus on greens.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
To the Bod who mentioned that this thread would make a great sci-fi storyline...

It already has (essentially anyway) - it was called "Invasion: Earth".

Check it out...

Crichton

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is the Gay agenda a Neocon one?

In this video pollutants and politics are discussed:

www.youtube.com...

Cannot embed because a backward slash is being added to the URL

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I know it is normally 'uncouth' to leave information without any basis of proof.

I have a little story for you that my Doctor told me.

First of all, I'm an Australian, from Sydney, if it means anything.

I was seeing my Doctor in regards to my Epilepsy, and we got to the end of our meeting. I thought I'd enquire about the swine flu injections.

What he said next surprised me.

"Well, if you're looking for an injection of Chemicals that could possibly give you or your future children a partial or total sex change, then ask me for one."

"Really?"

"Yes, I wouldn't recommend getting one."

Just thought I'd share that with you all.

S&F

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

That's interesting. I wonder if there are others who would assert the same....

Sofi?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
well i would think the answer to be obvious. if there is an agenda to make men effeminate. take the necessary precautions to emasculate the men. there are plenty of natural herbs that increase natural production of testosterone. stuff you can get over the counter at health food stores tribulus for one.

this from a wiki article about the stuff:

T. terrestris is now being promoted as a booster for the purpose of increasing sex drive. Its use for this purpose originated in Eastern Europe in the 1970s. It was popularized in America by 1970s strongman Jeffrey Petermann. Independent studies [5] have suggested that Tribulus terrestris extract slightly increases hormone levels, though leaving them in the normal range.

The extract is claimed to increase the body's natural testosterone levels and thereby improve male sexual performance and help build muscle. T. terrestris has consistently failed to increase testosterone levels in controlled studies.[6][7][8] It has also failed to demonstrate strength-enhancing properties.[9] However, many supplement brands have sold products that combine various herbs with T. terrestris, with debatable effects.

Tribulus has been shown to enhance sexual behaviour in an animal model.[10] It appears to do so by stimulating androgen receptors in the brain.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Maybe it's not as bad as the OP is trying to make it sound. I mean if you believe gender is only due to the polarization of our planet or dimension then it could be a step towards oneness, with one gender. And if you believe that then there is the notion that everything happening is just a part of a bigger picture and necessary to continue the cycles.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
wow!

completely disastrous

this would make for an excellent film plot, where aliens poison us slowly to take over the earth. They have the time and are in no rush.

informative yet frightening post
excellent!

Well it is not aliens, it is these ppl.

Population to be maintained @ 500 million max

I have mentioned this before, I just never know all of their methods.

I'd say this is likely one of them.

Quite effective I'd say.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

You didn't inquire your Dr. further as to why the swine flu injections would be the cause of something so drastic? You just left it at that?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by morrr
Is the Gay agenda a Neocon one?

So you are saying there is a mass conspiracy of gay women increasing the risk of breast cancer for all women?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by silver tongue devil]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crix Madine
In my opinion there has been a massive feminization of male culture. Pop culture has changed the most drastically.

Really? Feminization? Let's see, wrestling on TV, full-contact martial arts in mainstream culture, resurgence of pr0n, macho characters in the movies and real life...

Methinks you are totally wrong.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Kingswill, yes the Rivers are polluted, as are the lakes and Oceans.
The water in the rivers runs over land before it gets to the River picking up all the crud on its way.

I would not equate these toxic changes to evolution. Why would you want to rationalize such a thing?

It is as if you are accepting it. How can you look at a serious anomaly and philosophize about it as if it is something good? Some of these chemicals affect the brain also, as if evident everywhere.
“oneness in gender”? What a sick statement! You “newagers” sure must have a toxic load.:@:

I have noted to my dismay, that most of the male singers on American Idol have high voices. It seems that for a male to be able to sing soprano is commendable.

Frugal--I haven’t tried it, but my neighbor says she pours Pepsi or Coke on ant hills and it kills them.
I would guess it’s the phosphoric acid and the CO2.

Aleon , man made chemicals have never been as abundant as they are now. Currently there are over 75,000 synthetic chemicals in use in every area of our lives. However, do you expect the makers of these chemicals who are making millions on them to voluntarily put themselves out of business? That is where the biggest part of our problem is. We have to boycott as many of them as we can.

I think those gender neutral “aliens” are androids. I don’t get excited about them. And I wouldn’t look up to them for a model of what humans should become.

Muzzleflash, I like the idea of executing the Tyrants of the Chemical industry. “Execute them/him” is usually my by-line.

Someone said “don’t drink the water, just drink beer”. Better have 2nd thoughts about that. Find out what chemicals are in that beer. It is not what it used to be.

Creation91, tell us more about what you did to the hog feed. Something you had to leave out? How about all that genetically modified Corn? Genetically modified soy?

Lawn chemicals should be outlawed, no contest. Fumes, toxic residue, kills birds, poisons children, gets into aquifer.

I note that some of you are poo-pooing this matter; like if you don’t see the evidence that it must not exist.
The alarm has been sounded--wake up!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
More:

Study finds highest rate of feminized fish in Mississippi River in Minn.

...73 percent of the smallmouth bass had characteristics of both sexes...

73%!!!

That is just insane.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by loam]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

And could this 73% still reproduce?

Since you never responded to my previous posts, I will just leave it at the rhetorical.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The introduction of the new miracle product "PLASTICS" onto the planet, has steadily eroded or compromised the reproductive abilities of its organisms.

Prior to plastics being incorporated into everything we touch, male virility was a none issue. Prior to plastic, lead and mercury were the leading problems poisoning the populace, along with TB, Polio, Syphilis, and intestinal parasites.

The second most under reported paradigm changer, is refined food processing and genetically engineered plants, and hybrid animals.

I suspect that many inoculations of the young may have long range testes development issues.

My former physician ( now retired ) told me that when he first started his practice, males had much bigger and more robust gonads than the men of today. They also had "beefer" penis's too.

I remember as a boy, that during a family reunion at a lake, my grandfather in his swim trunks, was obviously hung like bull! He was born in 1885.

As is shown in this post by others, there is something very wrong with the reproduction abilities of many living things.

I read somewhere a while ago, that some suspect the sun is radiating more X-Ray, Gamma Ray exposure on the earth than that of even 50 years ago...

Personally, my days of wanting to make babies has long since past. So it is a moot point with me.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
Maybe that's the NWO end game.

Lower reproduction rates until it becomes a crisis, then institute a new method of human reproduction where they mix and match previously collected, stored, and cataloged samples of human DNA Dr. Moreau style.

Hundreds of thousands of gestation tanks spread out across the planet in multiple underground laboratories. A passive, controlled, cloned work force that all view big brother as their loving mommy figure.

Unquestionable loyalty, a 100% expendable and replaceable worker population that is completely controlled now that normal family mechanics and traditional lifestyles have been removed. Laborers with as high of an I.Q. as you had them designed with.

Let's hope someone destroys them before it's too late to reverse the damage being done.

You sound like you have been reading the publications of Obama's Czars. This population reduction, coupled with male infertility, would allow
the governments selected few males, to propagate. The world would be their private harem.
We are, in "the days of Noah."

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Unrealised's doctor said:

"Well, if you're looking for an injection of Chemicals that could possibly give you or your future children a partial or total sex change, then ask me for (the swine flu vaccine)."

Yeah, vaccines could trigger sex change.

What happens is, vaccines muck with the immune system - the immune system then mucks with the nervous systems and the endocrine system (hormones). No one really knows how it works, but...

There is compelling evidence that the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems communicate by means of a common biochemical language (1). The sharing of ligands (hormones, neurotransmitters, and cytokines) and their receptors constitute a biochemical information circuit between each of these systems to maintain physiological homeostasis (2). Good health, whether physical or psychological, is predicated on a highly integrated repertoire of defensive responses against external pathogens and stimuli that threaten homeostasis. Disruption of homeostasis, by engagement of either the immune, nervous, or endocrine systems by an external or internal stimulus, will alter the production of signaling molecules in one system, resulting in the modulation of the other systems.

Social stress and the reactivation of latent herpes simplex virus type 1

...So it's not a direct cause-and-effect - but I bet there's more "compelling evidence" than this that vaccines can indeed "give you or your future children a partial or total sex change." Not to mention erectile dysfunction, impotence and a variety of other ills - all "disorders" that have gone pandemic since mass vaccinations were started.

Anyone here know how to google?

[edit on 23-9-2009 by soficrow]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join