It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEN: You are being chemically castrated.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This scares the SH*T out of me. This is more important then any other thread on here. People we really need to do something about this because ive seen mutant deer with tiny antlers when i was hunting. And reading this thread now its all making sense... This is so dangerous, and it will only get WORSE over time. Theres so many roadblocks to stopping this too, people will think your crazy. Lay people that is. Anyone with a solid background in science can grasp the concept. Enough about that. What are we all going to do about it besides sit on the computer and discuss it. Action needs to be takin immediatly if the natural system and the human systems want to be saved. And on that girls post about alot more gaymen in cities. I think that it is a combination of over-socialization and chemicals.

Just my opinion.

PS we do really need to take some action. If anyone wants to speak more about this message me either on here or my email. *snip*
I work in a feed mill and the farmers that come in are starting to notice this in their hogs. We've had to change the ingredients in Hog starter premix's.

mod edit:
emial addreess removed

[edit on 19-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
A couple notes about soy and plastic:

Re: soy: I'm female, and I am vegetarian, but I myself have learned to stay away from eating too much soy. If I eat too much of it, I end up getting severe symptoms, including severe migraines and other symptoms, which I won't go into here. But, basically, the symptoms that a woman gets on the pill, I get with soy. (However, I admit, I am an extremely sensitive individual.)

So, for those of you who are vegetarian, you can still eat a vegetarian diet without consuming too much soy. The only soy I eat are edamame in their natural form. I don't eat processed soy, except for soy sauce on occasion. Even the japanese, who are traditionally vegetarian, do not eat as many processed soy products like we do. They use soy sauce and tofu, but they do not do the "processed soy" foods like we do. We Americans came up with that idea.

Re: plastics

I have been trying lately to eat a raw food diet lately, not only for the fact that processed foods are bad for you, but also because raw food tends to not come in plastic. Ever notice how it's almost impossible to not buy food in plastic? Seriously, I have to shop in a community co-op, and even then, I still have a hard time finding food that does not come in plastic.

I figure, until more people start demanding a decrease in the amount of plastic, manufacturers will not stop using it.

A hypothesis:

I have another hypothesis on how these chemicals are also getting into our water supply. I almost posted this theory last month when I read the posts about the giant ocean garbage patches, but I didn't. But here it goes:

What if all that plastic in the ocean is leaching those chemicals into the ocean water, and in turn, getting into our water supply?

Think about this...these giant garbate patchese in the ocean...they're called "gyres"....are so big, that they are twice the size of Texas. If we can get these chemicals in our body from drinking water from plastic bottles, does it not make sense that these chemicals could also leach into the ocean water, too?

Well, all the water on earth is recycled in the water cycle. What if these chemicals (hormone mimics, endocrine disrupters) ...have gotten into our water cycle?
i.e. it gets evaporated up into the clouds...turned into rain....falls into the river....goes into our water supply.....and the concentration of these hormone-mimicking chemicals only gets stronger with each generation (like PCBs get concentrated as it goes up the food chain.)

Could this account for the wide scale problems we're witnessing?

Just a theory. I don't know if the chemical weight of the chemicals we're talking about is light enough for them to be evaporated or not....I'd have to do some research on that.

But...is it possible that these chemicals could be getting into our water supply from the giant gyres of plastic ocean garbage? Possible, eh?

[edit on 19-9-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

But...is it possible that these chemicals could be getting into our water supply from the giant gyres of plastic ocean garbage? Possible, eh?

Most definitely possible and probable - should look into it.

As for what you said about soy, too true. I do love me some edamame, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by The_Zomar

reply to post by Astarfaraway

There still seems to be some confusion concerning this thread, and in particular with respect to each of your specific comments about soy...

None of the material presented speaks to 'effeminate' behavior or 'gayness'. This thread is about PHYSICAL changes-- severely reduced sperm counts...deformed genitalia...increased incidence of 'feminized' biology, like breast tissue...etc...

The soy study-- even relatively small amounts of it-- shows soy reduces sperm counts. As far as I know, that wouldn't impact how masculine a man behaves or his ability to play football.

I'm actually somewhat surprised how confused or off topic some replies in this thread are... (Not singling either of you out, just making the general observation.)

I hope the focus stays on the main points of this thread...the nature...the scale...and the causation of this dangerous circumstance for humanity.

Thanks for everyone's interest and attention to this topic.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by loam]

Well, ok, my son who I spoke of, who's a weight lifter, and has been for about the past 10 years, and he's 24 now...he and his wife just had a baby boy. And they didn't have any troubles conceiving a child, none whatsoever (in fact just the opposite, baby happened a little too soon!)...and my son has been even more devout at eating vegetarian and SOY FOODS for all of his life (but just to be clear, he does eat some fish and dairy now and then)

Yes, I'm sure there are harmful chemicals in the environment that can cause a low sperm count, but please, give me a break about soy doing it...how long have the Asian people been consuming soy foods? Thousands of years? And they're still here?? How can that be???

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astarfaraway
[

Well, ok, my son who I spoke of, who's a weight lifter, and has been for about the past 10 years, and he's 24 now...he and his wife just had a baby boy. And they didn't have any troubles conceiving a child, none whatsoever (in fact just the opposite, baby happened a little too soon!)...and my son has been even more devout at eating vegetarian and SOY FOODS for all of his life (but just to be clear, he does eat some fish and dairy now and then)

Yes, I'm sure there are harmful chemicals in the environment that can cause a low sperm count, but please, give me a break about soy doing it...how long have the Asian people been consuming soy foods? Thousands of years? And they're still here?? How can that be???

Ummm, listen, like you, I'm also vegetarian. But just to clear up a bit of confusion, there ARE natural estrogens in soy, just like there are in yams and other foods.

If you don't believe me, look at this marketing fact from the makers of Estroven. Estroven is an all natural estrogen supplement for women who are going through menopause, but don't want to take synthesized estrogens. The makers of estroven use natural estrogens from soy, black cohosh and other herbs to help stop the hot flashes.

See, this is from the Estroven website:

Estroven® products are all-natural, herbal supplements made with natural ingredients to provide natural menopause symptom relief. Black cohosh plus soy isoflavones are combined with essential nutrients like calcium, folic acid, and B-vitamins. These work naturally in the body to reduce hot flashes, night sweats, and other menopausal symptoms. Hundreds of thousands of women trust Estroven® products every year, and pharmacists recommend them 3 to 1 over other brands of menopause supplements.

Soy can also disrupt the human hormone balance by binding to thyroid hormone. In fact, people with inactive thyroid glands should not eat too much soy based foods. Estrogens do the same thing....f estrogen binds about 25% percent of free thyroid hormone in the body....not sure how much free thyroid hormone that soy binds, but there are natural estrogens in soy.

(The reason I know all this stuff is because I'm a pharmacist with a special interest in natural medicine.)

Soy isn't bad....you just have to eat it in moderation. And I think it's best to eat it in it's natural form, not it's processed form. But that's just my personal opinion.

If your son has had no ill effects from eating tons of soy, that's great! But there are natural estrogens in soy. And yams. And other foods.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think this is manmade. Check that thread about my opinion on why "chemical castration" is being witnessed.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by above]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
S + F, insightful thread.

Man made Toxins are destroying the health of so many people. It's about balance, right now we use too many chemical/unnatural products, it's all part of the cycle of consumerism.

I'll leave you with 2 links, one is general info the other is a very important video.

Estrogens

The Story of Stuff

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

There is a theory about obesity that people should be eating ethnic foods. And people eating foods that their ancestors didn't eat could be throwing their metabolism and chemicals out of whack.

So if you are Native American, it would be corn and bison meat. Mediterraneans would eat the olives and grapes. Asians can eat the rice. But rice for Europeans spike the blood sugar and doesn't sustain you. It does for Asians. When people joke that chinese food makes you hungry 10 minutes later, it is not the food but the rice. Causing a sugar rush then crash. European ancestors would not have had access to mangos, bananas, and potatoes.

Which is why soy may be ok for those of Asian decent, but not others.

For those saying, we had children and we are fine. You are just one person. There are always exceptions. But it doesn't mean there are not problems over all.

That is like saying, I don't have the flu so other people can't have it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I worked in a large environmental laboratory. Stuff that is being pumped out there is unreal.

Now imagine, there is the stuff we know about, then there is the stuff we don't.

One of the more frightening cases I saw was when an engineer was breaking ground for a road and brought in a groundwater sample. It looked like mountain dew. It almost looked fizzy too and was growing green. I asked them what it was, they said groundwater. I said what is making it look like mountain dew. They said they didn't know, they just came across it like that, they were trying to figure out what it was and it halted the project.

We received stuff from mines and petroleum refineries. Scary. Is the only way to describe it.

How about the lawn chemicals? Imagine the lawn chemical usage alone.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Are women becoming masculinized too? 20 years ago, being a tomboy was unusual, today, it's unusual not to be a tomboy! Girls also cuss way more than guys these days.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
Hi all,

I've read a few posts referring to cosmic cycles and evolution being the reason for the feminization of the male.

This may be true because if you know about our solar system and how it passes through the zodiac, about every 2 thousand years we pass through a different sign or 'age.'

We are on the cusp of the new age of Aquarius which represents the divine feminine (right brain). Pisces, the age we are now leaving represented the divine masculine (left brain), hence; war, greed, power, control, etc.....

Whether the chemicals are feminizing males or not, I think we are heading in that direction anyway.

The male has been dominant for the past 2 thousand years and look at the mess we are in now! We cannot survive in this mindset much longer.

That's why evolution has to step in and give the power back to the female, who represents nurturing, compassion, empathy, etc...

Also I wouldn't give to much credit to TPTB for 'running this show,' the real puppet masters are controlling them!

But I could be wrong, just a thought....

PEACE and LOVE..

This is a great thought!! I have also often wondered if the phenmomenon that is happening is somehow relaeted to a greater cosmic cycle that we are in, but I had never thought of how it could relate to the different zodiac ages....but that's an excellent thought. Seriously!!

Even the ancient Mayans knew that the universe goes through cycles....

Another theory I had is that we are witnessing another leap of evolution happening...that as we evolve spiritually, mentally and physicially, we are also evolving sexually....going towards one sex. Like that Star Trek episode. (Roddenberry was truly a visionary....it seems like everything he thought of in his Star Trek episodes eventually came true in life! lol!)
It would make sense. (Although if this is evolution, I personally prefer the old fashioned male.
)

Maybe evolution happens in cycles, too. Evolution....de-evolution.....evolution...de-evolution....etc...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Didn't notice anything about Soy. Soy is in a ridiculous # of prepared food as well as having a life of it's own as tofu, vegeburgers, etc.. Soy is an established poison that raises estrogen levels. It is particularly bad for males. Is seems the goal is to create a passive slave population by one means or another.

If a guy is eating tofu and vegiburgers it's already to late.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

It's very sexist to suggest that that male feminization is somehow evolutionary. Besides, women are not attracted to feminine men.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by GigaloCool]

[edit on 20-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I guess I didn't explain that Star Trek episode completely. Let me try again:

In a Star Trek, The Next Generation episode, the Enterprise visited a planet where there was not a male gender, nor a female gender, but a neutral gender. In that episode, they talked about a time in their planet's past where they had been two sexes, but they evolved into one neutral sex.

(However, as it turns out, not all of them were neutral, and some of them chose to be male and female, and one of them fell in love with Riker. But these "gender preference" people were looked upon as degenerates, so she was sent off to "rehabilitation" before she and Reiker got to marry. So, it was an interesting and thought-provoking lesson in sexual preference.)

Anyway, that's the episode I was talking about....maybe we are all evolving to become ONE sex. Just a theory. Not my theory, but Roddenberry's theory.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

Anyway, that's the episode I was talking about....maybe we are all evolving to become ONE sex. Just a theory. Not my theory, but Roddenberry's theory.

I sure hope not ...

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm not complaining, slap on some handbags and expand the gay district a little, haaaay! Seriously though, the whole macho thing has been a big part in our species not moving on socially. Maybe this can help.

Of course, I still don't advocate for people being mutiliated without their knowledge or will. It's most likely a big sterilization plan. Let's fight back and have as many babies as we can, stat!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I had seen a small part of a documentary on how Baboons who are dominant grow larger and more threatneing as if triggering something in their DNA. I had also read something to the effect that Chinese or asian woman like races other than their own because their men are more feminine as if due to the submission to their political system. I think there's a connection there somewhere also.

Think smarter, not harder.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
at first I was alright with it.
If men (I am a man) are becoming more feminized then perhaps its a mental thing and we are simply tuning into our emotions... couldn't hurt with the ladies...
But then I continued and read about the deformities and how this is artificially, chemically, related... yeah... not good...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join