It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Press for Truth. A Video from the Families

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Now, those of you who know me, i wouldnt usually delve into making a 9/11 thread.

Though i did here , i felt i had to show what had been portrayed in the media, and wanted to bring it to my fellow ATS'rs for further discussion.

And boy did we get a confliction of posts discussing whether or not enough time had passed for an add campaign with this much audacity to just be taken lightly.

For those of you who replied to that thread, thankyou. Valid points of intelligence and heart felt were brought to the table, roughly half said that enough time had past, the other half were blatently insulted.

Well today i present to you a video from the families who undoubtably would still be insulted, who fought for an investigation, yet only recieved an under-funded corrupt commision which has failed to justify what happened that day.

9/11 Press for Truth. A Video from the Families

What gets me is the funding for the commision in comparison to a presidential sex scandal:

Released September 8th; a video from the families who fought to create The 9/11 Comission -- and succeeded Headline: LA Weekly reported Mahmmud Ahmed (Top ISI Official) ordered the transfer of funds from Pakistani banks to Florida, where it was picked up and distributed by Mohammed Atta to the 9/11 hijackers via money orders throughout the United States to sponsor the attacks.

This documentary presents the many-faceted events that led up to, and then scrutinizes, the 9/11 Comission hearings. Massive injustices and mis-representations are brought to light and "exposed" by respected members of the mainstream American media, and from the families themselves in the narrative of events that shaped most greatly our world today; "9/11: Press for Truth" The families present their 2 1/2 year struggle to create an investigation and inquiry into the events of 9/11 -- which was at first heavily resisted and even explicity prohibited by the President and Vice-President. For an example of contrast in funding; the internal disruption of a Clinton-Lewisnki "sex scandal" the event was awarded a budget of 100 million dollars in total. Initially the 9/11 Comission was only alotted 3 million dollars and their time-limit was severly cut beyond the expecations of those who brought it into existence.

For those who lost on that fateful day, my heart is with you.

Edited to add, just found this was posted a year ago, i do not see a reason why it cant be brought forward now after the 9/11 anniversary to raise awareness to other members or new members. After all, if your not looking for it, you wont see it, so here it is.

[edit on 18/9/2009 by scubagravy]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hi, got a newish member here, just started watching it now!!!!

Its long but im sure its worth it. After this an introduction thread might be in order.

great thread !!!!!!! Fanx

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
seems as though everyone has seen this video, no worries, i have alot of great reading to do

new topics

join