It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mediumship observations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
About 2 years ago, I started to experience mediumship abilities, and I noticed a few things that I think some people might find interesting so I'll just share a few observations.

When it started to happen, I would see people in my mind, but it was being projected outside into my field of vision. Best way to describe it was like a tv screen in my lower right field of vision with moving images. After working with this for a few weeks, I realized that it seemed to me, to be coming from the same proccess as daydreaming and the imagination. Almost like spirit contacts can somehow project images into this area of the mind.

Also, it didnt seem to matter if I was with a person, or over the internet, the effect was the same. Very clear pictures and images.

I never heard anything, this is kind of funny because at first, it seemed that these spirits would talk, moving thier mouths, but no noise would come out. It even became a running private joke because I would often tell the spirits that I cant hear them and they seemed to laugh at this, but then would provide me with images instead, sometimes even feelings.

The ability came on very suddenly, there was no gradual gain into this. One night after watching a show, it just kind of hit me that I could do it out of the blue. I had been reading tarot for several years, and had stopped because I was becoming dependant on tarot, instead of trying to advance farther in my own development. When I realized I could do this, it was because sometimes when I would read tarot, I would get images out of the blue in much the same way. I had never thought of spirit contact in this way, I had always assumed that when a person sees a spirit it would be like seeing a ghost, someone standing in front of you. It didnt seem to be that way once it started to happen, which was actually a relief.

Although at first I was kind of freaked out by these contacts, it became clear rather fast, that this ability felt very natural, never once did I feel like it was out of my control but some of the situations I was put into when talking and acting as a go between for a person and a relative who had pasts did make me uncomfortable, almost like being caught between family quarrels.

Also, it seems that for me, ever single spirit I had contact with, was friendly, not once did I encounter any anger or fear.
Sometimes, spirits didnt have anything to say, at least not to pass along, other than a smile. In one incident, I saw a guy smiling at me, so I passes on the message of who I was seeing, physical description, and he was different than when he had died. His hair was cut into a crewcut, when he was alive, he didnt have that haircut, but I found out from the lady later on, that it was something he had wanted to do before he died, so not only was that a verification. but also showed that he now had what he wanted in life

That was also something else I noticed, the verifications that came sometimes would come after the person had left and checked with family on some details.

And then there were times when nothing seemed to make sense. But you just kind of go with it and repeat what you are seeing anyways, cause you just never know if it is importaint or not. I saw a lot of things this way that seemed to have no relevence what so ever to anyone. Like Seeing mountains and fields etc...I sometimes wonder if I wasnt seeing a glimpse of what the other side was.

Pets do indeed go on once they pass, I saw several family pets for people. Not once though, did I ever see any of my own family, or friends who had passed, only seemed to work for other people, and not myself.

So these are just some observations, if they can help anyone to progress in this area, very cool

Although I would like to say also that when this started, it seemed like a lot of other things came with it, picking up information from photos, etc...some things were a lot harder to handle, and I would advise anyone who does reach these abilities to be careful and find a way to dull them, because some thing you get can be rather physically painful. Like feeling the abuse someone went thru for years in about 2 second time..so be careful.
BTW...I believe anyone can do this if they keep an open mind and are sencere(sp) in wanting to help people.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
sometimes....when you KEY into an old 'hurt'.....IE:abuse, sickness or pain...and YOU feel it....you get gassy and fart it out ...or burp alot...this is the way MY body process the others pain to rid me of it........
Did you ever see the movie the Green Mile? that guy seamed to have an odd way of 'processing'......though Ive NEVER seen the like in REAL life.......
Ive delt with OTHER healers who get burpy and farty.....one even called it the 'ol' burp & fart therapy' lol.........

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
sometimes....when you KEY into an old 'hurt'.....IE:abuse, sickness or pain...and YOU feel it....you get gassy and fart it out ...or burp alot...this is the way MY body process the others pain to rid me of it........
Did you ever see the movie the Green Mile? that guy seamed to have an odd way of 'processing'......though Ive NEVER seen the like in REAL life.......
Ive delt with OTHER healers who get burpy and farty.....one even called it the 'ol' burp & fart therapy' lol.........

No actually, in fact, I didnt know how to shake the feelings. I had to ask my guides for help, and the first time this happened it led me to meeting my own guides.
One of them is a healer, and I was lifted up half way on one side and they healed the area where I was feeling the pain. I was in pain for 3 days before I finally had to ask for some help. And even now, with this one incident, when I talk to the person who I got that feeling from, I still feel it in the center of my chest.
When that ahppened, it was like being hit full force in the chest, like I was punched HARD and just wanted to curle up in a ball. Knocked me back and left a red mark that didnt go away until my guides got involved. Next time something like this happens I will see if I can somehow burp it away...LOL Thats cool!

join