It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OUTRAGE: TYING IT ALL TOGETHER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Wow, I mean wow. I think this is a video that sums it up quite well. People we are being played like instruments. We HAVE to put this partisan stuff aside and wake up. CORRUPTION IS CORRUPTION it matters NOT which party or party affiliated group does this. Corruption is killed empires in the past and it looks like corruption is going to eat America from within. We need prosecutions and we need them now.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The fall of Rome, my friend, the fall of Rome. Not just corruption, but greed and sloth in the populace are to blame as well. A few decades of hedonism for everyone, and this is the end result. Who will be the Nero for this generation, and when will the burning begin in earnest, those are the important questions.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I watch in bewilderment of the many around me who continue to pass through their daily lives in complete denial.

I also watch in scorn of those who participate in this madness with their fanatical partisan views, either on the left or right.

We continue to allow a bombardment of manipulation to be orchestrated by the powerful few that control the strings above us. They come as your friends and lie to your face, secretly holding inside their affiliated agendas. Yet most in this country actually deny their existence. My God, we can't even get the majority of citizens to wake up to the fact that 9/11 was not committed by 19 Muslims with box cutters.

We are programmed to a certain way of life, a greed is good mentality motivated by more, more, more. Our successes and failures are measured by the size of our $*#$, that's it. Where is our creative spirit, what happened to cultivating greatness? Not on how big it is, but rather what it represents. The term quality instead of quantity is dead.

Shame on media personalities such as Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reily, Bill Mahr, NBC, CNN, ABC, FOX etc....those who cutely insult anyone who questions 9/11 but yet portrays themselves as righteous citizens who are exposing corruption.

When will Americans figure out that these pieces of excrement are in reality only protecting their true concern which is their egos lined with endless money and riches.

The corporate run greed filled America that we know has begun its slow death. IMO there is still time to salvage our lives and protect what is left of our freedoms, but time is running out.

Just like Jimmy Malone told Eliot Ness what it would take to get Al Capone -

WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO?

It's all or nothing, it is time to take a stand.

new topics

join