It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC: 3.4 million inhalable H1N1 vaccine doses available soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- Health officials expect more than 3 million doses of H1N1 flu vaccine to be available in the first week of October.
"3.4 million doses of vaccines will be available," said Dr. Jay Butler, who heads the 2009 H1N1 Vaccine Task Force at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"All of that vaccine is the inhalable vaccine," he said Friday.

That form of vaccine is marketed in the United States as FluMist and is approved only for healthy individuals between the ages of 2 and 49. Pregnant women are not allowed to get this type of vaccine because it contains a live virus.

Source

Ummm, I'm not ok with this... This essentially means they could spray you down with the vaccine... lol seems funny to say out loud, but if they are going to quarantine people for not taking it, I wouldn't put the idea past them.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A live virus? What kind of virus? This sounds really disturbing, "Only healthy individuals between ages 2 and 49". I can't help but think this is something bigger than a vaccine.

Sounds crazy but all of a sudden, an idea came to my mind, human host. I have an open mind and don't jump to crazy ideas often, but this just screams something like that to me. Man oh man, I can't wait to see how this unfolds. I for one am not lining up for any vaccine.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
WOW, everyday a new way to ingest the vaccine....

whats next soda pop.....

leave BEER alone

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Yes......LEAVE BEER ALONE!!!

Carry on

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
A live virus? What kind of virus? This sounds really disturbing, "Only healthy individuals between ages 2 and 49". I can't help but think this is something bigger than a vaccine.

Sounds crazy but all of a sudden, an idea came to my mind, human host. I have an open mind and don't jump to crazy ideas often, but this just screams something like that to me. Man oh man, I can't wait to see how this unfolds. I for one am not lining up for any vaccine.

I don't know!!

I thought, oh, maybe like a flu shot.

But it says:

Flu shots contain an "inactivated," or dead, virus.

Very cryptic, very frightening indeed.

Pregnant women are not allowed to get this type of vaccine because it contains a live virus

Originally posted by huntergatherer
leave BEER alone

Originally posted by Remixtup
Yes......LEAVE BEER ALONE!!!

I shall join you in solidarity my brothers!

LEAVE BEER ALONE!!!!

[edit on 19-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

You do realize that's enough for less than 1% of the use population right?

I dont think they even have enough vaccines between injections and sprays for 1/3 of the US population.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Its the thought that they can do it in the future if they chose too that scares me... along with all the other scandals surrounding the vaccine and its mandatory usage.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I doubt they would get as far as forced vaccines in the US.

When there is much strife in the land then do the patriots flourish. And in terms of this, americans have these guys far out gunned.

Then there is also soldiers and officers that refuse to follow orders.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
For some reason this made me think of those motion activated scent devices we see advertised on TV. Get your flu virus, now in 4 popular scents.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
A live virus?

You do realize that at this very moment your body contains countless viruses?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This seems like a good idea. Say it don't spray it, as it were. Or in this case, spray it before you say it. And I say it seems pretty convenient having the spray-form of the vaccine. Shades of "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter, The Spray". Where's Fabio when you need him?

I can't believe it's a live virus, the spray.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Well, they've already passed laws that will require you to take the vaccine or fine you up to $1000 a day that you refuse to take it or quarantine you... so, anythings possible

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
So none of you fellas ever heard of the flu "mist" vaccine? Its nothing new. BTW, I received my seasonal flu vaccine yesterday. Guess what, I'm still alive!

Where is the STATUTE that states that you will be fined for not taking the h1n1 vaccine? OR is it just hype?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
My mum was recently in hospital and while she was their I was talking to some of the Staff, they were describing the Swine flu vaccine they recently had to endure, how they had to put some kind of bag thing over their heads and breath in a mist.. having worked in histopathology for a while some time ago and all the jabs I had to have to work with Hepititus, MSRA, Aids samples etc..

I thought the description I was being given was complete and utter bullSh*t.. sounded more like some kind of black ops bagging technique than administering a vaccine, but if they are now producing a nasal vaccine wow.. perhaps it was an early method, and not complete bull.

The hospital in question was clearing down 50% of their beds in the unit my mum was in. I beleive from the Nurses I spoke to that the same thing was happening throughout the hospital, She had a stroke and medically still needed a further 8 weeks care (swallowing was still an issue) but the decision was to move her back home where she will be safer.. which really had me worried, my younger Brother is a nurse and has recently had a child, he was so worried about what might happen to my neice that he quit his job rather than stay around..

Looking at the symptoms on this version I am unsure why I vaccine is needed, personally I am more worried that it'll mutate or combine with H5N1, but right now this is a mild flu, so why would they need to take the drastic route of clearing down and making 50% more beds available.. unless they know something we are not being told.

As someone who has implemented disaster plans and continuity plans this seems to me to be really over the top.

join