It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gemini Rising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello! My name is Louann Carroll and I am the author of Gemini Rising. I read Zecharia Sitchin’s theories over 30 years ago and became fascinated by his work. As my life path changed, I dreamed the story, Gemini Rising, due out in bookstores and online in November at www.CrescentMoonPress.com.

I invite you to read my newest novel and let me know what you think about transforming this wondrous theory into a fantastic story that will delight the old and make our younger generation gaze into the heavens with awe.

You can reach me at carroll.louann@yahoo.com or at the website above for my latest book signing. I hope to see all of you and welcome your suggestions and comments.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So you actually made an account on ATS today so that you could promote your new book your selling?

I believe you have breeched the rules on day one.

We do not exactly take kindly to people peddling wares here on ATS unless you gain permission from the site owners first.

It is like your a door to door saleperson. Sorry.

Unless your going to let us read it for free, you are just obviously out to gain a buck.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yep i double checked.

You have never posted on ATS except this one time.

Trying to sell your book.

Mods please ban remove or whatever your gonna do.

People these days.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Ban the thread.

Is the avatar :

Lucy rufus really the author of that book ?
or a fan of the author?
agent ?
or someone who could discredit the author with misbehaving ?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hey there, Please review our Terms and conditions,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated.

For permission please contact us further,

Thread closed,

new topics

top topics

join