It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

10 Alien-Looking Places on Earth (AMAZING!)

page: 1
76
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Entire post removed.

It was plagiarized from here: tigrepelvar5.wordpress.com


[edit on 19-9-2009 by SkepticOverlord]




posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Amazing pictures, most of which I haven't seen, of places I've never heard of. Great stuff. Flagged!



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wow, truely amazing photos! It is incredible to think that there is such a wide range of environment on our planet, and it blows my mind tho think what there may be on another!

-E-



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
exactly my thoughts
came across this while surfing, thought it was worthy of a share here on ats.

enjoy these images i know i did.



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618
 


Beautiful places phi1618.

Thank you for bringing them to our attention.



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Great thread, beautiful pictures and information.

What is that a skeleton of in the first picture? Considering its Antarctica only thing I can think of is a Penguin. Any info on that?



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
this is what? the third time this has been posted this year?

hoping no one would notice eh?


ive actually never seen this posted before
and ive been active on these boards daily.

maybe some things overlap sometimes, but this list has things i havent seen posted here before.

one can never get enough nature



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
Great thread, beautiful pictures and information.

What is that a skeleton of in the first picture? Considering its Antarctica only thing I can think of is a Penguin. Any info on that?


not sure, when i first looked at it i thought it was a dog lol



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Love these threads....

Thanks for posting, some great images there - this is a lovely planet even if we spoil much of it....



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
Love these threads....

Thanks for posting, some great images there - this is a lovely planet even if we spoil much of it....


trying to break up the economic/healthcar/obama/war monotony of ATS as of late



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hm..

I knew it.. all people in my country are in reality Aliens.

*winks from Austria


Nia Wind



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Great pics, phi! The diversity of what can be found here on Earth never ceases to amaze me! Thanks for sharing!



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
Hm..

I knew it.. all people in my country are in reality Aliens.

*winks from Austria


Nia Wind


at least they arent zombies
the real threat to our nations natural beauty



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Great pics, phi! The diversity of what can be found here on Earth never ceases to amaze me! Thanks for sharing!


thanks! up there are many interesting things found right here on earth
pssht and people want to go into space, so much to see here



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Wow, truely amazing photos! It is incredible to think that there is such a wide range of environment on our planet, and it blows my mind tho think what there may be on another!

-E-

i agress, once im done here im moving on to see other planets.



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618
 


Awesome! Here is another thread that has lots of "alien earth" pics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
reply to post by phi1618
 


Awesome! Here is another thread that has lots of "alien earth" pics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


waoh there where some amazing ones in that thread i have never seem before ! thanks for sharing!



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thanks Phi,

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words

S&F



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
the Pinnacles desert Western Australia, went there last weekend an amazing place! some of them are 6 meters high...







 
76
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join