It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Directors letter to Obama is a threat IMO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by djvexd

And news to you buddy.......just because you take an "oath" of secrecy doesn't make everything okay. This country has too damn many secrets and people hiding behind those secrets. It's time we tear down some of these organizations starting with the CIA.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

They not only take an oath of secrecy but also an oath to protect you and this country. They are patriots, the ones that actually take the oath.

Think before you speak,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex-Intel

I followed up your post (which I usually don't do) and you seem to be completely right! It seems to be that the CIA posses more influence and power than the Presidents office. The part about the Bilderberg is a scary thought, especially considering the People that attend those annual meetings.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Secrets of the CIA - Google Video

You might get a laugh out of this documentary which seems to have gone out on one of Rupert Murdoch's uK channels. It's always what they leave out that's amusing. It's a tabloid trot through the major points, obviously the full story is never gone into...

One really hilarious thing... the narrator says that "the CIA connived at drug-smuggling in Thailand...." oops, wandering dangerously close to the truth here, except, double oops, one of their eyewitnesses talks about US pilots turning up, paying cash for drugs, loading up their Air America planes, and flying out again.

Conniving?

First time I've heard it called that.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by rich23]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join