It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clashes erupt at Iran mass rally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well here they go again . I wonder how far things are going to go this time? How quick will there be a statment from the Iranian goverment that this is a CIA ploy? It hasen't been that long since that girl was sniped out. I think it would be good for us to watch this video . It will give you a good idea what we are going to up against in the near future. Look at it as a training video.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Here is a news snip>>

Thousands of opposition supporters have clashed with security forces during a government-sponsored rally in Tehran.

Iran's reformists had been warned not to try to turn the pro-Palestinian Quds (Jerusalem) Day marches into anti-government protests.

Reports say opposition leaders Mir-Hossein Mousavi and former President Mohammad Khatami were attacked.

The opposition has been banned from holding rallies since the disputed presidential election in June.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Only the first part of the video is intresting....they it goes to a far away shot. Are they having trouble getting the real news out of the country?

It also goes on to say that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad repeated his view that the Nazi Holocaust was a myth. Why would someone say that ?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

It also goes on to say that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad repeated his view that the Nazi Holocaust was a myth. Why would someone say that ?

When he says stuff like that, I can't help but feel that this is one gigantic reality television show and he's the token crazy guy the producers put in to make the show more popular. Is he for real?

new topics

join