It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will they go this far?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have heard several comments lately that really worry me concerning the opposition to the current administration.

Some speaking that those who are against the new health care proposals are racists... Jimmy Carter for one...

“And I think it’s [racism's]bubbled up to the surface because of the belief among many white people, not just in the South but around the country, that African-Americans are not qualified to lead this great country. It’s an abominable circumstance, and it grieves me and concerns me very deep

www.politicususa.com...
blogs.rep-am.com...

Others speaking that they are worried about the violent rhetoric of the right...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that the anti-government rhetoric over President Barack Obama's health care reform effort is concerning because it reminds her of the violent debate over gay rights that roiled San Francisco in the 1970s. Anyone voicing hateful or violent rhetoric, she told reporters, must take responsibility for the results. "I have concerns about some of the language that is being used because I saw this myself in the late '70s in San Francisco," Pelosi said, suddenly speaking quietly. "This kind of rhetoric was very frightening" and created a climate in which violence took place, she said.

www.freerepublic.com...
tj.newsvine.com...

Others misrepresenting the town hall protesters as gun toting white racist protesters by editing footage.

Man of color and white people showing up with guns strapped to their waist

Anger about a black President

I'm not going to be surprised if we see someone get a chance and take a chance and really try to hurt him

dailydose.us...
newsbusters.org...

I am afraid there is a very sinister plan in our midst. I see a monster coming into form, and God I pray I am wrong, but I see a foundation being laid for the unthinkable.

Could the Democrats in Congress be so desperate for power and control that they are setting the stage for another " lone nut"?
Will they try to assassinate the President and frame a member of the right? I know that sounds "out there", but what better way to start a race war and divide us all forever. Democrats in Congress could then take complete control and for a very long time, possibly for good.
I did not want to post this, because I do not want to feed the hate, but I felt this had to be said so people could be aware of this very frightening possibility.
Will they go this far? Some believe the government already has ( JFK, MLK).

There were two other things that led me to this epiphany, and it was the prediction by the 6 year old Colombian boy...
www.liveleak.com...
As well as the Timewave on October 26.
timewave2012.com...

I am not making a prediction, I am only posting this to express my fear.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's interesting how you conclude that the Democrats would orchestrate this.

Isn't it just possible, given the rhetoric from all directions, that the Democratic leadership may be legitimately concerned for the President's safety? Especially when one considers the record number of threats against him each day as well as the history of political assassination in this country.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Very perceptive. Thanks for putting all of these things together in one place for us.

The 6 year old kid is some extremely trippy stuff.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

Presidential assassins have been Democrats nearly 100% of the time.

Guns don't kill presidents, Democrats do.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Okay...

But even if that were true (which it's not), that doesn't necessarily mean that it's orchestrated.

Mindless, pointless, circular political rhetoric can whip people into a frenzy until the psychological pressure valve must be released. Usually by a lone idiot incapable of differentiating reality from rhetoric.

edit: check your link.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Sergeant Stiletto]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Scary version #2
He takes a shot to the head and survives....just like in Revelations I think it talks about that.....outcome.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Whoa, I forgot about that!! God, I hope not.
I am terrified for him and this country. I did not vote for him, but I respect the office he holds, and I would never want any harm to come to him or anyone else for that matter.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

When he was still running his Primary campaign I said it was a possability. If he were to be killed the fall out would be bigger than 9/11. There would be riots in the streets. Neighborhoods would burn. Marshal Law would be enacted. Joe B (a proponet of OWG) would be sworn in. Then the Democrats milking his "memory" would either suspend all elections or ratify some crazy treaty turning over our remaining soverignty.

The first four things would definitely happen. It would set up the proponets of One World Government nicely. I would be more suprised if he made it through. I expect to see at least an attempt.

I am not condoning it or advocating it. I am just mentioning a likely scenario.

However now that the country is turning away from him, he might be safer.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sergeant Stiletto
It's interesting how you conclude that the Democrats would orchestrate this.

Isn't it just possible, given the rhetoric from all directions, that the Democratic leadership may be legitimately concerned for the President's safety? Especially when one considers the record number of threats against him each day as well as the history of political assassination in this country.

I've been around long enough to knoiw that if people are making
threats against the president then there would be an equal number
of people being detained by the FBI for questioning. I seriously
doubt Mr. Obama been getting record numbers of threats against him or
there would be many people already in jail. The secret service doesnt
screw around. Why wouldnt the white house lie about that, they seem
to be lying about alot of other things.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I would have to agree. Seems to me that if there were that many death threats, the msm would be all over that, making sure they pointed out how many "right-wing domestic terrorists" wanted to hurt the President.

top topics

join