It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Been Duped! Save the FED!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you're afraid? What you hope to protect is a lie that's been used to slaughter your grandparents, parents, you, your family, and certainly will slaughter future generations. Certainly every opportunity will be used to forward the elitist agenda. The USA of power and virtue never really existed. Wars have been arranged, slaughter of humanity has been proliferated for no good reason at all. Lies, liars, thieves, traitors are in every community. They deceive and exploiting people through the media, the courts, the governments. All of this leads the world to a crisis of character. Do people support exploiting others and degrading themselves or do they stand up for their welfare and that of humanity. The NWO has no power we don't give them.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I understand where your coming from with this. The bill is to audit the FED, doesnt mean we automatically shut them down. Remember If They Bottom the dollar it is on them and we use that to expose them. I agree to save our monetary system, but you gotta see the books to fix the errors.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well...

I'm the type of guy who doesn't believe everything that happens in the world isn't a conspiracy. I don't always see things in between the lines.

Will an audit have some horrible effects on all of us? YES...absolutely. Has it already done tons of damage? YES.

Control of our OWN CURRENCY is necessary to be as FREE AS POSSIBLE as currency basically gives you MORE RIGHTS THAN THOSE WHO ARE NOT AS WEALTHY.

Cripes people just look around.

American people deserve the right to have control over t heir own money and know how their money is being devalued.

The whole system won't collapse...but it will take a hit. Remember....most of this money isn't even printed...it's all imaginary...just numbers in a computer that can be manipulated to anyone's consent.

Money is an illusion that promotes control and we are all falling prey to it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Why hasn't anyone thought of cutting trhe head off of the snake by taking out the Bilderburg group dring their yearly meeting.
I'll bet Alex Jones knows where it is.
Take out the Rothchilds next.
You might be surprised at how nice life starts to be afterwards.

Don't waste your bullets on the little guys.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by ..5..]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We should all take a closer look at what the OP is suggesting...

Do you guys really think if we take down the Fed it will be because "We The People" are finally taking back the country?

No... We will enter an economic collapse and that is more than likely what TPTB are wanting to happen so they can bring in a new solution.

The Bailouts all Stimulus cash all went to foreign interests and other investments.... Bailing out AIG helps London more than anybody in America.

All the signs suggest that we are in for a hell of a ride if we audit the Fed.

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Fed or no Fed, the old systems will crash regardless.

Instead of trying to save a bunch of trash, let's think outside of the box instead.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well I am very disappointed in all you whimps out there that are willing to give up you freedom for a little safety. Go out now, like today and buy enough food for 6 months, use a credit card if you have to. Also buy silver coins. Gold is too expensive. You can buy the last silver dollar minted for spot, about 17$ + 1.00-1.50 dollars each. buy some ben franklin silver half dollars. they are 90% silver and if you buy junk coins ( 90% of spot) you will have money to buy things with later after the fall. Stop crying about the Fed Audit being a set up. You take charge of yourself and don't worry about anything other than you and your's. You people out there must learn to think on the move things are changing rapidly and if you cannot roll with the flow and roll yourself in the right direction you will be lost in the shuffle. Don't let someone come along you don't even know talk you into going in the wrong direction. Get a plan and get it fast and stick to it. A bad plan is better than no plan. Just Do It!.................. KMG

[edit on 20-9-2009 by kissmygrits]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

More-or-less the same applies to other currencies because all central banks are currently semi-private.

Really? Name one other private or semi-private central bank?

reply to post by 12.21.12

Texas could succeed from the union. Texas could sustain itself. Think about it.

How about every self-sufficient area in the world separate from the rest? We could have a bunch of self-supported city-states!

What would the rest of the world do? Most probably attack the self sufficient states. (Hungry people will go where there's food)

Think about it. (a little more)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Once we audit the fed, the US dollar will crash.

I don't think this is true.

The US dollar will eventually crash, but I don't think a central bank audit will do it.

If there were any improprieties in the bank's trading, I'm sure it'll be well covered up and won't see the light of day. Expect a lot of closed-session meetings in the name of "national security". They've long convinced themselves that it's a noble lie.

At the most, a few scapegoats will lose their jobs. I doubt, the Fed themselves would be sacrificed. Maybe they'll even throw in a few oversight committees whose members won't ever do anything to jeopardized their careers. (this will probably where the debate will focus, instead of the removal of the Feds, which will most likely not even come up.)

All central banks in the world operate the same debt-base scam. They have the full support of Monetarist and Keynesian economists the world over. The Austrian School believe the Fed should be abolished, but I doubt any of them will be sitting on any discussion panels.

[edit on 21/9/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
First you say:

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

More-or-less the same applies to other currencies because all central banks are currently semi-private.

Really? Name one other private or semi-private central bank?

then on your follow-up post:

All central banks in the world operate the same debt-base scam. They have the full support of Monetarist and Keynesian economists the world over. The Austrian School believe the Fed should be abolished, but I doubt any of them will be sitting on any discussion panels.

In other words you are contradicting yourself!

What do you think a semi-private central bank means?

From wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

The European Central Bank (ECB) is one of the world's most important central banks, responsible for monetary policy covering the 16 member States of the Eurozone. It was established by the European Union (EU) in 1998 with its headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.

Independence and future:
The ECB is designed to be independent of political interference. It also has financial independence by virtue of its having its own budget, separate from the EU's budget, sourced from national central banks.[13] Its political independence was an attribute taken from the bank it was modelled after, the German Bundesbank[9], due to a consensus amongst economists that an independent central bank was the best way to avoid manipulation of the macroeconomy for political purposes.[14] Furthermore, not only must the bank not seek influence, but EU institutions and national governments are bound by the treaties to respect the ECB's independence by not seeking to influence its decision-making bodies.[13]

[edit on 21-9-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Your missing the point though, the FED is subservient to the World Bank, not the other way around.

The misconception your under is that the FED trumps the World Bank's power, of which you are terribly mistaken.

You are correct!

The world bank and international monetary fund trump the US Federal Reserve BUT the same people govern BOTH, so in essence if we bring down one entity we can also indirectly bring down the other more powerful entities.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A federal reserve bank is unconstitutional. It should be abolished.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
I couldn't agree more with the original post.

People who want to topple the Fed have completely ignored the reality of the many organizations just waiting to pounce.

Just because you WANT the good old days doesn't mean throwing out what we have now will bring them back. Toppling the Fed will wreck our strangle hold on global finance and supply chain.

That doesn't mean freedom for us, it means new masters.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG

I WAS NOT DUPED

AUDITING THE FEDERAL RESERVE WILL DOOM US ALL

Damn, I don't think anybody hears our silent cries.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I'm not seeing the contradiction.

Private means it's own by private individuals or corporations (which are in turn owned by private individuals)

As far as I know,only the US central bank is owned by private individuals through their shares in member banks. (Sometimes referred to as semi-private or semi-public, because the President appoints the bank's board members)

The Bank of England, Canada, Australia et cetera are all nationalized. Private individuals do not own stocks in the bank, nor can they buy any. None of these banks are ever referred to as being semi-private.

The ECB has independent decision making abilities, but it's still owned by various central banks which in turn are owned by their respective governments. No private ownership here. I'm not sure why you refer to this system as "semi-private"? Independent decision making doesn't make it semi-private, private stock ownership with a limited amount of government intervention would. I doubt the ECB has issued any private stocks.

Saying that most central bank are semi-private, simply isn't true. Most central banks are publicly-owned. Of course, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

My point being, the Federal Reserve appears quite unique as far as central bank ownership goes. That is, it's privately owned. A rarity amongst central banks. I can own shares in the Feds indirectly by buying stocks in Citibank, Goldman Sachs or any of the member banks. Is the same possible with the ECB?

[edit on 22/9/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Actually it looks like your information is in dispute.

According to Wiki which is actually a bit more reputable than "random internet opinionated person", claims your wrong.

"Some central banks are publicly owned, and others are privately owned. For example, the United States Federal Reserve is a quasi-public corporation."

en.wikipedia.org...

So actually we have gotten way off the original topic by arguing about specifics which actually do not matter at all.

Anyone who has looked into the matter closely will assure you that nearly all reserve banks on Earth are run and operated by the same internationalists who run the American FED.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The ECB has independent decision making abilities, but it's still owned by various central banks which in turn are owned by their respective governments. No private ownership here. I'm not sure why you refer to this system as "semi-private"? Independent decision making doesn't make it semi-private, private stock ownership with a limited amount of government intervention would. I doubt the ECB has issued any private stocks.

Ok. I see your point! I was confusing *indepedent decision making* with a central bank having *semi-private* attributes which on the surface is wrong because major commercial banks cannot purchase ECB stock.

With the US Federal Reserve they can!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
So actually we have gotten way off the original topic by arguing about specifics which actually do not matter at all.

Anyone who has looked into the matter closely will assure you that nearly all reserve banks on Earth are run and operated by the same internationalists who run the American FED.

Details are very important! How can we figure out what is wrong with our financial system if we don't know how it operates? Its like trying to fix a car without knowing how it operates.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yes, sorry for going off-topic Muzzle.

I'm unaware of other central banks besides the Federal Reserve that have private ownership. I'd really like to see more examples, but as you pointed out, it's off-topic here. (probably not worth it's own thread though.) The major ones I can think of have been nationalized.

In my defense, I have responded on-topic to your OP right above your reply.

Fully agreed here. They probably have as much to gain with the Euro being the world's reserve currency.

In fact, it was not even 10 years after BrettonWoods (which firmly established the $ as THE world currency) that the same elite called for the creation of an European Union and a single currency for this union. This was at the first Bilderberg meeting in 1953.

** Glad we can understand each other EarthCitizen

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Been thinking the same thing for a while.
As much as I would like to see the Fed brought down, I fear what will replace it.

If it were brought down with no replacement, I would feel better about it.

It's the old" Be Careful What You Wish For"

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotG

The US Constitution says that Congress should have the job. That would be a start.

Although, I doubt they'll stop using the debt scam. What did Andrew Jackson institute after he "killed the bank"? Or could people actually trust Congress back then?

He must've been doing something right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join