It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Been Duped! Save the FED!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The economy is already dead, well hanging on life support. Printing and issuing more money to pay off debt is causing more debt and devaluing the dollar. The only thing the US has that is in play here is it's military. As long as the Iraq, Afghanistan war and other conflicts involving US and UN troops, they still show the world that they have the "power."

Economic wise, the US lost. If you're saying the US has economic power, then why won't the government put economic sanctions or other strategy to get the other countries to follow along, ie. Russia, North Korea, Iran. They don't care, they know all the US have is their military, the dollar has been depreciating, printing more will just cause it to depreciate more, which weakens the economic power and in turn will weaken the military.

Why hasn't any of them said ok, we'll stop our nuclear ambitions because if you stop economic ties with us, we'll collapse. That's not the case.

Maybe if the Federal Reserve is audited, we might get a reason on why and how this happen. If we don't audit, we might never know and just play the blame game.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by muzzleflash

The Fed and the IMF/World Bank are the same people. Sorry to be the one to break this to you.

End the Fed.

Bingo! I think you are on the correct trial. Transfer power to the treasury department. More-or-less the same applies to other currencies because all central banks are currently semi-private.

Do away with the prime rate. Supposedly it was to prevent inflation and deflation but instead it actually encourages these trends.

Finally we should nationalise all commercial banks and do away with wall street!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Your missing the point though, the FED is subservient to the World Bank, not the other way around.

The misconception your under is that the FED trumps the World Bank's power, of which you are terribly mistaken.

The World Bank /IMF/ etc is a far more powerful institution nowadays, and it will take over once we eliminate the FED mark my words.

The problem is that we are so focused and distracted by attacking the FED we are not realizing that a far greater enemy is lurking right around the corner.

What I mean is that the "FED" is a piece of cheese on a mousetrap, that was set by the people whom control the United Nations institutions.

So essentially you are attacking a decoy.

And I am saying we are being had. So my solution that I offer is to ignore the decoy (FED) for now, and attack the UN-WB which is the central focal point of this entire system of global finance.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey guess what everybody? When the money changes that is the best time to change it and we don't need the fed or microchip implants you know why? Because we have the knowledge and the resources and the manpower to stop it. That is why we come up with a system of trading that is similar to the banking system in the fact that you can trade for and get anything you need in exchange. Your local communitites can get together and form small businesses and trade, in exchange for a currency that is established by the people and for the people. The only thing you have to do to make it a success is honor it.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is such an awesome thread!

I knew where you were going with this when I read the thread because I have had the same reservations (no pun intended) about auditing the Fed and what it would really mean.

I starred many of the posts because they were so spot on. Maybe we are doing this in the wrong order. Maybe this will bring about a world currency.

But, regardless, we can't allow the Fed to continue. We have to send the message that we won't be slaves anymore.

The politicians have been trying to scare the crap out of us about the Fed so badly that, yes, I agree that it's what they want. I know this sounds odd but it's like putting a box in front of someone and saying, "Now don't you look in that box because what you see is going to ruin your life". Of COURSE someone is going to want to look in that dang box. That's what they've done. A bit of reverse psychology on us.

Regardless of the order we are doing this in and what all it might entail in terms of the agenda "they" have laid out for us, we will NEVER get our freedoms back with the Fed hanging around.

We can deal with the world currency later. I have faith we'll fight that tooth and nail also.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Ok great idea but....it is totally unrealistic with our current global economy.

And how do you get all of these people to agree on something you have not even figured out yet?

Sorry, but we will all be accepting the International Currency rather quickly, since it is a FACT we have no back up plans.

Print our own currency backed with gold? What gold? Have you checked Fort Knox lately?

We are in deep crap here, thats for sure. And we helped get ourselves here too! Shame...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

We can deal with the world currency later. I have faith we'll fight that tooth and nail also.

Why ?

Why attack local bankers first while allowing the internationalists to institute their plan in the first place?

Why not attack the internationalists and deal with the local banksters afterwards when their reinforcements are cut off?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hey man your from Texas! Texas could succeed from the union. Texas could sustain itself. Think about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest

Just because you WANT the good old days doesn't mean throwing out what we have now will bring them back. Toppling the Fed will wreck our strangle hold on global finance and supply chain.

Your comment concerns me and should concern the whole planet.

Who are we to place our hands around the throat of other nations to begin with?
I think we should loosen our grip and chill.

I also think that a global currency may not be as bad as you think it will. If a global currency brings the people of the world and from different countries closer together and brings the world closer to being a One People, One Planet then lets get it going.

A lot of wars and death are the result of everyone speaking different languages and having different money systems.

If I can still earn enough to feed my kids with a new currency the I do not care.

If part of my earned "Globero" is used to feed a poor kid on the other side of the planet I will be happy about that. At the current time part of my earned dollar is spent killing and feeding a war machine.

Cash is not important in life. Sitting on a riverbank with your children on a nice day is what is important.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm reading this.
I guess too much thinking will run someone in circles until they don't know what to actually think anymore. Some of you people need a head check. Bernanke would never have left the comfort of his office to do town hall interviews to discredit Audit the FED if it was all actually part of the master plan.

If we audit the FED, yes it will collapse the dollar. But if we don't audit the FED, would it not stand to reason the same thing would happen later on anyway?
Who would we be putting at risk then? OUR CHILDREN. It seems quite unfair to me that we're such pansies as to defer the pain we are responsible for and dump it on future generations. We have to end the game NOW.

Did this crisis really teach us NOTHING?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

The crisis is pretty much fake so.....how are we supposed to react? Honest question. This is a war of fakery, so how do you combat fakery?

Better yet, how do you combat fakery without becoming a fakerist?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

We will not be fighting ppl with blue helmets, rather we will be fighting starvation if we do not immediantly comply to accepting a new form of currency.

Yes we will be fighting starvation. That is why Congress is rushing through the food safety bills that give the Ag corporation control over YOUR garden and strangle independent farmers with red tape. Similar laws in other countries have removed millions of farmers from their land so it could be bought up cheap by the Ag Cartel. Now it is our turn as Congress "harmonizes" our Ag laws with WTO mandated European regs. A farmer in England stated the paperwork took over 60% of his time, and all of his neighbors had given up. According to a study by Jose Romero and Alicia Puyana carried out for the federal government of Mexico, between 1992 and 2002, the number of agricultural households fell an astounding 75% - from 2.3 million to 575, 000.

Why do they want our farmland? Because the Central bankers plan to have China become the next World Power and there will be a lot of Chinese willing to pay a premium price for chicken, pork and beef. The Cartels want that money and they are not about to let American farmers profit.

You are correct we have been played like a violin. The blue print can be seen in 1920 to 1935. And it is definitely preplanned.

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." Sept. 14, 1994 David Rockefeller, speaking at the UN Business Council.

In the 1920's first came wild speculations urged on by the bankers and the media where bank loans were used to buy stock. Then the Federal Reserve Bank of New York raised its rate to six percent creating the panic and the crash.

“The Wall Street Crash of 1929 was the beginning of a world-wide credit deflation which lasted through 1932, and from which the Western democracies did not recover until they began to rearm for the Second World War. During this depression, the trust operators achieved further control by their backing of three international swindlers, The Van Sweringen brothers, Samuel Insull, and Ivar Kreuger. These men pyramided billions of dollars worth of securities to fantastic heights. The bankers who promoted them and floated their stock issue could have stopped them at any time, by calling loans of less than a million dollars, but they let these men go on until they had incorporated many industrial and financial properties into holding companies, which the banks then took over for nothing. Insull piled up public utility holdings throughout the Middle West, which the banks got for a fraction of their worth.” Page 147-8

What then, had caused the crash?
It was pointed out that there was no exhaustion of credit, as in 1893, nor any currency famine, as in the Panic of 1907, when clearing-house certificates were resorted to, nor a collapse of commodity prices, as in 1920. What then, had caused the crash? The people had purchased stocks at high prices and expected the prices to continue to rise. The prices had to come down, and they did. It was obvious to the economists and bankers gathered over their brandy and cigars at the Hotel Astor that the people were at fault. Certainly the people had made a mistake in buying over-priced securities, but they had been talked into it by every leading citizen from the President of the United States on down. Every magazine of national circulation, every big newspaper, and every prominent banker, economist, and politician, had joined in the big confidence game of urging people to buy those over-priced securities. When the Federal Reserve Bank of New York raised its rate to six percent, in August 1929, people began to get out of the market, and it turned into a panic which drove the prices of securities down far below their natural levels. As in previous panics, this enabled both Wall Street and foreign operators in the know to pick up "blue-chip" and gilt-edged" securities for a fraction of their real value.

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE by Eustace Mullins member of the staff of the Library of Congress www.apfn.org...

At that point Roosevelt confiscated the gold belonging to American citizens and gave it to the Central bankers in exchange for worthless fiat currency.

Since the USA recovered from the Depression we were ready to be fleeced again. The second fleecing was the 1980's leveraged buyouts. This took well managed American companies with a zero or low debt burden and imposed on the company a high debt burden. Thus forcing a “value-enhancing effect of improved efficiency, eliminating wasteful corporate expenditure, encourages the sale of low-performing divisions." In effect removing employee benefits, firing older/high paid employees, replacing them with lower salary foreign born employees, and reducing high quality standards. Many American firms ended up in foreign hands and by 2002 Foreign ownership of U.S. assets had increased to over 70% of U.S. GDP. In addition the Department of Homeland Security says 80% of our ports are operated by Foreigners and they are buying and running US bridges, toll roads and water authorities. This means about the only thing left that is actually OWNED by US citizens is our land.

Why was there a sudden increase in leveraged buyouts in the 1980's?

The LBO as a takeover mechanism had been common for decades, but its sudden rise in the 1980’s was due to a number of converging regulatory and economic factors in the US. The government effectively relaxed policies on antitrust and securities laws that led to the approval of mergers that would previously have been challenged. The deregulation of many industries also provided opportunities for mergers and restructuring. Finally, the decade saw the development of high-yield debt or “junk bonds”, which provided LBO firms with the huge amounts of required capital. www.lbo-advisers.com...

So far the Central Bankers have taken our gold, our industry base and even our roads and bridges. Thanks to the banker backed Environmental Movement our natural resources have been tied up so non bankers can not profit from those resources. (see Al Gore's pal, Maurice Strong Chief advisor to the world bank, trustee of the Rockefeller Foundations, president of such massive energy companies as Petro-Canada and Ontario Hydro and father of the Environmental movement)

The final move by the Central bankers is to confiscate US land. It is a two prong attack.

First is the mortgage bubble. The bankers wanting to have more home ownership pushed the Community Reinvestment Act. The Financial Services Moderization Act of 1999 repealed a portion of the Glass-Steadman Act of 1933 which, allowed commercial banks to act like investment banks. The subprime mortgage mess would not have been possible without these to acts. As a result we have a drastic reduction in the price of land.

The last move is more subtle and unknown to most people. It started in 1995 with the World Trade Organization's Agreement on Agriculture. Up till now US farmers have had very little red tape to deal with. That is about to change. After the WTO was ratified the USDA decided to move to the WTO approved International HACCP system of inspection with the resulting increase in food borne disease. The media had a field day and instead of getting rid of HACCP, Congress is now writing bills calling for farmers to be closely regulated with mandates for drug production type paperwork and procedures and fines up to a million a day. No doubt we can expect the WTO approved International Guide to Good Farming Practices calling for high fences, security check log ins, and documentation of every step a farmer makes and everything that comes into or leaves the farm complete with amounts and date codes

According to John Munsell, Manager, Foundation for Accountability in Regulatory Enforcement (FARE), when USDA “officials initially described HACCP to the industry in the mid-90’s, the agency made the following enticing promises:

* “Under HACCP, the agency will implement a ‘Hands Off’ role in meat inspection.
* “Under HACCP, the agency will no longer police the industry, but the industry will police itself.
* “Under HACCP, the agency will disband its previous command and control authority.
* “Under HACCP, each plant will write its own HACCP Plan, and the agency cannot tell plants what must be in their HACCP Plans.”

The plant would be responsible for the implementation of the plan.

As a result, the inspector was no longer responsible for what was happening on the plant floor: that was left to company personnel. The new role of the inspector was to make sure that plant personnel were carrying out their duties in a manner consistent with the HACCP plan. In many cases this amounted to making sure that all of the paper work was in the proper order. www.agpolicy.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The Fed, the UN- they're both tools of the NWO. I say bring it all down! I wish I knew how, but I don't. I do believe that exposure is the key. The truth shall set you free.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Awesome post man!

That information is impressive and very helpful.

I appreciate your time in doing that research and sharing it with us in the context of the discussion, it is extremely relevant.

Thumbs up for that and starred.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

I think I like the way you think.

Funny....this was the same thing I thought as I read the OP.

Like a jackass we are being led to wherever, whether we like it or not.
Now is there some way we can hurry it along as I don"t want to pay into
this crap any longer.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What I don't get....this is our country! Get that into your head!
We may owe China money but do we have to pay it? No!

Again... This is our country and we will do what is needed to protect
our sovereign nation!

No other country is going to come and take over. Not the UN and not
anyone.

The people of this country need to realize the power that we have.

We need to all get on the same page and quit letting others divide us.

Don't be sceerrred! Bring it on! This country will stand and you need to
believe it.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

That information is impressive and very helpful.

Glad to help. Do you think that should become a separate thread?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

I also think that a global currency may not be as bad as you think it will. If a global currency brings the people of the world and from different countries closer together and brings the world closer to being a One People, One Planet then lets get it going.

Oh so you agree with David Rockefeller!

“The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.” ....."This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

ME, I rather not be a slave to the banking elite.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Of course, Op might have a point here. It could be a set-up to push the implosion of the economy to force us to accept the new Global System out of desperation.

I'd much prefer we go back to manufacturing our own food and products here - along with our own money - and drop the FED and international bankers altogether.

That would be something to see America living up to its constitution for a change. But that's not what I'm hearing from those in power positions today. Looks like the plan is moving forward.

I know what side I stand on. How about you?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

It is hard to be honest. But the right thing is never easy and one must endure a lot to be successful. But there's no use having any convictions if you're willing to sell them out easily. Wouldn't you say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join