It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I think i figured it out obama is a comunist plant!!

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
Where in the name of everything are these freaking "Communist" lines coming from lately? Did someone drag Joseph McCarthy out of his grave and give him a dedicated team of Internet trolls to expound his theories?


Lets be blunt here, as blunt as we can COMMUNISM IS DEAD. Clear? Understood? There is not a single communist country left on the face of the planet, they all either devolved into Dictatorships or evolved into Capitalist states a long time ago.

I mean, given the grammar and spelling errors that run rampant in the people spouting the communist nonsense around here, it's most likely safe to say that it's a bunch of high schoolers who haven't taken enough history and are just repeating what they hear on the news. But still people, come on!

Communism is dead, and has been for a very long time, stop resurrecting McCarthy-ism, doing so only promotes Ignorance rather than denying it.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by D.E.M.]



Hmmm, ignorance and denial you say

Communists

Cuba
China
North Korea
Laos
Vietnam

Van Jones
Mark lloyd

and if you want to play semantics and call them "marxist"

Venezuela
Nicaragua

obama, his mentors and most of his "peeps"

more semantics, socialists

France
Great Britain
Canada, etc, etc

isn't it your bedtime?




posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's not semantics it's political theory. Communism encompasses BOTH political ideology and economy, if you have a capitalist economy you are not a communist country. If you have a dictatorship you are not a communist country. Just because there is communist party in a country with a multiparty system, does not make it a communist country (even if the commi's win the election). You can blame semantics all you want but Russia was never a true marxist state.


Just an external note: Wikipedia is NOT a source.



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus
 


If you have a dictator, it is a dictatorship. It doesn't matter whether you think communism can survive without one or not, the theory of communism does not include a single dictatorial figurehead, it is a "dictatorship of the proletariat" something entirely different. Ironically, you ARE correct that communism cannot exist with its mostly idealistic political system, hence why no communist states exist. Sheesh.

As for going to bed, I'm not even off work yet



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by dooper
 


You should preface all of that with "IMO".



No.
He should preface that with, "In lots of people's honest opinions".


[edit on 18/9/2009 by kosmicjack]



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rocknroll
 


That's totally fair. But let's not take liberties and state it as "fact". I'm not sure what it will take in the minds of many, but several of the points have been proven as pure conjecture and partisan rhetoric.



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
Where in the name of everything are these freaking "Communist" lines coming from lately? Did someone drag Joseph McCarthy out of his grave and give him a dedicated team of Internet trolls to expound his theories?


Lets be blunt here, as blunt as we can COMMUNISM IS DEAD. Clear? Understood? There is not a single communist country left on the face of the planet, they all either devolved into Dictatorships or evolved into Capitalist states a long time ago.

I mean, given the grammar and spelling errors that run rampant in the people spouting the communist nonsense around here, it's most likely safe to say that it's a bunch of high schoolers who haven't taken enough history and are just repeating what they hear on the news. But still people, come on!

Communism is dead, and has been for a very long time, stop resurrecting McCarthy-ism, doing so only promotes Ignorance rather than denying it.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by D.E.M.]


I know they may not stand up to your overwhelming educational scrutiny. But then again who the freak cares. What country do you live in?

From Wickapedia

The Communist Party USA emphasizes a vision of socialism as an extension of American democracy. Seeking to "build socialism in the United States based on the revolutionary traditions and struggles" of American history, the CPUSA promotes a conception of "Bill of Rights Socialism" that will "guarantee all the freedoms we have won over centuries of struggle, and also extend the Bill of Rights to include freedom from unemployment" – as well as freedom "from poverty, from illiteracy, and from discrimination and oppression."[6]

Reiterating the idea of property rights in socialist society as it is outlined in Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto[7], the Communist Party emphasizes that

"Many myths have been propagated about socialism. Contrary to right-wing claims, socialism would not take away the personal private property of workers," but "the private ownership of major industries, financial institutions, and other large corporations, and the excessive luxuries of the super-rich."[6]

Rather than making all wages entirely equal, the Communist Party USA holds that building socialism would entail "eliminating private wealth from stock speculation, from private ownership of large corporations, from the export of capital and jobs, and from the exploitation of large numbers of workers."[6]

Does this sound some what simular (I hope that is misspelled)
to anyone?
I got a thread on Karl please attend and learn.



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
So far the President has been called a communist, a socialist, a marxist, a terrorist, a muslim, the anti-christ, etc. Have you now made up your mind or can I expect him to be something else tomorrow?


[edit on 18-9-2009 by DraconianKing]

No, it is your turn jack.
What cha gotta say? lol



posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus
 


"I'm Spartacus!"--one of the most famous movie lines written by a victim of McCarthy's communist witch hunt.

It'd be great if Obama WERE a communist plant. The world--or America, at least--could certainly benefit from a bit of good old fashioned communism right now.

F



posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper
 


How long will it take us to become a third world country and to raise the white

flag under obama? ^Y^



posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus
 


"I'm Spartacus!"--one of the most famous movie lines written by a victim of McCarthy's communist witch hunt.

It'd be great if Obama WERE a communist plant. The world--or America, at least--could certainly benefit from a bit of good old fashioned communism right now.

F



How so comrade?
Please elaborate.
In trailerpark speak
Got some content??



posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
reply to post by dooper
 


How long will it take us to become a third world country and to raise the white

flag under obama? ^Y^


Communism has already wrought third world status to America.
Not to worry . It is like a boil or pimple. Americans squeeze the puss out of it and then GETERDONE.



posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Quite hilarious to say the least. Follow the rightwing extremist agenda or you are a communist antichrist. Ok, fine then.. I'm a communist antichrist, so be it.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by reasonable]



posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
Quite hilarious to say the least. Follow the rightwing extremist agenda or you are a communist antichrist. Ok, fine then.. I'm a communist antichrist, so be it.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by reasonable]


That is fine if you know nothing about the American Constitution and do not reside in a Democratic country.
And also if you have the chutzpah to have a child that is not yours on your avatar.



posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused
 


You might as well call him Jewish while you are at it...


Russia isnt communist

edit to add:

let me quantify:

Jewish Bolshevism




[edit on 23-9-2009 by open_eyeballs]



posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
they all either devolved into Dictatorships or evolved into Capitalist states a long time ago

You will not find a country that espouses Communism on the face of this planet, I guarantee you this. Look at each of the countries you listed and tell me how they are not either a dictatorship or a capitalist state, and how exactly they represent communism as outlined by either Marx or Lenin.


Capitalism is an economic system.
Communism is a political system.

China is both Capitalist and Communist.

That being said, Obama is not a Communist.



posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka
 


Quoting clay 2

" You will not find a country that espouses Communism on the face of this planet, I guarantee you this. Look at each of the countries you listed and tell me how they are not either a dictatorship or a capitalist state, and how exactly they represent communism as outlined by either Marx or Lenin.



Capitalism is an economic system.
Communism is a political system.

China is both Capitalist and Communist.

That being said, Obama is not a Communist. "

This is quite telling.
Marxist believe in the merry go round aspect of social change.
No matter what, to be Marxist you must embrace the Master before you can continue.
Therefore democracy and the US constitution have no room
for any of the alternatives you present.
So just call Obama the stench of socialism and be done.


[edit on 23-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
reply to post by TheAmused
 


You might as well call him Jewish while you are at it...


Russia isnt communist

edit to add:

let me quantify:

Jewish Bolshevism




[edit on 23-9-2009 by open_eyeballs]


WOOOO!! Nelly.
That opened my eyeBALLS




top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join