It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does drinking out of a skull signify?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow18433

I would have a personal request please. We all, want to expose the hidden secrets of freemasonry. To all of you ( well maybe not masons...) could you list your ATS '' ALL TIME, BEST THREADS '' about Masonic Secrets please...

Thank you

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

There is already a thread like this created by Infinit in 2005, so please use this one instead and help complet his list about the best threads, if you want to help to find the truth about
all..... hidden masonic secrets...

Secret Societies Index Thread

Thank you...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow18433

hey shadow. It seems you replied to one of your own posts by mistake. I think you meant to sign in as the other user. You might want to edit out your post so you don't seem so dishonest. Just a thought.

here is the post in question:

I would have a personal request please. We all, want to expose the hidden secrets of freemasonry. To all of you ( well maybe not masons...) could you list your ATS '' ALL TIME, BEST THREADS '' about Masonic Secrets please...

Thank you

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

There is already a thread like this created by Infinit in 2005, so please use this one instead and help complet his list about the best threads, if you want to help to find the truth about
all..... hidden masonic secrets...

Secret Societies Index Thread

Thank you...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by network dude]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Nice try....
but no i it was ME... redirecting everyone to infinit's thread...

i created a thread yestherday title '' ALL-Time Best threads about Masonic Secrets '' but a freemason moderator ( Mithful Me ) blocked it because he told me there was already other similar threads like it.

I discuss about it in the (ATS Thread Issue) with moderator and they told me to use Infinit Thread to continue my Masonic Secret index list of the best thread ever....

Soooooooooooo i came back to my post here....to tell everyone who thinks i had a good idea, to go to infinit's Thread and not use this thread for the index list....or expecting me to creat a specific new thread about it.

Like i said.....We should use this oportunity to group ALL BEST THREADS about masonic secrets, i invite you all, who are interesting in masonic secrets, to continue the index so all clues will be group and not spread all around...

network dude...You were Totatly awared of this when you accuse me....all you wanted was to (againt...
) try to derail a thread which expose masonic secrets...by trying to pull me in dirt using false acusations..!

your post.... was dishonest...and a dishonor...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

sorry sport. It seemed like it would have been easier to edit your post rather than reply to it and seem as if you were having a conversation with yourself. And please don't assume what I know and don't know. As long as you are honest and not actually posting as two people staring your own posts and replying to them, there should be no problem. I am sorry for thinking that was your intention.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

no problem....
your excuse are accepted...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kingswillquiver

The very first lesson a candidate learns in Freemasonry IS faith. Without faith there is no point of hope and charity.

As a Christian Mason and Knight Templar, I believe that our salvation was assured by Jesus Christ.

This, of course, does not give us carte blanche to 'do what thou wilt', but I feel it gives us a duty to earn our reward.

Unencumbered by the yoke of dogma and theology Freemasons come together harmoniously, regardless of background, to serve the Supreme Ruler of the Universe by spreading the cement of brotherly love while on this earth not in hopes of getting our 'ticket punched' by St. Peter, but to provide hope for our fellow beings, to relieve sickness and distress.

People do not need to be 'Saved' from Hell. God does not hate us. We are His children that He created. Jesus (and others) have come here time after time to remind us that our greater duty is to our neighbor.

As Masons we strive to exemplify the tenets of Faith, Hope and Charity that we may live an honorable life and hear the Words, "Welcome thou true and faithful servant!"

The Promise of heaven is for everyone and that is truly the crux of Freemasonry.

Besides, our rituals have been exposed to the world literally for centuries. They are easily found on the internet and elsewhere. It's the 'experience' that can't be duplicated or transmitted.

I don't think I am revealing anything groundbreaking when I say that all of us know a new Candidate is blindfolded as he enters the lodge for the first time. The reason is to impress upon him the lesson of faith. He is told to follow his conductor, to fear no evil.

I agree wholeheartedly that faith and good works are incumbent upon us as humans. I also believe that any amount of time spent condemning those with beliefs other than our own is a waste of time that can be spent helping others.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
An interesting thought occurred to me just now.

Many of the threads here deal with the so-called 'power' that Freemasons possess.

I would suggest to those reading that nobody can have power over you unless you give it to them. Power is not taken, it is given.

How can Freemasonry exert power over those who are ignorant of its presence?

For those who incite fear or hatred you are creating an illusion of Freemasonic power. If you are afraid of something, I contend that you give it power. If you hate something, I contend you feed it energy.

This is not to say one should ignore a perceived threat. I believe due caution and skepticism should be exercised against anything you believe is corrupt or evil.

Perhaps that is why I advocate a critical view of Freemasonry, and Christianity.

I can only offer examples for the reader to consider.

As a York Rite mason, I am committed to the teachings and principles of Christ. While membership in the Blue Lodge requires only a belief in a Supreme Being, many of the degrees of the York Rite require a belief in Christianity or an affirmation to defend the Christian faith.

I can't speak for the much-maligned Scottish Rite, which I have deep respect for, but in the York Rite we are given instructions in our rituals like the following:

My Brother, if you have any doubt of the extent of your obligations, a daily recourse to the Scriptures of Divine Truth will set you right. It will make your duties plain, and the discharge of them a pleasure rather than a burden. Make then the Holy Bible, that Great Light in Masonry, the man of your counsels and the meditation of your heart. It will never mislead nor deceive you, but a strict observance of its Holy Precepts will fit and prepare you for usefulness in this life, and for a glorious inheritance in that which is to come.

Over and over in Freemasonry we are taught that the Holy Bible is the Great Light and Truth. The Bibles that lay open upon our altars are the same Bible that is read and cherished the world over. We conduct no business without the Volume of the Sacred Law open and revered in our lodges.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There is nothing Satanic about drinking from a skull. The skull that we use in the Order of the Temple aka The Preceptory is made from plastic. The ritutal of this order is on the internet.
Gerard PP St John Canongate Kilwinning no 20

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerard

Y'got a ready link to the rituals?

I've run a search, but couldn't find the ritual guide.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I tried to follow and respond to a post about (paraphrase) "riding the goat". I was able to read the thread for a while,then got a message saying "you dont have access etc." What the hell is this? Is this the fabled "beyond top secret " deal? If so, how does one ingratiate himself to access it? The post was here for a while, even if in error. I tried to ask this in the board questions site, but got a robo-response. Any help bros?

Sorry to be off topic, dont know where else to ask after redirection from the Board Questions forum !

[edit on 9/28/09 by scooterstrats]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
while surfing around here, i found this thread, it look interesting....

'' YouTube vid: "Masonic Rituals recorded and exposed by a Brother in Turkey"

The video shows the intiation rite for an Entered Apprentice, a blood-drinking ritual for 33rd degree Masons, and a Masonic wedding.''

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the drinking blood out of a Skull ritual, really look macabre don't you think...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Uhh, ok, any help? At all? I havent been here all day so if I missed somethng, sorry.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Dunno why it was removed, the OP would have gotten a U2u about it.
No real guess either.
Also, this is off topic and will probably get removed to.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well, it appears that he mods deleted this post concerning "goats" as it appears under a google search,but no longer appears here. It was here, but now gone. It had pictures and great commentary along with it. I liked it as historical data and photos that I had never seen (before or since !) Really interesting. Not to be conspiratorial here,but where did it go? I saved it as a bookmark but get only an ATS 404 error that makes it look like MY systems fault. Curious to say the least as he topic is innocuous and more amusing than damning. Tried to send message to board problems, but got redirected.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
any 33 degree scottish rite mason here, we now know about the 13 th york rite ritual of drinking out of a skull but what about the 33th drinking out of a skull ritual, the video link i post earlier is very creepy.....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

If you want to discuss the other thread... read the entire other thread, and then post your remarks at the end of it.

Scoots, I can think of a few reasons it probably got removed.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Rune, thanx. Check your U2U. I may have missed something somewhere. Which is no longer surprising to me as I just turned 45 and I think I'm missing many things lately !.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I tried to ask these questions on the Board Forum butkept getting a canned response that led me to this only relevant post :

Any RATS question is responded to a cop out answer and canned response on the board question post. It referrs vaguely to the thread where I found this. . Heres about all there is to find:

I was reading another thread about a member who had spent points on R.A.T.S. and couldn't find their way in.
This thread made me think of a few slightly unsettling things, so here is a copy/paste of what i posted in that thread.

"Its would seem that ATS is not unlike any other organisation or website in that it has a seperate elitist group who get special treatment.
In this case the elitist group are those who have the requisite points to enter the Really Above Top Secret area.
The trouble with the system in use to gain access to the R.A.T.S section is that it is open to absue, seclusion, and in a way discrimination.
Now i do not have any proof of this and it is therfore it is just an idea/suggestion of one possible situation.
For example there may be a member who is on the verge of having the requisite points for R.A.T.S. something like 4995, but due to perhaps a moderator or one of the elitist members of the R.A.T.S. section has a problem with this person their points get docked for some trivial or made up reason thereby stopping their entry into the R.A.T.S. area.
This is just one way that the need of a set number of points to enter the R.A.T.S section may be abused and used to keep certain people out of the elite forums.
Again i say this is just a possibility and i have no proof, it is just an idea."

Does anyone have an opinion on this? both those who are part of R.A.T.S. and those who arn't scared of posting their true opinions incase they suffer some kind of discrimination in the future, i say this because i realise that some people are a little wary of posting antything that may annoy the wrong people and that they could suffer points or otherwise because of that.
See if THIS gets deleted too !

[edit on 9/29/09 by scooterstrats]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

If you want to discuss the other thread... read the entire other thread, and then post your remarks at the end of it.

Wow.....what a Authoritarian post...!

Could we presume you don't want to talk about the 33th degree Scothish Rite, Drinking Blood out of a Skull Ritual.....i am sorry if you dont feel comfortable.... with it... all i wanted was to positively... debate on the OP subject...

Is freedom of speech, a privilege here...

i read it all.... and it is very interesting and this time it's about the 33th scotish Rite degree Ritual....it seems that both Rite have this satanic ritual going on for years. i do find it very interesting and relate to this thread here because both are about the Drinking out of a Skull Ritual...and it had a element to the subject discussing here....

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Could we presume you don't want to talk about the 33th degree Scothish Rite, Drinking Blood out of a Skull Ritual

So drinking wine out of a (replica) skull has now turned into "drinking blood out of a skull".

Mason bashers have no honor.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join