It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does drinking out of a skull signify?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Originally posted by kingswillquiver
reply to post by emsed1

And Lot and his daughters were never heard from again.

Are you anti-God too? I sense this is what Freemasonry is all about.

That's why you don't accept atheists. They ALREADY don't believe in God.

No need to convert them.

Do the devils deeds dirt cheap.

What are the 'devil's deeds'?

Perhaps you are referring to the work I've done over the last year:

In March I spent a week in what was (at the time) the deadliest city in the world, Juarez, building a house for a family that did not have one.

In July I took a homeless veteran into my home when he was evicted from his.

Next month my lodge will donate $127,000 to charitable organizations for the elderly including PeaceMeals (meals on wheels) and senior transportation programs. Unfortunately it was a bad year... we gave $142,000 last year.

I don't bring these up as items for congratulation. In fact I wouldn't discuss them at all except I have been accused of doing the 'devil's work'.

Upon his first entrance into a lodge every candidate is asked one question. "In whom do you place your trust?". The ONLY acceptable answer is "In God".

How does this equate in any rational way to being Anti-God?

How does following Christ's Commission equate to the devil's work?

Finally what *IS* your philosophy? Does it include loving your neighbor and helping your fellow man, or is just basically fundamentalist condescension against others whom don't share your Dogma?

Good works alone do not get one into heaven.

Besides, one swig out of the old skull nullifies all that.

Do you really understand the organization you represent.

The worlds oldest secret society, or society with secrets if you must.

A society that ultimately serves Satan.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The worlds oldest secret society, or society with secrets if you must.

Wow..! are we gonna see another freemasonry's secret being exposed

I honestly have to say, that this thread is the most interesting thread, i've seen, because at last..., freemasons didn't succeeded to hide the Truth about at least... one of their hidden secrets...( The Human Skull Rituals )

Is the secret of the real identity of the ''Grand Architec of the Universt''
will also be reveiled..!

Great post kingswillquiver

I would have a personal request please. We all, want to expose the hidden secrets of freemasonry. To all of you ( well maybe not masons...) could you list your ATS '' ALL TIME, BEST THREADS '' about Masonic Secrets please...

Thank you

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I am comfortable with my afterlife and my faith, and I'm comfortable with Freemasonry.

And, while I have respect for your beliefs, I still think you are full of crap. :-)

I've never really taken the time to get to know Satan, but I speak to God quite often. He assures me that there will be room at the Inn when I shuffle off this mortal coil, buy the farm, push up the daisies, become worm dirt, cross the vale and snuff it.

I think Captain Jack Crawford said it best:

The coming years may bring to you success,
The victory laurel wreath may deck your brow,
And you may feel Love's hallowed caress,
And have withal domestic tenderness,
And fortune's god may smile on you as now,
And jewels fit for Eastern potentate
Hang over your ambitious heart, and Fate
May call thee ''Prince of Men,'' or ''King of Hearts,'
' While Cupid strives to pierce you with his darts.
Nay, even more than these, with coming light
Your feet may press fame's loftiest dazzling height,
And looking down upon the world below
You may exclaim, "I can not greater grow!"
But, nevermore, O worthy Brother mine,
Can innocence and purity combine
With all that's sweet and tender here below
As in this emblem which I now bestow.
'Tis yours to wear throughout a life of Love,
And when your spirit wings to realms above
'Twill with your cold clay rest beneath the sod,
While breeze-kissed flowers whisper of your God.
O, may its stainless, spotless surface be
An emblem of that perfect purity
Distinguished far above all else on earth
And sacred as the virtue of the hearth,
And when at last your naked soul shall stand
Before the throne in yon great temple grand,
O, may it be your portion there to hear"Well done,"
and find a host of brothers near
To join the angel choir in glad refrain
Till Northeast comer echoes come again
Then while the hosts in silent grandeur stand
The Supreme Builder smiling in command
Shall say to you to whom this emblem's given,
"Welcome art thou to all the joys of heaven."
And then shall dawn within your 'lightened soul
The purpose divine that held control-
The full fruition of the Builder's plan-
The Fatherhood of God-The Brotherhood of man.

Good works alone? of course not.

Faith, Hope, Love? Yes

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'm comfortable with Freemasonry.

I still think you are full of crap. :-)

i also have respect for your beliefs but...

I think freemasons have a judgment bias on freemasonry. It seems impossible for masons due to their oath, to really see freemasonry as it is instead of how freemasonry wants to be seen...., with their dark secrets hidden.

That's why i think it's worthless to '' Ask an initiate and member of secret societies ''

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow18433

And what's the name of this organization.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Are you anti-God too? I sense this is what Freemasonry is all about.

That's why you don't accept atheists. They ALREADY don't believe in God.

If we were 'anti-God' why would we not want Atheists? Kind of shot yourself in the foot with that arguement.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

How can I serve something that I do not believe in? In my opinion Satan is a fairy tale used by organized religion to keep you in thrall.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow18433
could you list your ATS '' ALL TIME, BEST THREADS '' about Masonic Secrets please...

I liked the one where you told us we needed to 'build real democracy' and where you also recommended that we drink tea so we could be better Gentlemen Conspiracy Theoristes.

Although my all time favorite was Masonwatcher's thread about protecting yourself from Masonic mind control rays by covering yourself and the interior of your house in aluminum foil.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Now, this guy presumes to know what gets people into heaven. Can anyone say megalomania?

If there really is a heaven, good works will be the foundation of getting in, just like the real, historical Jesus said (not the mythological "Jesus" of the Christian fundamentalist cult).

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Can anyone say megalomania?

Megalomania. I did it!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kingswillquiver

Emsed1 and Masonic Light have given you substantial and accurate answers. The skull (and bones) are symbolic of the mortal nature of the body of man. Since Freemasonry (like Christianity) requires a belief in the afterlife, you can piece together the symbolic meaning: although the flesh is mortal, the soul is not. It has already been said that the Templar degree contains a ceremony utilizing the skull. It has also been said, that to take the Templar degree, one must vow to defend the Christian faith. That this degree exists outside of the christian church does not invalidate its meaning for the candidate. It is a very visual representation of the fact that we will all die one day, and reminds us that while this may be so, our souls are safe so long as we follow God and uphold the rule of sacred law (the Bible.)

St. Bernard said that the Templars were the most fearsome and best tools of God, for their bodies were well armored against physical attack and their souls were protected by the armor of God, thus they need fear neither man nor demon.

You must understand that not all people think on a deeper level, and thus the concept of symbolism is lost on many. These are the ones who point in fear, and lay accusations on what they do not understand. For this reason, institutions that feel they have important information to convey, have been reticent about sharing it with just anybody, for fear that some may not understand or misconstrue what they hold in high regard. This was true even of Jesus, who taught in parables.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

Besides, one swig out of the old skull nullifies all that.

If you wish to make such judgements, you ought to at least be informed of the history of your own background. Christianity arose from Judaism which, in contradiction to your first statement, holds very strongly that good works on earth are the best pursuit of those who follow God. Jesus and his followers were Jews who subscribed to a strict interpretation of the Law and were amongst the first to announce that resurrection was the reward for waging what we would now call a jihad against the Roman occupiers of the Jewish territories. For an interesting and thorough review of this, please read The Dead Sea Scrolls and the First Christians by Robert Eisenman.

In regard to your second statement, please cite your source in making this assertion, specifically.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by tripletau]

[edit on 27-9-2009 by tripletau]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Do you really think we cannot see, you are trying to manipulate, to derail the thread.

kingswillquiver was saying..... that even if Masonry is strategicly hidding behing charity donations, it doesn't inocent all their crooky, weird dishonest behaviors.

You tried to dishonesly discredit him by hypocritly making him look as a Christian fundamentalist....What he is NOT at all...nice try...!

Like a sharky lawyer at the Courthouse, who is bashing on the expert Witness, to save his client's ass...

By shamely trying to derail the thread and attacking the OP, you just accused your self event more...!

Masons have absolutly no Honor..!

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Now, this guy presumes to know what gets people into heaven. Can anyone say megalomania?

If there really is a heaven, good works will be the foundation of getting in, just like the real, historical Jesus said (not the mythological "Jesus" of the Christian fundamentalist cult).

I wouldn't expect anything else from the anti-christ religion called Freemasonry.

Faith + good works will get you into heaven.

What is faith? If you don't know, study it for yourselves. Maybe you can find something in Latin.

No wonder you find nothing wrong in rituals of drinking out of a skull.

Solomon angered God, yet you worship him. Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I wouldn't expect anything else from the anti-christ religion called Freemasonry.

Why does a person's belief that Christ is not the son of God make them anti-Christ?

While I do not believe in the divinity of Christ I do recognize that he was a great and wise person whose lessons could be better utlized by all of mankind.

How would you compare my views to those of say, a person who believes he is the Parakletos and Bill the Homeless Person speaks the word of God to him?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Why does a person's belief that Christ is not the son of God make them anti-Christ?

While I do not believe in the divinity of Christ I do recognize that he was a great and wise person whose lessons could be better utlized by all of mankind.

Did you swear on the bible that didn't have the New Testament?

Virgin birth, walks on water, controls the weather, heals with a touch.

But since you can't win the debate fairly, you try to link me with someone who has been banned.

Typical.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Virgin birth, walks on water, controls the weather, heals with a touch.

I believe the Bible is an allegorical lesson not a historical one. The lessons and parables of how to treat each other and how to live your life in harmony are the main lessons I try to adhere to in my own existence.

But since you can't win the debate fairly, you try to link me with someone who has been banned.

Why do you feel linked to anyone unless you are in fact linked? I asked you a question, you avoided the same. Please answer: Why are my beliefs any less valid then the self-proclaimed Parakletos and his spiritual regard for a homeless man?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Typical.

Don't worry buddie, they tried this with me too..all those disgraceful strategies, shows freemasons, how they really are...!

I think your doing a great job here, you show a exemple of what should conspiracy sites really be...Tools to expose conspiracies...! and what members should really be... Experts...exposing the truth..!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I have been called a mason by you, and been accused of being a dummy account of another member.

As far as I'm concerned, it seems both sides here are playing with the same rulebook.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I don't think I've seen anything exposed about freemasonry on this site that wasnt already known. And then there are people like kingswillquiver who think they are "exposing" things and what they think they are exposing is in reality just rediculous nonsense.

Also you and kingswillquiver certainly have the traits of a internet troll...

[edit on 27-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join