It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does drinking out of a skull signify?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My best guess at what drinking out of a skull signifies -

that this person doesn't know about Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

What?

Masons drink out of cow skulls?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

What?

Masons drink out of cow skulls?

I am going to guess you are totally joking, but on the off chance that someone reading the thread doesn't know -

Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease is the human variant of mad cow disease. It can be spread from human to human as it is prion disease. Cannabalism is a known vector for Creutzfeldt-Jakob.

This is essentially how the cow version of it spread. Through forced cannabalism in factory farming, with grinding up other animal's (like other cows) parts and adding them to feed in order to bring up the protien content.

Kuru is an example of a variant of this disease in humans being spread through this sort of behaviour. And yes, they did indeed do things like use people's skulls for eating.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I am going to guess you are totally joking

Yes, I'm joking (insomuch as one can joke about CJD). And if we want to split hairs, the disease that affects humans is Variant CJD. However, in any case, not a happy circumstance.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
very funny brothers...

It only shown that, you want to derail the thread and avoid bushidomason to answer my question.

i bet bushidomason received Tons on U2U from his brother Masons, telling him to stop talking about the Macabre Masonic Human Skull Ritual.

Those behaviors of yours only prove your will, to hide Freemasonry's Dark and hidden Truth.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I ain't nobody's brother.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow18433
It only shown that, you want to derail the thread and avoid bushidomason to answer my question.

i bet bushidomason received Tons on U2U from his brother Masons, telling him to stop talking about the Macabre Masonic Human Skull Ritual.
Or maybe he hasn't logged on since he posted that...

Date posted:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/736fcafe7dd9.png[/atsimg]

Last Online:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5bb3ccbe181.png[/atsimg]

(Of course you're free to speculate that we've "silenced" him somehow. His post history would indicate his time on ATS has been sporadic as of late, so I wouldn't hold your breath one way or another if I were you...)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i hope he hasn't been streak by the Masonic curse

He is maybe hiding in a cave and have his both hands holding
the helmet on his head...

candidate's lecture of the Human skull Ritual:

'' May the spirit which once inhabited this skull rise up and testify against me, if ever I wilfully violate my obligation of a Knight Templar ''.

'' If ever I wilfully violate this my solemn compact, as a brother Knights Templar, may my skull be sawn asunder with a rough saw, my brains taken out and put in a charger to be consumed by the scorching sun, and my skull in another charger, in memory of St. John of Jerusalem, that faithful soldier of our Lord and Saviour. If ever I wilfully deviate from this my solemn obligation, may my light be put out from among men, as that of Judas Iscariot was for betraying his Lord and Master. "

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well, it doesn't surprise me that the Mason find it no big deal to drink red wine out of a human skull.

What does surprise me is that they admit it! And then say, so what?

What if it was one of your families skulls. Would it still be, "no big deal"

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
As always the symbols and rituals of Freemasonry and the appendant degrees have to be interpreted by each individual.

To me a human skull or skeleton represents the fact that the physical body is simply a container for the immortal soul. When we die our physical bodies are nothing more than a collection of lifeless material, destined to return to the soil.

Personally having a drink from a lifeless empty container is more appealing to me than the thought of consuming the flesh and drinking the blood of my Savior.

Perhaps the point is not what is 'felt' or 'experienced' while participating in such a ceremony, rather what is 'not felt'. I am sure that anyone expecting some sort of miraculous transformative experience would be sorely disappointed to find out (paraphrasing Freud) that sometimes "a skull is just a skull".

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Personally having a drink from a lifeless empty container is more appealing to me than the thought of consuming the flesh and drinking the blood of my Savior.

if you made allusion to catholics eating round pieces of bread and drink red wine into a real glass...i am not a catholic but to me it can in no ways be compared.

Buddie...we are talking here of people drinking out of a '' HUMAN SKULL ''
you find it more appealing....you said...

to say that , since you are a freemason, you probably..did it your self
and want to defend this macabre Ritual.

I think it's not only disgusting...

i think it's SICK,,,!

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow18433

I suppose 'more appealing' is a relative term.

I think the comparison to Communion is valid, though. For those (like myself) who believe that Communion is a ceremony consisting of the simple act of eating bread and drinking wine (grape juice) in remembrance of the life and death of Jesus, then the act itself seems benign and respectful.

For those who believe (respectfully) that the bread literally becomes the flesh of Jesus and the wine literally becomes the blood then the connotation (again, to me personally) is offensive.

So the question becomes again which is more offensive, the act itself or what it represents?

Lines Inscribed Upon A Cup Formed From A Skull by Lord Byron
Start not—nor deem my spirit fled:
In me behold the only skull
From which, unlike a living head,
Whatever flows is never dull.

I lived, I loved, I quaffed like thee;
I died: let earth my bones resign:
Fill up—thou canst not injure me;
The worm hath fouler lips than thine.

Better to hold the sparkling grape
Than nurse the earthworm's slimy brood,
And circle in the goblet's shape
The drink of gods than reptile's food.

Where once my wit, perchance, hath shone,
In aid of others' let me shine;
And when, alas! our brains are gone,
What nobler substitute than wine?

Quaff while thou canst; another race,
When thou and thine like me are sped,
May rescue thee from earth's embrace,
And rhyme and revel with the dead.

Why not—since through life's little day
Our heads such sad effects produce?
Redeemed from worms and wasting clay,
This chance is theirs to be of use.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingswillquiver
Well, it doesn't surprise me that the Mason find it no big deal to drink red wine out of a human skull.

They're not *real* skulls, they are plastic props like you buy at Halloween shops.

Duh!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow18433

candidate's lecture of the Human skull Ritual:

'' May the spirit which once inhabited this skull rise up and testify against me, if ever I wilfully violate my obligation of a Knight Templar ''.

'' If ever I wilfully violate this my solemn compact, as a brother Knights Templar, may my skull be sawn asunder with a rough saw, my brains taken out and put in a charger to be consumed by the scorching sun, and my skull in another charger, in memory of St. John of Jerusalem, that faithful soldier of our Lord and Saviour. If ever I wilfully deviate from this my solemn obligation, may my light be put out from among men, as that of Judas Iscariot was for betraying his Lord and Master. "

It's probably needless to point out, especially to fellow Knights of the Temple, that the above quotes are not taken from any actual Masonic rituals.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Thanks for reminding me of the Lord Byron poem. It had probably been close to 20 years since I'd read it, but I recall it fondly now.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

They're not *real* skulls,

2 Freemasons knight Templar have already confirmed, they drank into real
'' HUMAN SKULL ''

You felt squeezed, so you are trying to find a exit door by changing your testimony after 1 week...

You just proved how dishonest Freemasons are, you have no probleme lying to hide the truth. The question is... how far are you willing to go, to derail the thread.

Freemasons have absolutly no Honor...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

They're not *real* skulls, they are plastic props like you buy at Halloween shops.

Duh!

Aw Dammit!

I was going to keep Achilles in suspense!

LOL. Yes, unfortunately I must admit that I drank grape juice from a plastic novelty skull cap.

Somewhere plastic family members are probably cursing me for defiling the memory of their polystyrene brethren.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow18433

That is a very cool apron indeed!

Unfortunately my lodge uses much less ornate aprons.

The oft-derided skull and crossbones has a very sacred meaning to Masons. It is quite different than the common association with pirates and poison! Arrrghgh!!

Of course Cap'n Morgan might disagree! Arrrghgh!!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
That you really need to invest in some decent glassware.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
That you really need to invest in some decent glassware.

You hit the nail on the head with that one . Too funny..

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join