It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

455 911 videos all in one place, a valuable resource for truthers/researchers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi guys, I remember seeing a video from a You-Tube User 911PL on ATS. I was going to start a thread on one of his videos but I stumbled upon his amazing archive of 911 News and eyewitness videos. I had to share it with you all as this contains a wealth of material, for truthers/debunkers and everyone in between.

These might keep us busy for a while!

Spread the word, and a big Thumbs Up to Poland's 911 Truth!

www.youtube.com...

I couldn't link it straight to the 'Grid' view so you can see all 455 videos, but press the Grid thingy on the top right and you'll get it fine with the two links above!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2877943cdb8b.png[/atsimg]

The Grid is the black and white icon that looks like a waffle lol! It's actually BLUE before you switch to the grid view, sorry!

Anyway enjoy, Kiwifoot

[edit on 18-9-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Kudos to that youtube user for archiving that valuable resource. Thanks for bringing this to my attention kiwifoot!

I wonder how much more time the guy is going to put into his effort now that Poland has been left to the wolves, as far the missle shield is concerned.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by suspekt]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by suspekt

No worries, yeah this guy has done an amazing job! Unbelievable amount of info there!

I'm gonna message them and see if they are on ATS, oh and I hope he'll stick with it after being abandoned. Probably even more of a reason to be a truther!

All the best mate, Kiwifoot

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm going to give this a shameful "Bump", only because this Polish guy really has done a great job of getting 455 videos, news videos, eyewitness recordings, foreign videos, Truth videos and many more together, and I'd want truthers on ATS to really have the opportunity to see it.

Sooooo..

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is great! Thanks. I hate having to stumble around for clips. I'm spamming this link out everywhere.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Good info in one place. Thanks.

Mass media slipping up their lies about flight 175

Flight 175 transponder code changed 5 minutes before crash

My guess is that the transponder data is no longer coming from the original plane.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Yeah there are two scenarios there.

Either the hijacker did just change the transponder signal by mistake, or a drone aircraft took over the flight of Flt175 and had a different transponder code.

I'd be inclined to go for the first one, simply because that would be such a stupid error to make, I mean they made some dumb mistakes but that would be too much surely!

top topics

join